Start by marking “Open Road” as Want to Read:
Open Road

Open Road

Available for two weeks only, this publication ends September 21, 2014. This collection of eight full length novels are written by some of today’s best-selling authors. All proceeds will go toward the Marine Toys For Tots Foundation.

Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1) by A.C. Bextor
Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1) by Chelle Bliss
Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC,/>/>/>
ebook
Published September 8th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Open Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Open Road

Melissa Blake
Aug 01, 2014 marked it as to-read
I can't wait!
Sue
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Do yourself (and some less fortunate children) a BIG favor and get this awesome biker anthology while you can. Individually these books would cost you way more than the 99 cent price tag (I have already purchased and read all of them on their own)...half of them got 5 star ratings from me while the other ones got 4...so you know these are some of the best biker / bad boy romance books available. The proceeds from buying this book goes to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation so it is a big WIN WIN ...more
Donna
AWESOME

I love LOVE LOVED this book! It has introduced me to some AMAZING authors and characters! I have laughed cried . . . then purchased the rest of each series before moving on to the next adventure! if you like SOA you will LOVE this!!
Sandy
A great combination of the best biker books, if you like biker books or mc books then this is a must have:),, and love that the proceeds are going to charity, I've actually already read all of these books individually but how can u not help toys for tots:)High five to all the authors in this set.
Mandy Saial
I really enjoyed reading this anthology, because i always find more books and Authors to love.
Loved loved loved these MC books.They are so full of leathal, Angsty heart-stopping emotion,tons of action and full of Tough alpha Males and the Take em' by the balls ladies they fall in love with.
These are the book ratings i gave these littleGems that pack a punch.
Holding on- A C Bextor *****
Renegade Lady- Dawn Martins & Emily Minton *****
Ravage Me- Ryan Michelle *****
Kathy
Sep 09, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-nook, own
I am really trying to limit my book spending. This set has a Jani Kay book I already read (and paid for), 2 books on my TBR list, and Fierce-which I could have skipped in the series as I just want to read book 3 of Storm MC. But, $0.99 and a charity donation is a good deal so I went ahead and snagged it.
I will most likely rate and review each book separately. I find it hard to give a accurate star rating to this many books.
Glenna Maynard
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
All proceeds go to the Marine charity Toys For Tots Foundation.

"I tried being a good man, but being that guy isn't in my blood. Killing is in my nature. My name is Grim and this is the beginning..."

Агата
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
Read only one from this set- Throttle me it was realy good. I started the others but I just couldn't finish them.

oh and I loved Renegade lady. Fierce and Ravage me was rather ok but I read them earlier and not from this bundle.
Becca Sellers
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Such a great deal for an awesome anthology! Every book was different but for the fact that they all had to do with MCs! Love the alpha males and the fact that they'd do anything for their women and their brothers in the club.
Jennifer Guffey
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker-mc
Absolutely can't go wrong with this anthology! There is drama, angst, eroticism, love and HEAs. I had already previously bought and read all but 2 of these books, but at this price you can't go wrong!
FayAnn
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 3-ebooks-nook-bn
This anthology was OUTSTANDING! There was only 1 book in all 8 that I totally didn't like. The rest I had already previously read or loved so much I purchased the rest of the series available at the time. If you're into bad boy alpha males these books are perfect for you!
Jodi Sonoff
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful group of authors. As usual where there is talented authors you get wonderful books. Thank you ladies for all your hard work that allows us to sit back and relax and escape into your world.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker
bom!
Michelle
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the best boxed sets I've read ! Loved each story , bought and added prequels and sequels ! And discovered many new authors to add to favourites list , definitely worth the money and time !
Connie Caliendo
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Kept me on my toes.
Judy
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, mc-club, anthology
Purchased all of these books individually and enjoyed them all.
Chianti Summers
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
This was a great collection of bikers. It has some of my favorite writers in it and they so didn't disappoint. I may have found another series to start following as well.
Rachel
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthologies
4 stars.
Some good reads in here but others were average. Not bad for the price!
My favourite was Jani Kay's Two World's Colliding.
Angelika Everett
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a great read my heart is still beating out of my chest. If you have not read any of Chelle Bliss's book please do so you don't know what you are missing
Randi
E.A.
Mar 15, 2016
Rebecca
Sep 12, 2014
I love Alpha Male...: Preorder Open Road Bikers Anthology 1 18 Aug 21, 2014 07:37AM

• Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories
  • Lust
  • Black Hearts: The Leather Valentine Collection
  • Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys
  • Alphas of Sin
  • Breathless
  • Shades of Kink: From Alphas to Masters
  • Wayward Fighters: Books 1 & 2 (Wayward Fighters #1-2)
  • THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN
  • Owned: An Alpha Anthology
  • Lucky 7 Bad Boys Contemporary Romance Boxed Set
  • Silk
  • Born to Ride - A Clubhouse Collection
  • Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.
  • Summer Fire: 20 books
  • Hotter on the Edge (Hotter on the Edge #1)
  • It's Just Love, Not a Time Bomb
  • Danger and Desire
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...