Start by marking “Hard Days Knight (Under Cover Knights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hard Days Knight (Under Cover Knights, #1)

Hard Days Knight

(Under Cover Knights #1)

Is he a real hero, or just a pretender?
The tall dark and deadly looking mercenary Delilah Burke confronts at the robbery scene is sexy as sin, and apparently “saved the day”, but is anything about him real?
Ex-Navy officer Luc Larue knows how it looks when the sexy cop and her partner respond to a silent alarm at the grocery where he stopped for a six-pack after work. Luc
Published July 5th 2014 by Campbell Hill Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hard Days Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard Days Knight

Marissa Garner
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Loved the way the author had the alpha hero working with underprivileged kids. She made the tough guy soft in all the right spots. The kick-ass heroine was also impressed. And the psycho villain was real enough to give me the creeps. Another keeper from this author!
Wenny (Wendy A)
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I would have LOVE to given this a 4 star, because I enjoyed the story and the 2 characters, however I can't stand when an author half writes stuff. One second he is kissing her, and his pants come off, the next they are doing it. How about finish the taking off the clothes. There was more of that in different scenes, and I thought it was just me, or just one time, but it was several different times, where one thing was happening and then we jumped to something else. :(
Mnms
Oct 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sickeningly sweet, but with an uncommonly good story progression. I liked the role reversal and thought the character interaction was quite good. I also appreciated, that though it uses some clichés it's not caught up in them. I imagine the book would be really good for bringing along on a vacation or some other time when you just want to veg out with a nice book.
Becky Lasher
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good story

I love a book with a good love story and a little danger. This book has both with strong families for our couple. A must read.
N.N. Light
Retired Navy Officer Luc Larue is hero all the way but hard-nosed cop Delilah Burke isn’t convinced when she shows up at a robbery scene. Sure, he’s sexy in his fatigues but she can’t have a mercenary running around working her beat. But there’s more to Luc than big muscles and his “day” job as a cover model.

Luc knows the instant their eyes meet, he wants to have Del in his life. She’s beautiful, intelligent and keeps him on his toes. The more he’s around her, the more he falls for her. But whe
Roxy the Fury
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
Not quite sweet but close enough....

Delilah is a hardened cop. Very skeptical and suspicious. Luc is your sweet well adjusted soldier, no skeletons in his closet. While I didn't dislike this book I didn't care for the insta-love. Not sure if it's because of the characters or what but Del's need for something to be wrong with Luc made it hard to believe.
T.
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebies
I downloaded Hard Days Knight as a free novel from Amazon. This was a slow read for me. There were no particular low or high points in the read, it was fairly uneventful. Nothing bad to say about the book, but I wasn't drawn into the characters or the narrative.
C.J. Matthew
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book a lot!
Amber
Dec 11, 2015
Pamella Seaton
Oct 28, 2015
Livia Quinn
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kirstin
Sandee
Apr 10, 2016
Martha
Oct 10, 2016
Livia Quinn grew up near DC—go Redskins!—then moved to the bayous of Louisiana—go Saints! Yes, she’s a huge football fan.
With a life long fascination, read that: phobia of storms, and with severe weather a part of life in Louisiana, it was only natural that it would play a big part in her world. Livia’s Storm Lake series encompasses paranormal on the West end of the lake in Destiny and military r

Under Cover Knights (3 books)
  • Her First Knight (Under Cover Knights, #2)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby (Under Cover Knights, #3)