Start by marking “Undeniable Love (Journey of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable Love (Journey of Love, #2)

Undeniable Love

(Journey of Love #2)

Tristan Williams thought the path of his life was on the right journey. He had a successful career, good looks, and a carefree lifestyle. One conversation changed Tristan’s way of thinking forever as his father presented him with a bottle, representing his journey and forcing unwanted thoughts of a lasting relationship to the surface. Running from the fear of commitment, h ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 9th 2015 (first published February 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable Love, please sign up.
Lexi If you read Unconditional Love, you met Tristan. He's Larks older brother and his story began in that book.

Sleepless Readmore
Mar 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
That’s why it’s love—it’s unconditional.
Whether you commit a mistake or a hundred,
I would still love you.
They say the most romantic kind of love
is the unfinished kind.
The kind that will forever burn and mark your soul.
3 It's-BEEN-A-Journey Stars

Tristan and Kathryn .. ♥

description

We both know our heart is breaking
Can we learn from our mistakes .. ►♫

I was lost to this man.
In this moment, I was forever his.
My heart, my soul, my body --
His .."

description

Baby, I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself
Th
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
1 ⭐- Ugh! Didn't like it or triggers or pet peeve!
========================================

Well, as we saw in the previous book "Zero" had a sex-based relationship with our Zeroine and at the same time with another woman he had more serious intentions. The other woman in theory would be more appropriate. 🤔
He had sex with both of them. SOB!
His mistake was to invite our doormat, aka Zeroine, to visit his family at holidays.
Our Zeroine fits perfectly into his family and he freaks out. At the same
Heroesinbooks
Fre06 Begum
Rose
Jan 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Sierra and Tristan ruined it all
Hms
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Usually Kelly Elliot’s easy breezy romances, with a big scoop of angst, get me through brain mush reads and reset my romance meter. This one, 👎🏻 It felt like a FSoG rip off set in Austin. The H/h act like toddlers with a toy, trying to get a reaction out of each other. Eye rolling at best.
Franchise
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
I call bullshit on this one. You're telling me that you love someone unconditionally despite what everyone else would consider a douchebag scum of the earth move??!?!?? You can't say you're in love with someone but then turn around and think with your dick.
Fiona Fog
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

Amazon Link (NOW LIVE)--->> Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)

~ 4.5 Undeniable Stars ~

I have to be honest here…..This book really frustrated me for the first half of the book, but I still really enjoyed the book. If you are a fan of angst then I think this is the book for you.

As always with a Kelly Elliott book we get an amazing love story and some amazing sex scenes. Kelly added a new flair to this book
Rachel
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Tristan and Ryn’s story was teased through Unconditional Love. Readers of the first book watched as Tristan brought Ryn home for Christmas and proceeded to call another girl when he got spooked by his feelings for Ryn. Months later, both remain in casual relationships while avoiding each other and the feelings between them.

This story was full of so much angst, drama, and games. Between the casual relationships they are each using to get past the hurt, to a new girl connected to both of them, th
Nancy
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kelly's best work to date! I was provided an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I fell in love with Tristan from the beginning of this book. Talk about SWOON!!! There were times I wanted to yell at Ryn and I also found my new BFF in Sierra. So many feels with this story. The characters in this book had multiple layers and I find myself looking forward to the next book, longing for more Sierra.
This book is HOT!!! Saucy!!!! Spicy!!!! This is Kelly's sexiest book to date!
Stefanie
Oh my gosh that Tristan is sex on a stick and add in the kinky sex room/sex.....he made me want to go buy some cowboy boots and move to Texas and find myself a cowboy. But seriously This book was probably one of my favorites and I loved every minute of their journey to happiness. Looking forward to Sierra and Dodge's next.
Lori
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG Kelly did it again!! I loved Tristan and didn't want the book to end! I can't wait for Dodge and Sierra!
Wendy Moore
Sep 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Carol
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
I usually love all of the books that I read from this author but for some reason this one just didn't do it for me.
You meet Ryn and Tristan in the first book of this series. They are casually dating, or so Tristan thinks, but Ryn has fallen for him. Not knowing that he has another girl on the side that he has an on again off again relationship with.
Tristan has moved on from the other woman but now he can't stop thinking about Ryn. She has moved on to a friends with benefits with her Dodge. It w
Amy Leibenguth
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tristan and Ryn’s journey

This is book 2 of this series, though you could read this stand alone. Tristan and Ryn were introduced in book 1, and boy did Tristan screw up! He continues to fumble in his quest to win Ryn back. But they both finally get their heads on straight and communicate. Once they finally lay it all out, they realize they wasted precious time apart. Tristan and Ryn have a very steamy relationship. Definitely not a book for you if you don’t like the heat! I love this authors book
Brandy Jones
Dec 07, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Stopped reading at 9%. I love the wanted series and the spin off soooo much but this is too much.

Guy fucks up, girl starts seeing someone new, a f buddy, guy decides to make a deal with girl for next book to be pretend f buddies to get girl to notice him and forgive him and leave her f buddy?!?!? What?!???!? No....just no. Thank goodness I did not buy this.
Stacey Mcphilomy
Second chances

I was sure these two were ever going to get it together and admit love. Deep heart and deep emotions run through this book. I am so borrowing the bottle idea for me and my husband.
Andrea
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Tristan and Ryn’s story was fantastic! I loved every minute of it! I couldn’t stop reading it!!! It was hot and funny and sassy!!!
Kim
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
"This journey called love, it's a crazy ride, Tristan. Like I told you and your brother before, love is a road we travel down. The road isn't always a smooth paved road. There are times we feel so lost on that road that we want to take a detour, find an easy way out. That never works through, I think you've discovered as much."

I was excited to get the rest of Tristan and Ryn's story after their tumultuous time in Unconditional Love. They got too close and Tristan got spooked and ended up breakin
Raj
Aug 23, 2014 rated it really liked it

I've been kind of hesitant to read Kelly Elliott's novels because of A FOREVER LOVE and BROKEN DREAMS. I used to love her novels and when I read those two, It felt like it was too cheezy, the hero's were too pussy whipped, in a bad way. I also got bored reading those two, BUT, I ain't gonna stop reading Kelly Elliott's novels because of those two novels, and here I am, lovin' this book.

I didn't know that Kelly Elliott were going to release this book, I don't even know why I don't get
Rebecca
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
8.1/10

As much as I absolutely love this series and the book, I have to say... I was a bit disappointed in this one. Still an amazing book and oh my God I'm pretty sure I was fanning myself the whole team from the unbelievable sexual tension and the steamy and passionate scenes... Damn. It was basically a fifty Shades of Gray version, but totally unique. Let me just say... Extremely sexy.

I had already fallen in love with run and Tristan's story the MI Ute everything feel apart for them. And I me
Tash
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Southern OH. MY.Lord. Undeniable Love by Kelly Elliott seized the frisky in all our women reader hearts. The pure heart, the undying bond and the southern charm of Tristan Williams is about to become an avalanche of swelter steam in your heart.  Undeniable Love is the second book in the Journey of Love series and is a testament of greatness yet again by the brilliant Kelly Elliott.

In every series, in every novel, in every character Kelly brings a new dimension to the pleasure of reading an
Sarah Larson
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Undeniable Love by Kelly Elliott. This is book two in Kelly's Journey of Love series and it tells the story of Tristan and Ryn. We first meet the couple in Unconditional Love and get a glimpse in to the start of their relationship. This book can be read as a standalone but in order to get a better understanding of the characters I recommend reading Unconditional Love first.

Tristan is a sexy cowboy that always gets what he wants except when it comes to the one woman he can see
Bound By Books Book Review
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After every book I finish of Kelly Elliot I feel as if its my favorite. I have to say this by far was my favorite book of Kelly's. We had angst, love, family, passion, romance, heart break, and new characters. I couldn’t get enough of Tristen and Ryn's (Kathryn) story. I devoured this book in one sitting I couldn't put it down.

Lexi
*Received an ARC for an honest review.
5 Country Boy stars!
I have read all of Kelly Elliott's books and I have to say, this is the best one yet. This is a book that you will not want to put done once you’ve started it; I know I didn't. It will have moments where you will want to throw your kindle (or book) against the wall at in frustration, and then times where you will swoon at how sweet country boy, Tristan can be.

**Before you read this review, I suggest you read Unconditional Love before Unde
Daphnie's Bennett
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After every book I finish of Kelly Elliot I feel as if its my favorite. I have to say this by far was my favorite book of Kelly. We had angst, love, family, passion, romance, heart break, and new characters. I couldn’t get enough of Tristan and Ryn's (Kathryn) story. I devoured this book in one sitting I couldn't put it down.

Tristan is a man with a single minded mind. He is scared to allow his true feeling out and hides behind women and sex. I loved how devoted to his family he is and also how m
Suzanne
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OHHHH where do I begin. As a huge fan of Kelly Elliott’s, I was beyond ecstatic to be able to read the ARC of Undeniable Love. My love for the Williams boys started with Lark when he showed up in the Wanted series with Jessie and Scott’s book. Then hello Tristan… he just walked right in during Unconditional Love and a new book boyfriend had emerged!! It’s during Unconditional Love that you meet Ryn and Tristan for the first time. Starting there you can feel the chemistry and the heartache betwee ...more
Missy
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
One steamy read.

Tristan and Ryn were in a relationship until he brings her home for Christmas. Afraid of his feelings for her he calls up the another woman he had been seeing on & off. He tell this other woman he misses her and of course Ryn hears him and is heartbroken. She was in love with him and also fell in love with his family. She will continue to visit his family over the next year.

Sexy Tristan is an emotional wimp who hides behind his secret sex life. His uses this as his excuse fro
  • Jax (The Mitchell/Healy Family #5)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Only You (Second Chances #2)
  • A Beautiful Purpose (The Beautiful #6)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)
  • Wrapped in Lace
  • Pretty and Reckless
  • Vision of Hope (Infinity, #3)
  • To the Stars (Thatch #2)
  • Sky High (Attraction #3)
  • Finding Gavin (Southern Boys, #2)
  • Haley & Bentley (Falling for Bentley #2.5)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Journey of Love (3 books)
  • Unconditional Love (Journey of Love, #1)
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
“It’s a powerful thing, love. It has the power to make you so incredibly happy you can’t even think straight, and the capability of completely destroying another person to the point of no return.” 3 likes