Start by marking “Brought to His Knees” as Want to Read:
Brought to His Knees

Brought to His Knees

(Dark Wolf Enterprises #1 included)

Available for a limited time only...

The Alpha male. Strong. In control. Letting no one and nothing rule him…until he meets the one, and all bets are off. The world tilts, the bed rocks, and suddenly that tough guy finds himself Brought to His Knees—in more ways than one.

This collection of ten hot to erotic novellas and one short erotic novel will take you on journeys of lu
Published August 19th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Brought to His Knees, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brought to His Knees

ShoSho
Aug 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-2015
Rating based on the 7 novellas I read .

Finished:
1.Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin There was no romance , just fated mate stuff but the writing was so great and the story as it was was unexpected , I really enjoyed reading . I wish it had a better ending,I would have given it 5 stars . 3.5 stars 20/01

2.Building Bridges by Amy Ruttan Meh 2 stars Finished 21/01

3.Three Strikes by Anya RichardsSo far this was the best one. It's M/M story with real and believable story conflicts . It was a bit
Tina "IRead2Escape"
4.25 Stars Overall

This is by far the best boxed set I've ever read and I've read a lot of them! I have never given so many 4.5 to 5 star ratings on the short stories that make up a boxed set. These authors all deserve to be commended for the well-written, erotic, and sweet stories that made up this collection. There is not one story in this series that I wouldn't recommend to anyone that loves a hot romance.

Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin

4 Stars

Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

I have pretty much
MsRomanticReads
Shelves: 2014, arc
Brought To His Knees was a wonderful collection of stories with a little something for everyone. One PNR shifter story, three cowboy stories, a few with kink and to my delight, two stories featuring female CEOs in their thirties. While the majority of them were M/F, there were two menage stories and one M/M. If you don't like graphic sex and language, this collection won't be for you. Out of the eleven stories, three of them stood out to me, topped my list for most memorable, and I'd definitely ...more
Desere
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
There is no woman out there that will say she doesn't love a Alpha male! Hot, sexy, strong and always in control . That is until they encounter that one special woman , that will bring Mr-Nothing-and-No-One controls-me-I-control-you-and-everything-else, to his knees and there is simply no easy way back up.

But before the characters get down and dirty or reach that ever loving sweet spot of romance, there is always a buildup to bring them to the point where their lives get intertwined and issues s
Tracey Parker
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-to-read
Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin 5☆ Wow I loved this story! Awesome characters, great plot and of course hot! I really enjoyed getting the dual pov. It helps get a better look into his inner wolf thoughts. There was tons of excitement and kept me reading the whole thing in one sitting... and ignoring hubby till I was done! Can't wait for more!

Building Bridges by Amy Ruttan 4☆
I don't normally read cowboy romance, but I did enjoy this story. You really get to know and see Molly's issues. Wil
Madeline Iva
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
I just loved Lynne Silver's story "CRUISING FOR LOVE". It was that "Wait, I'm not a BDSM girl, how did I happen to get into *this* situation?" story---which is exactly what I love. My only request is more, more, more!
Linda
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Trudy Hollander just knew if she could find the discrepancies in her client's account that it would rocket her small accounting firm and bring her company to the top. She didn't mind the long hours but wondered why she had to keep the contract quiet and work on it herself. It was another evening and she heard her employees saying good night to each other, then she heard loud voices coming from Mark's office and shots fired! She quickly returned to her huge wooden desk as he yelled for help, grab ...more
Krissys
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: featured-books, star
I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review.

Brought To His Knees is an erotic anthology with the novellas by A.M. Griffin (Dark Wolf Enterprises), Amy Ruttan (Building Bridges), Anya Richards (Three Strikes), Cynthia D'Alba (A Cowboy's Seduction), Danica Avet (Born To Sin), Felice Fox (The Sound Of Your Name), Jennifer Kacey (Beneath The Pages), Lynne Silver (Cruising For Love), Sabrina York (Whipped), Sayde Grace (Chief Sin), and Tina Donahue (Make Me Surrender).
Brought to His K
Pansy
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
There is a new collection coming out next month. Again, it is on my must buy list because I love so many of the authors in it. I have been lucky enough to be offered a couple of the ARCs from this collection for review. I will add them as I finish them, and then when the collection is released, I will add each story as I finish it.

Whipped by Sabrina York - 4 stars out of 5. I don’t know how she does it, but Sabina York can write a complete story whether it is 17,000 words or 117,000 words. Whip
KathyAnne
Shelves: arc-from-author
There really is a little something for everyone in this boxed set... not bad for .99!
My two 5 star favorites were "A Cowboys Seduction" by Cynthia D' Alba 'cause I do love me a sexy cowboy... AND "Whipped" by Sabrina York... big grins! Whipped made me laugh out loud and it had a surprisingly heartwarming ending... LOVED... :) Definitely going to check out more of Sabrina York.
I liked most of these novellas... those two were just the ones that stood out the most for me personally... :)
If you a
Paula
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brought To His Knees brings together some of my favorite authors in one great set. From page one (in book one) you will be hooked. This set has a little something for everyone, a hot cowboy, a sexy sheriff, a daring doctor, hot sexscenes, m/m, a little menage action with some guys that aren't so little and of course CUPCAKES! LOL Every story is unique and well written, and covers some of the best tropes in the genre. I highly recommend this set, and all the authors who contributed to it! CAUTION ...more
Christy Lynn
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have not got to read the whole book......but I have read Beneath the Pages by Jennifer Kacey. Acacia trys so hard to stay away from Radigan. After one night a year or so a go he can not stay away, and he work with Jackie to get Beneath her Pages.
My favorite line in this story is....and vanilla was definitely not his flavor or choice. The hot scene that comes later will make a believe out of you.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Brought to His Knees features contemporary romances from a very wide variety of authors with the common thread being men who never planned to find love falling hard. Overall I enjoyed this boxed set and I found several new to me authors that intrigued me which I’m sure is the point of these types of sets. This one is 11 stories, mostly novella sized with a couple that are a little longer than the others. I read it over the course of 2
Gaele
Aug 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, reviewed

Eleven romance stories with a touch of something for everyone, most of all stories with flashes of heat and kink sure to please romance lovers who want a little ‘something extra’ with their reads. A great opportunity to find new authors to read, and to check in with familiar favorites…

While each of these stories held something yummy, there is a LOT to read – so forgive if the reviews are brief-ish. I’m simply following synopsis order, each story will have a star & flame rating.

A.M. Griffin
Crystal
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brought to His Knees is a box set full of hot and steamy stories. I have to say that I had not read anything by many of the authors featured in this set but thoroughly enjoyed each story. These stories are the perfect length to read in one setting. Honestly they would make mighty fine bedtime stories.

There is a little something for everyone. There is a shifter story, a male/male story, a menage, a few cowboy stories,a reunion story for two, and a friends to lovers story. Brought to His Knees con
Fedora
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy spicy stories where the characters get everything they deserve, even if they have to be brought there kicking and screaming, this collection is for you. There's a little something for everyone--paranormal, cowboys, reunion stories, m/m... and varying from mildly naughty to pretty kinky ;) Individual ratings range from 3 to 5, and the collection is well worth the investment!

- Dark Wolf Enterprises by AM Griffin
Trudy Hollander's an accountant, and a good one; she never expected to be
Gee
SUMMARY: Read this anthology for the first book, Dark Wolf Enterprises, which is a long enough to be a short novel. It kicks off a series by the same name and was the most enjoyable book in the group. I would say Whipped by Sabrina York and Make Me Surrender by Tina Donahue were my top picks from the shorter story offerings. Below are my comments and ratings on each individual book.

Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin 01/05/2016. -- 4 stars
Kept my interest level throughout. I'm interested in th
Niki Driscoll
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Brought to his knees

Story #1. Dark Wolf Enterprises
This was a great love story between a shifter and human. There was a lot of excitement, drama, a great mystery and a stubborn Beta male. There was a great deal of introduction to various characters that I hope to see in their own stories in the futures. This story was fast paced, well written and leaves you wanting more.

Story #2 Building Bridges
This is not the typical boy meets girl, girl meets boy love story. Both of the main characters are hi
Renee Entress
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
Whipped by Sabrina York

Short read that sucks you in from the very first page.

Dane is in town for his best friend's wedding. After leaving a lame bachelor party he wants to find some fun. On the way to his room he meets what he thinks is a hooker. He's up for fun is she?

When his hooker leaves his room in the morning without waking him it pisses him off. When happens when that said hooker turns out to not be a hooker but your best friend’s sister....

Tina has loved Dane for years so when she has t
Armenia
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Brought To His Knees is a great title for this boxed set. Each novella certainly found our stubborn, reluctant hero/heroes (wolf, rancher, cop, cowboy, Special Ops, bad boys, bull rider, actor, sheriff, cruise doctor, and bikers) finally succumb to the realization that their heroine is what makes them whole and happy. I found plenty of steam and sizzle in these stories, enough to make any romance reader happy, and also to my delight I found eac
Mannouchka
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read just finish Dark wolf entreprises is belong to the series Brought to his knees.
You start reading and you can put it down is so interesting to know what Trudy and Kristof how they fought to find the true where is the money and how her dear friend Meisha and Piper her favorite dog who tried to defend her I won't say to much I will wait for the second part hope it come soon much
The second story Building Bridges author Amy Rutton very nice story first time I have read this author Vet tec
Naomi Bellina
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a review for Whipped. A case of mistaken identity results in a night of great sex for Dane and Tina. She wants to continue the relationship, he doesn't. Not because he doesn't want her, bad, but because she's his best friend's sister. Dating your bud's sister is just wrong, let alone doing some of the things he did with Tina and still wants to do.

I love short, witty erotic romance and Whipped is all that and more. A couple of hot love scenes and the building romance between the hero and
Heather Shott
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!!!
Shelves: jennifer-kacey
Jennifer Kacey's Novella in this box set, Beneath the Pages, is absolutely AMAZING!! Acacia & Radigan are such schmexy names that fit these steamy, seductive characters perfectly!! The beginning of this story definitely starts out with a BANG (pun intended) :) I love the electricity that flows through the characters. I can't wait to see if there might be a sequel, because I would love to read a continuance of this story! I will be reading the entire set, starting today!! Author Jennifer Kace ...more
Janie Evans
Aug 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Steamy stories and erotic love all in one boxed set. There are different stories that has something for everyone. If you enjoy shape shifter stories its there. If you're into gay love, cowboys, erotica, menage it's here. Each book offers you a yummy story. You'll need to turn up your AC and have a tall, cold glass of something nearby because the stories are HOT!

As with most of my reviews I don't like to give away too much of the stories because I would like you to pick it up and read it yourself
Cathy
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Whipped by Sabrina York

Dane Coulter has lost his best friend! He’s getting married! Dane swears that will never happen to him. Until Tina!

This book had me laughing out loud! It is a very hot read but it also has humor which had me laughing out loud, it had hot sex and was just overall a great read.

This was my first book by Sabrina York and I loved it! Check it out

I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review which I have provided.

Sabrina York is one of the authors in this book, Brought To
Roxie's Reviews
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Awesome collection of Erotic Stories!!"

This collection is Fantastic!. You will find some major steamy stories with Awesome characters in them :) . This is a amazing bargain! . It has the most incredible collection of sexy Alpha males! . If you love erotic then Brought to his knees is must buy for you :) . Every Author in this collection is a very talented writer!. This is a sizzling hot collection you do not want to miss reading!
Negar Arvanaghi
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This rating is for one of the novellas. I did read some of the others, but didn't feel they were as strong as this one.

Dark Wolf Enterprises-Ha! Her thoughts are hilarious! And the way he puts thoughts into her head-HOT. Have you SEEN True Blood?!
The sex is delicious.
The ending was sweet.

I received an ARC from Amy Ruttan in exchange for an honest review.
Nicole Smith
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you like your books on the steamy side like I do then this book is for you. It was HOT!! There is something for everyone in the booked set. Yummy cowboys, shifters, doctor, M/M to menage. Each story is great. There is not a one you would want to skip. You get the heat, but each story has so much more going on that's not all about the sex. I recommend giving this one a go!
Porchia
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved them all. One of the best sets I have read this year!!
Debbie Watson
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!!! This book was terrific I loved everyone of the stories. Some of the authors were new to me. I will definitely be putting their books on my TBR list!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Some Like It Hot!: 11 Novellas- only $0.99! 1 7 Aug 20, 2014 09:57AM
Some Like It Hot!: Brought to His Knees 1 19 Jul 25, 2014 07:09AM
  • Hot Alpha SEALs
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Brigand (Noble Passions #3)
  • Semper Fidelis
  • Daniel's Mate (Pack Mates #6)
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • O Come All Ye Kinky
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Body Contact (Hands On, #2)
  • Captured Boxed Set: 9 Alpha Bad-Boys Who Will Capture Your Heart
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • BBW Erotic Romance Boxed Set (An Insatiable Reads Collection of Bestselling Novels & Novellas)
  • Unconditional Surrender
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Cowboys Last All Night
  • Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
  • Southern Seduction Box Set
  • Cowboy Heat
A.M. Griffin is a wife who rarely cooks, mother of three, dog owner (and sometimes dog owned), a daughter, sister, aunt and friend. She’s a hard worker whose two favorite outlets are reading and writing. She enjoys reading everything from mystery novels to historical romances and of course fantasy romance. She is a believer in the unbelievable, open to all possibilities from mermaids in our oceans ...more

Dark Wolf Enterprises (3 books)
  • Dark Wolf Enterprises (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #1)
  • Lover Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #2)
  • Hunter Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises, #3)