Start by marking “Love M.D. (Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love M.D. (Love, #2)

Love M.D.

(Love On The Pacific Shores #2)

Published February 24th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Love M.D., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love M.D.

Eliza

Rating: 3.5 "Love Px" stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo EBE899D3-E597-4AE3-9CB9-C1C52DE6B3B1_zpsdjr3j4o5.jpg

Love M.D was a lovely departure from the trend of books I have been reading of late, in fact it's a nice little reminder of how much I can still enjoy reading about characters who aren't driven by their dark secrets, tragic pasts or the need to meddle in BDSM. Rebecca Rohman created a wonderful mix of steam, seduction and sus
Kelly Fletcher
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I feel in the interests of fairness I should start this review by saying I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I continue by saying anyone who knows me and knows my integrity, as both a reader and reviewer, knows this is not a secret code for I will blow smoke up the a$$ of an author because they gave me an advanced copy. I will give credit where it's due and this is another 5 star read from Rebecca Rohman.

Zoë Jenkins is a San Francisco Bay Interior Designer. She is very good in he
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

4.5 Stars

Zoe is an Interior Designer, great at her job and owns a thriving business. Due to her past, she has become an introvert and one thing she is adamant on is to follow a strict code of professionalism. And in no way, no how anyone can break that code until her friend Jada had given her a recommendation. This new client will sure test her boundaries.

Dr. Morgan Drake, a pre-divorcee new in town and looking to start anew. With a lofty budget, he hires Zoe to design and furnish his new pad l
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle, r2r, romance, beta-read
Book gifted from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cover :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- Almost
Is this a review book or personal read :- Review Read

Why I chose this book?

I know the Author and was asked for a honest review.

What I liked about this book.

* It's a great storyline which draws you in.
* It brings out so many emotions
* It's a goo
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This book is phenomenal!! I love this book!!! There are so many emotions that pour out when you read. You get excited,cry a little, shocked, scared, mad I mean it is emotionally charged. It's suspenseful and mysterious.

Now add in a hot, sexy surgeon with charisma and you have Morgan Drake! I absolutely love him! He's caring! Has a big heart! Wants to do the right thing!

And we have Zoe Jenkins,interior designer extraordinaire, who's had her fair share of a broken heart. She is scared to let lov
Tricia Wilkins
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. I read it in about a day. I could not put it down. Rebecca writes suspense with a great love story written in. I was on the edge of my seat with this book. You will love it.

Zoe is an interior designer who was recently reunited with her twin brother. Dr Morgan Drake is recently divorced. We follow them throughout the book through the ups and downs of their dating.

I fell in love with these characters and hope to see more of them in future books. Love all of Rebecca Rohm
Jos
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 Solid Stars

OK, so I FLOVED the first book in this series and as much as I loved it, this book was very good but paled in comparison. Maybe it's me, it's been awhile since I read the first and my reading habits/types have changed.

The writing itself was 5 stars, superb, this author can write. I mean her storyline flows so seamlessly and smoothly that I feel like I am literally "watching" an episode on tv because I am that engrossed in it and it's characters.

Morgan and Zoe were great but I f
Jess
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so the minute I heard that this book was being written I was like this:
description

Yes, it was Christmas for me but I was incredibly impatient waiting for its release. I was just bursting to read it! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! So now, without further ado, let's get to the book!

Paging, Doctor Hottie! You loved McDreamy and McSteamy? Then come and check out Dr. Morgan Drake. He is kind, compassionate, selfless, honourable and unbelievably good-looking. Plus, he has a very good bedside mann
Ashley Jasper
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I first stumbled upon Rebecca Rohman about a year ago when one of my reading groups selected Love, Lies and the D.A. It was insta-love for me. So when I learned that she was working on her next project, I knew I had to get my hands on it. I was lucky enough to receive and ARC and devoured it in one day. She did not disappoint at all. She stayed true to her winning formula of stellar writing and great characters.

Love M.D. follows the story of Zoe, an interior designer with a booming business tha
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As an accomplished interior designer in San Francisco’s Bay Area, Zoë Jenkins is used to transforming empty spaces into masterpieces. She leaves little square footage in her personal life for anything outside of her thriving business and a renewed relationship with her twin brother. After a decade spent ripped apart by circumstance and an entire ocean’s distance, she depends on no one but him. Until a sexy surgeon walks into her life. Although Zoë can’t deny her attraction to the charming and be ...more
Anny hernandez
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW I just finish reading this book, and I have to say that I love the characters, and love how the book turn out to be, wow I don't even know where to start with this review, I am gone write this different cause I don't want to give anything away.

I have to say that I love the way how Author Rebecca write her books. I did not wanted to finish reading this book at all, I wanted more, this book had me Mad, Sad and on the Edge of
Dana
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start off by saying that if I could give this book 10 stars I would!

I absolutely loved Love, Lies & the D.A. by Rebecca Rohman, it was one of my fav's of 2014 and I have been eagerly awaiting this book! To say that it was worth the wait would be a major understatement! Can you tell I loved it???
"Love M.D." is a fairly long book but not one page is wasted. This story is full of romance, suspense, danger, sex, and plenty of emotion. I found myself bawling my eyes out on quite a few occasions! For me the fact that a story
Michele McMullen
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting impatiently for Rebecca to finish this gem of a book!
This is the tale of the lovely and talented Zoe Jenkins. We were introduced to her in Love Lies & the D.A. She was the interior designer for Jada. She has since become friends with Jada and her new husband Jonathan. She is beautiful, smart, witty and oh so cautious gal. She has had her fair share of heartbreak and lies. She has been scorned in the love department and as a result has become reluctant to allow anyone in.
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, what a book!!!! I first fell in love with Rebecca with Love, Lies, and the DA and could not wait to read this book. Love, Lies, and the DA was absolutely fabulous and I really didn't think she could beat that book, but boy was I wrong. This book surpassed all my expectations. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book!!! Morgan and Zoe are the perfect characters in my eyes. This book really had my emotions up and down and there were so many things where I was like....WTH, just happened?!? At one point ...more
Jonel
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rohman writes this novel in the 1st person with dual perspectives, which really gives it extra depth. This well written novel had me guessing throughout as the author took us on an intriguing ride. The well-crafted & thought out plot has excitement, joy, romance, and some tears. Rohman takes a look at the world in a big way. This story is about so much more than simply two well off individuals coming together.

I appreciate the fact that the characters in this novel are grown up and act that w
Jen Wildner
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I waited a long time to get my hands on this book! I fell in love with Rebecca after reading Love, Lies, & the D.A last year. Her writing style is amazing, she's one of my favorite authors. I love how well her characters connect, the banter between them is flawless and just sucks me into their world. Zoe is a tough chick who has been through more than anyone should have to deal with in a lifetime. It's hard for her to leave her guard down but when she meets Morgan something inside her lights ...more
Jennifer Sons
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! This is the 1st book I've read by Rebecca Rohman but it won't be the last! At first I was thinking it would take me forever to read bc it's a really long book (500+ pages) but I COULD NOT put it down! I was enthralled from beginning to end! The action is unlike nothing I've ever read! It left me guessing until then end of the book! This book has everything you need in a great novel!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Zoe is a complex, interesting character! I love how strong & independent she is! Her connection to Dr.
Anna Worth the Read Blog
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVE MD by Rebecca Rohman
5 out of 5 OMG STARS

This is at the very top of my all time favorite reads. Ms. Rohman continues to indulge my imagination with beautiful surroundings and also providing me with yet another sexy BBF to dream about. Her descriptions from wardrobe to exquisite scenery will paint the most vivid picture that you'll just want to step right in and be apart of the story. But wait!.. Don't forget about the story... You will be in knots hoping and wanting to find out 'who did it'
Elle
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love MD by Rebecca Rohman

From the minute I opened the book until the last page was read, I was captivated beyond reason. Zoe Jenkins, an interior designer in San Francisco, set rules for herself and her business after her ex-husband tries to ruin her and the business she and her brother worked so hard to create.

Dr. Morgan Drake, dealing with a messy divorce moves to the Bay Area for a new start is in the market for an interior designer to complete his house. Zoe is referred by her friends to D
Lisa
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! Rebecca Rohman does it again!
This is the second book buy Rebecca that I've read
(I was lucky to win an ARC copy ... weeeee)
I can't tell you how much I lover this story!

I loved it so much I bought the paperback when it was available !!!

I love that characters from Love, Lies & the DA were secondary characters in this book ... it's nice reading familiar characters (Like seeing old friends)
Rebecca obviously likes animals cause we meet a couple adorable ones in this book too! I love a
Stephanie
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
wow.... ya so Rebecca Rohman is off the chart awesome. Her work is just beyond fantastic. She has you on the edge of your seat starting from page 1. And HOT sexy time... omg dang did I blush she has all of it in this book.... Things we all do but just dont talk about .. and that made me Love the sexy time even more! This one is a nail biter for sure and you'll love the twist and turns ups and downs ... Such a phenomenal read!
Tina Leonard
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy of Love M.D. for an honest review. I have to say I was not disappointed. I loved Zoe from the beginning & of course I fell in love with Dr. Morgan Drake! This book will keep you guessing till the end! Just when you think you have it figured out you find out you don't. This book kept my attention from the beginning to the end. You did it again Rebecca Can't wait to read many more books from you!
Nessa Collins
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My full review for this amazing book book will be on my blog on the 17th of april (as this is my day for the tour)

but all i can say is that Rebecca made me cry again she is amazing with word, makes you feel so much just by reading. or is not many authors that can make me do that. i have read all but one of her books which that will soon change as i have it down on my must read list.
Susan Walker
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked this story of an Interior Designer who lives for her job. She meets a Doctor and the sparks fly. There is some mystery that keeps you interested. Lots of erotic scenes in this book. Good story.
Katja
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was my first book from Rebecca Rohman but it won't be last one. I really liked this book and it kept you guessing what happens next and how it goes between Zoe and Morgan. You really wanted to them get their HEA.

*ARC for honest review*
Lynn
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A well written and enjoyable read
Jenn of Rave and Rant about Raunch
I am sitting here staring at my computer screen, baffled at how I want to go about doing this review because SO much happens in Love M.D., there is action, love, heartbreak, friendship, suspense, bad guys, and so much more. There is so much I want to spill the beans about, but I can’t… MUST AVOID SPOILERS. But if I could spill it all to you without spoiling, boy what a great book conversation we could have about this one. So instead I will try to portray in this review how amazing Love M.D. is w ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
10 Sensual Stars but 5 on here.

This book was given to me for my honest review

Corn is a wonderful fruit, grain, and vegetable that we all have had at one time or another but with the planting of the first seed. As we poke the hole for the very first time in the soil around us. As we drop the seed down into the earth and cover it up with the dirt that we have set aside. The watering of the seed and then stepping away as nature begins to take the journey with the seed that is comforted below. As th
TheDanishBookaholic
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

I have been a fan of Rebecca Rohman’s ever since I read “Love, Lies & The D.A.” last year, thus making me very eager to get my hands on her latest book, “Love, M.D.”. So when it became available, you can imagine how happy that made me feel.

Seeing as this is a romantic suspense novel, I can only imagine the care with which the author has to take when writing it: the plot must be believable, yet the author has to take
Echo
Love M.D. is another fantastic book from the very talented Rebecca Rohman. With a mix of romance, suspense and sexiness - it kept me glued to the pages. I was desperate to know what would happen next and who the bad guy was and when I found out - just crap on toast...it was amazing. It's also a super long read, which I personally love.

One of the best things about the book is the interconnection of the characters from Love, Lies & the D.A., it was beyond fantastic to see those characters aga
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Her Nowhere
  • Since He Really Feels (He Feels Trilogy, #3)
  • Red (Believe #1)
  • 28 Days
  • Gallagher's Hope (Montana Gallaghers, #2)
  • Dressed in White
  • With the Father (With the Father, #1.0)
  • Angels Dawn (Dawn, #1)
  • From the Boots Up
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
  • Lost and Found
  • The Love Of A Cowboy (Callister, #1)
  • Tainted Desire (Desire Series, #1)
  • A Valentine Challenge (Challenge, #1)
  • Breaking the Ice (Love of the Game, #2)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Then, Now, Forever (Heartbeat, #2)
  • Whiter than White
Rebecca Rohman is a wife and designer currently living in the northeastern United States. She was a sales manager for a tourist magazine, and for many years prior, she was involved in marketing for a jewelry company and fine wine distributor.

About fifteen years ago, she started writing her first romance novel purely to entertain herself. In early 2012, she decided to complete and release it. Since

Love On The Pacific Shores (6 books)
  • Love, Lies & the D.A. (Love, #1)
  • A Problematic Love (Love, #3)
  • Love, Lies & A Bleu Christmas (Love, #4)
  • The Painful Side of Love