Start by marking “Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)

Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)

Morgan quickly lunged forward, and pressed the stake firmly over his heart. “You are despicable.”
“Necessary. Especially for someone as puny as you.” With ease Rafe flipped the piece of sharpened wood out of her fingers, twirled it around a couple of times, and then handed it back with a small flourish.
This time reprisal came more quickly as a spell came to her. She hoped
Published October 31st 2014 by Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Vampire in the Scrying Glass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire in the Scrying Glass

Start your review of Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)
Desiree reilly
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First i got the book as audio and it vampire book,The narrator of the book is great story teller and you will be able to in joy if you are in to vamp,I am John and i am a vampire but i am looking for the group of vampire who are killing people ,We are on the outer area and then i am looking in to the cave and thought i seen a have dead and thought maybe we can be quick kill. But i am a super vamp.

Now on Rafe ask him about Haley and i think she a super nova vamp and she hot i like her but we will
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Morgan is a very special person, and in Vampire in the Scrying Glass, we find out how truly special (and powerful). Dealing with migraines, which we find out were actually induced through memory erasure, finally brings Rafe and Morgan closer. Introduced to each other through Mullins’ first book in the series, It’s a Wonderful Undead Life, the reader can tell that the two are made for each other. The sparks and sexual tension between
Sara
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review (Lovers of Paranormal).

I really enjoyed this book. Even though the beginning was a bit slow and confusing, probably because I haven't read book 1 (yet) and I felt like I was missing something. Clearly, I WAS missing something.
I liked Rafe a lot. I also liked Morgan. And they were really cute together. I really liked them as a couple. But I guess I missed the first time they met (probably in book 1?) and I really MUST go read book 1. Also,
C.D. Gorri
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, this series is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! The electricity between Morgan and Rafe is almost tangible! I just love the way this couple starts off at odds and end up crazy in love! The vampires in this series are not like other books I have read, and as for the witchcraft, it is just fantastic. R.E. Mullins writes with wonderful attention to detail and a lot of humor that keeps the story moving. She obviously did her research, this book is filled with scientific and mythological fa ...more
Janus Alexander
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An author missed

The Blautsauger series has always been one of my favorites - in fact - in my kindle it is under the collection “To Read Once A Year” but I never bothered with a review, so I will now. This series is funny, off beat and has complex plots that keep you going to the very end. Sadly we have not heard from the author in a long time. I will always hope she offers us something new in time.
Maryblack
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given It's a Wonderful Undead Life and Vampire in a Scrying Glass by Lovers of Paranormal in an exchange of an honest review.

I want to start briefing on the first book a little before I get to the second:

A critical night while Cailey was taking a drunken stroll a vampire bit her and started the turning process with another man's blood...

Gabe is heir to a big and powerful family. This authority comes with the great cost of enemies...

Intrigue between Vampire tribes - Nosferatu and Toltec- a
Faye
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely better than the last one.

So far Morgan and Rafe are my favorite couple. This was different than the last time. Sure, the enemy from the last book is still here but they have even more bigger problems. Morgan's secret which she kept hidden and the other truths which she finally learned.

This was a whole lot more with witches, demon, and Goddess comes into play. And everything revolves around Morgan and with the clues that the Goddess left Morgan, it's up to her and those she lo
Rosalie Belle
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Morgan is a very special person, and in Vampire in the Scrying Glass, we find out how truly special (and powerful). Dealing with migraines, which we find out were actually induced through memory erasure, finally brings Rafe and Morgan closer. Introduced to each other through Mullins' first book in the series, It's a Wonderful Undead Life, the reader can tell that the two are made for each other. The sparks and sexual tension between these two are undeniable, and it’s almost as if you can feel it ...more
Angel
May 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book from Lovers of Paranormal in exchange for an honest review.

Storyline was well written and the characters lovable, I connected with them easily. However it took me a bit to get into this.
I found it quite boring upto the point Morgan got her memories back, then for me it took off.

Rafe and Morgan are just made for each other. The sparks and sexual tension between these two are undeniable. Rafe wants Morgan but without turning her he can not let her know what he is.
Rafe took
Denise
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-goal
** I received this book in exchange for an honest review. Lovers of Paranormal, LoP**

'Vampire in the Scrying Glass' pulled me in from the beginning and I couldn't put it down. The storyline was well written and an incredible read. The way it played out was full of action, drama, mystery and some pretty cool beings. The characters were awesome. I loved Morgan and her sense of humor. She turned out to be a powerful character. Her inner strength was brought to the surface and it was a beautiful thi
Susan
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this ebook in exchange for an honest review. This is the second book in the Blautsaugers of Amber Heights series. There is violence and some sex. This is a standalone book but has an open ending for future books in the series. Even though this is a standalone, it helps if you have read the first book, It's a Wonderful Undead Life since it involves many of the same characters. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more about the Blautsauger family.

The book blur
Jennie
I received an ecopy of the book from the author, in exchange for an honest review, via the Goodreads group Lovers of Paranormal.

The second book of the series focuses on Morgan and Rafe, who we were introduced to us as secondary chracters in the first book. I really enjoy series of books where we get to know more about different characters in each book, whilst still having the people from the previous books around. It's like being introduced to new people by a trusted friend.

Morgan is a great cha
Pennie
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An extremely talented author, after reading 'It's a Wonderful Life', I couldn't wait to read 'Vampire in the Scrying Glass'. The story is introduced at a fast pace with a riveting rally of vampires. Rafe and Morgan (characters from Book 1) still face the much undeniable love for one another but Rafe must put this distraction aside and battle the unforgiving brutality of demons, and vampires, and has to expose her darkest secret in order to keep her safe from danger.

Through mesmerizing indifferen
Fiona Tate
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another cracker of a read by RE Mullins. Although I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first, probably due to the fact that it focused on Witches more than Vampires, I still loved it. The author is particularly talented in showing the internal battles of her characters and how they often behave in a way that is contrary to their nature. The Psychologist in me just loves that.

There was another couple of surprises in this one, that, once again, I probably should have seen coming, but didn't. I w
Elizabeth Johnson
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a beautiful read.
At first I wasn’t sure I would like this book, because it took me a while to get into it. I thought since I had not read the first book, I won't understand the backstory but once I got into it, it had my attention.
I loved the way Rafe loves Morgan, each time he pulled her into his arms, it sent my heart racing, and I just couldn’t get enough of it. I love how the author captured the heart of their emotions, the brilliance with which she told the story.
I don’t want to
Henriette Nielsen
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Danielle Knight
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review (Lovers of Paranormal). I was so excited to read this book because I fell in love with Cailey and Gabe in the first book. In the second book you get to fall in love with two new characters that were also in the first book. Cailey ' s good friend Morgan and Gabe' s brother Rafe. You will laugh as these two character dance around each other. Great read.
Sabrina
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review from LoP.

I enjoyed this book. I think if I HD read book 1 I would have enjoyed it even more. However, this is not a stand alone, and I would recommend readers to start with book 1 before continuing on. The author is very talented and did an awesome job telling this story. I enjoyed all of the characters and the plot and twists were very entertaining! I will be continuing on with this series!
Mercedes
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Awesome
Really enjoy this series.
Vampires,witches,demons.
Drama,action,intrigue,romance.
Like all the characters and story line.
Little different story then the normal paranormal story.
On to the next.
Jeremy
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm really starting to enjoy these Paranormal stories, I find the whole Vampire thing kind of Romantic. After all who doesn't enjoy a little biting every once in a while.
Diane Lynch
Feb 20, 2018
patricia gibson
Jul 18, 2017
Megen
rated it did not like it
Feb 12, 2016
R.E. Mullins
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karen Docter
Feb 05, 2015
Jessica McBrayer
Feb 07, 2018
Jenniec
Oct 10, 2014
Lovers of Paranor...: R2R {679} Vampire in the Scrying Glass FULL 32 89 Jun 30, 2015 12:03PM
GOOD REVIEWS: REVIEWS NEEDED - willing to exchange reviews 6 50 Jan 30, 2015 11:01AM

• Under the Mountain (Into the Outside #3)
  • Accidental Lies (Accidental Love, #2)
  • Chocolate Cake with a Side of Murder (Daley Buzz Mystery, #9)
  • Overhaul (Boneyard Brotherhood MC, #1)
  • Witches of Enchanted Bay Nine Book Set
  • Earth Ninja: A Children’s Book About Recycling, Reducing, and Reusing (Ninja Life Hacks 6)
  • Grumpy Ninja: A Children’s Book About Gratitude and Pespective (Ninja Life Hacks 7)
  • Volk: Book one of the Overseer series
  • Second Half (Coach's Shadow Trilogy, #1)
  • Vertigo
  • Encroachment (Coach's Shadow Trilogy, #2)
  • Spirit Talker (Native Warrior Series)
  • Running Elk
  • College Can Be Murder
  • Into the Outside
  • Deadpan Murder
  • Murder in Happy Creek (Rose Calahan)
  • Into the Yellow Zone (Into the Outside Book 2)

News & Interviews