Start by marking “A WILDer Wonderland - Sexy Stories Of The Season (The WILD Boys Of Special Forces #4)” as Want to Read:

A WILDer Wonderland - Sexy Stories Of The Season

(Honor Bound #4)

The weather outside may be frightful, but the WILD Boys keep things delightful with four stories that will keep you hotter-than-hot under the covers. These mini episodes give emotional updates for the couples with whom you've fallen in love during the series’ first three books, as well as a not-to-be-missed preview of what's in store for Tait Bommer and Kellan Rush in Book ...more
Published December 14th 2013 by Angel Payne Writes, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A WILDer Wonderland - Sexy Stories Of The Season, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A WILDer Wonderland - Sexy Stories Of The Season

T.L. Reeve
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What the hell, Angel...Luna? LUNA?! I thought I was your wing woman, your pal, your compadre...pfft. I had your 6 and you abandoned me. *cries* Stops I guess I should review the whole book first.

I must start this with a disclaimer:

If you are reading these stories before the others. STOP! Go back, read them first...LUNA!!!! COME ON, ANGEL!!! *Coughs* Oh and kind of a little spoiler...tiny...a speck...dust in the wind. Don't read if you don't want to know. Shhhhh...

Where was I? Oh yes, A
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Wondering what happened to Garrett, Sage, Zeke, Rayna, Ethan and Ava after they "got together"? This is a collection of the three couples who have come together in this WILD Boys of Special Forces series. Sometimes, it is better to leave a couple in their happily ever after, because bringing them back can be a letdown.

Garrett and Sage's story in "Raze the Barn" is depressing. Sage is crazy and the answer to her depression is getting laid with her husband, Garrett. Although, to be fair, if people enjoyed orga
Kaylyn
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved
This is a great book! I love getting to revisit characters from previous books but this went above and beyond. We got a chapter of their lives and it left me wanting so much more. If you haven’t read books 1-3 DO NOT read this. It is by no means a standalone.

The first story is about Garret and Sage. I love their relationship. Their dynamic supports that love conquers all. I loved seeing Wyatt and Josie. They helped Garret and Sage’s so much that you can’t help but love them. It was very unique
Shayna
The entire W.I.L.D. Boys of Special Forces series is fantastic, so it’s no surprise that I absolutely LOVED this bundle of stories. What’s not to love? We are reunited with these sexy, dominant men and their kick-ass counterparts. Not only does Angel Payne create these amazing characters, she also does a great job transporting us to the scenes and making us feel the same emotions as these wonderful characters that we have grown to love. No sugar coating in these stories at all. Garrett, Sage, Ze ...more
Cleo Taurus
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
OK I HAVE TO PREFACE THIS REVIEW!! Angel Payne is a good friend of mine, however, she also knows me well enough to know I don't give BS REVIEWS!!
So when I say I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book I mean it.
Angel gave us updates on our favorite WILDer Boys, and finding out what happened AFTER their books was a welcome and happy thing to the reader UNTIL..... *SOBS* well... you'll find out.
Angel has a way with her writing that brings us as the reader into the story. She FORCES us to fall in
Lisa
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Angel!! You tore me to pieces and rebuilt me all in these stories!

The WILD boys are back!! Amazing short stories that allow you to catch up in the lives of your favorite couples as they struggle towards happiness. Be prepared for some tears and scorching hot scenes. Wonderland is four sexy reading gifts and an extreme tease in the finale! I can not wait for Angel Payne's next in the series!

The wait is almost over!! Wet for her Warriors will be here soon!
Mandy
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first 3 stories were really good and I loved getting to see where are couple from the first 3 books are at and what they're up to. The fourth story broke my heart and made me ridiculously excited for the next book in the W.I.L.D. boys series! I love Angel and her amazing books!
Robin
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brought tears to my eyes. A beautiful addition to the series. Can't wait for the next one.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I honestly would love to climb into Angel Payne’s mind and see how it works. Honestly this author is incredible to say the least! This book had it all and holy crap. SO. DAMN. HOT.

In book 4 of the Honor bound series, We re-visit all the previous couples such as Garret and Sage, Zeke and Rayne, Ethan and Ava, Wyatt and Josie, Tait, Luna and Kellan and with each and every one, Angel added a twist and had me on the edge of my seat. I honestly think this was such an amazing idea. I
Ayekah
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a book of shorts with each couple from the series, in different situations in their life. Each going through different issues and mainly consist of their D/s relationships.
My favorite of the book was Rayna and Z. I like their characters. I liked the way they interacted and for me are the most real out of the couples. Their story had spark.
Spark, something I wanted from the rest of the stories and didn't feel it. I thought the stories were a little on the light side for being D/s b
Amanda McCalip
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild is right!

Wild was such a fun read! In Wild we got to catch up with all the characters from the previous books and I absolutely loved it. It was definitely interesting seeing how Sage has handled motherhood and catching up with her and Garrett. How Zeke discovers he can do things he once thought he couldn’t with Rayna. I absolutely adore Ethan and Ava! I wanted to go even more in depth with them but I was totally left satisfied, it just happens to be Ethan is my favorite so far. Wyatt and J
Melinda
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!! Even better than the last!! Can't wait for the next
Tiffany {Beyond the Stars: Book Blog}
I received a copy of this novel via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

One word: Wow!

Starting off, I had only read Saved before I picked up Wild. Wild is book four and a collection of short stories based on the characters in the previous novels and a novella intro to Wet. I was a bit confused at times, so I will say read the others before you read Wild. Angel Payne is very descriptive though so even though I hadn’t read book two or three, I still was able to figur
Ava Snow
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't give great reviews I just tell you how I felt about a story. I have loved everyone of these books. It was good to get caught up on the lives of the W.I.L.D boys and the women who tamed them. Ethan (Runway) was my favorite from the beginning but Zeke is running a close second. I absolutely loved how the stories played out.

This will probably get me killed but I wasn't upset with Luna's out come. I believe it gives Tait and Kellen's story more depth and the woman they end up with will be p
Gisele
Jan 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read all of the WILDer stories and loved them all tremendously. When I got to the last story in this book ... well to say that I was upset is putting it very mildly. I felt betrayed by the author. I read these books to escape from life for a little while and to experience the HEAs of the characters. This story left a really bad taste in my mouth. I certainly hope that the next book makes up for the disappointment of this one last story.
Kimmie
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so happy she has written a book of short stories a contuie for each book make sure you read the others before you read book four and read four before you read wet for her Sargent's as you be a little lost.and will spoil book one through book three if you read this first hope she writes another like this further down the line
Michelle
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent...

When you finish a book you're left with always wanting another taste of you're heroine and hero's HEA...
Well this book is just that. Angel Payne wrote this book to give us a little more of our favorites ,and of course I loved it,and you all
with too...Thanks again Ms.Payne.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Great book. It was so nice to visit with all the characters again.
Be prepared for a few tears. Ok maybe more than a few. You're going to love this holiday edition of the Honor Bound series. Angel can sure deliver! But OMG be prepared.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Great book. It was so nice to visit with all the characters again.
Be prepared for a few tears. Ok maybe more than a few. You're going to love this holiday edition of the WILD Boys of Special Forces. Angel can sure deliver!
Amy
Jan 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These four short stories tell what happened after all the craziness went down. Some are stuggeling and some are finding their happily ever after. Interested to see what happens with this new mystery woman in Hawaii.
Sharon
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read in e-pub format on my NOOK.
Bellereader
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Raze The Barn~
Garrett and Sage are getting back in the saddle and it’s about Dom tootin’ time. These two have literally cheated death to find their way back to one another and the ride hasn’t been easy. After almost losing Garrett while in labor with their son Racer, Sage has lapsed fairly hard into a dark deep depression. Garrett is at a loss for how to help his beautiful brave wife, until some sound advice comes Uncle Wyatt and Aunt Josie that what Sage needs is a guiding hand from Dom.
Ceej Chargualaf
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild is an amazing compilation of what has become to me, extended HEAs. I am so addicted to these Special Forces men and the women they worship. And that little shiver? That doesn’t hurt, either.

In Raze the Barn, I went from pouting in commiseration to grinning to fanning myself. Talk about hotness! I wanted to hug Sage as well as force her to get some help. While I loved the Barn, I admit that my favorite part was the conversation Garrett had with Wyatt and Josie. I was wincing righ
Susan Becker
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Angel has done it again!!

This book is so well put together Angel has such a way of writing that is full of heart and soul. Her characters seen like they are real life and not fictional.

I love loved this story and was blown away from this story line. I love the relationships between them as well they are truly fit for each other in their own ways.

Garrett, Zeke and Ethan are strong amazing men that know how to treat their lady and they will do what it takes to make sure of that. Thes
Carey Sabala
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild by Angel Payne is a love letter to fans of her previous 3 books in her Honor Bound series (previously The Wild Boys). This really couldn’t be called a “stand alone” book but really more “slices of life” and “where are they now” of the already established characters except we do get a peek into the couple for book 5. So be warned but I will give this caveat, if you want to skip all the relationship stuff and just go directly to the good parts, then this book would also be for you! Also, I wi ...more
Phuong
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book gives up an update of each couple so far on the team. We get to find out what is going on with Garrett and Sage, Zeke and Rayna, Ethan and Ava, Wyatt and Josie, and Tait and Luna (and Kellan).

Sage and Garrett are struggling to reconnect after the baby and Garrett must figure out what to do in order to help Sage.

Zeke and Rayna are at a crossroads in their relationship. Zeke thinks Rayna wants marriage while Rayna knows that Zeke is afraid of marriage due to his p
Niki Ellis
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing! Catching up with Garrett and Sage, Zeke and Rayna, Ethan and Ava was magical. The love and devotion these couples have for one another is ....... I just don't have the words!

My brain understands that they are 'fictitious' characters in a book, but my heart doesn't see it that way! Angel Payne writes from her soul and you are drawn in by her words. Words that convey such emotion; hope, acceptance, and trust that you can't help but be affected. The depth of connec
Ceej Chargualaf
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A WILDer Wonderland by Angel Payne is the perfect collection of novellas for a “chapter in the life” of Garrett & Sage, Zeke (my Man) & Rayna, Ethan & Ava, and Tait & Luna. Let me first say that if you haven’t read the first three books, DO NOT read this book yet!

Garrett and Sage…. I needed this after the last book! This one had me chuckling and nearly dropping my Kindle due to the level of hotness. I love their connection, even after what seemed to be a little disconnection. Ga
Joanna
Feb 17, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Linda Dunn
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting, intoxicating and inspirational...

This is the fourth installment in the Honor Bound Series.

We catch up with couples that I have personally fallen in love with. Garrett and Sage, Zeke and Rayna, Ethan and Ava, Tait and Luna. This story will take you on a very emotional rollercoaster ride, so be prepared with tissues at the ready. There is more than just brawn and hotness with these SOF soldiers. They have a undying love for Country and Honor, but also to the women they cheri
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6)
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Brie's Christmas Pearls (Submissive in Love, #3)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Diesel
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Greed (White Collared, #2)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
  • A View to a Thrill (Masters and Mercenaries, #7)
  • Some Like it Rough
  • Naia and the Professor (Templar Brothers Trilogy, #1)
  • Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life. She has written for four publishing houses, and is also independently published. She most enjoys focusing on high heat and adventurous plots starring memorable alpha men and their headstrong heroines.

Angel's bestselling book series include the Bolt Saga, the Honor Bound series, the Suited for Sin series

Honor Bound (10 books)
  • Saved (Honor Bound, #1)
  • Handcuffed by Her Hero (The W.I.L.D. Boys Of Special Forces, #2)
  • Surrendering To Her Sergeant (The WILD Boys Of Special Forces, #3)
  • Wet (Honor Bound #5)
  • Hot For His Hostage (The WILD Boys Of Special Forces, #6)
  • Masked (Honor Bound #7)
  • Mastered (Honor Bound #8)
  • Conquered (Honor Bound #9)
  • Ruled (Honor Bound #10)