Start by marking “The Ending Beginnings: Omnibus Edition” as Want to Read:
The Ending Beginnings: Omnibus Edition

The Ending Beginnings: Omnibus Edition

(The Ending 0.1-0.6)

All six The Ending Series prequel novellas in one volume!

The virus changed everything. This is how it began.

I - CARLOS
High school. Dealing drugs. A secret girlfriend. Carlos thought his life was hard enough...but then the virus spread.

II - MANDY
22 years ago, Mandy struggled to find her purpose in life. Purpose, however unexpected, found
ebook
Published July 28th 2014 (first published July 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Ending Beginnings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ending Beginnings

Start your review of The Ending Beginnings: Omnibus Edition
Dianne
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Haven’t you ever wondered about the pasts of a great character? I sure have, meaning, they came to life for me. Thanks to the two Lindseys, Lindsey Fairleigh and Lindsey Pogue, we are given the inside scoop of several characters in The Ending series with The Ending Beginnings: Omnibus Edition! Who were the survivors before they came together? What were their stories? How did they find each other?

Honestly, I wanted to understand some characters better, what made them tick, who they are today and what I found were many
Shannon Campos-hatfield
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really like the insight this book provided for the novels. I hope i don't spoil anything. But i really started sympathize with Mandy. It was also very valuable to understand what made Vanessa crazy. If you like to delve deeper into stories, i totally recommend checking this book.
Susan
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can be read before or after the series. I read it after. I think if you read it before the series you get a good look at some of the major characters and how they were prior to the virus. This may change how you look at them in the book. In most cases I think you would have a little bit of sympathy for some of the "bad guys". For instance, in Mandy's case for how much I despised her in the series, I felt sorry for her in this book and can see how she became the way she was after the virus. Excel ...more
Niki
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Made me even more eager to read book 4- can't wait until it comes out! I don't want this series to ever end!
Nicole
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These were great brief glimpses of beginning of the Ending Series...

I read the Ending series before I read this, and wouldn't really recommend reading one before the other, don't think it matters much. Personally I liked reading this after.
Gave it 5☆'s because although short and simple, these were excellent glimpses into a couple of the main and supporting characters lives.
The Ending Series is one of the Best (non-zombie related) post-apocalyptic series I've ever read.
I'd definitely recommend
Shore Management, Inc
Disappointing

Full of spelling and grammatical errors that distract the reader. Unfortunately, while the stories are in keeping with the style and story lines of The Ending series, there really isn't anything new. You don't learn much that couldn't have been culled or inferred from the other Ending books. The only character truly expanded on is Clara. Very sad, so much more could have been done with this series.
Tracey Rowlett- Oaks
Beginning story's are important

These short story lines get you ready for the rest of the series and are done in a great way to keep you interested and to make you want to read the whole series.
Amber Tucker
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

It was great to have the other point of views. You got to learn the backstory of some of the characters and it definitely helped me understand them too. I was really glad Mandy and Clara were included.
Dave T
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great introduction.

This is my second time through the series and I am really a fan of the series and the author.
Margie
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Ending Beginnings Omnibus Edition

I wish I read this before I finished the series. I would like to read more of The Ending Series. Please write more.
Kay
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good writing

I read the first book and groaned; here was a series that was too good to put down. I had to have the rest of them. At first I thought the writing was a little simplistic and then I was drawn in be the characters. Hooked and in need of reading them all. I love the humanity brought to such an apocalyptic event. Great reading
John Mosman
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: end-of-the-world
This a preamble to the book. It follows six or so characters as the plague is set in motion. These characters will be in the four books in the series where the main story will be told. I only give four stars as the story was interesting enough that I will move on to read After The Ending #1 to see what happens. The writing is decent and there enough h0oks to keep going.
Christine Bishop
Great stories!

This book is a collection of six short stories about characters in The Ending Series. It was great to read about what happened to these characters that turned them into the who they are in the series.
Kristin Bowker
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, it was nice to get a bit of back story on some of the main characters that came into play during different parts of the series. Can't wait for the 4th book in the series to come out!
Dawn Taylor
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesomeness

The Ending Beginnings gives great insight into the main characters of the series. You see the person before the event and get a better understanding of what made that person what they are after the event.
Delia
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've read them all, loved them all...wanted to cry when the series ended. That should be every author's goal response in their readers.
Tiffany Brockett
Great read

I love that you wrote how it all started out for them! Thank you! Can't wait till the next book is out in Nov.
DeNise Woodbury
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oddly compelling

Four stars because I skimmed some in each segment. Good character development even when I didn't like character. Memorable storylines, well done.
Johanna Schonberger
Aug 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Only read the 1st couple stories in the series.
MJ
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love it. Very interesting to have more of the stories. These ones lead up to their joining with the main characters, but I would have easily been happy to keep reading the story from their povs.
Amber Harp
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked reading this book after I had read the whole series. It really aloud me to know the characters more but also, I didn't get lost in it for not knowing the characters. Love this series.
Jenny
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Looking forward to the series.
Regina
Mary
Mar 12, 2018
Sandra Self
May 15, 2017

• The Ending Beginnings: Jake (The Ending, #0.4)
  • Eye Can Write: A Memoir of a Child’s Silent Soul Emerging
  • The Ivory Tower
  • The Actor (Disposable Heroes Trilogy Book 1)
  • Born of Lies (Red Ridge Pack #0.5)
  • The Savage Principle (#3)
  • House Rules (Stewart Realty, #0.5)
  • The Waves (The Island, #2)
  • A Dark Grave (The Elysium Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Born into the Children of God
  • Wolf
  • Death's Children: The Complete Collection (A Zombie Apocalypse Thriller)
  • Take a Picture
  • Axton (Saven #4.5)
  • Candra's Freedom (The Golden Key Chronicles #2)
  • Burning Fate (Moonburner Cycle, #0.5)
  • Billy and the Cloneasaurus
  • Compliments of a Friend
Like The Ending Series on Facebook
Like Lindsey on Facebook
Lindsey's website

Lindsey Fairleigh lives her life with one foot in a book—as long as that book transports her to a magical world or bends the rules of science. Her novels, from post-apocalyptic to time

The Ending (4 books)
  • After The Ending (The Ending, #1)
  • Into The Fire (The Ending Series)
  • Out Of The Ashes (The Ending, #3)
  • Before The Dawn (The Ending Series, #4)