Start by marking “Finding Eden” as Want to Read:

4.38  ·  Rating Details ·  10,943 Ratings  ·  1,160 Reviews
Finding Eden is the continuation, and conclusion, to Becoming Calder.

When the world as you know it has ended, when all that you love has been washed away, where do you find strength?

When the new world you've stepped into is as isolating as the last, when your heart is broken, and your future is unclear, where do you find hope?

Finding Eden is a story of strength, discovery,
Sign of Love, Aquarius, 278 pages
Published October 5th 2014 (first published October 4th 2014)

Aestas Book Blog
:::: SPOILER-FREE REVIEW ::: 6 STARS!!! ::::

Finding Eden is the continuation of Becoming Calder.

HOLY WOW. This. Was. Breathtaking!!!!! The pure, raw, heart-wrenchingly powerful emotions, the exquisite writing, and the way every single piece of the story came together was perfection. This story truly makes you believe in undying, unconditional love. It is one of the very BEST series I've ever read. 6 STARS!!

Every single emotion from Becoming Calder came flooding back the moment I started readin
Christy
5 Stars!

photo ce2ddb2e-4b40-48fd-96df-891a0d5d568a_zps44a4c131.jpg

“Whatever the highest rating is, that’s what I give that work of art.”

“Five stars.” she grinned.

“Five life changing, extremely satisfied stars.” I said, smirking and raising both eyebrows.
These two books have really been something special. Mia Sheridan has outdone her self. The story itself is epic. The writing- phenomenal. The characters- completely and utterly unforgettable. Becoming Calder and Finding Eden are two books you will not want to miss out on.

photo 7c32d8a9-29db-44d7-b66b-33dc0eee2f48_zps1b2f8db6.jpg

Calder and Eden. Last we
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
6 Million Stars
BOTH BOOKS IN THIS TWO PART STORY ARE 99c/99p until 7/7!!!
Becoming Calder Amazon.com Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com Amazon.co.uk

The entire story is totally captivating and reached right into my book soul, rocked my heart and made me so very, very content.

I'm not going to give any specific details regarding the story for fear of spoiling the way in which this two book series deserves to be uncovered. What I wish to convey is how this enchanting story made me feel, and the q
*****4.5 HEALING STARS*****
{BR with Mel and Dee}

photo dbdd6daa8e1f112ec60febe4fc4d0e52_zps8756bc73.jpg

In this conclusion to Calder and Eden's story we learn that in the end love conquers all. Calder and Eden are free from Acadia but are haunted by the memories of it. They'll be separated for a good amount of time, each thinking the other died during the flood. They're trying to get on with their lives but finding it hard because their other half is gone. Eden meets a very generous man who takes her in and hires her as his grand daughter's piano te
Kristen
4 1/2–I love this couple–Stars

description

As much as I love the first book, this couple's continuing story I loved even more.

I love this author's work. I can always count on her to give me unique plots and one-of-a-kind characters.
Alex is The Romance Fox
What an amazing conclusion the Calder & Eden's absolutely unique and breathtaking love story which began with the 1st book, Becoming Calder......(see my review here .. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... ).
 photo download201_zpskgei0cp9.jpg
Finding Eden picks up just after the shocking ending to Becoming Calder and we see how Calder and Eden are now having to face living in a world that they never imagined existed, struggling with loss and heartache and pain and what they have to face before being reunited again.
 photo images_zpsk9yhjdds.jpg
The
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Now live on AMAZON!

3.5-4 stars!

description

To be blunt, I didn’t love this book as much as I did the first. The beautiful writing is still there alongside the endearing main characters but I just wasn’t invested in the story. I’m not a big fan of time gaps nor do I like overly sweet and sappy dialogues in place of the plot. But for the most part Finding Eden is a heartwarming continuation of Calder and Eden’s story and one I’m sure most readers will fully enjoy. Because this book builds on the story set in
Saffron
Oct 08, 2014 Saffron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 "Hearts and Flowers" Stars!!!!

This is the continuation of Becoming Calder. While BC made me cry at every turn this one just made me swoon and filled me with so much sugar that will probably last me a lifetime (Oh Well! who am I kidding? I will be consuming sugar like a maniac probably tomorrow..LOL!)

In other circumstances, I would have hated so much fluff and "Love Explosion" but here, I lapped it up. Because Calder and Eden deserved every single moment of their happiness after what they ha
Brandi
Oct 06, 2014 Brandi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-favorite
The continuation of Calder and Eden's story is full of emotion and revelations. Page after page, this book was filled with such raw, powerful, all-encompassing feelings, it truly was a heart pounding experience.

description

For fear of revealing too much, all I will say is, Finding Eden was everything thing I hoped it to be. All my questions were answered and I was left with an overwhelming feeling of happiness for these two characters who have endured so much.

description

“We agreed in ways both spoken and unspoken t
Sandy ღCoffeeAddictBooksღ
description

Finding Eden is a beautiful story of second chance romance, the incredible journey of two broken soul to rediscover oneself and their path of healing. FE is everything I want in romance novel-pure perfection of powerful love, dynamic display of emotions and two amazing heart with enormous amount of love, strength and innocence. This is a kind of story you want to live in, it’s filled with lot of swoon worthy and mesmerizing moments.

“But what I did know was that I loved a girl. And I knew I love
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 08, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
description5 Calder & Eden Starsdescription

description

What a powerful conclusion for Calder and Eden! Mia Sheridan skillfully brought their story to a close as these two were left thinking the other had died in that mass suicide back in Arcadia. They struggle to acclimate to the modern world without the love of their lives.

Honestly, when I got to the “three years later” heading I was panicked I thought I was in for chapters upon chapters of waiting but the author doesn’t drag it out in the slightest. Our couple comes face
Amy (Foxy)
LIVE -> http://amzn.to/1rc0UmY

An AMAZING conclusion to BECOMING CALDER!
Eden said it best, “Five life change, extremely satisfied stars.”

At the time of my review FINDING EDEN does not have a book blurb. To be fair to the upcoming readers of this 2-part series I’m going to make this short and sweet.

Finding Eden continues on where Becoming Calder left off. Even though their circumstances are unfavorable these two continue to be some of the strongest characters I've read in a long time.

Eden r
Catarina
5 Destiny Stars.

description

I will not be long on this one because I don’t want to spoil it. After the end of the last book things were a little…. uncertain.
Calder and Eden don’t know where the other one is. They don’t know who they really are and what will become of their future. And the time passes… until the day destiny reunites them again and one thing they know for sure: nothing will ever be the same.
This was a beautiful journey of second chances and a love so strong that never died. It’s a journey a
Jasmine
5 MORNING GLORY STARS! ★★★★★

"I love you, Butterscotch. You have the most beautiful heart of anyone I've ever met. And maybe you feel like a mess sometimes, and life is a mess sometimes, but the way I see it, you're the beauty that came from the mess."

As I write this review, I'm still reeling over how breathtaking this 2-part series is. There is nothing more that I love when a story comes back full circle and what an absolutely beautiful ending that Mia Sheridan has delivered here. Tears were
Michelle
Sep 10, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it
What a great luv story

This book started pretty much after the last 1 there was so many question I needed answered an I did get them I enjoyed this book so much but I did find that it dragged through the middle an made me get a lil angry with Calder I know how could I but I did luv him even more in the end so it ok

This story had me cryin AGAIN I 've cried so much in these 2 books it crazy I cried at the begin an end this book tells us how both Eden an Calder find each other after they escaped
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“I’ll be waiting for you, by a spring. Come find me, I’ll be there.”

I rarely ache for a book. I might be curious about a story to the point of completely pausing reality and forgetting everything around me, but it doesn’t happen very often that my heart needs it, craves it, wants it so much that I cannot enjoy another in its stead. Becoming Calder pushed me out of my comfort zone by immersing me into a world that I like to pretend it doesn’t exist, and it made me fall in love with two of the
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

♥♥♥ 4.5 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“I want my home to be your home, my bed to be your bed. I want your nighttime heat to be within arm's reach.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This was such a sweet conclusion for Calder and Eden. I am so freaking happy right now and smiling so big my cheeks hurt.

After the way the last book ended, I had to dive into this one quickly. Due some things that happened in Becoming Calder Eden and Calder believe ea
Debra

5 Stars!

Review to come.

**ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

This books picks right up where Becoming Calder leaves off, that is, the prologue does. So, we do get some answer but then we get even more questions!

I enjoyed this one so much more than Becoming Calder! They are finally free but now they have even more obstacles to overcome.

description

It's really hard to explain without telling you certain things but suffice it to say that Calder and Eden have some big adjustments to make.

There were a few things that were a bit of a stretch...not over the t
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Life Changing Stars!

I finished Becoming Calder and immediately began Finding Eden without hesitation! I had to know what happened. I did not sleep…nope…Calder and Eden kept me tossing turning all night!

They were Separated by the waters from above and when the destruction receaded…what was left? For Eden…nothing. She roamed out into the world alone and broken. She found solace in a kind man who gave her a fighting chance at a life as well as her identity. But she would never truly move on.

So Tr
Dee Montoya
****4 Bright Stars****

(BR with Mel and Patty)

photo 6797a24d-b8a0-41aa-ad56-3b440fe04b99_zps4cb026a4.jpg

I'm so happy I decided to read this book (huge thanks to my girls Patty and Mel, for encouraging me to) Finding Eden was a beautiful conclusion to a story where hope was nothing but a distant light...

I'm not going to describe any details of this novel, because I feel that anything I say could take away from allowing the reader from really experiencing and understanding it better. This book was the perfect compliment to the first book, where Becoming
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 01, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Mia Sheridan Fans, Romance
5 A True Understand of Hope * * * * *

We experience much in each of our lives. The pain and suffering for each of us is personal and real... there is no chart to say yours is level 5 and mine is a level 8... each person suffers and it is their experience... it is equally hard for all of us and must live through it...

There are experiences we see or read about which defy a calculation or measure as a bystander... they are so alien to our own experiences, we cannot even imagine what these people ha
Didi
4.5 STARS

This was beautiful...lovely...poetic.

I want to say so much but still...I don't want to spoil anything. The conclusion to this two part series was everything I hoped for. Filled with epic love, endearing hope and traumatic struggle, it was done perfectly and realistically. There was a scene that gave me goosebumps and I cried. I felt the pain and shocked surprise that accompanied such an event. Even with Calder trying to live, there was no contest. It was always Eden.

This wasn't just fil
Rachel Regina
Anna
Oct 20, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing
I loved this one ❤
Having these in paperback and signed #priceless
#ChristyBaldwinRocks

Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 21, 2014 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4 OH MY GOSH, IT’S OVER Stars

This series… it will keep you on your toes. It will make you grip your seat and shake your tablet.

There’s a lot that goes in in this series and it’s really dramatic. Some of my feelings from Finding Eden is mixed with my feelings from Becoming Calder. Since I read the books back to back, it’s just hard not to mix them together.

I liked Finding Eden better because it was fast pace and it gave me the conclusion I yearned for (since page one from Becoming Calder), but I
Katie
"5 life- changing, extremely satisfied stars"
...couldn't have said it better myself Mia Sheridan !!

description

I have to hand it to Miss Sheridan; she creates that most AMAZING heroes and heroines. Heroes that currently occupy the top of my book boyfriends list and heroines that I would love to meet in real life and become friends with. Words cannot describe how much I loved this book series. It was emotional, raw, sexy and left me with one hell of a book hangover!

description

I HIGHLY recommend this book series to a
S.M. West
Sep 21, 2014 S.M. West rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

An absolutely exquisite ending to this two part story!

photo FE_zps4ef9b5eb.jpg

"Even though life could be horrifying and earth-shattering, terrible and tragic, it was also filled with moments of breathtaking beauty. And sometimes you just had to laugh."

Eden and Calder's story was truly captivating, with my emotions all over the place. The second book filled my heart and soul with warmth and happiness.

Not without their struggles and issues, these two strong, caring and fascinating people truly show the strength
Ramona
I've expressed my feelings regarding this series at my review of Becoming Calder, but I have to say a few words for this one too.

In the first book we are witnesses to Eden and Calder coming together as one, in the second installment we see them apart, copping without each other. After the tragic incidents at the end of book 1, we are left hanging and desperate to know the faith of our favorite characters. I don't want to spoil the plot for you, but this book will take your breath away. It was in
Erika
This is NOT a review, just a reminder why I don't want to read this.

(view spoiler)
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Finding Eden 14 27 Oct 13, 2014 07:10AM
  • Coming Home
  • Thrive (Addicted, #2.5)
  • Fighting Redemption
  • Where One Goes
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • Black Lies
  • Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Reclaiming the Sand (Reclaiming the Sand, #1)
  • The Paper Swan
  • The Mason List
  • Dair (The Wild Side, #3)
  • More Than Forever (More Than, #4)
  • Never Let You Go
  • Never Look Back (Emi Lost & Found, #3)
  • Hearts of Fire (Hearts, #2)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)

“I love you, Butterscotch. You have the most beautiful heart of anyone I've ever met. And maybe you feel like a mess sometimes, and life is a mess sometimes, but the way I see it, you're the beauty that came from the mess.” 24 likes
“But what I did know was that I loved a girl. And I knew I loved her in a way I'd never, ever recover from. I knew I loved her to the very core of myself. And I knew she loved me back.” 19 likes