Start by marking “The Wicked + The Divine #4” as Want to Read:
The Wicked + The Divine #4

The Wicked + The Divine #4

(The Wicked + The Divine (Single Issues) #4)

The mystery is solved. But does pop-god Lucifer like the answer? The answer is a word that rhymes with “Go”, “Blow” and “Pro”. If you think the answer rhymes with “Cow” I applaud you for your unconventional nature. It’s good to experiment. We’re experimenting with being Awesome for four issues in a row. JOIN US.
Published September 17th 2014 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Wicked + The Divine #4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wicked + The Divine #4

Caro the Helmet Lady
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOL is that you, Kanye??

description
description
Sam Quixote
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ultimate fangirl Laura and her “journalist” friend Cassandra’s search for the killer of a judge leads them to Baal, a Kanye West clone, who swears he didn’t do it. Speaking for the group of gods, Ananke refuses to help Luci out of prison and that’s when Luci decides not to take this crap anymore - she’s gonna bust out with or without their approval. But don’t play with me ‘cos you’re playing with fire…

The issue as a whole is very fun but the best part was easily Kieron Gillen’s Baal, whom he cle
Ady Weasley
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Me esta costando un poco seguirle el hilo a la historia. Pero por lo menos este tomo me gusto.
Luci me cae muy buen, que pasará ahora que está sola y escapó ?!
ke-sha
If you haven't read the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd issue's well turn around now because there's spoilers for that but otherwise this is a Spoiler Free review.

The ending of this issue had me like:

But I'm getting ahead of myself.
The last issue has the Reporter and Laura discussing possible suspect's and who shows up but the #1 suspect in the reporters eyes. Baal.

Wow does he know how to make an entrance.

I think I'm going to goodbye to "Baphomet" as my nearest and dearest and say hello to Baal because how
Leah
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10/6/17
Oh Luci...how I love thee.

9/27/14
Artwork is still flawless.

Story telling is still magnificent.

I'm falling so in love with Luci, and I'm becoming as big of a fanatic as Laura is.

In THE WICKED & THE DIVINE #4, Laura (and her sidekick journalist "friend") meet with Baal, another god on Earth who definitely doesn't understand the word humble. Laura is brought to several other gods, including a couple we haven't met, and boy do they crush her dreams of helping Luci out of her predicament.

W
Rye Bread
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WicDic Vol 4: Everyone sneers
Amanda Leon
If you like my reviews, check out my beauty and book blog, ReadsByAmanda.com! Thanks for reading! :)

This issue is the first in the series that I've given five stars too and for good reason. The confusion in the first few issues by not pointing out every single aspect of the story pays off as we get to see more of the 12 gods and Luci's character development.

The Wicked + The Divine critiques a lot about popular culture, especially celebrity and the role it plays in modern day society. There's an
barbara ❅ the reader
"My body is made of approximately 95% crush right now." I understand Laura. Baal is so hot!!!
T
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I probably had a bigger crush on Baal then the main character did. Holy hell, what a fun and beautiful ride.

::full review pending::
Joaquin
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Me ha gustado muchisimo.
Danielle A
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The ending art is just hearts in eyes for me. I love the coloring of the artwork so much!
Stephanie
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am Laura and Laura is me
Danielle Bahr Barbosa
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"All of us were told the same thing. None of them really believed it. They don't understand it the way I do. You're told you're going to die... and some part of you just defiantly doesn't believe it. You find yourself thinking... 'hey it's going to be ok'. It was never going to be ok.

Fuck the NEXT LIFE when I have a perfectly good one right here. Fuck anyone who thinks I should be in a cage for them. Stupid gods. Stupid humans. How dare they?" Luci.

Am I the only one who found this relatable?
Erica Sirman
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a stunning volume in this amazing graphic novels. I now understand all of the characters that work so well and learned new things as well. The artwork was beautifully written and designed and Laura was firece as always and what happened is Making me ready for the next volume
Teffy
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I love the coloring of the artwork so much! Wow
Amy Mckee
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed more than three, getting back into the story but a little too actioned packed for me. Still missing a certain god from the first book.
Aldo Haegemans
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Is this actually going somewhere?
Logan
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sabrina Fox
I feel as if the artwork gradually gets more intense and satisfying from issue to issue. The story line is coming along great, and I'm even more of a fan of Luci now that I've read this issue. Baal needs to calm down, though. He definitely has a Kanye West vibe going on. Makes me roll my eyes so far back into my head I'm afraid they're going to get stuck. Everything he says is just so cringe-y.

In this issue, Laura and the journalist we've met in the previous comics meet up with Baal (he stumbles
Scottish
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love the cover art for this series. It's gorgeous, I feel like putting the comics in frames and hanging them on my wall. Loving the story so far. Cant help but feel sorry for the gods. I don't agree with Laura at all. I wouldn't want to become like them. Shining brightly for two years then dying at such a young age. Seems a bit of a cop out to me. Laura gets to meet the other gods but gets no answers (no surprise there). I notice a couple of the gods are based on real people, Baal is obviously K ...more
Alice
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
I'll soon be just as affected by the gods as Laura is, infinite fanatism is on it's way and I have no regrets.
In this issue we get to meet a few more divinities, not that this encounter brings any answers, on the contrary, but hey, I'm not complaining.
The hilarious conversations and witty remarks in this series gives me hysterics and I still love Luci although the ending gives me contrasting feelings.
Speed reading to issue 5, hopefully elucidations await.
Jessica
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
This issue wasn't as exciting as the last, in my opinion. Not as much as happens, but it is clearly setting up for something big to happen in the next issue. I am really enjoying this series so far. Love the art and the bright colors. I enjoy Laura's funny little fan girl moments and I look forward to learning more about the various Gods, their powers and the purpose behind their return to the mortal world.
diane
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Baal is the man. I love the line "When you're as good as I am? This is humble."

The Valhalla retreat is ... weird. Wodin is all tron-like and I'm not sure I like it.

Still love Luci.

More fleshed out ideas of the crux of the plot, but leaves more questions than answers (as it should). Fun stuff.
solène ☾
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm trying to not hyperventilate. I'm failing. I am made of fail. My superpower is fail. Just look at them...

Yeah, I'm with you here dear Main Character. They are beautiful. Everybody's beautiful in these comics.
Diana
Mar 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Luci is by far the best character of them all. But why they decided to use an androginous woman for the Fatter of Lies is beyond me...
Leonardo Henao
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Lucifer (Luci) is one of the most badass character ever, i love her style.
Al
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book, english
WOW
Valeska
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
I didn't like this issue :(
Kate
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic-issues
Contains probably the best and most terrifying summary of Odin I've ever read.
Nayeomi
politics and warring gods and innocent puny humans in between.
Now we're talking.
Kieron Gillen is a comic book writer and former media journalist.

The Wicked + The Divine (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 41 books)
  • The Wicked + The Divine #1