Start by marking “Soul Cards 2” as Want to Read:
Soul Cards 2

Soul Cards 2

This set of 60 evocative images will speak directly to your soul. The accompanying guidebook suggests creative ways to deepen your experience of the cards and foster personal insight. "SoulCards II" is complete unto itself, or can be used with its companion deck, "SoulCards I" (0964562308) to enrich the range of imagery. Use SoulCards by yourself, with a partner or in a gr ...more
Paperback
Published 2004 by Deborah Koff Chapin

To ask other readers questions about Soul Cards 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Cards 2

Claudia Loureiro
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This deck of Soul Cards moved me in many ways just like the first one. Each card calls out to a special part of me, and the timing of certain cards being pulled is always amazing and perfect.
I love the abstract artwork and interpreting meanings that relate to what I am going through. These are really wonderful to work with and for the inner-self to connect with the higher self.
No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, there is always something for you with Soul Cards :)
The cards themse
Joanna
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tarot-oracle
I was considering purchasing those cards when I came upon a youtube deck review that showed all of the cards. I was stunned at how fast and clear was my interpretation of each one. Just a quick look at an image allowed me to understand it in my own way. At that point I knew that I must have them.
The cards are amazing and so versatile that they can be interpreted in a number of ways, depending what suits one the most. I like the fact that there is no numbers or descriptions/ key words written on
Anna