Start by marking “Alien Island (Gerry Anderson's Space Precinct, No 3)” as Want to Read:
Alien Island (Gerry Anderson's Space Precinct, No 3)

Alien Island

(Space Precinct 2040 #3)

An energy being with awesome powers is sucking the life force from the citizens of Demeter City, the Crime Capital of the Galaxy, and it's up to Brogan and his dangerously desirable new partner to stop the killer before the havoc spreads. Is it a demon with angel wings--or an angel gone bad?
Published February 15th 1996 by Harpercollins (Mm) (first published February 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Alien Island, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Island

Start your review of Alien Island (Gerry Anderson's Space Precinct, No 3)
Wren
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This isn't the kind of book that I usually read. However, my friend and I like to send each other weird things, and this cover definitely qualified! So I read it.

It was surprisingly ok. I liked the world of Demeter City, and I found the idea of a universe where people travel to other planets interesting. There was a general sense of suspense and mystery concerning the main conflict: murder!

However I wasn't a huge fan of the dialogue. Often it felt very forced and made me cringe a bit. The
Leila Anani
The first thing to say about this third and final novel in Gerry Anderson's space precinct series is that it is by far the best edited of the series. I didn't spot a single spelling or grammar mistake, and the other two are littered with them, so a huge thumbs up there.

Sadly what it gains in editing it loses in story and character. The plot revolves around Podly inviting Brogan and Haldane to an exclusive men's club on the titular "Alien island' Jane gets her knickers in a twist and decides to
Sfloreen
Aug 01, 2013 rated it did not like it
This was the best edited of all the Space Precinct novels, but sadly that could not save this book. The feminism of one of the characters, which seemed very out of place for how she behaved in the show, made the book nearly impossible to read, and that's coming from a woman. The feminism is so overblown and over the top it didn't even seem the least bit real. The fact that the feminist character goes GaGa over a guy who has ignored her for over two years just make her completely and totally ...more
Drew
Jan 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
I am very disappointed. The other two Space Precinct books are very good and entertaining plus for the most part Bischoff seemed to get the characters. Alien Island is terrible, no-one acts like would, especially Castle. Boring and badly written, it lacks the humour of the other books and the TV series.
Jakob Sjöling
Robert Glover
Jun 21, 2019
Paul
Jan 03, 2020
aka Mark Grant (with Bruce King), Brad Quentin (with Terry Bisson)

Born in Washington D.C. and now living in Eugene, Oregon, David Bischoff writes science fiction books, short stories, and scripts for television. Though he has been writing since the early 1970s, and has had over 80 books published, David is best known for novelizations of popular movies and TV series including the Aliens, Gremlins,

Space Precinct 2040 (3 books)
  • The Deity-Father (Gerry Anderson's Space Precinct, Book 1)
  • Demon Wing (Space Precinct)