Start by marking “Growing Up Gridless (Off the Grid, #2)” as Want to Read:
Growing Up Gridless (Off the Grid, #2)

Growing Up Gridless

(Off the Grid #2)

For 17 year old Greer Wakefield, life has been perfect and normal. Her life is very green thanks to her parents, and she’s okay with that. Everything changes when her parents decide to take their green living to the next step. They move the family into an off the grid community. Greer grapples with the complete 180 her life has become. Living in an earth home takes some ad ...more
Published June 13th 2014 by Brandy Jeffus Corona (first published May 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Growing Up Gridless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Growing Up Gridless

Wendy Vogel
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It took me longer then it should to have read this book, but life gets crazy sometimes and you just have to put it to the side.

I however loved this book as much as I loved the first one. I think my favorite part is where Greer is telling Hunter about the city.

"Hmmm, let me see, what was the most annoying part of living in the city?" "The people," she said in an instant. "The people there are so uncivil and self - absorbed." "...common sense and common courtesy isn's so common anymore."

This is s
Andrea Britton
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better and better. Mrs. Corona can write a short story that makes you want more. I love this series and the characters. Hunter and Greer are so cute. The characters are lovable and you feel like you are there with them. You are sucked into the story and you won't stop till you are finished. I have fallen in love with this series and I can't wait to see the journey to the end. Highly recommended for every kind of reader.
Sam
May 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
It's LIVE! :)

Got my ARC today! :)

description
S.L. Stacy
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brandy Jeffus Corona's Off the Grid series is super enjoyable so far. Growing Up Gridless continues the story of Hunter, a boy who doesn't know any other life but that off the grid, and Greer, a girl whose family just joined the gridless community. This second novella in the series is told from Hunter's POV.

Hunter and Greer are just...too cute. I'm pretty sure I was sitting there grinning like an idiot as I was reading it because their budding relationship is so sweet and adorable. (It's a nice,
The Pink Bookshelf
Things switched up in book 2, Growing Up Gridless. We have Hunters POV. I love the males POV. Especially getting inside Hunters mind. I could curl up and stay there all the time. He is so sweet!!!! I really loved how smart and mature we see him. He just keeps getting better and better. Even in his ‘weak’ moment, I couldn’t help but swoon over him! With the way this book ended, I am so impatient to know what happens in book 3! Loving this series!
Vanessa
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~*~*~*~*~Beta Reader~*~*~*~*~

I love Hunter!!! He is such a gentleman and sounds wise beyond his years. I like the chemistry between Greer and Hunter. I can't wait to find out what else will happen in the next books.
Erica
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
awww I loved it. A young man and his feelings towards his life and his new girl.

I can't wait to see what happens in Texas!
Maribel Platypire Reviews
I won this book in a giveaway.

This is the second novella in the Off the Grid series. This one was a slight improvement over the last one, but it still lacked personality.

There was one aspect of the relationship between Hunter and Greer that I liked this time around. They have a lot to learn about each other, which is the downside to them having gotten together so quickly. They don't truly know each other, which makes me think that a conflict between them may come up in the following novellas in
Anna
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
For book two of the serial, we switch over to following the male protagonist, who's spent all 18 years of his life in Gridless. It's intriguing to see more about the society, with hints of the Amish (communal cooking, running the entire farming community together) combined with desert-dwelling homesteader staples like trying to capture all of the rainwater that falls.

(view spoiler)
Karen
Jul 25, 2014
Charlotte Jeffus
Nov 09, 2014
Courtney Stephens
Oct 02, 2014
Brandy Corona
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
M.C. Rohweder
Brent Caldwell
Oct 29, 2016
Shauna Loves Books
Aug 27, 2017
Brandy Jeffus Corona has always been a writer, even before she could wield a pen. She would dictate her stories to her mom who would type them on a typewriter. Thus began Brandy's love affair with the written word.

She is a wife and a mother to two awesome kids. Her best friend in the world is her mother. She's a true Texan, loving the Cowboys even when they suck and uses the words 'y'all' and 'fi

Off the Grid (4 books)
  • Going Gridless (Off the Grid, #1)
  • Leaving Gridless (Off the Grid, #3)
  • Staying Gridless (Off the Grid, #4)