Start by marking “Weapon of Vengeance (Weapon of Flesh, #3)” as Want to Read:
Weapon of Vengeance (Weapon of Flesh, #3)

Weapon of Vengeance (Weapon of Flesh #3)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  399 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Book 3 of the Weapon of Flesh Trilogy, Weapon of Vengeance continues the story of Lad, a man crafted of magic and flesh to be the most lethal assassin the world has ever known.

A weapon in pain...

Guilt wracked and vengeful, Lad scours Twailin for the killer who destroyed his life. With the Assassins Guild at his beck and call, the search should be straightforward. However,
Published July 25th 2014 by Jaxbooks

To ask other readers questions about Weapon of Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weapon of Vengeance

Jack
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was very excited to visit this world again and was not disappointed with any part of this novel, the main players and the structured "business" of assassins grow from a small part of the land to bringing in the rest of this world, starting with book one and really growing well as these novels proceed.
The main characters (assassins) do not suddenly grow soft or become lawyers or school teachers they are what they are and live in a world that with how the business is set up, they really have no
Denis Savage
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have been a fan ofChris A. Jackson and his Weapon of Vengeance novel did not disappoint. The first two in the series were epic pieces that featured death, assassins and betrayal at every turn. This one had a setup that was similar but also had something we had not seen before. (view spoiler)

(view spoiler)
Piotr Jantos
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am slightly disappointed with the way the series is ended. I mean, it is obviously a really interesting book and worth the time it takes to go through, but... personally, I'd prefer slightly different and less, difficult to say it without spoiling the experience for other readers, pro-main character ending.

Personally, I found the solution to the plot a bit rushed and slightly unrealistic. Of course - it made a sense - absolutely. Though... I was not convinced with it. It did not feel 100% nat
E. Sabin
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This concluding volume of Chris A. Jackson’s Weapon of Flesh Trilogy in no way disappoints. It offers a thrilling ride with plenty of twists and turns to keep the reader guessing right up to the startling conclusion. The characters are wholly believable, and the action is intense. I was sad to see the trilogy end and wanted more. Now I’m delighted to see that Jackson has begun a second Weapon Trilogy. I can’t wait to read Weapon of Fear, the opening volume in that trilogy.
Thoregon
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The final book to the first triology concludes the story arc about Lad. I had to lay down the book once to get some sleep and finished it much too fast. Tough i personally would have liked another ending, it was the right on for the triology. I hope we get to see Lad again.

Characters 5/5
Jordan
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Michael Lazar
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
A good finish to an enjoyable trilogy

I found the trilogy fun and enjoyable. The characters were well thought out and likeable. The story didn't get bogged down and the action was solid. These were well worth reading.
Anuj
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
was a good story overall with a happy ending :)
Ali
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-favs
Amazingg book omg love the series one of my faves for sure, the end he says hes going to make a 4th? idk i think the story ended perfectly and it should stay like this
George
Nov 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Good continuation of the story
Slavik Markovich
Jul 15, 2017
Chris King
Apr 29, 2016
Norwood thoughts 1 6 Aug 03, 2014 04:15PM
  • Swords Of The Phoenix Queen (Gods Of Blood And Fire #1)
  • Into The Abyss (Demons of Astlan, #1)
  • A Broken Throne (Book of One, #5)
  • Slave Pits of the Tyrannical God (Path of Transcendence, #2)
  • A Dance of Ghosts (Shadowdance, #5)
  • I Know Not (The Legacy of Fox Crow, #1)
  • The Best of Enemies (Demon Squad, #6)
  • Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance, #1)
  • Knight Fall (The Champion Chronicles, #1)
  • The Road to Magic (The Way of the Demon Series, #1)
  • The Clone Assassin (Rogue Clone, #9)
  • Indigo Squad (The Human Legion, #2)
  • The Far Shores (The Central, #3)
  • Page of Swords (The Demon's Apprentice, #2)
  • Ascension (Spellscribed, #2)
  • After The Rabbit (Waldo Rabbit, #2)
  • Crossed Blades (Fallen Blade, #3)
  • Shadow's Lure (Shadow Saga, #2)
From the sea to the stars, Chris A. Jackson’s stories take you to the far reaches of the imagination. Raised on the back deck of a fishing boat and trained as a marine biologist, he became sidetracked by a career in biomedical research, but regained his heart and soul in 2009 when he and his wife Anne left the dock aboard the 45-foot sailboat Mr Mac to cruise the Caribbean and write fulltime.
With
More about Chris A. Jackson

Weapon of Flesh (4 books)
  • Weapon of Flesh (Weapon of Flesh, #1)
  • Weapon of Blood (Weapon of Flesh, #2)
  • Weapon of Fear (Weapon of Flesh II, #1)