Start by marking “Fireside Bundle” as Want to Read:
Fireside Bundle

Fireside Bundle (Fireside #1-3)

A serial Erotic Romance Bundle:

Sometimes scars are on the surface, but sometimes what lies beneath is far more treacherous.

Cheyenne is beautiful, successful, and filthy rich. But hidden below her impeccable facade lies a broken girl who feels like love is just another business transaction. After she marries Collin, another wealthy ranch owner, she'll have done her part t
ebook
Published July 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Fireside Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fireside Bundle

Dirty Dayna
* free book provided via netgalley and the publisher for an honest review *
2 Snowy Night Stars
this is all three parts which total 86 pages. I never read the serials individually but I don’t see how it could be 3 serials to be 86 pages.
My version has random red wording and I can't seem to understand the point of it. The font also changed from very small to very large which I assume the copy I received most likely was from an ARC so I will not judge that.
Our main character Cheyenne is sneaking
Deniz
Jan 02, 2015 Deniz rated it it was ok
I actually like the premises, I like the idea behind the story. The plot is quite nice as well....
The writing style is alright.
BUT it was all to insta for me. I mean I kinda could have lived with the insta-lust and insta-love bit. But then it was all so rushed. They had this sudden deep connection, then the dramas.. just everything was insta. And it was all totally rushed through.
No time was spent on character building or fleshing out the story. It's insta- everything and superquick race to the
Jacqueline
Dnf 40%

This just wasn't working for me. I wasn't feeling the attraction between the characters and I was getting whiplash from the m/c' s fickleness. One minute she was looking forward to spending time with her boyfriend, the next she's jumping all over the ranch hand and we're supposedly into an insta-love situation. I didn't feel the power of the smut either. Sorry but I can't read any more.

*I was gifted a copy of this via netgalley in return for my honest opinion*
The BookChick
Oh dear, I do not enjoy writing less than positive reviews at all. I know that authors put a great amount of blood, sweat and tears into their book babies. However, I cannot NOT review or rate a book because of that. Other readers should have the benefit of hearing the good, the bad, and the other about books that they are interested in reading.

Now, with that said, on to my review of Fireside Bundle by Morgan Black. The story itself was not bad, although very rushed. The characters, Luke and Che
Gloria Herrera
Jul 29, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it liked it
This is the bundle for a serial novel. It has a great premise... she is almost engaged to the heir of an adjoining ranch, she is rich and is also set to inherit her ranch, both families have agreed to merge by marrying the two heirs (forget about love and feelings).

I also must preface that I had a copy of this series that came from NetGalley with all kinds of formatting problems and wonky missing paragraphs. I hope the final book does not reflect this and was fixed.

Our story begins with Cheyen
Annmarie
Aug 20, 2014 Annmarie rated it it was ok
The premise of this story shows great promise and from the blurb I believed this would be a group of short novellas that I would love... however, this was not the case.

Don't get me wrong, it could be a great little read - but it needs some work in order to polish it up to get it there.

My main issues were:

1) The writing tends to hop about from past to present tense (sometimes in the middle of sentences)

2) You don't get any real chance to know the characters and feel invested in them. I felt as th
Kame
Between a 3 and 3 1/2 Stars

Cheyenne is about to leave for a long weekend with her girlfriends, but actually she is sneaking away with the man she is decreed to marry. Luke, her father's farm hand, will take her to the cabin and then leave. That was the plan until a blizzard strands them both at the cabin.

The plot was simple - nothing that surprised me at all. And truthfully rather bland. I know this book is classified as erotica but I am not sure I would classify it that way. Yes they have sex b
Christa
Oct 12, 2014 Christa rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-arc
Cheyenne intends to sneak away for a weekend with her fiancé, Collin, and is accompanied to the cabin by her father's ranch hand Luke, who plans to leave as soon as he gets her safely there. Instead, a snowstorm strands Luke with her, and Colin can't get there. Passion is ignited quickly between Luke and Cheyenne and they fall for one another.

This sounds like a great premise, but sadly, the book didn't live up to its potential. Part of that is probably due to the very short length of the book bu
Teri
Aug 21, 2014 Teri rated it did not like it
I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley for a honest review.

I just received an email stating that I received the wrong copy of this bundle. Below May be revised.

Part 1
Female lead acts very child like. And parts of the story didn't work. Like why would someone have pj bottoms in a survival pack?? And if you are without heat for over 12 hours in a blizzard and there is a draft, one would not be walking around in just pj bottoms. Not too mention the back of the house being
Mariel Hoss
Sep 04, 2014 Mariel Hoss rated it did not like it
*ARC through NetGalley and Publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

Argh, I should have taken the warning of the first installment of this series as a warning (read review here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...). There was nothing to recommend either the hero (Luke) or heroine (Cheyenne). I didn't feel empathy nor like for any of these characters. They saw, they came (literally) and they whined. They went from acquaintances to lovers to forever after in a blink of an eye (it's 86 page
Rhiannon Overby
Aug 18, 2014 Rhiannon Overby rated it did not like it
I was rather disappointed in this book. From this description of the Fireside Bundle I really thought that this could be a winner, instead it felt more like a Clift Notes version of a full story. I have read many novellas that are well written for being so short, this one however packs in too many events with too little detail leading to a bland story.

I would also like to mention that I would not personally consider this a erotic novella; while Luke and Cheyenne did have sex the encounters were
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
The blurb is what caught my attention, but I was disappointed with the story. This wasn't what I was hoping for, I was confused and wondering why she would what she did. Somethings just were not plausible to me.

I was given a copy by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Aug 23, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was ok
Received an ARC for review

Oh, I feel so bad for the people who read this as a serial and thought it was getting better. It was just blah. Started to pick up a little and then blah. Pick up a little and blah. At least it only took me about 45 minutes to read so I didn't waste a whole hour on it.
Michelle Padilla
Sep 15, 2015 Michelle Padilla rated it it was amazing
Read this in The XOXO New Adult Collection. It was one of 16 full length stories of love and romance. Great story.
Mairim Santos
Mairim Santos rated it it was ok
May 30, 2016
Jasmine colligan
Jasmine colligan rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2014
Peggy
Peggy rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Rachel Marks
Rachel Marks rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Patricia Garcia
Patricia Garcia rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Cheri
Cheri rated it it was ok
May 07, 2015
Shauna Henderson
Shauna Henderson rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2015
Chelle Hampton
Chelle Hampton marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Karine
Karine added it
Jul 29, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
AerinLuvs
AerinLuvs marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Jamie Sadler
Jamie Sadler marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Sapphyria
Sapphyria marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
K
K marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Lynne White
Lynne White marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Brievon
Brievon marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Melany
Melany marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Dec 30, 2014
Celina Jaime Trejo
Celina Jaime Trejo marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Geri Spencer
Geri Spencer marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Angief
Angief marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Colline
Colline marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Maggie
Maggie added it
Jan 29, 2015
Morgan Black is a hair stylist by day and hottie writer by night. She walks her dogs in high heels and never leaves the house without red lipstick. She firmly believes in the power of Zen, and does Yoga freely in her backyard, in her favorite set of pumps.
Morgan Black also writes hot vampire erom under M. Black.
More about Morgan Black...

Fireside (3 books)