Start by marking “Elvis Sightings (An Elvis Sightings Mystery, #1)” as Want to Read:
Elvis Sightings (An Elvis Sightings Mystery, #1)

Elvis Sightings

(An Elvis Sightings Mystery #1)

I'm Floyd—no last name needed, thanks—and I'm a P.I. The only other thing you need to know about me is that I'm not an Elvis impersonator. I live my life fast and hard and yes, in sequined jumpsuits, but more importantly I live my life the way Elvis would have wanted me to. Honestly. With integrity.

It was a tip that the King was still alive and living under an assumed name
ebook
Published September 29th 2014 by Carina Press (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Elvis Sightings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elvis Sightings

Kelly
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Though it sometimes stretched the bounds of the believable, that's kinda why I really liked this book. It was ridiculous, from start to finish. It made me laugh. And Floyd was just such a good sport.
Douglas Meeks
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
So exactly how to you review a book that is so fantastical it stretches your ability to suspend your belief system? You just ask the question "Did you like it?" to which I would have to say yes.

Our reluctant hero Floyd (no last name since Elvis never really used his) is a private investigator and believes in following an Elvis lifestyle complete with sequined jumpsuits. Normally this would get him a lot of stares and silent opinions regarding his sanity but Floyd don't care because he is living
Carolyn Injoy
I received a free kindle copy of Elvis Sightings by Ricardo Sanchez published by Carina Press from NetGalley for fair review. I gave it four stars.

Floyd is a Private Investigator who dresses like Elvis but isn't an impersonator. He just wants to live the 'Elvis lifestyle' & do things the way Elvis would have wanted him to do.

Floyd, works for his long time friend, Buddy & is in search of Elvis before Cougar Watts another searcher, can beat him to the most recent sighting in Kresge, Wyomin
Kimberly
Sep 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Elvis Sightings (An Elvis Sightings Mystery) by Ricardo Sanchez is about a private investigator named Floyd, who is a Lifestyle Elvis, not an Elvis impersonator. Yes he dresses in sequined jumpsuits like Elvis wore and is often mistaken for an impersonator, but is quick to let you know the difference. He has spent a great amount of time in the past searching for Elvis, as a close friend is a big Elvis fan also who doesn't believe that Elvis is dead. After another tip that Elvis may be alive and ...more
Carol Evans
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Sometimes I forget how fun books can be. If you read the blurb above, you know this mystery’s definitely quirky and pushing believability. But I loved it, pure and simple. The mystery itself is pretty good. The author plays fair enough with clues and motives. It’s the characters that are outrageous and the situations they find themselves in.

It’s not a book for everyone. It’s silly in some spots and laugh-out-loud funny in others. You have to be able to just relax and go with the ride. I don’t wa
Vicki
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A delightfully quirky tale about Floyd, a life style Elvis, on an assignment. A fun read with some real LOL moments. Wildly imaginative and yet very convincing - a place that Mulder and Scully might find themselves. I found myself hoping that Elvis was actually alive just for Floyd.
Beau Teague
Oct 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I went into this wary that it might be too similar to Jack Handey's The Stench of Honolulu (which was exhausting). Was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a much more grounded (!) affair with a super-fun mid-book twist.

Really hoping we get to meet Kurt in the sequel!
Slackorama
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book started off kind of slow for me but the ramp-up to full on conspiracy theories, dead celebrities, Elvis trivia and retired circus performers really hit the sweet spot for me. I ended up enjoying this book quite a bit.

Almost all of the characters were very memorable (and very weird (and not very politically correct)). Given that this book could be considered a mystery novel, the characters could have been card board cut outs but they all felt very real and fleshed out to me.

Full disclos
Peggy
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**SPOILER FREE**

Not the normal type of read if you are a little more on the serious side.. this book will not allow you to stay that way for long! Well written and a page turner! You will love this book!

*Received for an honest review*
Zena
Nov 11, 2014
Gerry
Sep 14, 2017
v
rated it did not like it
Nov 20, 2015
Aug 29, 2014
Josie
Sep 22, 2014
Ricardo Sanchez
Oct 17, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jason
Stormi (BMReviewsohmy)
Jul 30, 2015
Louise Culmer
Aug 07, 2015
Ricardo Sanchez is a writer, poet, Emmy winning creator, and executive producer. Elvis Sightings, the first book in his Elvis Sightings Mystery series, was released in September, 2014. Bigfoot Blues, the sequel, came out in May, 2015. His comic book credits include Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Resident Evil, RIFT: Telara Chronicles, and many others. His short story, Death and Life of the He ...more

An Elvis Sightings Mystery (2 books)
  • Bigfoot Blues (An Elvis Sightings Mystery, #2)