Jump to ratings and reviews

All We Have Is Now

What do you do with your last day on earth?

Just over twenty-four hours are left until an asteroid strikes North America, and for Emerson and everyone else who didn’t leave, the world will end. But Emerson’s world already ended when she ran away from home. Since then, she has lived on the streets, relying on her wits and on her friend Vince to help her find places to sleep and food to eat.

The city’s quieter now that most people are gone, and no one seems to know what to do as the end approaches. But then Emerson and Vince meet Carl, who tells them he has been granting people’s wishes—and gives them his wallet full of money.

Suddenly, this last day seems full of possibility. Emerson and Vince can grant a lot of wishes in one last day—maybe even their own.

272 pages, Hardcover

First published July 28, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lisa Schroeder

34 books2,082 followers
Lisa Schroeder is the author of more than twenty books for kids and teens. Her latest novel is WISH ON ALL THE STARS, with Scholastic. She lives in Oregon where she spends her time reading, writing, baking yummy treats, and hiking with her family.

twitter: www.twitter.com/lisa_schroeder
facebook: www.facebook.com/lisaschroederbooks
tumblr: www.lisaschroeder.tumblr.com
instagram: lisaschroeder15

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
284 (15%)
1 star
89 (4%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 339 reviews
Profile Image for Camilla.
575 reviews152 followers
February 10, 2017
This was such a waste of time, and easily one of the worst books I've read so far this year. So incredibly boring, terrible and shockingly full of dreary clichés and unbelievably lousy dialogues, and well, nothing else really. I am so disappointed, and a bit lost for words right now. I'll get back to why I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone soon.
Profile Image for Anastasia.
134 reviews68 followers
May 28, 2016
2/5 stars

Trigger Warning: suicide

What do you do with your last day on earth?

Just over twenty-four hours are left until an asteroid strikes North America, and for Emerson and everyone else who didn't leave, the world will end. But Emerson's world already ended when she ran away from home. Since then, she has lived on the streets, relying on her wits and on her friend Vince to help her find places to sleep and food to eat.

The city's quieter now that most people are gone, and no one seems to know what to do as the end approaches. But then Emerson and Vince meet Carl, who tells them he has been granting people's wishes -- and gives them his wallet full of money.

Suddenly, this last day seems full of possibility. Emerson and Vince can grant lots of wishes in one day -- maybe even their own.

“Some were safe. Some would live. Others would not.”
I had only read one other “asteroid is heading towards earth” book before All We Have Is Now. I didn’t really enjoy it because the characters were predictable and the ending wasn't what I was looking for. This book basically gave me the same exact feeling as the previous book. I feel like most of the characters were like: “An asteroid is heading towards Earth, big whoop.” And I personally cannot deal with characters that offhand important issues and make irrelevant situations, like relationships, into a big deal. Maybe this book is just proof that asteroid collision/end of the world aren’t for me.
“Let us live so we can love.”
The beginning of the book was definitely the highlight. We are introduced to our main characters, two homeless kids that ran away from home and have lives with each other for so long they are practically family. Their dynamic was well written and gave me the feeling that they found safety and security with each other. This helped with the rest of the book because certain heavy scenes have context and meaning. I enjoyed their “siblings/best friend” dynamic in the beginning of the book, but once we hit about half way their relationship started to shift. It changed from being natural and flowing easily to stiff and really awkward with all of the misplaced sexual tension. The relationship problems in this book took away from the imminent death in about 48 hours plot line.
“No,” she says. “If you haven't noticed by now, there’s nothing here for me.” She pauses. “Except you, of course.”
I have to admit I didn’t really love Lisa Schroeder’s writing style. It was really simple with a lot of dialogue and little to no detail. It was like reading about a black and white world. There were too many conveniently placed scenes and characters throughout the book. Whenever a problem arose the next chapter would hold the answer. This led to a lot of small and irrelevant problems that took away from the main problem...imminent death by asteroid.
“Nothing makes much sense, does it?” she asks. “I mean, really, what do we know for sure except that right now, in this moment, we’re standing here, breathing? The rest, who knows? Let’s stop asking questions. Let’s just stop trying to figure out everything and simply be happy we’re here. What do you say?”
My favorite aspect of this book was the “apocalypse make a wish foundation” they began. A kind man on the street gave them a wallet full of cash and told them to have the best last days they could, and all he asked for in return was for them to pay it forward. At first they were a little apprehensive about the “paying it forward part”. But, once they got the hang of it, they were helping people left and right. They brought joy to those that couldn’t take their minds off of death and an escape from reality even if it was only for a couple of hours.
“The past is the past. It's gone, you know? It doesn't matter anymore. All we have is now. Right now.”
All in all the characters were a little “cookie cutter problem teenagers”, the plot wasn’t well paced or flushed out, and the ending had me tearing out my hair. This would have been a pretty solid book if it hadn’t been for the ending. I don't know about you but if I am investing my time into reading a book I don’t really care for endings that feel like a copout. The problem was to easily resolved and the explanation had me scoffing. If you enjoy end of the world books you might enjoy All We Have Is Now. But personally, I can’t see myself picking up anymore books with the premise of an asteroid heading towards Earth.
Profile Image for Lisa.
Author 34 books2,082 followers
August 10, 2015
"Thoughtful, endearing, and surprisingly fun -- a reminder of what's really important in life." - Suzanne Young, NYT bestselling author of THE PROGRAM.

"ALL WE HAVE IS NOW is one of those books my teenage self needed -- a thoughtfully crafted reminder that every moment is a gift and that we should be kind, especially to ourselves." - Julie Murphy, author of DUMPLIN' and SIDE EFFECTS MAY VARY

"Heartwarming and hopeful. I'd take this book with me to the apocalypse!" - Amy Plum, internationally bestselling author of the Die for Me series.

Notes from me about this book:

One of my favorite books is I AM THE MESSENGER by Markus Zusak, where the main character is sent around town on little missions, of sorts, to help people. When I set out to write ALL WE HAVE IS NOW, I knew my main characters, Vince and Emerson, would meet someone and that brief meeting would set them on a path for the next 24 hours that they had never imagined for themselves, and it would be life-changing. "Look for people who have wishes or regrets" Carl tells them. They don't have long until an asteroid is due to hit the United States, but that doesn't stop them. There is work to do. Wishes to grant. And joy to find, even when the world is falling apart around them.
Profile Image for [ J o ].
1,934 reviews425 followers
April 29, 2017
The world is a terrible place. There are people who get satisfaction from hurting others and there is nothing we can do about it. There are people who have so much money they can wipe their arses on it four times a day and it wouldn't even make a dent in their lifestyle and yet they feel no moral duty to help the less fortunate and there is nothing we can do about it. There are people who are so feckless and talentless and yet seem to be venerated by the masses for absolutely no reason and there is absolutely a fuckload we can do about it.

You know what makes a good book good? Good grammar, good punctuation, good sentence structure and good character development. Good story, good atmosphere and the ability to write good chapters that let the story travel along at a decent pace without giving away too much all at once, or not a lot throughout. These things are factual. Grammar and punctuation, spelling and sentence structure are factual elements of writing that you cannot have an opinion on. You cannot have an opinion about a fact. That's a fact.

So, all those people who get off on hurting people and rich people who are just selfish are marked in the category we can't do anything about them. The people who have no talent in their chosen fields, like singers who need to use auto-tuning or WRITERS WHO CAN'T FACTUALLY WRITE WELL (I'm looking at you, E.L. James) are marked in the category of STOP BUYING THEIR FUCKING SHIT FOR FUCK'S SAKE and we can whole-heartedly do something about these wasters of my fucking time.

Now, this book. This is one of the worst books that has ever been written for factual reasons. There is no character development other than ridiculous teenage angst and the realisation that you are not, in fact, special but just like any other person that has ever lived. The only emotions these jokers show is jealousy when a guy wants to touch some other girls clitoris even though I said I didn't want it even though it's totally obvious I want him to touch my clitoris omg why won't he just touch my clitoris no don't touch my clitoris I'm so innocent omfg.

The story-line is evocative of Pay It Forward, which I've never read but I imagine that's where the idea was stolen from. I suppose the fact that America is going to be destroyed by an asteroid (or is it?!) needs the reader to feel any kind of sympathy for that event, but even then it was then bundled in to this really small, pathetic teenage view point of the end of the world by putting it in to the mind of a girl who is, in one word, utterly pathetic and who deserves to die (but doesn't!)

The chapters were also interrupted by a very pointless attempt to be creative, with poetry-style verse that is reminiscent of those utter bollocks quotes celebrities post on instagram that mean absolutely nothing. Not a tiny thing. On the surface it looks rather philosophical and, dare I say it, even like it means something, but in reality once you even just try to use your brain cells (try it, it's fun) and think about what it means it's just a load of bollocks.

Never has a book cheated its reader more than this. We are promised the death of these whinging, selfish and pathetic children at the end, and yet that does not come. There is no closure for the dear reader and America is not destroyed, which, let's face it, is probably the best thing for it considering the current political and cultural climates. And the actual climate, as well, now you mention it. The Ozone layer above America must be almost the consistency of scotch mist.

There are so many clichés abound it is physically impossible to keep track of them. One girl in France tried it and there is now a black-hole around the Perpignan area the size of an Edam cheese. Any more utter-bollocks quasi-philosophical statements and we are gonna have to send Stephen Hawking down there to seal it before the chaos from hell bursts through. Instead, the Royal Society are sending all the copies of Fifty Shades of Grey that have been donated to charity shops there to plug it up, so have no fear, it is good for something at last!
Profile Image for Tiff.
568 reviews539 followers
July 24, 2015
Review originally posted on Mostly YA Lit:
All We Have Is Now was on my 2015 most anticipated books list because frankly, I'm a little stressed by the idea of annihilation. The synopsis immediately gave me a heady feeling that what we do matters because the main characters in this journey decide to make their last moments on earth count by helping others fulfill their dreams. Does it sound noble? Yes. Is it a bit unrealistic? Definitely. But ultimately, the feelings I got while reading this book were ones of reading something beautiful and true, even if it's wrapped in a bit of a sheen.

The novel is told in omniscient third person, with poetry describing past events from certain characters' lives. It's about 36 hours before an asteroid is about to hit North America, predicted to destroy most of the West Coast. Many of the inhabitants of Portland, Oregon have fled, but a lot didn't believe the asteroid was going to really hit.

Emerson and Vince are two teens who have been living on the streets, and at the beginning of the novel, they are contemplating whether to end it all by jumping off a bridge so they don't have to wait. On the bridge, though, they meet Carl, who is paying it forward by trying to help people fulfill their last wishes before ending it himself. Inspired, Emerson and Vince leave that encounter with a mission. Carl, meanwhile, gets a last phone call from his wife and decides he needs to find his way home. In alternating chapters, we see how these three people find a way to make the last hours count.

A few things defined my reading experience:

The fact that the main female character was flawed and the main male character was a saint: for the first half of the book, I admit to being totally frustrated with the female character - her actions made sense, but she was really standoffish, and I  just wanted to smack her for not being able to trust and open up. It didn't help that the main male character was basically perfect. I found it difficult to believe in them together because I couldn't see what he liked about her - but this did get better as the book went on.
The fact that the eARC was not formatted correctly: normally this doesn't bother me, but with this version, I just couldn't get the margins to sit straight, and it frustrated the heck out of me. Hopefully this will not happen on the finished copies.

Despite those complaints, though, once I connected with the book and its characters, I enjoyed it. I loved the wisdom of Schroeder's poetry and the themes of family and human connection. There's a lot to like here, especially if you're a younger teenager exploring the concept of death for the first time and realizing that no matter who we are or where we are in life, we all want to love and be loved.
Bonuses:
Like A Child: There are a few moments in this book where the teens do some things that just remind me what it was like to love things like carousels and amusement parks so freely. Moments like these really made the book for me.
Book Theme Song:
Time of Your Life by Green Day

This song is actually mentioned in the book, and it's pretty obvious why with the lyrics:
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

The Final Word
This is my second "world-ending" book this year, and while the first (We All Looked Up) was skewed a little older and more realistic, I feel like this one is more inspiring. It's the book you want to read when you're 13-14 years old, and you're just realizing that death and destruction happen every day in the world. Because, in the midst of chaos and potential mass death, the main characters of this book find a little bit of hope and love at the time they need it the most. And that is truly a gift and comfort.

ALL WE HAVE IS NOW comes out next week. Are you interested in reading it? How do you feel about "world-ending books"? Got any recs for me so that I don't get too depressed about the end of the world? Let me know in the comments!
Profile Image for Elle (ellexamines).
1,079 reviews17.2k followers
July 1, 2020
All We Have Is Now is pitched as an interesting story about a meteor striking earth. It is not. It is a cheesy romance with a cop-out ending and not much interest beyond that.

Emerson and Vince are flat, uninteresting characters, and the book feels driven by their romance with each other. Thankfully, they're a decent couple with a loving dynamic. They're actually cute! Unfortunately, that doesn't make me interested in reading a book that's entirely a romance.

The writing style was also frustrating for me, with far too much dialogue and not enough description of their location.

I think this book might appeal to those more romantic than I am. Unfortunately, with a premise promising the end of the world, this was incredibly underwhelming. The fact that I have nothing else to say is not a good sign.
Profile Image for Heidi.
1,395 reviews152 followers
April 27, 2015
Five stars: An impactful and beautiful read that you won't soon forget.

Emerson feels restless, especially knowing that life as she knows it will end in just a little over twenty four hours. An asteroid is scheduled to hit somewhere in Idaho tomorrow night. With a day left, Emerson is terrified. She quickly convinces her best friend, Vince, to go with her to the suicide bridge to end it all before the impact, but once they get there, they meet a man who changes their mind. Carl is also on the bridge, and once he sees them, he insists on trying to grant one wish. Vince says it would be nice to have money since he and Emerson have been living on the streets for the last year and a half. Without further thought, Carl hands over his wallet packed with bills, his only request, is that they try and find a way to pay it forward. With just a few hours left, Emerson and Vince change plans and decide to try and make their last few hours count. With the clock ticking, they are faced with how to spend their last few remaining hours. What would you do if all you had was here and now?

What I Liked:
*Wow! What a simple, impressive and beautiful read. I loved the writing, the story, the characters and the lovely messages of the book. This is a book that will resonate with you long after you finish. This is a read for young and old. Definitely a book to ponder on.
*I was expecting this to be a dramatic, scary read filled with desperation as people are faced with their impending demise, but Ms. Schroeder gives us another angle. She focuses on the good of humanity. She delivers a story about people trying to make the best of a hopeless situation. I loved the positive messages, and I truly hope that if humanity was every faced with their ultimate demise, that we would choose to act kindly toward one another.
*At the heart of the story are Vince and Emerson, two young, homeless teens. I loved both of these characters. Emerson is an innocent girl who ran away from home when she clashed with her mother's boyfriend. She has spent the last year and a half living on the streets of Portland. The only reason she has survived is because of her best friend Vince whom she met on the streets. Emerson is battling her regrets as she goes through her last hours. Should she try and contact her family? Vince steals the show. Even though he has had a hard life, bouncing from foster home to foster home after his mother died when he was eight, he remains kind, positive and optimistic. I loved how he was so selfless, always thinking of others. I loved watching Emerson and Vince pay kindness forward. I truly cared about them by the end of the story.
*The romance is subtle and perfect. It blooms after a long time friendship. It is genuine, heart felt and lovely. No angst, drama, insta love or love triangles. Simple and just right.
*The main message of the story is all about making the most of your life. When faced with the end, will you act with love and kindness, will you live without regret? I loved the message of the story, and that the author chose to write a positive and uplifting story set against such a dire background. It gave me hope for humanity.
*I loved the setting. Of course, living in Portland, Oregon, I enjoyed exploring the city through the eyes of Emerson and Vince as they live their last day. They had so many terrific adventures. From karaoke, to recreating Paris in a French cafe, watching the sunrise from a mountain top, and so much more. Ms. Schroeder definitely captures the heart and soul of Portland in this one.
*The writing is amazing and lovely. I loved the emotion and the depth of feeling. I also was most impressed with all the short verse chapters between the main chapters. Ms. Schroeder's writing is gorgeous, emotional and heartfelt. I am wondering why on earth I have not picked up one of her books before!

And The Not So Much:
*I can't go into details without spoiling the book for you, but the ending left a little to be desired. It builds and builds to the cataclysmic moment, only to end rather open ended. I was left stunned and wanting to know so much more. It was a bit of a let down and I was scratching my head afterwards. Why?
*Even though I liked that the book excludes the terror and violence and mass panic that would ensue if humanity was faced with the end of the world, I felt like the story was lacking since it didn't really mention much about how the mass population first reacted. Not a big deal, but the story was a bit unrealistic since it didn't include much of the bad.

All We Have Is Now was a most impressive and impactful read. This is a book I picked up and read in one sitting. I loved the writing, the characters and the beautiful message behind the story. This is a book that will stick with me and leave me pondering. Ultimately, I was left asking myself if faced with the the end of the world, would I have lived a life without regret? Would I be sowing kindness and love during my final hours? I hope so. I urge you to check out this beautiful and heartfelt book.

Favorite Quotations:

“They used curling irons for microphones and sang it like they meant it. Emerson told Frankie
“You’re amazing. You could be a star.”
Frankie smiled and said,
“But there’s a million stars. Maybe I want to be the one and only moon instead.”

“He’ll miss the sound of rain on the rooftop. The smell of cookies baking in the oven. The warmth of the sunshine on his skin.”

“And then, behind her closed eyes, she sees stars. Stars full of light and love. To kiss him is to sail across the night sky. To travel on a moonbeam. To dance across stardust. Where there are stars, there are wishes. A hundred, a thousand, a million all the same. Let us live so we can love.”

“Because no one regrets a hug. You only regret not giving one when you had the chance and didn’t take it.”

“The best kind of days are the ones that make you feel like you are living inside a kaleidoscope, twirling and swirling with dazzling joy.
It doesn’t happen often,

But when it does, yo hold on tight and wish for the delight to go on and on and on.

Forever.
“It’s not about going home. it’s about the feeling. The feeling of being home.”

I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this review.
Posted@Rainy Day Ramblings.

Profile Image for Shannon (It Starts At Midnight).
1,084 reviews1,010 followers
August 2, 2015
This review was originally posted on It Starts at Midnight
The first question in the synopsis was the reason I wanted to read this book. I wanted to be made to think, to be inspired, and to basically ask myself that very question: What would you do with your last day on Earth?

And for that goal, All We Have is Now absolutely succeeded. It also restored my faith in humanity a bit, but we'll get to that later.

It focuses mainly on Emerson and Vince, who have been homeless but sticking together. I guess this is technically Emerson's story, but it isn't just her story. It's Vince's story, and Carl's, and the story of a lot of other people they meet along the way. Carl plays a huge role for many reasons, but the most important one is that he is the catalyst for the wish-granting portion of the program.

Here's where my restored faith in humanity comes into play. Vince and Emerson could have done a lot of things with their last day, but they chose to help people. As did Carl, and the person before him. And the way the whole thing is written, it seems like it actually might be a thing a lot of people really would do. Of course there were the malevolent souls who were fully planning to steal, cheat, and pillage until the bitter end, but as a whole? There was certainly more good than bad.

More things that I really liked:

The characters were amazing. Emerson wasn't always the most likeable, but she was absolutely someone I could relate to. She kind of felt like she got dealt a bad hand, and she did. But Vince did too, yet he was her opposite: optimistic and positive no matter what, always challenging Emerson to better herself and look at the good in things. For such a short book with many characters popping in and out, I was surprised to easily connect to and care for both Emerson and Vince. Even the side characters, for no matter how short a time we were introduced to them, still had tons of personality, which I think is quite an accomplishment!
It was absolutely, undeniably thought provoking. I don't know how anyone would be able to read this book and not put themselves in the characters' shoes. Everyone Emerson and Vince encountered was trying to figure out what to do with the little amount of time they had left. They all had dreams and goals and "bucket lists" just as we all do, only their time was not only finite, it was imminently ending. Reading about the different reactions people had to this was of course intriguing, but made me question my own actions- not just at the potential end of the world, but every day.
Family is a big focus for everyone in this book. Even when she wants to resist thinking about her family, they are always on Emerson's mind. Vince is dealing with the loss of his mother, and Carl is devastated at the thought of never seeing his wife again. They run into people who are lonely and looking for family, mothers and children, some of whom have healthy relationships and some who definitely do not. They run into people of so many backgrounds, ethnicities, socioeconomic groups, all of whom faced the same fate.
So while this book was really great, there was one thing that did bother me a little. There wasn't a ton of information on the lead-up to the last day. I get it, it is a fairly short book, and I don't think that the message had anything to do with the lead up, but as a logic-driven kind of person, I really wanted answers! Vince and Emerson do spend some time talking about the "how"s and the "what if?"s but they don't really have a ton of answers themselves. This is likely more of a personal gripe than a universal one, but something to keep in mind if you are like me and want to know all the things. I also would have probably liked just a little more of an emotional connection, though I think too much of one would have gotten in the way of the message.

Bottom Line: This one was a win. Any book that can make me think (and continue to make me think even after I have finished) earns major points from me. The writing was lovely, the characters were enjoyable, and the message was important. I'll leave you with this quote* that I absolutely had to save:
"No, you see, you guys are looking at it all wrong," Vince says. "The amount of time isn't important. A hundred minutes of a hundred years. Whatever, it doesn't matter. Just make it count."

*Quote taken from uncorrected proof, subject to change
**Copy provided from publisher for review**
Profile Image for mohamed.
20 reviews5 followers
May 21, 2016
Dear Art1misS

…well…RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!..hehehe no no! , I’m just kidding, it’s not that bad, Or..is it?!!!!

There are reasons why books go big , I always thought it’s advertising , but I think you can only publicize a good book, no publicity budget can turn a bad book into a hit (except if it had a lot of between the holidays stuff) . I feel kind of sad that a writer would dive into his imagination and this is all what he comes up with.

Let me tell you about the genius plot, so basically the earth is doomed because there is an asteroid coming down on us, they didn’t see it coming because it was hiding behind the sun (I can say stuff about this but I’m not gonna , believe me ‘the worse is yet to come’..[we’ll be lucky if we ever see the sun]) so people didn’t have much time before they realized it’s the end , but here’s the catch that asteroid thing is only coming down on north America (typical Hollywood!) and you actually have a chance of surviving if you headed south, but in the book people are actually just sitting there waiting to die, this is just stupid, because no matter what, most people will fight until the end, it’s survival instinct, so how in the hell the writer supposed that people will just give up.

the characters are horrible , they seem nothing like real people, they look like they’re..characters! like they’re two dimensional on paper, there’s two main characters: Emerson (it’s a she) and Vince (this guy has no character what so ever , he just kind of good looking and he loves the girl ) they were homeless before the news hit them, but , they seems nothing like street people, Obviously the writer knows nothing about being homeless , and didn’t bother to do any research.

So, it’s the end of the world (by world I mean USA) and Emerson and Vince are thinking about killing themselves but they meet another characterless character who gives them a lot of money because he wants to help them (money is so helpful when you have 24 hours to live with no one around) so they change their mind and go back roaming the streets so maybe they can help other people, the thing about the city is that it looks abandoned but actually it’s not , people are just hiding until they come out of nowhere to meet Em and Vince, so these two can help them ,, and what a help! First guy they meet wants to be a rock star, so they take him to a karaoke (problem solved). the next girl wants to go to France, they take her to a 1/3 french guy that she falls for him instantly, NEXT PROBLEM PLEASE ! (Imagine if these two morons were running the world, it will be like: ‘people are starving! Give them some condoms!). then they meet two lost girls, and they drive them home.

and that’s very much the whole story ..or is it?!
GOTCHA!!!!!!!

The world isn’t really ending , the writer was just kidding , it’s just a scam from the government to make people behave, so relaaaax , the whole book is pointless ..just relaaaax

My only condolences were that they will die, but they didn’t.

maybe you can look at it like each of our world is ending in some sense, and that way you can see it just like big giant metaphor (that’s what they said about the movie Melancholia)

The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. these are some notes I took while reading ,things I had problem swallowing, so I wanted to share.. :

‘doughnuts and justin timberlake..now it’s an awesome last day’ *Mmmm..sounds like an awesome last day indeed, tell you what, why don’t we just pass some doughnuts around while listening to Justin timberlake and stop worrying about world problems!*

‘..what do we know for sure except that right now in this moment we’re standing here breathing? The rest..who knows, let’s stop asking questions, let’s stop trying figure out things and simply be happy we’re here, what do you say..’ *nice try book character! I call bullcrap! The freaking world is ending! Just fish slap me already!*

‘I swear I’m going to kick your ass and hand it to you on a silver platter’ he tries to hold it in , he tries to back his laughter but he can’t, he laughs and laughs.. *oh..you’re funny Emerson , you make me laugh , I’m laughing and laughing, and crying for the time I wasted reading this book*

‘unicorns are magical’ he says *no shit Sherlock!!*

‘right now I’m dying to know how this story ends’ ‘it’s hard to say’ Emerson tells him ‘but you gotta admit, whatever happens, the characters rocked it, didn’t they’ *NO!*

‘I didn’t handle things well, if only I’d known then what I know now *so if she knew that the world is ending she would’ve treated her daughter well, but when she doesn’t know she can treat her daughter like shit?!*

شيء آخر

What’s up with the names.. Emerson, Rhonda, kailee, Kendal, trinity, Hayden ,Katsume..? does it seems like trying too hard or it’s just me.

The thing is, I didn’t really hate the book, I felt kind of sorry for it at times, I sometimes feel sorry for books because just like children they can’t pick their parents-or in this case writers-the story had potentials but no talent to lay it , she could have written about trying go south and it would be kick-ass (maybe we should hand the idea to another writer) and sometimes I felt indifferent, maybe indifference is worse than hate.

so all and all , stay away, and if you wanted something of this sort, watch the movie ‘seeking a friend for the end of the world’ and if you’re like:

‘oh no! no no no no ‘ I prefer reading , ,then just shut up ya l rahdg and read We All Looked Up

Things I’d learned : you shouldn’t trust the Goodreads reviews because some of them are sellouts and just say good things about books because they got an ARC , they should be ashamed of themselves ,, so , in the future , just reconsider looking at early reviews

شيء آخر

and ArtemisS , I wanted to tell you that I love that moment when the book title is mentioned in the story
in this case , here it is
…”it doesn’t matter anymore.” He pauses “all we have is now”. Right now”..

I feel like..

p.s. the quotes I liked in this book
‘regret is a hard thing to shake’

‘..isn’t it funny? The things we realize as the time gets shorter and shorter?’

‘but it was easier,with you there, it was easier, because we were together. You get that don’t you?..’

‘..it seems like the only logical thing to do is to keep putting it off..”maybe tomorrow..” '

“you’re amazing, you could be star” dreaming big Frankie smiled and said “but there’s a million stars"

“pay it forward if you can, look for those who have wishes o regrets”

“people around the city stop and take in the glorious moment. And wish for days they miss already”

“sometimes we have to do what’s right for ourselves, even if others don’t agree”

‘..it feels like her whole body is expanding from taking it all in’

“if you haven’t noticed by now, there’s nothing here for me” she pauses “except you, of course”

“it seems just like yesterday, and at the same time, like a hundred lifetimes ago”

“he decides life is too short to keep waiting’

‘she often felt like a background character in her own life’
Profile Image for Amy Plum.
Author 19 books4,865 followers
December 10, 2014
Heartwarming and hopeful. I'd take this book with me to the Apocalypse!
Profile Image for Zoeisbookhooked.
230 reviews196 followers
June 30, 2021
I’ve loved Lisa Shroeder’s other work, especially in Middle School.

I would give this three stars because honestly it was pretty average. Like there wasn’t anything wrong with it. I just really wasn’t attached w the story or the book and at the end I was just like...meh. So we give it a good 2. I just really wasn’t enjoying it necessarily. Ahh idk there wasn’t really anything wrong with it. But I just didn’t care for it.

Does anyone understand that?
Profile Image for Kelly Gunderman.
Author 2 books77 followers
July 20, 2015
Check out all of my reviews on my blog, Here's to Happy Endings!

All We Have is Now by Lisa Schroeder is one of those books that I felt I absolutely needed to read. The premise sounded absolutely amazing - a young adult novel about making the most out of the small amount of time that you have left.

Teenagers Emerson and Vince have been living on the streets for years, hopping from one homeless shelter to another, never knowing when their next meal will be. The only thing they have is each other, and their friendship is the bright star in an otherwise dark and bleak night sky. While Emerson's mother kicked her our years ago, she has always felt she had family in Vince, and they've spent practically all their time together since.

Now, the experts have found that an asteroid is going to hit North America, most likely taking out everything in its path. Those who were able to moved to different parts of the word to get away from the impending destruction, but those who were unable to, or simply chose to stay, are running out of time. When the book begins, there is a little over twenty-four hours (28 hours and 25 minutes, to be exact), before the asteroid is set to hit.

Emerson and Vince have one more to day to spend together. But Emerson and Vince don't want to wait. They believe that they should make the decision of how much time they have left on their own terms, so they decide to take matters into their own hands. Except, they run into Carl, a man who is sure he has seen the last of his wife, who has gone to spend time with her family before the event occurs. Carl is on a quest to do nice things for someone who has done something nice for him. He decided to spend his last hours making the dreams and wishes of others come true, to the best of his ability. When he asks Vince and Emerson what they wanted, Vince said it would be nice to have some money. So Carl hands over his wallet, because really, what does he need it for at this point? He has only a small bit of advice for Vince and Emerson, which sets the stage for the remainder of the novel.

"Pay it forward, if you can. Look for those who have wishes or regrets."

So Emerson and Vince set off to try and help others, as Vince has helped them. This is how they decide to spend their last day, while coming to some important realizations about themselves, each other, and the people that they thought they no longer mattered to.

This book is one of those rare gems that I could not help but fall in love with from the very first chapter. With chapters from Vince and Emerson's point of view, and Carl's point of view, as well as poems about Emerson that complete the missing pieces of her story, it's an amazing, emotional read that will stay with you for a long time after you finish the last chapter.

Note: I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Kelly.
Author 6 books1,205 followers
August 31, 2015
An asteroid is about the crash into the Earth, and Emerson and Vince -- two homeless teens -- made the decision to end their lives before their lives are ended for them. But when they get to the infamous suicide bridge to go through with the deed, they meet a man named Carl who was about to do the same thing. Until he decided to do something nice for Em and Vince. . .which sets them on a course to pay kindness forward in the last hours of life.

This is a sweet story about kindness and generosity, as well as the importance of relationships and showing love and appreciation for what you have. It's sweet without being saccharine, and the dark edges of the story about the end of the world don't make the message feel like it's overpowering. The romance budding between Emerson and Vince is realistic and enjoyable, with little more than a few kisses here and there shared with one another. Vince is a boy of color, and Schroeder does a good job mentioning this without making the interracial romance come across as trying too hard or like it DOESN'T make an impact on their connection with and to one another.

The writing is told from a third person point of view, interwoven with poetry from Emerson's perspective. This mixture is surprisingly effective and works in pushing the story forward. The pacing is solid through and through.

One thing I love about Schroeder's writing, aside from the fact it's ultimately hopeful -- a thing I don't demand or need in a story but do relish when it's done well --, is that it's the kind of YA perfectly suitable for younger teen readers or those who want books that don't have any content they need to be told about beforehand. I hate the idea of "clean reads" or "books that don't make you blush" because it's a dangerous description, but there are readers who want meaty reads with little or no profanity, sexuality, or other "tough" passages.
Profile Image for Tee loves Kyle Jacobson.
2,471 reviews169 followers
June 25, 2015
All We Have Is Now is one of those stories that will stay with you for a long time. After reading it I had to sit there and think about How I would react and what would I do and who would I spend my last day with.

Emerson and her best friend Vince have 24 hours to live before an asteroid hits where they live. Everyone is getting out of there but Emerson convinces her best friend Vince to stay with her and survive the asteroid. Vince agrees to stay because he and Emerson both have one thing in common and that is that they are homeless and both have been together for a year and a half living on the street struggling to feed and cloth themselves and find shelter. So to them the asteroid means nothing.

Then Emerson and Vince are on the bridge where they meet a man named Carl. Carl claims to be granting wishes and Emerson and Vince both wish for money. Carl gives them a wallet full of money and tells them to pay it forward. Do they pay it forward or do they take the money for themselves?

This is a must read book! It will have you on the edge of your seat wondering what happens in the end.
Profile Image for Sophie Marsden.
167 reviews29 followers
June 17, 2016
Actual rating: 1.5 stars

Well. That was a disappointment.
So much potential was wasted in this book. It was unbelievably cheesy and the characters were SO cliché.
I also really did not like the voices that the audiobook narrator did for the characters, especially Vince. She made him sound like an old guy with lung cancer.
ALSO THE ENDING...
To sum up the book in one gif:

Profile Image for Tonya Henderson.
713 reviews132 followers
October 27, 2015
See this review and more on my blog, Lilybloombooks

All We Have Is Now was an impulse download on audio. I say this - because it wasn't one that I had seen MANY reviews on and it wasn't on my radar in the slightest. Seeing it was narrated by one of my favorites doesn't hurt either.

This book makes you think. If you had one day left on Earth - what would you do? That question sat with me for a long time, way after finishing and is a great topic for discussion.

Initially, it seems as if this is just the story about Emerson and Vince. But as the story goes on, you realize there are so many elements weaving together masterfully and I loved how it all came about. Each person they encounter plays a part and I loved it.

Besides the overall message of the book, my other favorite aspect was Vince. Here is a kid - homeless, with no family yet he is the sweetest, most kind and open-hearted optimistic one in the bunch. His heart is so full of love for Emerson and all he wants to do is HELP everyone that they encounter.

While I did really enjoy this one - there are a few things that kept me from loving. First? I had a hard time with Emerson's character. All things considered, she had HUGE character growth and I applaud that. It could be because I didn't fully understand her logic in running away and why she was so terrified of seeing her family until later on in the book - and at that point, it was almost too late to redeem her character.

The second? Was the ending.

All in all - it was a beautiful book. I loved the journey that Emerson and Vince took to finding themselves, happiness and helping others.

Profile Image for Jane.
528 reviews49 followers
April 27, 2017
I picked this up because I was under the impression that it was another book written entirely in verse. I've really enjoyed all of the verse books I've read so far, not that they really all fit into any particular genre, so I assumed I would enjoy this as well.

Not so much. The introductions to each chapter are prefaced with verse, but the rest of the novel is straight prose. That's not really why I didn't like it, but it did surprise me after I started reading.

Everything about this book was so bland. The characters, the writing, the plot...it all seemed to try too hard to be important but were just really flat. I seriously considered putting it down, but it's a 'the world is ending story' so I was curious enough to see what would happen.

It's difficult to explain, but I think there's a way this could have been better. Throughout the whole novel, I really felt Schroeder would have greatly benefited from another perspective. It seemed as if she was so involved with her core characters that anything else was just filler to get by.
Profile Image for Trisha.
4,532 reviews156 followers
March 3, 2016
"Regret is a hard thing to shake."

This one was great for two reasons. One, it was a very good look at the hard moments at the end of the world. Would you do introspect and try to forgive, forget and say goodbye to everyone or would you YOLO and just live your life to the fullest before the end? Lots of tough moments and tough discussions but in the end, it was a little warmer and fluffier than I was expecting.

But the best part was re-visiting many spots in Oregon that I love. Vista Bridge, Enchanted Forest, Shari's (OMG any Shari's lol). So many great spots that I couldn't help but love this just a little more than your average book.
Profile Image for Kelsey van Dillen.
624 reviews35 followers
July 14, 2015
Omg I LOVED this story. Vince wanting to help people, him and Emerson getting together, it was all so perfect. I even felt tears sting in my eyes a couple of times. This was not only the perfect lovestory but this book also has a strong moral and a valuable lesson. Life is too short to worry about things like money. And you give what you get. When you help people and you see them happy, it makes you happy too.
Profile Image for Sarah.
820 reviews151 followers
April 30, 2015
Aw, I really loved this! It feels the most "literary" of Lisa's books, particularly with one of the points of view being an adult, but also with the interesting use of poetry to reveal backstory.

Anyway, I love Lisa's writing and have gotten to be friends with her over the last couple years and I want to be sure to disclose that, but nevertheless, I think this is a book that will work for a lot of audiences.

And if Vince isn't named after Vince Howard, I'll eat my shoe.
Profile Image for MJ.
635 reviews15 followers
August 12, 2015
Fast-paced and poignant, All We Have is Now is a book to watch out.

This is a book I did not expect to like. I mean, if this is contemporary romance, I'm your girl but apocalyptic? Uh-uh. Not really my style. Despite this, I enjoyed reading this book, a lot.

Basically, the gist of the book was the world is going to end in just over twenty four hours. Emerson and Vince, best friends since Emerson ran away home and has lived on the streets, met Carl. He tells them that he has been granting people's wishes and gives them his wallet full of money but in return he asks them to pay it forward. Suddenly, Em and Vince's last day seems full of possibility.

This book definitely reminds me of the movie Pay It Forward. Was it an inspiration of the story? Maybe, I don't really know. It made me think of this ridiculous plot where the origin of the story's pay it forward was the young student from the movie. I love the element of "paying forward." The looking for people who has wishes or regrets. I so love that. I love the kindness and hopefulness of this phrase.

This has a melancholic, almost nostalgic, feel to it. As I continue to read, all I could think of was, what would I feel if this happened to me? And I felt a bit shaken. This is probably why I admire the characters. Em and Vince are strong despite the challenges that faced them.
There were times where I was annoyed with Em, though. She has been through a lot, I'll give her that, but sometimes she comes off as bitchy especially when they're on the mansion. One month after I've read the book, Vince was still a mystery to me. The whole month, I tried to solve the puzzle that is Vince but alas, I was still left with a big question mark. I liked it that way, though. The realness of Em and the uncertainty of Vince, a great contrast if you ask me.

This book was written in alternating point of views, all of which are first person (as far as I could remember). That didn't sit really well with me. For an apocalyptic book, I would've like a more intimate approach, a longer point of view or something, anything to make it more personal.

The reason for this apocalypse is quite ridiculous, which was revealed at the latter part of the book. The ending was open-ended, I guess? I'm not sure what to think of the ending. If I were to rate the parts of the book, I'll say the ending would receive a low mark. It could've been better, really.

Overall, it was a joy to read a book such as this. I especially like it when a book leave me a kind of moral lesson. This book definitely left one. It reminds me that every moment that rotates at counter-clockwise is positive. Okay, bad Statics pun. In all seriousness, this reminds me that every moment is precious and a little kindness would help some people a lot.

This review is also posted @the bookdragon
Profile Image for Ashley (Loves Books).
239 reviews49 followers
May 27, 2015
**This review will post to Ashley Loves Books at a later date.**

What do you think you would do if you knew a huge asteroid was going to hit North America? Would you leave? Do you think you'd try to outrun it, even though you know it will alter life as you know it? Or would you stay and live out the last of your days as you wished?

Quite honestly, I don't know what I would have done. I'm nowhere near Emerson and Vince's situation, nor was I as a teenager…but I think I would have stayed. There's something about an unknown that seems doomed versus a doomed comfort, and I would be one of those to try and make the most of the last certain days. At least...I like to think I would.

Moving along. This book guys...it made me think, and it made me hope, and it made me sad, and ultimately, it made me feel a whole range of emotions--and it was so, so good. I love the idea of spending your last hours/days/moments trying to grant wishes and do good, and it was such a fun premise to the plot. The variety of people Emerson and Vince meet are this ridiculously amazing mix of interesting and tragic, and I really felt such a distinct sense of personality from each of them. It was a pleasure meeting all of them on the page.

Vince and Emerson themselves are a cute duo, and a sweet, sort of tragic story in itself. They really worked well together, especially in this tentatively-built safety zone of their friendship, and I enjoyed watching them go through their emotions together and with each other.

I do have to say, the "cult"/"revolutionist"/"skeptic" portion was a little...odd. Interesting! But odd. and I wasn't sure how I felt about it within the plot...it kind of felt device-y? I'm having a hard time explaining what I mean, especially without being spoilery. Just know that I found it a little strange.

All We Have Is Now is a wonderful YA book about our last days and what we find important in. There's elements of love and friendship and family, and I thought it had a wonderful message of doing what we can while we have the life and the time to do it. Highly recommend.
Profile Image for Jayvee  "Writer For Misfits".
77 reviews22 followers
September 10, 2015
I'll be keeping this short and sweet since I don't literally have the time to be doing reviews... (why do I do this to myself?) All We Have Is Now discusses the issue of "What if the world ended? What will you do?"

This is not the newest concept I've ever actually encountered. I think it didn't help that I've read Tommy Wallach's We All Looked Up which tackled the same issue of the asteroid hitting a certain area.

What I liked about All We Have Is Now is how family is tackled and how one's relationships could fortify another. I didn't really like Emerson as I would've anticipated, thinking that she's headstrong and no nonsense but somehow really just frustrating and a little too naive. Also, I'm not quite a fan of third person novels, since I feel like I can't fully get into a person's complexity as much as I would want, although I don't want to shun out books written in the third person. There are some really good ones... I'm just not a fan of reading too many of them. With characters who are going through different emotions, I think it would've worked better if they were actually written in point of view references, especially in parts where nostalgia is discussed.

It is scary to think that you might have to leave this planet because it's disappearing and you haven't done anything life-changing, worthwhile or noble? Does it matter? But I think we all want that shred of accomplishment. I do.

Lisa Schroeder has a way with words. Her style is dramatic, driven with flair but at times shrouded in unrealistic situations. One thing that does touch my heart is that it is deep and not shying away from the idea that death is inevitable, the concept of it will always be there.

All We Have Is Now is beautiful, flawed in places, however, it does make you think that there just might be an up out there if you are not afraid to dive into it.
Profile Image for Kate.
272 reviews74 followers
September 21, 2015

This is a book
that makes you want to
savour
every
word.

I loved the characters right from the very first chapter. Em and Vince were so likeable despite their flaws. As they went about their day helping others, I found myself absorbed with each individual's story and could not stop reading. I have always been a fan of Schroeder's books because of her lyrical and descriptive writing and All We Have Is Now is no exception. The writing was amazing as always.

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said "Life is a journey, not a destination." This quote sums up this book. It's about how Em and Vince spent the last 24 hours of their lives. I get that some people did not like the vague ending but, to me, this book is more than just the ending. It's about appreciating life and enjoying every moment of it.

In the words of Vince, "...to remind us of what's really important in life. Like, if you've got your health and your family, you've got a lot, and you should be thankful for that."

Definitely pick up this novel the next time you are at the bookstore!
Profile Image for Claire Wood.
53 reviews3 followers
August 18, 2015
uh slow, boring & depressing! each character represents something fear love Hope etc.... the dynamic between Vince and em is cute butt so many of the other characters were rubbish pointless and annoying! the ideas and concepts of the book are great but the book failed to deliver. the story did have me rooting for the characters and emotionally invested but the ending is predictable and there was something missing a spark a a void in the story.
Profile Image for Jen.
873 reviews113 followers
July 18, 2015

Once I read the synopsis of All We Have is Now by Lisa Schroeder, I immediately thought of We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach. Now, I tried reading that book a few months ago and y’all know that I DNFed it so hard because the plot exploded into a crazy, incomprehensible story. Humans have only 24 hours left to live before the asteroid hits earth, so they better make the most of it. By picking up Schroeder’s All We Have is Now, I hoped for a second chance at a better storyline for this apocalypse-type story. While All We Have is Now is much calmer, logical, and thought-provoking, I did have my issues with it.

All We Have is Now, for the most part, is a solid contemporary read. We follow two main characters, Vince and Emerson, two teens who have been living on the streets of Portland for a year. When they learn about the imminent apocalypse, they find a man named Carl who has been “granting wishes” – doing good deeds for people who need them. Vince and Emerson decide that this is a good way to leave their mark on the earth, so they follow this same concept. From there, Vince and Emerson set off to help other people satisfy their last wishes before the asteroid hits the earth in 24 hours.

Throughout the story, we get the budding romance between Vince and Emerson, and learn about their family histories and struggles. The issue for me was that both Vince and Emerson are pretty flat characters, Vince more so than Emerson, but I didn’t find them to be particularly interesting. Emerson has more spark because she ran away from her family and sought independence, but Vince is just too nice. I understand that’s why Emerson grows to love him romantically: he’s kind, giving, and genuinely cares about helping others, especially strangers. But Vince seems to be without flaws, thus making him a little closer on the one-dimensional side than the three-dimensional side.

I don’t have much else to say about All We Have is Now. Schroeder includes some beautiful lines of poetry scattered throughout, but they felt a little forced, and didn’t seem to fit into the story 100%; nevertheless, the poetry added a nice touch of depth. I can’t say that this story is going to be memorable, nor did it leave its mark on me, but I can say that it was much better than We All Looked Up. Schroeder’s story is subtle, nice, and maybe a little too comfortable, but an overall good read.

Check out this review and more at Books and Other Happy Ever Afters
Profile Image for Jennifer.
889 reviews39 followers
September 17, 2015
Do authors know something that us normal people don't? There have been sooo many asteroid, meteor, world going BOOM books coming out lately and it really has me wondering. All We Have is Now is the first book in this category that I have read and I can say that I am not entirely impressed. The book wasn't terrible. In fact, there are a lot of redeeming moments and truly beautiful events that happen. But the overall fact of the WORLD IS ENDING just wasn't that great.

Emerson.... Eh. I have never thought of a homeless person as spoiled but that is how she comes off. She ran away from home just because her mother didn't want her bad ass around her new daughter. And, to be honest, she probably would have either crawled her ass back home or ended up dead by now if it hadn't of been for Vince. He loved her and all she could say was "Oh, I don't wanna get hurt again."

Vince was so amazing. For someone who had been through so much pain and suffering he truly enjoyed making other people happy. I know his choice to 'runaway' was just that, a choice, but his real family was gone. I don't understand how he had any empathy for Emerson. Her family was ALL still alive and she ran away because she got grounded and wanted to party. If I was Vince I would have told Emerson to go the ^%#@ home.

The book is told in some very interesting ways. First, it is told over the span of about a day. Each chapter has the current time and says how long until doomsday. Then we have chapters from Emerson and Vince's perspectives, Carl's perspective and then short pages told in verse that go between present time and flashbacks. I have read a few of Lisa Schroeder's other books and I can't say they were impressive. I actually can't even remember much about them. But I really did like the writing style of this book. It kept things interesting and I can appreciate that.

This book made being homeless in Oregon seem fairly easy. Yeah, some hard times were listed but considering Vince and Emerson had been homeless for 1 and a half years, at the time of the asteroid, and didn't mention any illness or injuries. Being in the elements and around so many other people they should have gotten sick or injured at least once.

The book was going to get a lower rating but towards the end I started to like some parts of it. And I knew the ending was going to be the way it was. I wouldn't be surprised if something like the plot of this book actually did happen. This world needs a HUGE wake up call.

Overall, I gave the book 3.5/5 stars
Profile Image for Joli.
415 reviews138 followers
July 31, 2015
Rating 4.5 of 5

I am a fan of books that take place in a twenty-four hour period. They are usually filled with fun adventures and new experiences for the characters. A lot can happen in a day. Now add the fact that is the last day on earth. That changes everything! How do you spend your time and who do you spend it with? All We Have Is Now gives readers one answer with the story of Vince and Emerson.

What I loved:
*The close friendship of Vince and Emerson. Even though they kept secrets from each other, they trusted each other.
*Dual storylines
*How much I cared about the characters. All of them.
*The inclusion of poems among the chapters
*The various ways Vince and Emerson grant wishes and the people they meet along the way. Vince is imaginative and wants to make sure everyone has a memorable experience.
*The Mini-tour of Portland, Oregon - as Vince and Emerson grant wishes they spend the night all over the city
*Conspiracy theories and pumpkin pie (when you read it this will make sense)
*There's a ROAD TRIP! (How can that happen in 24 hours when the world is about the end- you'll have to read it and find out!

There are a lot of poignant moments as the characters consider their last hours on earth. Here are some quotes that stood out to me:

"Regret is a hard thing to shake."

"Doughnuts and Justin Timberlake," . . . "Now this is an awesome last day."

"No, see, you guys are looking at it all wrong," Vince says. "The amount of time isn't important. A hundred minutes or a hundred years. Whatever, it doesn't matter. Just make it count."

"Tears sting her eyes, and she tries to stop them, but it's useless. It's not fair, her thoughts whisper over and over again. How can it be over now, when she's just getting to the best part."

All We Have is Now is a really special book. Readers will appreciate the depth of the story while still having a fun time with the characters. It will move readers and hopefully make them consider their minutes, all of them, and make them count. I really enjoyed it. A recommended read!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 339 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.