Start by marking “Demons (Darkness, #4)” as Want to Read:
Demons (Darkness, #4)

Demons

(Darkness #4)

The first book in this bestselling series, Into the Darkness, is FREE!

It’s been a long road, but Sasha has finally claimed her role as the least knowledge mage in history. She’s also acquired a new, incredibly grumpy bodyguard, and a spunky new BFF. With her team by her side, she learns the ropes of this new profession.

Her experience level is about to be fast-tracked,
Published July 19th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Demons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demons

Start your review of Demons (Darkness, #4)
Veronica-Lynn Pit Bull
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Demons has a lot to do with relationships. Sasha learns the reason behind Domincous having taken such an unexpected shine to her – and finally forges the familial connection that she has wanted her entire life. She struggles (under Jonas’ mentoring as her self -proclaimed tutor in the art of leadership skills) with growing into her role within the clan in order to be truly accepted as their Mage and then as Stefan’s mate – while still trying to learn how to fully work and control her magical abi ...more
SoWrongItsRANDI {Bell, Book & Candle}
Bell, Book & Candle | Demons Review

I LOVE this series! The humor, the characters, the steamy scenes, fight scenes...everything! I swear I obsessively stalk the author's Goodreads page for any and all info and updates for the next book in the series. And to think I just randomly came upon this series in the Apple app store.

"It was like an extended honeymoon period with him--part of me wanted to just hang ostore.
Snow

Ok this was better that the book 3 at least there came more new characters so you need to update your memory check up on the new developments...the heat is on, the action is on...the hype around all the new appointed mage is really stirring thing up...and our characters need to deal with the new shit around the corner, their own demons above all...
Bunnycore
The darkness series...

I have been saying this since book one. I love this series. I love Charles, the Boss, and Sasha. Even Jonas, Toa and Dom are making their way into my heart. This book was a turning point for our characters. Stephan had to do some opening up. Charles continues to be his horny little lecherous self. Dom is getting closer to Sasha, not in the way y'all think. Sasha and Stephan are closer than ever I do not think there is going to be anything that tears them apart.
Shanyn
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We’ve spent three books watching Sasha get comfortable in her skin. Learning about the new world she’s been taken into. Watching her and Stefan get closer and closer. And it’s been a glorious, fun, action packed and crazy hot ride. In this fourth book? We get to see it all come together in one amazing package.

Sasha is now the clan Mage, soon to be mated officially to Stefan and has found the closest familial connection she’s ever had in the Regional, Dominicus. She has learned how to
Cindy
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fast character growth

Another obstacle taken down. You can't get much worse then demons and Stephen would know. Sasha continues to grow at an amazing rate. She is already a leader but now she must deal with human witches too. You would think that there isn't too many challenges left for her but I can't wait to see how she deals with the council next.
Raven
Breene does it again with another amazing installment to her Darkness series. The author leaves me laughing out loud through much of this book and the steamy romance between Sasha and Stefan left me panting for more!

Stefan struggles with his inner demons, rehashing the tragic death of his family as a child, leaving Sasha alone to fight the demon brought to life by an evil from their past. Luckily, Sasha has great support from a few surprising sources, and with as much conflict they all see with
Debbie Turk
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, yep this book was as tense as I thought it might be!! 👍

Sasha has continued to learn her magic as best as she can with its weirdness!! Her love with Stefan continues to deepen as does her friendships with Charles, Anne & a begrudging one with Jonas 😊

Dominicus & Toa continue to support our couple with the Regional making her an offer that's touching & heartwarming!! 💙💕

Stefan had a serious issue highlighted in this book. The problem undermines Sa
Taylor Davenport
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I have to wonder if the author is loosing her way a little with this series now. This book certainly didn't seem to be on par with the first three in the series.
Tiera McMillian
Finally somethings are happening! Sasha is finally starting to get it even though it’s still really hard for her. I love the shifter clan and I think Anna may have a soft spot for Charles...maybe. Ima a little wary of Tao and dear old dad but that is only my cynical nature everything else is telling me they are in it for the long haul.

Really in all honesty I’m just not sure how much longer this is going to drag out for. Where are we headed? I’m so ready for some head bashing or something.

The d
Elisa
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Demons whether real or from your past can always come back to bite you...

Sasha is getting more of a handle on this Mage this, our girl is growing up now if Stefan would just let her do her job without his overbearing protective ass putting up roadblocks life would be kind perfect...

Ah, the joys of a supernatural relationship with an extreme alpha damn Sasha picked the best of the best...lol

I really am loving where this series is heading each story grabs me and
Rosalind Bath
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Demons

This one was good. Love how Sasha is growing into her role. I think Jonas may be my favourite character! Everyone had something to get over it grow into in this book. Enjoyed it.
Denise
Feb 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Kind of went off the rails. Got very immature and Sasha seems to be getting worse each book. I’m throwing in the towel. Done with this series.
Mandy
I received Demons in return for an honest review from the author. Sasha has still a lot to learn about being a black witch but with the help of her friends and a white witch named Toa she may just make it. Dominicous having saved her life many years ago when she was a child he decided its fate that brought her back to him and he’s adopted her as his daughter. For the first time Sasha has a family, a place to belong and a man to love everything is falling into place at last.

They are s
Donna Hokanson
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Action packed
Old enemies emerge bringing demons with him. Sasha is still learning her magic and it’s getting a little frustrating. New friend to help her out are found and come into play. Stefan has to fight demons of a few different types both mental and physical. The Regional (Dominicous) is still in the area and has a surprise for Sasha. The Mata helping Sasha out and Stephan is still reluctant and warier around them. Some past issues are reviled. Action packed throughout the book. With a co
Leanne
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think, no, I know, this is my favourite in the Darkness series!
Why?
There's love, there's sass, there's dominance, there's sex, there's fighting, there's friendship, there's family, there's humour, there's mended bridges, there's fear, there's suspicion, there's questions answered and questions unasked...its blooming intoxicating!
This one is action packed and ready to go!
I only really have one issue. This whole book feels like it knows it's the beginning of the end. Things ar
Amy Beth
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
here is my honest review,

This one is the best so far out of the series, you learn so much more about all the characters especially with Stefan. whereas he has been the strong leader and has everything under control it is Sasha who takes charge and leads them.

Of course this series wouldn't be complete without Charles and Jonas, as usual Sasha is in full rebellion mode towards the pair of them.

Throughout this book you feel like your on one hell of a ride, there
Cora Murray
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Demons is action from start to finish. Battling demons one way or another. I loved every minute of this book. I laughed, I sighed, I had a couple tears fall,I had a few moments of fear for our beloved characters. K.F. Breene has a way with her characters, you just don't like them, you fall in love. Sasha our kick ass magical heroine, Stefan our bad ass hero, Charles our funny crocheting sexy man, Jonas our tough as nails guardian that is oh so sexy!(sigh) I loved learning more about Dominicous a ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sasha when her man is in need she has no problem giving him what he needs without expecting anything in return, "take mine," she murmured, her lips once again on his. "Reinforce the mark, Stefan. Make me yours again. Only yours.' Sometimes these two don't care about the outside world especially Stefan when his woman needs him to hell with everything else:
"I need longer than ten minutes," I said in a purr, lifting my butt so he could slide off my black jeans.
"They can wait," he grow
Fiona Wilson
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! What a ride - Breene has done it again! This series is amazing and Demons doesn't disappoint. It has action it has steaming romance and homourous undertones. I laughed, I got swept away and I even had a tear pricking at my eye. Stefan is such a strong leader but in this book he is struggling with his past and it is the perfect chance for Sasha to make her mark as a co-leader - she certainly steps up to the plate even though she is scare shitless half the time.

Charles cracks me
Nikki Holcomb
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book in the Darkness series! The characters backgrounds start to be explored, and just are around more to see their personalities. It is great to find out more about some characters we didn't really get to know before. The story...as always...was amazingly written and thought out. Sasha and Stefan are amazing together, and with her having to help him with an issue...great turn of events! Who doesn't love to see the strong man have a few weaknesses? Amazingly written, and like I said a gr ...more
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Full review here: https://jaynikkibelthoughts.wordpress...

If you haven't read the first three books don't read my review. Has some spoilers. Jonas, Jonas, Jonas... I would like to have all of my heart back. Charles can keep the other half of my heart. Stefan and Sasha cool down on the ripping each others clothes off and then saying hi. Seriously say hi first. Toa stop with the creepy staring.

Someone please buy my the next four books.... Please.
Constance Connie
Jul 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Just not enough.

Just not enough.

for a series that has given the pleasure of just enough in the previous books, this one here felt like it was quickly put together lingering on only one subject. expected more from this part of the series. sorry to say but I don't have much anticipation for the next one to come out 12/2014 and by then, who knows when the curiosity will peek.
Iris (Artemis Library)
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! fast-paced, sexy and thrilling... can't wait for the next fix!
Waiting desperate for the next one from the Darkness series!

PC_logo_red_black_small
Lokki
Mar 13, 2015 rated it did not like it
Blech....I just couldn't finish slogging through this one. Not when I have so many other books waiting to be read.
Latasha Grooms
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Good but frustrating

This book pissed me off to No End!!! Both Sasha and Stefan have major issues to deal with and fast! I can't speak to their issues personally as I've not lost my parents to death/murder; but Damn there comes a time when you need to get over that or at the very least deal with it in a clear minded way. Both of them especially Sasha made the same asinine mistakes in this one book alone (the actual definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing the same way but expecting a di
Limecello
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
I think iirc this was kinda filler-ish ...
Stefan hates the Mata [shifters] - I think this might be where Ann is introduced?

I really liked the leader of the shifters. [Tim?] I've come to realize, writing this review days after reading the book and esp reading so many Breene books one after the other ...

On the one hand I get Stefan's hatred of the Mata. But on the other ... not at all and grow the fuck up? Yes what happened was AWFUL. However, time and again the new alpha of the Mata
Avid
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Intriguing series and world. Witty writing and a female lead character who is likable. I read the first 4 novellas in the box set. I generally dislike novellas because they nearly always lack character development and a dynamic plot. So I probably wouldn't have even picked up this series if it hadn't been boxed. But this series has a decent amount of character development and definitely a dynamic plot, with each novella containing just enough of each to keep me reading. Some great action sequenc ...more
Michelle B.
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I definitely recommend this series.

You can not read this book, without reading the series. The books build upon one another.
So, my Memorial day weekend binge is just about up, I will have to read between working.
I can't help it, I'm really enjoying Sasha's various adventures. Charles continued to be hilarious, I mean when Sasha asked about a lighter and he said what did you do with it after you smoked your crack pipe... I hit the floor laughing, my Kindle fell. I mean Jonas even tried t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Trial by Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae  #1)
  • Queen of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #3)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Faithless (A Vision of Vampires, #1)
  • Spirit of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #4)
  • Demon Slayer (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #1)
  • Perfect Match 3: Captain's Conquest
  • Gypsy Truths (All The Pretty Monsters #6)
  • Dragon Blood (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #2)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Perfect Match 1: Vampire’s Consort
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • Gypsy's Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Wyvern's Lair (Desert Cursed Series Book 5)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Demon Curse (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #3)
K.F. Breene is a USA TODAY BESTSELLING author of the Darkness Series and Warrior Chronicles. She lives in wine country where over every rolling hill, or behind every cow, an evil sorcerer might be plotting his next villainous deed while holding a bottle of wine and brick of cheese. Her husband thinks she’s cracked for wandering around, muttering about magic and swords. Her kids are on board with h ...more

Darkness (9 books)
  • Into the Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • Braving the Elements (Darkness, #2)
  • On a Razor's Edge (Darkness, #3)
  • The Council (Darkness, #5)
  • Shadow Watcher (Darkness, #6)
  • Jonas (Darkness, #7)
  • Charles (Darkness, #8)
  • Jameson (Darkness, #9)
“I rolled my eyes. To Jack I said, "Don't mind him, he's just mad no one likes him."
Jonas clenched his jaw.”
6 likes
“Although, in my defense, a nonblinking eye rape was rarely the kind of thing you just eased into.” 2 likes