Start by marking “The HiT Series - Box Set” as Want to Read:
The HiT Series - Box Set

The HiT Series - Box Set

(HiT)

****WARNING – VIOLENT AND EXPLICIT SCENES. RECOMMENDED FOR 18+ READERS ONLY****

For the first time ever in one collection…the entire Anna Brookes saga.
Revised July 2014

Follow Anna as she evolves from a fifteen-year-old with a special talent to the world’s deadliest assassin, 15. The brand-new finale to the series, HiT to Live, is included in this specially-priced boxed
Published July 19th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The HiT Series - Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The HiT Series - Box Set

Start your review of The HiT Series - Box Set
MandaLee
Loved this!

Anyone looking for something different should give this a try. 15 is a kick ass FEMALE assassin and I loved the journey the author takes us on w/her. Hard to pick my favs in this box set. But I did really enjoy 1.5 (how Anna came to be 15) and then of course, the Finale! This is for sure one of those series where you keep thinking you know what will happen, but you're wrong lol.

Props to Margaret for going where some of us are ready for a female MC to go. I was shocked at how OK I
Stephanie
Forced myself to finish book and skipped pages near the end.
Laura Lee
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever said, "When I grow up , I want to be just like..." Well, Anna aka 15 is definitely who I would love to be! Margaret McHeyzer has written a kick ass female lead in this series. Kept me going through out the entire box set. This box set will have you saying ... Damn, that was money WELL spent!!! Thanks for a great series <3
Alicia
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series follows Anna Brookes and her life as a top assassin where she is known by the name '15'. Anna is a take-no-s*** kinda gal. I'm not a fan of spoilers, so I won't go into details, but I will say these books will keep you going page after page and chapter after chapter. They pulled me in and each time I sat down to read the next book, I couldn't put it down til I knew the ending.
Nardia Barnes
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, totally loved this series. First of it kind that I have ever read! "15" being the main character totally took me on a ride! I loved that she was tuff as nails and that she could take down anyone!
Joann Caranante
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this series!! It had everything, a love story, a hot male, and a female assassin!! The story kept you turning pages just to keep up with all the twists and turns! A truly great story, I highly recommend this series!! You'll love 15......
Sara Valencia
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Completely love this series!!! Totally wasn't expect the mind-f.... It puts you through! But hot dam it's a great series!!
Heather Panty dropping Book Blog
I love this Series. So happy to see a box set. You will not be disappointed.
You don't want to miss this series and see what happens!
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-challenge
A great series full of excitement! I loved Anna and her attitude as well as Ben. Everything they went through...just wow!
Stephanie Dreyer
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
April
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Complete Surprise

I thought I would take a chance on Hit 149. What I didn't expect was a book that I couldn't put down. The main character Anna was complex. At first she had no shades of grey. You caught a glimpse of what she was capable of feeling when Ben is is the target.
I had to buy the box set.
Ms.McHeyzer is definitely a author to not pass up. She is on my radar for future books.
Well written and highly recommended
Vanessa
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! What a strong women Anna is. I liked that you get to see her weaker side as well. Loved the storyline. While reading the book all I thought about was how I would love to see this as a movie!!
Margaret
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Hit Series Box Set is live ------> http://amzn.com/B00LZ9OE1G

photo anna11_zps2e32d032.jpg
Kari
Aug 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
The 1st book started of not very good, seemed like a very inexperienced author, and was not well written, but it did get much better, as did the story. Anna is a very fierce, respectable character to read about, I loved how strong she was, and enjoyed reading her story very much.
Saoirse Eyre
May 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Interesting premise. Starts strong but quickly becomes repetitive. Also unnecessarily long - I had to force myself to finish. No character development at all. The last 25% was painful.
Jana Gundy
Mar 21, 2018
Antwanay Graham
Jul 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Becoming A Vincent (The Wild Ones, #1)
  • Going Wild (The Wild Ones, #2)
  • Wilder (The Wild Ones #3)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Lucille's Valentine (Vampires of London, #3)
  • The Edge of Courage (Red Team, #1)
  • When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion's Pride, #1)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter:  Complete Collection (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #1-6)
  • Karos (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #8)
  • Alexander's Blood Bride (Vampires of London, #1)
  • Hot SEAL, Alaskan Nights (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
  • Her Captivated Hero (Black Dawn, #6)
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
  • The Second Wife
  • Secrets From the Grave (The Veil Diaries, #6)
  • Behind The Veil (The Veil Diaries)

NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR OF UGLY AND MISTRUST

**Write something worth reading**

I'm Margaret and I'm a self-published author.
Recently I was fortunate in obtaining New York Times best selling status on my YA/NA book - Ugly, and my YA book - Mistrust.

My last three books have been YA and I'm completely in love with the genre. I love being able to communicate with people through my words and

HiT (4 books)
  • Hit 149 - Anna Brookes First Chapter (HiT, #1)
  • Anna Brookes: In Training (HiT, #1.5)
  • Hit for Freedom - Anna's Battle (HiT, #2)
  • Hit to Live ~ The Finale (HiT, #3)