Start by marking “Not My Sinner (Brooklyn Sinners, #4.1)” as Want to Read:
Not My Sinner

Avril Ashton

Not My Sinner

(Brooklyn Sinners #4.1)

Tommy has a ring on his finger and a killer in his bed. Only he gets to see the softer side of Mateo Oliveros. Despite who Mateo used to be—and still is—Tommy has never regretted his choice. No one else knows him and loves him like his husband does. And Tommy is happy…Even if there are things about Mateo that he refuses to share with his spouse.

Nothing is easy,
Published July 29th 2014 by Sinner's Haven Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Not My Sinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not My Sinner

Start your review of Not My Sinner (Brooklyn Sinners, #4.1)
Exina
4.5 stars!

Not My Sinner is a sequel to Sinner's Fall, the story of Mateo Oliveros and Tommy Jankowski.

Mateo and Tommy are married now, but their marriage is not as perfect as they want to believe. Something is missing and something is wrong.
“Ma, I’m happy. I have everything I could possibly need.” Not everything, a tiny voice in his head whispered.

Mateo doesn’t give himself over to their marriage completely. He is holding back, and sadly not only one thing but more. He keeps secrets and hides his real self from Tommy. Histars!
Not
Nazanin
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, m-m
3.5 Stars

Well-written as always and angsty as much as I like! The only thing that I couldn’t understand was why Teo thought if he lies about that case, he can protect Tommy! I couldn’t understand his reasoning! The other thing was Tommy’s punishment was a bit too much, really over the top, but still I enjoyed it if it makes any sense! Told in dual POV, 3rd person. It’s a Brooklyn Sinners’ novella and can’t be read as a standalone, at least you have to read "Sinner’s Fall" first! Given that t
Lorraine Lesar
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
There are two types of secrets, the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don’t dare let out. Mateo carried both. Both would destroy Tommy.
But by keeping them in, he did destroy Tommy. But not in the way Mateo expected......
No spoilers, but believe me when I say the hate/attack scene nearly destroyed me. It was brutal. So was there make-up sex. No love or compassion, just raw brutal emotion. It didn’t work for me, but it certainly did for them. But when have these two ever been
Karen
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have found the missing link...
between Avril Ashton's series Brooklyn Sinners and her Run This Town series. It's the last story in the Brooklyn Sinners series and it's free from the author's site and it's called 'Not My Sinner'. I have no idea how I missed this one but I did and even though I've read all of the Brooklyn Sinners and everything that's out so far for 'Run This Town' I'm glad I finally found it and read it.

First off it's about Tommy and Mateo. And yes, it's high on drama and
Angelmira
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mobsters, bdsm
Ok, so... this will probably confuse a lot of my friends. How can I give 5 star review to some BDSM book when I don't read anything in this genre. The only think I can remotely stand in BDSM books is bondage. But the rest? I never read scenes. I skip pages. I'm giving stars down. And first thing I ever write in my review is: THIS IS NOT MY CUP OF COFFEE.

Well, let's get back to Brooklyn Sinners. From the beginning with Angel and Gabe's story I was fascinated. The books were some
Mimi
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it

Not my Sinners shouldn't have been separate. It should have been all ones story.

Where was the wedding because I don't remember it. Mateo and Tommy were married the same time Syren and Kane but in both stories I don't recall that. Did I read to fast and miss that, I just don't remember.
Zainab
Aug 26, 2015 added it
Shelves: m-m, favorites
IM IN LOOOVVEEEE WITH THIS SERIES!!
Tami
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this free read more than Teo and Tommy's actual story Sinner's Fall. I feel guilty saying I loved Tommy in this story because he kinda snapped but crazy looked good on him ;)
Kath
This one of those books that once you pick it up, you can't put it back down!
I love this thing!
There is no way to describe how i feel about this book, which contains a continuation of teo and tommy story from book 4 and boy is it something!
We get to see a totally different side of tommy (it gives me the shivers just thinking about it) and of course mateo (who i wanted to smack for being an idiot, oh but he made up! *giggles*)
In this we get a teaser of a new story... Am so
Makhda
I f***ing re-read it.
All that angst. Damn it!

******************************************************************

Holy sh*t. WTF was that..My heart broke at 50% for Tommy...

Never thought I would see the dominant side of Tommy.
And I loved it!

Thank you, Mrs. A^^
Rachel
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved it!!!
Teo and Tommy had it hard.
Loved all the guys helping out abd supporting each other thtough the hard times.
Natalia
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Re-read August 2017
Lila Hunter
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 stars
Mim
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have a soft spot for these characters and I glad to spend more time with them
Mspraise50
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The follow story for Mateo and Tommy. Mateo has messed up again and put Tommy in a tail spin.

Another great follow up.

I am off to read the next series.
Jenny Wood
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another re-read... I'm obsessed, I can not stop!
This one was.... INTENSE! .... wow... I feel like I begin all these with a .....sigh.... not this time.. I couldn't even begin to imagine this one... The tables turned and Mateo and Tommy hit a rough patch.. I mean a rougher than rough patch. Deciet with good intentions, lies without thinking of consequenses... I did NOT see this one coming. But I loved every second of it...
I could understand where they both were coming from, I understood wh
Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧
3 OMG Stars

So far, I deliberately haven't made any comments about the free reads included in this series. I'm making an exception in this case because it is definitely not for the faint of heart. Sex comes in all flavors except vanilla for Teo and Tommy. BDSM, fisting, cutting, penetration with the blunt end of a sharp object, and did I mention the blood? Oh yeah! If any of these things are a turn-on for you, then you will probably enjoy this free short story. I cringed my way throug
Ameena
I discovered this today and I had to read it and couldn't put it down and damn I miss those sinners, I loved the story so much and I even fell in love more with Mateo and Tommy, their story in sinner's fall was short so it was good to see them together as an established couple they are great together and it was nice to see some of the pervious sinners guys, I loved it and I love Avril and the way she writes it is amazing, I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to read more about Dima and Xavier.
Pianisuparse
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 'I am just loving this series and all the off shoots of it. Have read a couple of the Loose Ends series and did not realise that these, as well as the Run this Town series are all connected. Fuck yes so I am in book bliss right now. Can't get enough of these characters and their crazy fucked up lives' stars.
Katherine
Novella length, free story from Ms. Ashton's website. Features Teo and Tommy, a few years married, a big blow up and resolution. It's intense, and hot. The preview for her next series "Run this Town" grabbed my interest. Can't wait to read that one.

Freebie from Ms. Ashton's website.
Rose
Nov 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I finished this story but still I can't feel connected with Teo and Tommy:/
4u2nv
Jan 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Wow.... So much violence... But intensely hot. Although I do see Teo as the more dominant... So it's hard to switch.
MKZrey
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was so sad!!
Lily

I enjoyed this story quite a bit.
Juddy
Jan 29, 2018
Xox
Apr 07, 2015

• In the Absence of Light
  • Trick Roller (Seven of Spades, #2)
  • How to Bang a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #1)
  • How to Belong with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #3)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • How to Blow It with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #2)
  • Kill Game (Seven of Spades, #1)
  • The Swap
  • Complementary Colors
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys, #6)
  • Secrets & Lies
  • Protecting Elliot (The Protectors, #9.5)
  • Of Sunlight and Stardust
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency, #1)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde, #4.5)
  • The Freshman
A Caribbean transplant, Avril now lives in Stone Mountain, GA., with a tolerant Spousal Equivalent. Together they raise an eccentric daughter who loves reading and school (not so much school anymore). Avril’s earliest memories of reading revolve around discussing plot points of Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys with an equally book-minded mother

Always in love with the written word, Avril finally deci

Brooklyn Sinners (4 books)
  • Love the Sinner (Brooklyn Sinners, #1)
  • Sinner, Savior (Brooklyn Sinners, #2)
  • A Sinner Born (Brooklyn Sinners, #3)
  • Sinner's Fall (Brooklyn Sinners, #4)