Start by marking “First Debt (Indebted, #2)” as Want to Read:
First Debt (Indebted, #2)

First Debt (Indebted #2)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  13,387 Ratings  ·  1,277 Reviews
“You say I’ll never own you. If I win—you willingly give me that right. You sign not only the debt agreement, but another—one that makes me your master until your last breath is taken. You do that, and I’ll give you this.”

Nila Weaver’s family is indebted. Stolen, taken, and bound not by monsters but by an agreement written over six hundred years ago, she has no way out.

She
Published November 12th 2014 by CreateSpace

Jessica Edwards
HUGE 5 STARS!
This series from Pepper Winters is just amazing, and I can't wait to read the whole series again.
Reading this book again just filled my body with excitement because I know what's coming next, and even though you know what happens in it, you still can't believe what you're reading.
But I love PW so much. She is my inspiration. She was the one that made me want to start writing. THANK YOU PEPPER WINTERS FOR EXISTING!! xD

Nila Weaver is definitely one of my favourite heroines. She's ju
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WintersDebtinheritance2TitlebySueBee_zps597c5d92.jpg
 photo Ind2teaserxBbysb_zps28c4712a.gif
 photo fd2 story xB by sb_zps5g5i69yp.gif
★★★★ 1/2! First Debt, book 2 of 7. A dark & sexual tale of Jethro’s quest to collect a centuries old debt from Nila when lust gets in the way!

“This single-minded lust between us was sacred.”

Books in Indebted Serial should be read in order:
Book 1: Debt Inheritance
Book 2: First Debt
Book 3: Second Debt
Book 4: Third Debt
Book 5: Fourth Debt
Book 6: Final Debt
Book 7: Indebted Epilogue

Debt Inheritance (book 1), is the opening of a very dark modern day tale. Fashion designer Nila Weaver, Thr
Christy
5 stars!!!

photo c163d514-d56b-4ccc-bb4d-b22efc63cbbf_zps3f51cdae.jpg

Pepper Winters is one of my favorite authors of the dark and twisted genre, and she didn’t disappoint when it came to First Debt. She took a seriously messed up book with a crazy and intense ‘hero’ (and I use that term very loosely) that was kick ass on it’s own, and wrote a second book I loved even more than the first. Jethro Hawk is not anyones hero. He’s a villain. The bad guy in the story. But maybe… just maybe he’s not quite as bad as I originally thought.

photo a335f4f0-e6df-4568-b00f-8369ae51c140_zpsc18241fe.jpg

Nila was told to run.
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4-4,5 "x answers, 10x more questions" STARS **

“You’re a f*cking nightmare.”

“Kiss me.”

“You’re ruining my life.”

“Kiss me, Jethro. Kiss me.”

I'm so glad I'm one of the people that actually believed in Pepper Winters and her incredible writing skills enough not to give up on this series after reading Debt Inheritance and finding in it one of the most vile, nonredeemable, cruel, hardhearted male MCs EVER.

Even if you hated Book#1, even if you gave it only 1 star, I think you should give it ano
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 It Just Keeps Getting Better Stars

The only way I had a chance at surviving long enough to reap vengeance on the men who ruined my ancestors was to fight his ice with fire.
I had to burn.
I had to blaze.
I had to cinder his beliefs and control to the ground. And smear his soul with the ashes of his sins.

If you've read the first book and found yourself unsure about where this series is going, READ THIS BOOK. First Debt just goes to further prove the genius that is the evil mind of Pepper Winte
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Now live on Amazon!

4.5 stars!!

description

I was one of the readers who finished book 1 feeling shocked and a little angry with the (anti) hero Jethro Hawk. Though I never doubted that the author could redeem him in our eyes, there was a lot of work needed to be done before I could even forgive him, let alone like him. With this second book, the author has answered old questions, presented new ones, but most importantly, given us a reason to warm up to Jethro and both sympathize and admire Nila for her resil
~ Becs ~
5 Indebted Stars

photo FIRSTDEBTQUOTEY_zps02164e3a.jpg

Wow – what a ride! After the shock and awe of the first book, Debt Inheritance, the second book in this darkly mysterious series really gets the story flowing. In book one we were very much under starter’s orders with plenty of world building and the scene being set – now in Second Debt we’re rapidly galloping down the straight with plenty of hurdles to leap along the way.

He stepped from the sun’s glare, his teeth sparkling like diamonds. “Now…run.”

I ran.

This is how we ended
Khadidja Megaache
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 "just kiss me" stars !!

it's time for payment . today is your first debt , Ms weaver . The debt inheritance has begun

i'm so in love with Jethro hawk don't get me wrong i still think he is an asshole but I am liking him more and more as the series moves along, I totally empathise with him and love seeing his genuine side sneak through when Nila is teasing him :D , but i feel like his soft side is going to be his undoing , i feel like his brother Kestrel is playing him and he should not be trus
Jasmine
4.5 HAWK STARS! ★★★★☆

♥ Buddy Read with my awesome bestie Penelope! ♥

"This wasn't about the chase. We all knew who would win. It was about defiance."

After being let down by my previous highly anticipated read, naturally I was wary about picking up another sequel by one of my favorite authors. And thank heavens Pepper Winters did not disappoint at all. After Book 1 that left many readers in shock with Jethro's downright stone-cold demeanour, this one definitely shine a whole new light on him and
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4.5 STARS

description

“This was the ultimate test. The Debt Inheritance was more than history and payments — it was an important sequence of events that every firstborn Hawk had to complete in order to inherit his legacy.”

description

“First Debt” is the second installment in the “Indebted” series by Pepper Winters.

Even if I still think the premise is partially plausible, I enjoyed this book, even more than the first one. Plausible or not, it's an interesting and unique premise.

“First Debt” is not as sick disturbing
{BR} Jasmine & Penelope ~ 14/11/2014 41 77 Jun 19, 2017 12:20PM
Dark romance 1 3 Oct 22, 2016 12:09PM
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)
  • Uncovering You 3: Resistance (Uncovering You, #3)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
  • Desolate (Empathy, #2)
  • Fracture (Blood & Roses, #2)
  • Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)
  • Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)
  • Debt
  • Insidious (Tales from the Dark Side, #1)
  • Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Underestimated Too (Underestimated, #2)
7151973
Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts
More about Pepper Winters...

Indebted (6 books)
  • Debt Inheritance (Indebted, #1)
  • Second Debt (Indebted, #3)
  • Third Debt (Indebted, #4)
  • Fourth Debt (Indebted, #5)
  • Final Debt (Indebted, #6)
“Kiss me"
“You’re a fucking nightmare.”
“Kiss me.”
“You’re ruining my life.”
“Kiss me, Jethro. Kiss me.”
39 likes
“You’ve destroyed me, Nila. And now it’s my job to make sure they don’t destroy you, too.” 24 likes