Start by marking “One Week” as Want to Read:
One Week

One Week

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  228 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
ONE WEEK is all it will take...

A week in Las Vegas and she will feel better about herself. At least that is what Dacotah Miller is hoping will be the case. Left at the alter, heart broken and ashamed, Dacotah takes the opportunity offered by her girlfriends - the chance to get away. The opportunity to escape her mundane life in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin.

But what Daco
Published July 25th 2014 by Zoey Derrick Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Week, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Week

Mary Mooney
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect!

Dacotah is trying to move past her cheating ex-fiance when her best friends decide that a trip to Vegas is in order. When they get there Cotah sees a man across the way and he comes into the restaurant were they are eating. He stares at Cotah for a while and when he leaves, he leaves an envelope for her. Inside is all day passes to an exclusive club that they will go to the next day. When at a club and the girls are dancing, the man, Orion as Cotah has named him, shows up and dances with
Barbara
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
What do you get when a unsophisticated, small town girl meets a rich, worldly, sexy man who has a proposition for her? Well, you get a really fun book, that is hard to put down. Oh, did I mention this all takes place in Vegas!!! It all starts when Decotah and Derrick lock eyes in a bar. Decotah is with her two besties, Mandy and Rachel. They are in Vegas because Decotah found her finance having sex with another woman. They all notice "Him", how could they not, he was gorgeous, but he had eyes on ...more
Nicole
Book provided in exchange for honest review.

I really enjoyed this story, what better way to get over a cheating d-bag ex than a fun-filled week in Vegas with your best friends? And if you happen to catch the eye of seriously hot man-candy, that just makes better. And when said man-candy makes you an offer you can't refuse, just go for it. And during your time with man-candy you learn he's a billionaire? You literally hit the jackpot.

This had a Pretty Woman-ish type vibe in the story (minus the h
DJ Sakata
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“My body comes alive and my heart starts to beat again, my soul is on fire for her.”

“Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, I realize that I love you so much more than should be possible.”

My Review:

This story was close to my perfect storm. An Adult Contemporary Romance, HEA, and lots of hot sizzling love scenes. Swoon. I didn’t want to put my kindle down for long so finished the story over 2 days, despite frequent annoying interruptions such as employment, sleep, spousal
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A truly beautiful and sensual journey.

Zoey Derrick hits the mark with the truly beautiful and sensual journey of Dakota and Derrick.
The characters are written with such love and passion that you can't help but be pulled into their personal struggles and their overwhelming emotional situations.
A lovely way to gain some insights into these characters who also appear in Zoey Derricks 69 Bottles series.
Jamie  Leigh
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 1st-party
wow. awesome read. I fell in love with the characters immediately. wonderful story. loved the writing!
Cynthia
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
I found this book to be a delightful read, with must passion, caring, searching, and needing with a wonderful story and plot. I did not find the BDSM to be over powering like some novels are, I found it to be perfect. At first I thought oh great here we go with the FSOG but that was not the case at all. I loved the fact that Derek leaders her into BDSM and it is not the main part of the story. If fact you are well into the story before that becomes a factor. This is the first book I have read by ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing Stars

This book was given to me for my honest review

“You are the wind beneath my wings” an interesting saying and song by one of the greatest. As we can look deeper into the quote and song it can pertain to our everyday life finding the one that completes us that makes us a whole without compromise or reservation, the one that will have our love for eternity if just given the chance to let our wings fly with each. The one person on this earth that fits just right without even trying, lo
Shannon Gorilla McGee Winston
I think this was close to getting a 3-star rating from me, but there was just too much that bugged me. I skimmed over several sex scenes because the middle of the book is basically: Screw, sleep, screw, shower, repeat. At least that's how it felt to me.

The fact that this was a long-ish BBW was the selling point for me. I like over-weight heroines and there are so many BBW's out there that are serialized, or just short erotic novellas, and I'm not interested in that. I like tales of love and sex
Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac)
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. The original review can be found on www.genuinejenn.com

One Week, where do I even start? Zoey Derrick does it again, she hooks you right from the start. This is definitely different than her other books but is a fabulous change. One Week is very heavy on the hot romance BDSM but still tastefully Zoey Derrick. I love the story line, one week in Vegas with the girlfriends to have fun and forget a good for nothing, chea
Alicia Kline
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another Winner

I read this book out of order - after reading all of the 69 Bottles books that are currently out - but for me, this wasn't an issue. Sure, by doing so I already knew a bit about Derek and Dacotah, but it wasn't enough to spoil their story for me. In fact, now that I've read this, I want to know even more about them and how they got from where the are at the end of this book to where they are when Dex and Raine meet up with them.

I could tell that this book was written before some of
Mary Lou Hoffman
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bbw, bdsm, chick-lit, romance
series: n/a
Category /Genre: BBW, BDSM Erotica, Erotic Romance
Grammar/editing: ungraded – book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from: Zoey Derrick (in exchange for an honest review)

This is a stand-alone novel, but there are characters from the Love’s Wings series who make an appearance.

This is a little bit of FSOG meets reality. Either Ms. Derrick is in the scene or she knows people who have talked openly to her, because this is a lot closer to how the lifestyle is lived than
Moon Love
Jul 30, 2014 rated it liked it
One Week started off great for me. I felt so bad for Dacotah and what she'd been through. I admired her for handling things the way she did, especially when the knocking on her door started. I was really rooting for her to get what she was looking for in Vegas. A little of a quarter of the way into the book, my interest started to wane and I'll try to explain why without giving too much away.

I enjoyed the chemistry between Dacotah and Derek. It was hot, they were hot. I wasn't a huge fan of the
FMR Book Grind
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LEEANN'S REVIEW -

I have to say first off, if you don't like to read about sex or it makes you uncomfortable, then this is NOT the book for you!!

For the rest of us however, strap your self in for one hell of a sexy ride with this one.
For many woman, having a rich powerful man proposition you for one week of no strings attached fun, all expenses paid would be a dream come true.
What Cotah gets however is the biggest journey of self discovery, one she never could have dreamed of and one she never
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I absolutely LOVED this book!

Zoey did, in my opinion, a PERFECT job of developing the relationship between Dacotah and Derek. I don't want to spoil anything, but from the moment they laid eyes on each other, the story just kept getting better.

They interacted with each other A LOT, which I prefer in these stories. In other words, there wasn't a lot of story where he or she was off doing something else without the other, rather the majority of the story was about THEM, together.

Nextly, talk about
Shayna
One Week by Zoey Derrick was just an OK ready for me. It didn't stir much emotion or much angst out of me at all, but I understand where the author was going with it. The female lead, Dacotah, wasn't a strong enough lead for me. Her insecurities took over way too many times, and I felt her character was lacking any type of depth. Some topics were way too repetitive and there was quite a bit of unnecessary information put in throughout the story. The premise was a little too 50 Shades, and I get ...more
Lynsey Sabin
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ok, to start off I really liked this story but there's just a couple of things about it that kinda bugged me a little. First thing, it practically screams another book in places, second thing is that it just seemed lacking in places. The start of the book is absolutely brilliant, you can really sink your teeth in to it, you know all girls holiday to Vegas, you think what fun can be had. Then Dacohta meets the very mysterious "Orion". Then the fun really begins, or so I thought. He's there one se ...more
Liz
Dec 06, 2014 rated it liked it
This is the story of Dacotah, who goes to Vegas with her friends and meets Orion/Derek and they begin a week long relationship that may turn into something more.

The romance side of this was surprisingly strong and it's easy to understand what's going on with both of them, despite the fact that this is mainly told from one POV (until the end), how the characters feel (although I'm still not sure how these characters truly connect to each other).

There are elements of BDSM in this: bondage, sensor
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
Dacotah and Derick. Great beginning and then it kind of lost me. Dacotah's insecurities were killing me, among a few other things. I really need my main character to be confident and let the drama around her unfold, not she being the drama. As for Derick, I felt I didn't know him. Tristan and Cami from the author's previous book made a welcome appearance.

It's chalked full of sex including some FSOG similarities. I LOVED the airport scene......but wait, what??!!! Sooooo not fair! You have to read
She Hearts Books
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dacotah finds her fiancee having sex with a friend of hers and decides to head to Vegas with her girlfriends to let loose. She meets Derek and falls head over heels for this delicious man. Derek sweeps her off her feet and asks for a week to spend time with her. They are scorching hot together and can't imagine being without each other. When given the opportunity to have more than a week with him, Cotah struggles with doubt, but gives in to the adventure of him.

I loved Cotah and Derek together.
Mari Wells
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dacotah and Hunter will get you hot and bothered as they tell their story. Dacotah decides she needs a break the past few months have really sucked. She and her friends head to Las Vegas in hopes of helping her forget, she never expected a sexy man to help her forget.
Hunter offers Dacotah an indecent proposal and she accepts, but can they keep their feelings out of their agreement?

Read to find out.

Bonus... guest appearance from Tristian and Cami from the Finding Love's Wings novels.
Linda Martin
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! In this story Dacotah will learn to see herself as Billionaire Derek Hunter sees her, gorgeous. Dacotah and Derek start out in a one week encounter a learn that love is within their grasp. Derek is in control and dominant, but learns that letting down his guard will not only give him happiness but will find the love of his life. This is Hot, exciting and emotional and I recommend it to all.
Linda  Susan  Buerkett
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it,loved one week

Even though it was a lot like Pretty woman, in some respects,being a size 16 myself, tho not always,I can relate to Cota's characters insecurity about her body. Very refreshing to read. At least Hunter wasn't abused as a child. I enjoyed the story, and the insertion of some of my favorite people from her other books. Blake and Miranda were a nice touch also. Love your books, Zoey
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Aug 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. The story was good and great writing. Dacotah and Derek were hot together but I felt the BDSM came on too fast and they didnt get a chance to discuss it first even though she seemed submissive to him right away. Would love to read more about her friends and see if they can find the one too
Cayla
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zoey you did it again to me :-) I loved the whole pretty women vibe minus the hooker part lol. I was thinking that about it and then all of a sudden im reading my thought lol it was cool. Had people looking at me werid because i was giggling:-) I could not put this one down either I had to know what was going on and i didn't want to miss a think.
A.J. Wiliams
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I loved One Week. From start to finish you want to know what is going to happen. I found myself rooting for Cotah and yet wanting to hold her hand as she went on this jourey. I prayed it wouldn't end and yet.... well I don't want to spoil it. Zoey did it again with this book. I hope she writes another one in this series because this is a must buy....
Barbara Ingram
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very very Steamy!

Wow! Zoey Derrick knows how to write BDSM erotica! The chemistry between Dacotah and Derek is off the charts hot hot hot! But this is also a very well written love story and I thoroughly enjoyed their wonderful journey!
Carol Heisz
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yep! I love this book - Dacotah & Derrick are amazing - picked it up and couldn't put it down. It's a perfect book to lose yourself in...

Hoping there's another one coming out soon!!!
Lindsay
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I changed my mind. I'm just sad cuz I wanted more!
Lburt
Nov 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 18-up, love-story, fiction
Enjoyable read similar to fifty shades in some ways.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Bargain Basement: GIVEAWAY - One Week by Zoey Derrick 1 4 Aug 01, 2014 04:39AM
  • Love Birds of Regent's Park (The Love Birds, #1)
  • The Terribly Terrific Travels of Timber Timmins
  • Continental Life (Continental Affair, #3)
  • Lean on Me
  • Hot Mama: 12 Secrets to a Sizzling Hot Marriage
  • Breaking Josephine
  • Girl Wife Prisoner (Girl Wife Prisoner, #1)
  • Sweet Magic Song (For Love of Fae, #1)
  • Actor for the Night (For the Night #8)
  • Taking the Ice (Ice #3)
  • Mary's Christmas Knight (Rougemont #1.5)
  • Her Secret Inheritance
  • Grace, Under Pressure: A Girl with Asperger's and Her Marathon Mom
  • When Love Matters Most (San Diego K-9 Unit #2)
  • A Kindled Winter
  • Unleashed: Volume 4
  • Green Juicing Diet: Green Juice Detox Plan for Beginners—Includes Green Smoothies and Green Juice Recipes
  • Dark Attraction (Corde Noire #2)
Best Selling Erotic, Paranormal and Contemporary Romance author Zoey Derrick comes from Glendale, Arizona. Zoey, was a mortgage underwriter by day and is now a romance and erotica novelist full-time. She writes stories as hot as the desert sun itself. It is this passion that drips off of her work, bringing excitement to anyone who enjoys a good and sensual love story.
Not only does she aim to take
More about Zoey Derrick

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)