Start by marking “The Accidental Kiss” as Want to Read:
The Accidental Kiss

The Accidental Kiss

(The Kiss Series #1)

They were like fire and ice.

But he was everything she didn’t know she needed.

Marked by tragedy, Sky Noel leaves Los Angeles with her mom to start anew in Castor, a small town in Louisiana. It was supposed to be Sky’s chance to have a normal life but she soon finds out normal isn’t written in her DNA.

When a mysterious boy named Daemon shakes up Sky’s fragile hold on reality
ebook
Published August 12th 2014 (first published August 8th 2014)

Patty
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**This review was originally posted on my old blog for a blog tour on September 9th, 2014 and can also be found on my new blog Bookish Wanderlove.**

**4.5 Stars!!

Opening Lines
The stark white hallways smelled like cleaning fluid as I navigated my way through the throngs of students. I glanced down at the piece of white paper with the number 301 written on it and looked back up. Down right panic coursed through my veins when I realized the lockers didn’t have numbers on them; only weird symbols tha
Alexa Nichole Demers
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
My reviews can be found here

photo 8b10f759-8955-449d-8f3c-6348c3614003_zpse17e1634.jpg

This is not your ordinary zombie story, or even your typical voodoo story either. There is something completely different about this book that sets it apart from the rest of the books that are out there. Nicole Simone manages to create a world that easy to get lost in. I couldn’t put the book down after I turned the first page.

Sky Noel has lived in Los Angeles for most of her life but after the tragic death of her best friend her mother moves her to Castor, Louisiana
LA Spiez
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: four-star-reads
"Sky, my intention wasn't to reject you." His eyes blazed with fire. "I wanted to devour you but now is not the time. Not like this."

"It was a gift when the priest told me if I fell in love, I would die. Finally, the nightmares would no longer haunt me and there was only one person who had ever truly captured my soul." His gaze pinned me into place. "The girl who changed everything."

~ Daemon Henley

Sky Noel was born to die. Of course she didn't know that for the first seventeen years of her life
Lissyiszy
Aug 14, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked the story overall. It was written decently and it had compelling events in the story that made it a fascinating read. I wasn't bored and the pacing was adequate, those are two good things. Sometimes I did feel a scene was too abrupt or short but I prefer that over a long exposition any day. I just would have liked to bask in the moments a little longer than what was given. Such as the funny or romantic moments. *sigh*

I think it was good how the story kept going without seeming forced. Th
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am excited to review a paranormal this time around. I must confess it has been a while for the paranormal romance category. I am a sucker for high school romance and just heroines that find out they have some crazy existence in a paranormal world. Oh and don’t forget about the zombies, voodoo priests and Santeria, oh my!

Sky is the new girl in a Louisiana high school from Southern California. She makes new friends and has caught the eye of Daemon, the schools heartthrob. “Daemon Henley is like
Elizabeth (Your Ordinary Bookworm)
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review, arcs
Initial Thoughts: This book was very good I'm telling you. This was not my first paranormal book but it was my book with having zombies, well, good looking zombies at least and then add in all the other paranormal aspects and it made for one great story.

The Characters & Story: Sky moved from Los Angeles to Caster, Louisiana after her best friend died to get a fresh start. But moving did nothing but add only craziness to Sky's life. At Sky's new school, she meets Daemon which is only the star
Erika Sterns
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I've been on a paranormal kick lately and just can't really get into anything else, so this was EXACTLY what I needed! I love when I start a book and it keeps me sucked in that everything else around me seems to melt away. When I hear the word zombie I automatically think the moaning scary looking dead guys that eat brains, but Nicole Simone gives you zombies that make your mouth water! So I can now add a zombie to my list of favorite book boyfriends!!!

Sky sniffers a tragic loss that ends up se
T.H. Hernandez
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
There are a lot of similarities between The Accidental Kiss and other young adult paranormal novels I've read recently, right down to an incredibly sexy, cocky guy with green eyes named Daemon. But there are enough differences that this book stands on its own. I love the Santeria angle, and the fact that it's set in southern Louisiana is another plus for me. And yes, the Sublime song does dance happily in my head throughout the book. When they go into the Cat's Meow in the French Quarter, comple ...more
Juli
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I have read by this author. This story is a paranormal romance. The sysnopsis of this book intrigued me! As I started reading, the story of Sky just pulled me in, along with the electrically charged attraction between Sky and Daemon! I am not going to reveal any spoilers, but this book to me was really awesome! I loved the fact that it took off in a different direction than some paranormal romances. As the events unfolded, I kept turning the page because I wanted to see w ...more
Marissa
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC for Review

Sky Noel lived in Los Angles until the tragic death of her best friend and now she is in Castor a small town in Louisiana. Trying to live a normal teenager life, she realizes quickly that normal is not her destiny.

On her first day at the new school she meets up with Daemon a mysterious guy whom attracts attention. There is chemistry between then but there is a slight problem he is as a zombie and she is wanted as a sacrifice by his former voodoo priest.

Daemon was tricked decades ag
Nicole Simone
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The plot of this novel has been in my mind for the past five years. After countless revisions, tears and curse words, The Accidental Kiss was formed. I have never been more proud of a novel I have written. It was a true labor of love but a fun one. Thanks to Daemon, zombies have never looked so hot!

You can now pre-order The Accidental Kiss on iTunes and Barnes and Noble.

Can't wait for August 12!

The Accidental Kiss (The Kiss Series #1) - Nicole Simone
Hooked On Books
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can we say sexy zombies??? The Accidental Kiss by Nicole Simone is amazing. I LOVE Sky, a 17 year old girl forced to move from LA to small town Louisiana, only to discover Castor, LA is more exciting then she could have ever hoped. Especially after spotting the devastingly, albeit bad boy, Daemon. Sky quickly discovers she was born with a gift, and Daemon is sworn to be by her side. The Accidental Kiss is a phenom al read in the paranormal romance genre and I cannot WAIT for the sequel... I must ...more
Melyssa Winchester
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal, Romance and Fantasy Fans
I’ve had a particular method of reviewing. I finish a book and I take the night or at the very least a few hours before I review so that I can compartmentalize all of my thoughts so that when the review is written and finished it makes the right amount of sense and truly reflects that which I’ve read. I do it for the author and also for myself (as an author) and for anyone who might stumble upon it and read it.

I can’t do that here and this is why.

Everything worked for me here and I had to come i
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
When I saw the cover of "The Accidental Kiss", I knew I had to read it. The cover is HOT and mysterious. I love the graveyard with the skulls, and the coloring is awesome. Mael Designs really did a wonderful job with the cover. Now, it is time to gush about the book.
From the very first page of the book, I was hooked. I thought the use of voodoo and zombies was really unique and an interesting twist for a paranormal book. The suspense of the plot made me devour the book, and the cliffhanger en
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Cocktails and Books
I'm going to be upfront, right here at the beginning, with this review. If not for the ending to this book, I would have rated this one higher. I loved the characters, the world building and the storyline. I thought the author's voice was engaging and kept me right in the story with the characters. But the ending of the book left me with my mouth hanging open wondering WTF just happened.

We meet Sky Noel as she and her mother begin the next chapter in their lives in Caster, Louisiana. It's her m
Zili

3.5 Happy Stars in my Sky!

I'm a big fan of paranormal romances with a hint of drama, intrigue and teen romance. This is exactly what The Accidental Kiss provides. It's difficult to describe Nicole Simone's story without giving too much away, but be prepared for a lot of the supernatural and a fun mixture of teen drama and ahem *zombies* (well sort of)!

I liked Sky (her few teenage strops aside) and felt that she dealt with all the reveals and drama well. I wasn't as convinced by her Mum because I
Gabic Reads
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Original review at Gabic Reads as part of The Accidental Kiss Blog Tour

You all have heard me say it enough times: I don't do zombies. But these were different. The zombies weren't mindless creatures set on eating brains and destruction. They were simply humans who had traded their soul to a voodoo priest. They must do the priest's bidding in hope that they will one day re-obtain their souls.

Oh, Daemon. I love you, but sometimes I question your logic. smh. Daemon is cute and enigmatic. He mysteri
Carra
Sep 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I found that this story seemed to move extremely fast and the characters, especially Sky, seem to be inordinately accepting of the reality of zombies with hardly any questioning of the situation. I would have liked to see more story development to really flesh out the backstory and the characters. The storyline itself is a great idea, I just wish it didn't feel so rushed.

I did like the characters that were introduced in this book, I just thought knowing more about them-especially Daemon-would ha
Twin Opinions
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a really amazing change to the paranormal scene. I loved it. Who knew zombies could be so hot! I loved Daemon. This was a very great story. Romance, tragedy, friendship, love, jealousy, and so much more. So many things packed into this book to leave you on edge and wanting more. The ending was great but it left me begging to read on. I want so much more. Getting lost in this book was no problem. I found myself laughing with the girls and swooning over Daemon right along with them. This ...more
Becky Price
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was ok
I was just not that impressed. There was a lot of built up tension throughout the story, but then the ending only lasted about 10 pages. The ending was pretty dramatic, and I should have cried or felt something, but since the story was so rushed I didn't get any time to build a relationship with the characters. When the ending happened, I just didn't care, and that's terrible. This book had a lot of potential for me, but in the end I just wasn't impressed. Regardless, I definitely encourage you ...more
Michele Gantz
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*Reviewed for Hooked on Books*
Tiffany Riach
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book. It is a totally different take on zombies and voodoo than I have read previously and it was a great change. I love books with zombies but this is definitely the first one I've read where the zombie was hot, and Daemon is one sexy zombie. I loved all the characters in this book and their personalities. Nicole Simone did a great job writing this book and keeps you guessing what will happen next. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!
April Nichole Barrett
Loved it!!

I would recommend this to everyone! Just the right amount of romance and action. The only complaint was it was a cliffhanger
ara133photography
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this take on zombies! couldn't put this book down - gripping story! love Sky and Daemon - I'm hoping there is a sequel!!
Nesy
Aug 03, 2014
Ingrid Lima
Mar 10, 2015
Karissa Smith
Dec 13, 2015
Mishma
Dec 23, 2014
Nicole Simone works in digital media by day and at night, pen’s character driven romance novels that will make your mama blush. She lives in Seattle, WA with her fat bulldog named Humphrey.

She loves hearing from her readers and can be reached at authornicolesimone@gmail.com