Start by marking “Clarity Book Three (Clarity, #3)” as Want to Read:
Clarity Book Three (Clarity, #3)

Clarity Book Three

(Clarity #3)

After many years of darkness, Winter never thought that she'd be happy or safe again. Her whole world changed when she met Liam Larson, a charming young doctor determined to be her knight in shining armor. When a brutal night unleashes vicious reminders of her past, Winter must struggle to hold on to the little bit of happiness she has found.

When everything begins to fall
Published July 20th 2014 by 1500583383 (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Clarity Book Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clarity Book Three

Start your review of Clarity Book Three (Clarity, #3)
Amelia
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS, LORETTA LOST. What the HELL was that I just read? The first Clarity, pissed me off with the massive cliffhanger but I read the second one anyway. I wanted to know what happened, I thought Winter's relationship with Liam held a lot of promise and I actually liked the writing. The second book ended with yet another HOLY SHIT cliffhanger but I was pretty sold on their relationship and I needed to know what happened (view spoiler) so I re ...more
Fatimah
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Spoiler Alert Kinda*
Okay, I admit that was fast-paced. Way too fast.
I feel like the author was rushing the storyline because her maximum number of pages was approaching (since the other two books were typically short as well). In the second book, I praised Helen/Winter's relationship with Liam but in the third book it got annoying. He was too sweet...too loving...too soft. Towards the middle, I started losing interest in him because he just seemed too perfect for to handle. Their relationship
Petra
Jul 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
First of all, there shouldn't be 3 or even 4 books in this series, this could (and should) have been one book. Book 1 and 2 at just over 150 pages were certainly short enough.
While book 1 had real potential with an interesting storyline, likeable characters and witty banter, book 2 started to make me wonder whether I really wanted to carry on with the series, but I am not one for giving up once I've started. So I continued with this one to find out how it all ends. I now wish I hadn't. The main
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
*Please note that this is a review for the new updated ebook without the cliffhanger ending*

Genre: Contemporary Romance – Serial series.
Cover: 6/10
Writing: 6/10
Heroine: 7/10
Hero: 7/10
Humour: 3/10
Hotness: 2/10
Romance: 5/10
Extra book Details: Heroine POV; 1st person. Approx 280 kindle pages.

Recluse 25yr old Helen Winters, blind author extraordinaire, is approached by Dr Liam Larson, who begs her to take part in gene therapy trials in order to restore her eyesight. Things go awry when she decides t
I really enjoyed this series! I can't stand the ending of this last book though! And the twist with Liam? What about that?? It all just ended! I feel like I need at least one more book!! It probably would've gotten a higher rating from me if the ending hadn't been like that. Honestly, I'm kind of confused and disappointed right now. It's just... Meh. I don't even know what to say. I really hope that there will be a fourth book.
Sarah Elizabeth
I’m glad that (view spoiler) but this book left me losing the will to live. Grayson was an absolute psychopath, and why her sister stayed with him I don’t know. (view spoiler)
4.5 out of 10.
Ryanne
Nov 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
This ending sucked. Why all the cliffhangers? Because no one would continue to read this if there wasn't... The entire time I read this "book" I was like WTF?
Jenny Jo Weir
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This 3rd Clarity book makes reading that stupid 2nd one worth it. I'm the type that has to see it through no matter how bad, and I'm now glad I'm not a quitter. That second book almost made me loose all interest in Lorreta's writing but this 3rd book was quite good. It's almost as if it's not the same author who wrote it but obviously it is.
If you can muscle through the stupidity of the second book I think you will be pleasantly surprised and enjoy this 3rd book.
Abbie
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This was an okay read, But I didn't like it as much as book two.

This was a lot longer than the other two books, and it really felt like it at points. There were a few times where it dragged slightly, and I felt a bit bored because of it.

Overall, An okay read, but not the best one in the series.
Heather Deskin
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kept me coming back for more!

I love a story with a strong woman who is ready to face the world head on, even with a disability.
Tina
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, kindle, home
Super silly and actually kind of stupid. It irritated me from start to beginning. My memories of book 1 in the series are pretty good, I don't know what happened to the other books:(
Tory
Jul 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
rather than try putting books in a 'not interested' folder, I'm going to claim I read them and give a low rating. Putting in not interested, the algorithm seems to think I like the book.
Kelly
Sep 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
The story line got ridiculous, the characters were not likable or believable. And the writing was poor. Very disappointing.
Beth
Nov 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Celaena
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lea Blottiaux
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Clarity3

I enjoyed the way Helen gained her independence after her surgery was successful. She wasn't scared all the time.Her life with with her Doctor /boyfriend doesn't seem like but we will see how things go in the next Clarity. It was a good read.
ballysharon
May 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Each book continues to be less and less believable. I really liked the storyline but there were so many questions on answered as in the second book. I just can’t continue. I had so much hope for this series
Angela
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down and it left me feeling a ton of emotions.
Beth
May 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Pretty fed up with these characters. Don’t want to pay to read the rest.
Mrs Dena Harris
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Good book looking forward to next book in the series. Great story enjoyable and made we want to read more of Loretta lost books
Elizabeth Bennet
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beware as you read this series because it really took it's toll on me. Liam and Helen finally meet on common ground and we get to experience them as a couple. Yes, the natural emotions a man would exhibit began to come out, evntually. I do remember thinking he still seemed detached when Helen aka Winter Rose gets an unexpected call from Grayson that was full of threats and promises of him hurting her. Liam's reponse was like a friend comforting a frightened kitten more than a man who was falling ...more
Paula
Jesus Christ, just when I think Loretta Lost's "Clarity" series couldn't get any more breath-taking, she accomplishes just that with book three in the series.

You know it's going to be a perfect read, when the book starts out with words, sentences, paragraphs full of poetry and emotion. Loretta Lost has a way with words, a talent to create such intense stories, that her books can bring you to your knees, make your heart ache and your soul fly.
I felt incapable of anything other than just laying my
Colette
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
OK I persevered with this - actually paid for 2 and 3 to find at the end that there is another one now - picking up from the end but from Liam's POV. Will I be buying that? Errr no.

Seriously, just when you think the characters can't become more unlikeable and that the storyline can't become more unbelievable they/it does!

(view spoiler)
Perrie Thomas
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book left off with the ending of the second book with her sister marrying her rapist and finding out she was pregnant. She and her doctor Liam started getting very close, some might say they were starting a relationship. They weren't allowed to be a couple because she was his patient. Helen was living back at home with her rapist, sister, and dad. Helen didn't feel comfortable she never left her room unless the rapist was gone. One night Liam and Helen went on a mini date at Liams co-worker ...more
Dani
I won this book on First Reads, Goodreads Giveaway program. Thanks to Loretta Lost for hosting it.

This is the third book of the Clarity series by Loretta Lost. What seemed like a young adult saga ended up being new adult with this book.

Anyway, it was not bad (as the others new adult books I'd read in the past) There was no instalust (as the story has two previous books behind) and that made it work.

At the beginning of Clarity 3, we learn what really happened at the end of the previous book. We f
Jacqueline
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
honestly speechless

Ok where do I begin? I really liked the first two books, but all the drama in the end of the second book that was in the beginning of the 3rd book was a little to unreal for me. I don't want to give anything away but when your fast with danger or something bad a normal person would call the police. Also the first 2 books went by quickly from one thing to the next, but then the 3rd slowed way down and dragged on. I'm not saying I didn't like it but it was a little unreal or sho
Rebekka
Jan 24, 2015 rated it liked it
“Real life can be hard, and when you get whisked away into a beautiful story—everything else disappears.”

First I'm gonna chose some words that describe the book:
drama / sad / tears / abuse / forgiveness / suicide / love / passion / blind / see / light / car-crash / family / stalking / doctor / friends / dog / betrayal / ...

I must say, after reading the first two ones, I was excited and thrilled to read how this would end. To be honest, I was a little dissapointed. Through the whole book there wa
Kaylin Beach
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Thanks to him, I am alive. In every way, again. I didn't know I could ever feel this way again. I wouldn't have dared to try."

Book three starts off with excitement right away! When Grayson attacked Loam, he had a gun. Both guys were hurt, one more than the other. After this incident, Helen is officially done with her father and her sister. Liam is all she has. Helen's life is starting to look brighter! She has her eye operation, she can drive, she can see, and Grayson is in a psych ward!

"You m
Sam
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the trilogy and it makes me sad. It opens where book two ended...with Grayson confronting Liam and Helen/Winter. I was accused of having too many spoilers in my review of book 2 so all I will say is that this book is just as exciting as the other two but I also think more bitter sweet. We see Helen/Winter get the surgery on her eyes, experience her growth and we are with her as she questions just how strong a person is she. We see her relationship with Liam grow. At cert ...more
Kelly
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
This last book had me a little sad that we couldn’t get a little more. I wanted to know if she will be able to keep her vision or not. There was no alluding either way.

Winter finally gets her chance to see. She realizes how beautiful the world is and how beautiful Liam is. She realizes that in her books she couldn’t really describe things as she is fascinated with colors. She is a quick learner and learns the alphabet and how to drive. But she still doesn’t see the beauty of relationships. She h
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tucker's Way
  • A Beautiful Mess (Beautiful Mess, #1)
  • The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1)
  • The Seduction 2 (The Seduction, #2)
  • The Invitation (The Invitation, #1)
  • The Messengers
  • The Escort
  • Love Isn't Blind: A Sweet and Special Romances Collection
  • Imperfect Beauty
  • A Recipe for Love: A Sweet Collection
  • Never Be Alone
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)
  • BADASS
  • The Subtle Beauty
  • The Wall
  • Trapped
  • Cat Diary: Yon & Muu; 猫日記よん&むー; Neko Nikki Yon to Mū
USA Today bestselling author Loretta Lost writes to experience all the love and excitement that can often be lacking from real life. She finds it therapeutic to explore her issues through the eyes of a different person. She hopes to have a family someday, but until then her characters will do nicely.

Follow @loretta.lost on Instagram for cute photos of her cat reading books. He refuses to cooperat

Clarity (5 books)
  • Clarity (Clarity, #1)
  • Clarity Book Two (Clarity, #2)
  • After the Storm (Clarity, #4)
  • Loving Liam (Clarity, #5)