Start by marking “Tortellini” as Want to Read:
Tortellini

Tortellini

A young dragon faces a cooking challenge from his father, but will a family of carnivorous beasts appreciate his gourmet cuisine?
Published July 11th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Tortellini, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tortellini

Dorine
I downloaded this one for free because my youngest granddaughter dreams of being a chef or baker. She's eight, and this is the first time she read it on her own. The nine-year-old followed suit and read it in one sitting as well. That surprised me because she's not into cooking, but the book held both of them from beginning to end in the same day. The illustrations are colorful and cute, adding to the words which are also plentiful.

I know we've read it in the past but this is the first time they
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Kindle Freebie for kids - as of 11/28/15

A young dragon named Alphonse accepts a cooking challenge from his father, but will this family of carnivorous beasts be impressed by his gourmet cuisine?

Tortellini is a 40-page, 2,500 word color illustrated children's book. (Because of the fixed-layout format, Amazon incorrectly lists it as being only one page.) The text of the e-book version has been very slightly modified from the print edition, for formatting purposes.
Cathy Drolet
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute story.
Debbie
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Bedtime Story

Wonderful to read as a bedtime story for you and the kids!!!!! Try it you'll love it, I promise!! yay
Carolyn Injoy
Oct 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents, grandparents, teachers, librarians & beginning readers
Recommended to Carolyn by: Amazon
I received a free kindle copy of Tortellini by Lauren Orbison, Theo Solorio (Illustrator) in exchange for a fair review.

While the story line was cute, there were words that seemed out of sync with the recommended ages of three to twelve, i.e. bolognese sauce.

This is about a vegetarian dragon named Alphonse who is challenged by his father to prepare a meal for the entire family. He searches his recipes & his memory to find something that they all would like.

The illustrations are well done. B
Nikki Yager
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an adorable book! I was gifted a copy from the author and thank you so much for even signing it! I love Alphonse and his want to better himself. I would highly recommend this book, I think it would be a great little thing to read to children who you want to get into cooking (maybe not make the same meal though, after all dragons and humans have different tastes!)
Jessica Chittester
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Adorable, wonderful little children's book. It made me laugh and smile. It's a cute book to read to children if they're interested in cooking and dragons. It might even get kids wanting to try and cook for their family.
Loved it - had to give it 5 stars.
Andrea Chvatal-Hedstrom
Jan 12, 2016
Jaguar
Sep 01, 2014
Nicole M Steinmetz
rated it did not like it
Nov 14, 2015