Start by marking “Forever Young and Beautiful (Mount Roxby, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever Young and Beautiful (Mount Roxby, #2)

Forever Young and Beautiful

(Mount Roxby #2)

Beautiful eighteen year old Ruby Wilson always wished she'd inherited the werewolf gene like her brothers. They were her father's favourite, leaving her to feel hated, or even worse, like she never even existed.

Once her father took her brothers to live with him in his pack when they reached the age of sixteen, Ruby was left all alone with her heartbroken mother
Kindle Edition
Published October 4th 2015 (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forever Young and Beautiful, please sign up.
Aimie It's available for preorder on Amazon now, and it will be released on October 4. :)

Start your review of Forever Young and Beautiful (Mount Roxby, #2)
Margaret Hasemann
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Human no more!

Ruby only had two major regrets in her sixteen year old life the first she could do nothing about, she was born human not werewolf like her brothers. The second was having a drunken druggie mother who's boyfriends thought she was fair game when Mommy wasn't up to it. That she could change, and she did. She basically packed everything that meant anything that she could carry and fled to her brother Theo's, where she could count on being safe with his pack.
Who could have guesse
Himanish Prabhakar
My review for the series is 4 stars.

This is one of the favourite genre of mine Romance with the mix of Paranormal beings. Because it's always so much fun and interesting and on the same time its very thrilling to read. The characters are so strong. The story started with pain but then there is so much happening books by books. The old rivalry between the Werewolves and Vampires, but in a different way, I would say Aimie's way. Characters are written really strong and you know what th
Susan
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was such a long time between reading the first novel in this series and reading this one that I forgot how much I enjoyed this authors work, A paranormal shifter romance with intrigue, family dramas and murder at the centre of a gripping story. I laughed, cringed, yelled and at times cried and by the end of the story I was ready to dive right into the next book in this series. I Love it that much I have no hesitation in recommending it to anybody who like a paranormal romance that is guarante ...more
Coco.V
Apr 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/22/2019)! 🎁
Sam
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full review found on: BBF-Book-Boyfriends

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about this book is crying. My heart broke during one stage of this book, but I'm getting ahead of myself.
Ms. Jennison's writing is incredible and so captivating, I couldn't put this book down. The writing style is lively and emotional, so much that most of the time I felt as if I was literally standing in a room with the characters. I wanted to hold Ruby's hand most of the time, hug Theo a few times and DAMN, I wante
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read the first book in the series and though that I didn’t go crazy about the story, I enjoyed it. Enjoyed enough, that I was looking forward to read FY&B.

The first pages in the story was a little slow for me. Okay, the prologue broke my heart. But then the story continued, where the Pride to Pack ended and I needed some time to get into it.

But then after some time, I didn't noticed when I was halfway through. I was so engrossed in the story.

I liked all characters.
Jacklyn Roberts
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it....

I loved the book. It was both funny and serious, as well as very emotional at certain parts in the book. Can't wait for the next installment as well I'm hoping Jared and Alyssa's story . I know it's going to be a great writing and I just want to say that Aimie Jennison is one of my most favorite authors and worth waiting for each new release.
Julie Schreckendgust
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I want to be honest I was given an ARC for a honest review. If you are looking at this review then you already know what the book is about. I really do not like to read reviews that just says the same thing. Here is what I look for:
*Little to no errors in grammar and spelling
*Unpredictable story

Also there is a love triangle love it! I loved this book and I know you will also.
Andrea Heltsley
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-read
Great book! I thought it was even better than the first one. I can wait for the next one! There were lots of great twists in the book. Five glittery stars!
Jamie
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved it so much! in depth review to come
Kaylene Osborn
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, it had everything. Well written by Aimie Jennison and I have given it a more than deserved five star rating.
Staci Berger
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ruby's story was phenomenal!! Way to bring it all together! I wanna be a Mount Roxby inhabitant!! Love it!
Ann-Maree Howarth
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It has been a while since I read the first book of this series, but it has come at a time where I needed something different to read to catch my love of reading again. I picked up this book last night, read until the words went blurry than I picked it back up at 5 am until I have to leave the house.

I had my interest from the very start gave me a little unexpected drama that I did not see coming but some I did but still enjoyed the journey to get there. It was great to be back with so
Avid
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Readers will want to read the first in this series to understand the characters and parameters of this supernatural world in this second installment in the series. Characters deal with difficult and real life situations just with a supernatural twist. Aussie lingo aside, there were still clear grammatical and punctuation errors that were distracting and occasionally made sentences difficult to read.

Great action but Characters needed more depth for declarations of love to be credible.
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great suspenseful shifter book

Love this story has a great amount of suspense the push-and-pull of the connection between Eddie and Ruby is very heartwarming he doesn't think he's good enough for so he lets Ruby and paddy have a chance Ruby hates to be human and wants more and it's hard for her when she kind of gets what she wants just in a different way very good continuous to this series you still get to hear about Theo and Bel and all the characters from The Pack I highly recommend this s
Lenna  Wright-Berry
First time reading from this author and happy to say since this was a page turning with new and exciting things on each page to keep my attention, I’ll happy to read more from this author. Never a dull moment. POV’s from Ruby, Eddie, Paddy and Vampire King Dominic. The start was a bit rough as in her mom is drunk from drugs and alcohol and her strange men will go to her 19 year old daughter Ruby if her mother knocks out, so the start is Ruby waking up with a guy’s hands feeling her up Waking her ...more
Debra
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forever Young and Beautiful

This is the second book in this series. Here is the human sister of a wolf shifter alpha. Here there are two different wolves trying not to hurt her but want her. It seems that she might have two mates. But something happens that sets the stage for more drama. Can she have her own happy ending?
Jemina Venter
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Forever Young and Beautiful so much! I loved the conflict and complication that came from events and how beautifully it all came together! Ruby is definitely one of my favourite characters in the Mount Roxby series!
Sue MacKenzie
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating

This flowed perfectly on from the first book and was just as enjoyable. Great storyline and perfect combining of different shifter suspected. Well worth your time
rebecca clark
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it

Wow this was such an intense series so far. I mean who knew vamp and wolf can be mates. I loved it. It is a different way to write the characters. Please hurry up with more. Thank you so much for an awesome read.
laura barker
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Great read Aimie, I am looking forward to the next in the series. I feel that the stories move at a fast pace and I only wish you would slow them down a bit.
Debs Simons
Enjoyed very much, glad her change didn't affect her in the end
Susan Adams
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for the next book

Five star read
Wonderful characters and story that pulls you into their world.i would recommend this series to anyone that enjoys paranormal romance
Colleen Keehne
Oct 15, 2015
Keith
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Aimie is a Yorkshire lass living in Australia. She is a mother to three boisterous boys, you could say four if you add her husband.
Aimie loves to read and write. Her favourite place to listen to her characters is at the beach.
Visit Aimie at www.facebook.com/AuthorAimieJennison

Mount Roxby (5 books)
  • Pride to Pack (Mount Roxby, #1)
  • Reclaiming the One, (Mount Roxby #3)
  • Love of Three (Mount Roxby, #4)
  • Mount Roxby: Books 1-3 (The Mount Roxby Series)