Start by marking “Stolen (Rebirth, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Stolen (Rebirth, #0.5)

Stolen

(Rebirth 0.5)

Author Note: This book takes place before and during Damaged, it can be read before, but I strongly urge that this be read AFTER Damaged. (this isn’t a gimmick or anything, the way the story is set it does do spoilers for Damaged)

Xavier is set to protect the dying races. As a fierce gargoyle warrior, he isn't meant to love deeply.
Drake is the last of his kind, and surviv
ebook
Published November 16th 2014 (first published November 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen

Tabby Thompson
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I have not read Damaged or Healed yet and this book was still awesome! I absolutely love a book with so much emotion and passion. You have the struggle that Drake has internally as well as with Xavier and well, hell , most of Drake's life has been an emotional and painful struggle. You also have the struggles Xavier goes through, his family, his mission, and Drake. Then adding a lil baby to an unstable, loving, scary and difficult struggle of a life makes the emotional factor ...more
Sam
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
As found on: BBF-Book-boyfriends

I got it as an ARC. I love Becca for that.

What do I have to say? Well... A lot... And I want to start off with Stone. Hahaha, I know that he doesn't belong in that book, but he's my current book boyfriend because he's just awesome. And Stone is from Damaged. Damaged is book one in that series. I wanted to see him, I really... Sorry, Becca, I'm gonna get on with the review now.

So, Xavier and Drake. After Damaged I'm not the biggest Drake fan. A hell, I totally didn
Becca
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Released ^.^ YAY

Ethan Gregory
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*********************************************************************************
My Thoughts:

I will be the first person to say that I was completely leery about reading this novel. Why? I did read Damaged and, while I loved it, I did not care for the characters of Drake and Xavier, I thought they were absolutely evil. Secondly? I have never read a m/m novel of any capacity. I have read novels with homosexual relationships
Christina Marie
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, even though Becca recommended that I read DAMAGED first, I ignored that advice and prepared myself for spoilage because I haven't read a M/M paranormal romance anything in a really long time. But with that even being said, I don't really read this type of thing -- not because I'm uncomfortable (because I'm not), but because I get so nervous with how it'll be portrayed. With how it'll come across for me, as a reader and a blogger, and even for someone who is reading M/M for the first time.

Wit
N.G.
I received a beta copy in exchange for an honest review.

So, Stolen is prequel and is part of the Rebirth Series by Becca Vincenza
I think it could be read before or after the series, and this book was necessary because explains lots of stuff even before Audrey was born, so you will have plenty of feels.

Drake
His character was… so tortured. He’s a dragon shifter, but the way is written in here it makes you feel that the man and the dragon are two different things, which I really liked because you s
Kay Clodfelter
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is so Amazing to read! I was so blown away by this story, it's hard for me to express how wonderful this is.
This is best read after you have read Damaged. This series is one you will love,each book Becca creates will have you so spellbound with the paranormal world and we get to learn about all the different paranormal beings, and what they can do. Now for the review!
This book hit every emotion I had in me! Drake is a Dragon-shifter and when he meet a Were-shifter Coy, neither wanting
Stephanie Colman
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this as the third book in the Rebirth Series even though it is listed as book 0.5 - The Prequel. I feel that it worked out very well flow wise reading it in this order. This novella is dominantly about a paranormal male/male true mate couple and fills in a great deal of the back story that you craved from the previous books in the series. However, these characters demanded their own time to tell their story and couldn't share space in someone else's book as you will see when you read this ...more
Louisa
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome read by Becca Vincenza

As with her other two books she had be hooked from beginning to end.

The story is told from two points of view Drake the Dragon and Xavier the Gargoyle. This two may seem like unlike mates but the beautiful writing makes them work. It is also told before "Damaged" showing Audery's Mother and how Drake met Xavier in the beginning. Then let moves to during the "Damaged' Timeline from the point of view of both men.

While this M/M romance it about love and redem
Rita Webb
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So much emotion packed into this story! I've never read a boy/boy romance before, and I didn't really know what to expect. I think Becca Vincenza did a beautiful job with the romance, with tying these two characters together.

I hadn't read the other books in this series, but I didn't feel lost. In fact, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Cecilia Robert
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As always, Becca blew my mind with this story! Review to come
Raquel V
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I got this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.*
Uau! Just, Uau! What an ending! (Sorry, I JUST finished reading this, and I had to gush)

Well, first of all, if you are looking to start reading Becca Vincenza's Rebirth Series (which I highly recommend if you are looking for passionate characters and steamy writing in your NA books), this is not the first book you should read, in my opinion. Even though this is Book 0.5 in the series, and the story does come chronologically befor
Rhonda Campbell
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stolen is the prequel to Damaged but I'd recommend reading Damaged first(plus it is FREE!!!). You won't be disappointed either way...
This is a much needed insight into Drake and Xavier's past and what makes them tick. Especially Drake. When reading Damaged I wanted to know what was up with him and I'm so glad Becca wrote this story. I now have an understanding of what made him do what he did. Although, this does not excuse it; I feel a little more compassionate towards him.
Even after reading
Jamie
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I got an Arc from the amazing Becca for an honest review!

I truly loved this book! I didn't like Drake much before this book started, but found it highly interesting to actually see behind the facade and see his side of the story. It brings the actually story from "Damaged" so much closer to you and explains a few reasonings. It also shows you that not all things are as they seem, and that sometimes wounds are so deep, that our own guilt just threatens to overthrow us.

I loved this book, and I am
Jennifer Burkhalter
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stolen went beyond my expectations , when I read Damaged I immediately wanted to read more about Drake and Xavier. Their story is intense and emotional, I enjoyed it from start to finish. I won't leave any spoilers , I don't want to ruin such a fantastic read for anyone ;) . So I hope if you have read the other books in the Rebirth series you should definitely check this one out and if you haven't read any of the books in the Rebirth Series you should check them out!! :)
Kim Hamacher
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the prequel to Damaged. I read this after reading Damaged and Healed. U recommend not reading it first as it would spoil too much of Damaged. This is a great story about Drake and Xavier. It gives insight to the backstory to Audrey's childhood. I loved learning more about Drake and Xavier and how they became the men that they became! Good book!
Alex Tuttle
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love. Love. Love. The series wouldn't be the same without this part of the story, and I loved getting to know these two. It was especially great to get Drakes side of the story. It was so easy to hate him in Damaged, but knowing what really happened gives everything new meaning.
Melissa Burcham
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
I was given an ARC book for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

WARNING: CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS AND MATURE AND ADULT CONTENT

This book really needs to be read after Damaged because it does contain some spoilers.

This book is the story of Xavier and Drake. Xavier is the head of the York Clan. Drake is the father of Audrey (who we met in book 1).

Xavier is a Gargoyle paranormal and Drake is a Dragon shifter. This book tells the story of how X
Stephanie
rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2016
Karla
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, passionate, emotional. Great story.
Dana
Feb 03, 2019
Lillian
Dec 11, 2014

Becca Vincenza lives in wonderful Michigan. She has a love for Skittles, rainbows, Star Wars, and reading about hot men. When she’s not wearing her author hat, she’s working to pay off her student loans for her recently acquired English degree.

Rebirth (2 books)