Start by marking “You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches” as Want to Read:
You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches

You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches

Zig Ziglar may be the master motivator, Mark
Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup For the Soul, the master
storyteller; Anthony Robbins may be the guru of
personal development, but Bob Proctor is the master
thinker. When it comes to systematizing life, no one
else can touch him. He is simply the best. Bob Proctor
collects thoughts like Imelda Marcos used to collect
shoes. He stri
Published June 26th 2014 by TAG Publishing LLC (first published July 18th 2011)

Start your review of You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover and Develop Those Riches
Andrea Samadi
Feb 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So how did a book change my life? Well, I was a school teacher in Toronto, Canada, and had no idea who Bob Proctor was, or what the personal development movement was. It was a chance meeting with a neighbor, who was Proctor's Director of Sales, that inspired my passion for personal development and youth leadership, and led me to a very unique path of self-discovery. When I asked my neighbor what he did for a living, he handed me this book, You Were Born Rich, and I read it that weekend, and saw ...more
Gabi Cutayar
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you believe that you have limitless potential, and you believe that you create your own life experience, then this is a must read.
Proctor takes your through the mindset and thought patterns you need to attain the life you want. I enjoy the way he gives examples from people he has met, and how he talks about his own experiences to illustrate the points he makes.
It lends itself to be re-read a few times. Definitely one I will read again.
Valentina Stalyho
For those who are looking for a road map to start building a new life that you can dream about it is a must read book.Study it! Don't skip the exercises - they are the key to changes that you will make in your life to get where you want to be.
Jason
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: success
This was a great book. It was full of powerful anecdotes and examples to teach, encourage and remind that we get out of life what we think about and what we focus on. Great ideas in this book. Will read again next year.
Janique
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoha!!! I strongly recommend not only reading the book but find a seminar and attend it - life changing stuff!
Danijel Brestovac
Mar 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dobil sem avdio knjigo oz. posnetek seminarja BORN RICH. Večkrat slišano, vendar so zanimivi primeri dani. Najbolj me je fasciniral naslednji primer (upam, da sem znal povzeti in pravilno napisati):

"little black boy went to the fair. There was a man who were selling balloons. He pump white balloons and let it go. Then he pump red balloons and let it go. Then he pump yellow balloon and let it go into the air. A little boy ask a man: 'Mister, can a black balloon fly.' The nam answer: 'any balloo
Christine
Jan 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am doing a mastermind group with this book. Love it! Powerful! I re-read the chapters all the time. It goes beyond the conversation of money and prosperity and tackles our innate strength.
Lucas Robak
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After watching his videos for over a decade, I felt like Bob Proctor was talking directly to me. What I truly loved about this book was that Mr. Proctor didn't waste any space by citing a bunch of sources, he is the source. Everything is "common sense" and written so elegantly that gradeschoolers can understand all the concepts (some words I had to look up). This is a book that I'll be reading every year from here on out. So happy I finally got around to finally reading his material rather than ...more
Steffany
Feb 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The very very best book I read which improved greatly my life and mostly multiply my business income. This is the book I hare reread the most often and some chapter I read again. One of the chapter is suggested to be read 100 times, do it and watch the change in your life. When I got that book, many many many years ago, I also got the many audio tapes and video tapes and listen and watched them. Bob Proctor is to me the very best motivator there is.
Karl
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yes, “You Were Born Rich” does provide ways in which we can change our thinking to create more physical wealth in our lives; however, Bob Proctor also provides a superb transition from some of the earlier books on the power of thought & the Law of Attraction, written by some of the pioneers in the genre; people like Prentice Mulford, James Allen, Robert Collier etc. by adding some of his personal wisdom and a modern perspective. This is to say that the principles you will read about in “You ...more
Debbie Carr
My bible: I re-read this book every year
David Geschke
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
GREAT book. I,m probably going to read it a 2nd time right away I liked it that much. Highly recommended! :)
Gil Bradshaw
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would probably give this 3.5 stars instead of four. This is classic self-help motivational stuff. I listened to the Audible version and I can't imagine actually reading it. This was recommended to me by a life coach named Marco Lopez.

These seminars can cost upwards of $10,000 and you can buy it for almost nothing on audible.

I believe in the power of positive thinking. I believe in goals. I believe in a lot of the things talked about in the book but Proctor says these techniques work because
Nguyen Luan
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the main chapters in this book is called razor’s edge.

Most persons think there is a big difference between an individual that is stuck in real person’s winning. The line that separates winning from losing is as fine as the razor’s edge end.
For example in 1947, armed was the first in the history of racehorse in America to win a thousand dollars in its career. However the horse that finished second in the race earned less by 175 dollars having lost in miles.

If
Goktug Yilmaz
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
3 Keys:
- We should never desire something we don’t expect and we should never desire something we don’t expect.
- The law of compensation is based on: amount of money we earn is always going to be in direct ratio to the need of what you do, your ability to do it, and the difficulty in replacing you
- I found as I studied me I understood you better, because we are essentially all the same.

Notes:
- A person will not believe something until they discover it themselves.
Shirin
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspiration
“God's gift to you is
more talent and ability
than you will ever use in one lifetime.
Your gift to God is
to develop and utilize
as much of that talent and ability
as you can, in this lifetime.” Steve Bow

I liked the author's analogy in explaining the Law of Vibration and Attraction in Physics and correlating it to the mind's power of thoughts, and how it can, consciously or subconsciously, lead to a positive or negative mindset.

Quite an inspiring read that will be f
Florentin Cosmin
Maybe the best free program presented by the masters of thinking: Bob Proctor and John Kanary. The best way of studying this material is to watch the video of the seminar while reading the book and the attached action planner. Throughout the program a lot of personal development concepts are presented ranging from the reprogramming of the subconscious mind to the basis of money investment.
As the author often said, this is one of the concepts that has to be continually revised and refreshed
Maria Brophy
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book literally changed my financial life and my business! It helped me create a "prosperity consciousness" which led me to increasing my business income substantially. I've read and re-read this book four times, each time learning something new and implementing new thought habits.

I highly recommend it for anyone who struggles with hitting a financial ceiling or who has money blocks or just doesn't feel prosperous.
Avni Xhemajli
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book. Loved every single page. A must read to put in action the ideas which are kept hidden in each one of us. One of the tips I was glad to come over in this book was the Babylonian Law= You must pay yourself first! The second the 333-story! The workbook is also helpful and it takes some time to complete it, which means the book must be reread again and again to grasp its full power.
Alyson
This book is a hard one to review. It was both helpful and odd. I think the oddity comes from the theme music (audio book) and just that it was from the 70s (my best guess). It felt dated but the message was sound. I took away a message of the power of positive thinking.

Popsugar challenge #20 a book with career advice
Alissa
I wasn't so sure about this book at first. But as the chapters went on I was able to find great advice to help me achieve my goals in life. A couple of good quotes..."Keep your mind on a higher image rather than a lower concern," and "Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible."
Priyanka Beekharry
Gerhard Radstake
Excellent explanation on the law of attraction and how to shift your thinking.
As a result of reading this book, I wrote my first book "Business Lessons from my Dogs"
Soon available on Amazon kindle.

For now order yours at
Mwerevu
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have followed Bob Proctor's work for years and this book is just as amazing as his work. Lessons were not new to me but we are all need of a bit of reminding. This is a great book and reminder of the innate powers bestowed upon us as human beings. We surely were born and meant to be RICH.
Rocky
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can truly have anything you want from life with this book!!!

Great read !! This book will transform your mind into thinking more positive and you to reach yor highest potential .
Mihai
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book about mentality, how to create images of the future you and then find the path to it, why to go beyond what is necessary and how to make room for what you want in your life (material, mental,...)
So, in my opinion a good book to grow a positive mentality
Marlise
Mar 26, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
There are a few decent ideas in here. It’s very dated and I’m not a big fan of some of the vernacular, but there are some good points regarding overcoming mental obstacles to success.
John
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-versions
Audio (recorded from video) was pretty old, but pretty good, too. Bob is the man. John is the man. The PDF alone is worth the attempt to absorb.
Paupi121
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
Great reference book.
Arisah
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Profound Wisdom in discovering the Upper Limits of what anyone really can achieve
« previous 1 3 next »

• Attract Money Now
  • Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
  • The Game of Life and How to Play It
  • Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
  • As a Man Thinketh
  • The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
“Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” 108 likes
“Thoughts Are Things     I hold it true that thoughts are things; They’re endowed with bodies and breath and wings: And that we send them forth to fill The world with good results, or ill. That which we call our secret thought Speeds forth to earth’s remotest spot, Leaving its blessings or its woes Like tracks behind it as it goes.   We build our future, thought by thought, For good or ill, yet know it not. Yet so the universe was wrought. Thought is another name for fate; Choose then thy destiny and wait, For love brings love and hate brings hate.   Henry Van Dyke       Any” 3 likes