Start by marking “The Right Chord (Brothers of Audubon Springs, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Right Chord (Brothers of Audubon Springs, #3)

The Right Chord

(Brothers of Audubon Springs #3)

Years in the cutthroat L.A. music industry have Kit Maggio yearning for love and acceptance in her hometown, Audubon Springs. Her position as a Theater Arts professor doesn't erase years of being shoved aside by her family. Her baby sister is getting married, and her high school sweetheart doesn't recognize her. Will she ever find what she needs?

Vince Iuliano never
Published August 6th 2014 by The Wild Rose Press (first published July 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Right Chord, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Chord

Start your review of The Right Chord (Brothers of Audubon Springs, #3)
Melody Cox
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is the third and final book of RoseAnn DeFranko's 'Brothers of Audubon Springs' series.

This is pretty much a RANT! I did not like the hero and you will find out why.

I'm sorry to say that I'm shocked at these reviews. Personally I didn't think this was near as good as books one and two. When every word I could think to use to describe the hero is negative it doesn't bode well for my reading enjoyment.

Contrary to all of the 5-star reviews, it just didn't do it for me. There were things that
Dianne
Once again, RoseAnn DeFranco orchestrates a warm romantic tale that comes to life through her powerful talent with words. The Right Chord is a look at past mistakes, life path choices and second chances that almost breathes, it feels so realistic! Kit and Vince have a past, but time and miles put their lives on completely different paths, leaving painful memories, compounded by misunderstandings. Now a single father, Vince is no longer the brash young man he once was, but his self-confidence has ...more
Nia Simone
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Right Chord made me laugh out loud but was also very tender. I thoroughly enjoyed losing myself in Audubon Springs again, this time with the gorgeous Iuliano brother, Vince, and the smart, funny, and very talented Kit.

The book also shows inside the music industry and what it would be like to be good at playing musical instruments. The child in this book is really adorable too.

The minor characters crack me up. There's a scene where Kit goes over to talk to her friend who she finds out is
Michelle Joyce Bond
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book first but will definitely go back to pick up the other books in the Audubon Springs Series. DeFranco's voice is incredible and immediately leaps off the page. She loves to stick her characters into humorous situations as well as push them to their limits, presenting them with their greatest dreams and worst fears.

Kit, a talented musician-turned-professor, returns to her home town after falling short of fame in the music industry. Vince, her ex-boyfriend and super hot handyman,
Maria
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful third book in the Brothers of Audubon Springs series. I empathized with the hero and praised him for being a caring single dad. I like that he's insecure and that he had to find a way to atone for his mistakes in the past in order to grow. Kit is a strong heroine and finds a way to live her dream even if it's different than she thought it would be. DeFranco has a distinct voice and away of making you laugh until you want to cry. Still hoping she'll write Mia's story next!
J.B.
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic! Always love DeFranco's dialogue and characterization—super! And the hometown/Italian brothers vibe in this series. The music theme in this one is very well done, too!
Jenny
Mar 20, 2015 added it
Cute. Must read in order so I am going back to read books 1 & 2
Guzzigyrl
Aug 20, 2014
RoseAnn DeFranco
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
bonnie Hoschler
Kathlyn La
Kim Neville
Heather
Aug 09, 2014
RoseAnn DeFranco grew up in upstate NY with her nose in a book and a song in her heart. Following the pursuit of a musical theatre career in NYC, she turned her creative energy to writing funny, steamy romance with heart. A NJ shore transplant, she enjoys time spent at the beach with her family and would love to one day live in a quaint shore town like the fictional town from her BROTHERS OF ...more

Brothers of Audubon Springs (3 books)
  • Return to Audubon Springs (Brothers of Audubon Springs, #1)
  • Secondhand Romance (Brothers of Audubon Springs, #2)