Start by marking “Unforgiven (The Soulkeepers #3)” as Want to Read:
Unforgiven (The Soulkeepers #3)

Unforgiven

(The Soulkeepers #3)

Otherworldly desire and paranormal action reach new heights in the final installment of The Soulkeepers. As Sophia St. James moves Heaven and Hell to claim her destiny, questions are answered, secrets are revealed—and immortal love is tested.

After finally becoming a powerful Spirit Walker, Sophia St. James is shocked to discover that her conjured identical twin, Ka—alon
Published April 21st 2015 by Flirt

To ask other readers questions about Unforgiven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgiven

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo 1932208_10203534032462941_6386717448482158473_n_zpsc013ed36.jpg

Unforgiven: A Soulkeepers Novel by Lori Adams is book #3 in The Soulkeepers series. The official release date is scheduled for April 21, 2015.

photo dec4_martes_ttl_zpsdefd76ee.jpg

This book literally starts up immediately after the ending of the previous book, Awaken. Sophia St. James’s destiny is to become a Spirit Guide. She will be one who helps to protect and guide souls to heaven. The training has been rigorous along with school, her job and spending time with the love of her life, Michael. So with the use of dark magic she h
Dali
Happy Release Day!

A forbidden love, a race against time on a path in which a wrong turn may lead one heart where the other can’t follow. The sweet, exciting conclusion of a wonderful angels vs. demons trilogy.

Michael has fought against his vows and fought against Sophia’s training only to come out a Halo Warrior that knows he can’t go on without the girl that makes his heart beat double time at his side.

With some help, she’s finished her Awakening and is now a full-fledged spirit walker. Ar
Dianne
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enter to WIN a $25.00 Gift Card to Choice Book Seller and FLIRT Mug
Click on Banner to enter - Ends May 13, 2015

Sophia thought the worst was over, she’s become a powerful spiritwalker, so the “twin” she conjured isn’t needed any more, but where is Ka? Has she been taken to Hell to be Dante’s mate? Is she more than just Ka? Sophia’s soul is missing and she must get it back, but how can she sneak into Hell, grab Ka and get out again? And she must do this without tipping Michael off to her plans.
Beth
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Unforgiven will have you white knuckle reading till the end.

In the final installment of the Soulkeepers Novels, Sophia St. James finds her soul split in two, literally. Half her soul is now stuck in Hell as is her identical twin.

Sophia has been torn between Dante's obsessive love that has lasted many lifetimes and Michael's angelic love that is new but true. Now she must traverse the depths of hell to reunite her soul, but its the one place that might destroy her forever.

I found Unforgiven a c
Keri
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow! This was the 3rd in the Soulkeepers series and jam packed full of action and is a must read to any who have read the previous books. If you haven’t read those….do it and then get this one but you must read in order. We essentially pick up exactly where we left off previously, even get a slight bit of recap so those of us who have somewhat selective memories can recall previous events. Sophia, o darling little Sophia, she has truly came into her own this book, but she still makes a few rathe ...more
Ann Marie
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I did not know it was book 3 until about 3 chapters in, with that being said, I wasn’t completely lost reading this book. I really did like this storyline. I love books based on angels/demons. One of my favs! This series …..well I can only speak for book 3 was really good. The story between Michael and Sophia is beautiful I felt really sad for Dante; his choices led him to where he ended up and it was sad.

In a world of good vs evil, Sophia is for the good. Michael the love of her life is also f
Tamara
Before I even begin, I want to thank Random House Publishing and NetGalley for providing me the opportunity to review this amazing book! The first two installments of the Soulkeepers saga have been so amazingly epic; you can’t even imagine the happiness that filled my heart when I was able to get my hands on an ARC of Unforgiven. Was it everything I expected it to be? Oh my, YES - plus so much more than I could ever hope for.

Let’s touch on the cover before I dive into my thoughts. The covers for
Janelle
**I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review**

5+ stars!

When Sophia St. James drove into the town of Haven Hurst, Connecticut for the first time, she knows that she is meant for something bigger. Of course, seeing an otherwise invisible Michael Patronus and his family tending to people on a spiritual level that have been involved in a car crash, that helped push her over the precipice of believing in the unbelievable. Now, she is a Spirit Walker, in a sec
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adri-s-reviews
As always thanks go first to Random House Loveswept, NetGalley and Tasty Book Tours for providing us with a copy of this book so that we can bring you this review.

As many of you who have followed us for a while I have been following this series since the first book Forbidden and with each book I have become more of a champion for Sophia and Michael, but also wanted to see how it will work with Sophia feeling divided between Michael and Dante. It can’t be easy being so young and having the respon
Melanie
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it

Although I have not read the first two books in this series, it was easy to jump into this one from the recap at the beginning. It was sort of hard to get the characters straight because there were quiet a few in this book. The main character Sophia St. James has just finished all her training to become a Spirit Guide and is awaiting her first mission to go on. Michael, Sophia's boyfriend, is an angel and it is not common for an angel to be with a human so their relationship they have had to kee
Jennifer Hines
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**4.5 Fiery Hearts!**

*I received this book free from NetGalley on behalf of Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept in exchange for an honest review*

Every twist and turn, every loose end including ones I never would have thought about, and every question I wanted to ask throughout the first two books is answered in Unforgiven.

This book picks up right where Awaken left off. Sophia is in Haven Hurst trying to mask what has happened to everyone including Michael and Ka is in Hell with Dante. So m
Rebecca
3.5 STARS

I enjoyed the first two books of this series and couldn't wait for the final installment. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but it did fall a little short for me as a conclusion to the series. However, I liked the entire series overall and wouldn't discourage any YA/PNR fan from investing in it.

Unforgiven begins immediately after the events of Awaken . Sophia finds herself in a deadly situation after Ka is taken by Dante. She and Michael are also facing danger on multiple fronts a
Shayay
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thought this was really great! I haven't read the first and second book of this series because this book became available to me first, so I just went with it, and chose to read it anyway. I really enjoyed the premise for the book, I love demons and angels, and the world building the author created with her words was excellent! It was super awesome when they went to Hell, and I really enjoyed the action scenes, and of course I love the romance; it was super sweet, without being overly cloying. ...more
Carra
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While the first half of Unforgiven is relatively easygoing as we get to see where all of the characters currently are and everything is being set up for the conclusion, the last half of the story is like a wild roller coaster ride with secrets being revealed, last minute twists and turns, and a whole lot of "oh my gosh!" moments that kept me riveted to the pages.

Here in Unforgiven, Michael is solidified as my choice for Sophia over Dante...no question about it.  You can plainly see the love and
Tiffany
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was the final installment for this entertaining, paranormal trilogy. The story picks up exactly where the second story ended and I was really excited to find out how everything was going to end; however, I thought the story was a bit slow to get started. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I will say, we got answers to all of our questions...the mysterious connection between Michael and Sophia, the connection between Sophia and Dante, and why is Sophia so different from all other Sp ...more
Jess (the cozy reader)
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Big thanks to Random House Publishing and NetGalley for an ARC copy for review.

This was such a great ending to the Soulkeepers series. Lori knows how to pack the excitement, conflict, and romance all into one. Sophia's final journey is a thrilling one indeed. All these characters go through one hell of a ride (pardon the pun) and they're really put to the test.

Between saving souls, battling demons, fulfilling prophecies, making self-sacrificing decisions, and fighting for true love. Yes, a l
Mary Bernsen
Nov 07, 2014 rated it liked it
**I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review**

I really, really, really HATE that I didn't love this more!

The first two books in the Soulkeepers series were some of my favorite books to date, but this one just was not up to par for me. The characters fell flat, the writing was a bit simple, and honestly it just felt like this one was written out of contractual obligation; like the author was bored with the setting and wanting to move on.

That said, the plot itself was we
Patience Cruise
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting!!!!!

I am completely consumed by Sophia and Michael! It's the love story of legend and entrapping delight.
I love Lori Adams' writing style and get lost in her words every time.
In the third installment in the Soulkeepers series Sophia has to solve the little dilemma she got herself into after failing to realize just how attached to Dante Ka became. Realizing her only option may be to go into hell and collect Ka herself; Sophia raises the question, just how deep does Michael's love go?
Ca
Joyce Vance
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lori Adams Soulkeepers trilogy is an amazing series, I'm sorry to see it end. I loved all three books but Unforgiven definitely kept me on my toes a little bit more than the first two books. I got to a point about 75% thru the book where I was almost afraid to keep reading because I feared that things might not turn out the way I was hoping. In a way I was right but not in a bad way, the ending was even better than I had hoped it would be. I look forward to reading more books by Lori Adams.
I rec
Dayte
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was very well written and each book gets better and better! Unforgiven was so intense I couldn't put it down. The emotions that I went through were amazing. I laughed, I sat on the edge of my seat with anxiety of what was going to happen next. The love between Michael and Sophia is one that everyone wants. They are truly soul mates and their connection between them makes my heart jump. The romance is great and I surely hope there is another book! I want more of Michael and Sophia St. J ...more
Karen
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a really compelling story. Even though I am new reading the series, I didn't feel lost. This story is fast paced and has lots of twists and turns. Sophia, Michael and Dante were exciting, well written characters and I found this story hard to put down. Now I will have to get the first two stories in the series and read them soon!

I was given a review copy by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Claudia Naranjo
I was waiting for this book for a long, long time....well it was worthy!!!! I enjoyed the story, and how complicated the plot was at the end....never thought things will end up in the way they did. Anyway, I must say that in some parts of the story I wanted to be able to reach inside the book and make Sophia to do a cup.e of things,like open her mouth so Michael could help her!!!! She could be a little annoying some time.... I will miss them both. I wonder if we will hear from them again
Nicole Brown
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this series!!!!

It is everything!!!! A whole thanksgiving dinner and a buffet of desserts!!!! Sophia moves to small town Haven Hurst where she meets, angels, demons, witches, and seers. In the battle of good vs evil, love triumphs over all. My only regret in this series is Degan. Created to snatch lost souls for Hell, he hates his life. I wish there was a way to save him as well.
MartyAnne
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the previous SoulKeepers Novels and I was so psyched to read this one as an ARC. At usual, Sophia St. James finds all kinds of ways to stretch the boundaries, manages to land one half of her soul in Hell, and made me love her all the way to the (totally did not see this coming) ending.
L.A. Miller
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Although I have not read the previous books, I was drawn quickly into the story and felt torn between the characters. Based upon how well I enjoyed this book, I went back and purchased the first two in the series. Well written, worth the time and the money.
Harriett
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destiny's treasure

I loved the story line the plot and the suspense and the thrills. I thought it was well written. I enjoyed the characters and the monsters of hell. Can't wait for the next one.
Lisa Filipe
Feb 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
UNFORGIVEN is touring with Tasty....Bloggers....Grab your spot now!
Alexisa
May 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own
Lori Adams I apologize. I read this book out of order, but I still enjoyed it. Now back to the beginning. I'll just be sure to bring a few friends with me.
Pam Litchford
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

I loved all the character. The story line kept me invested. I loved all three books. A great read all around.
Debbie Lester
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lori Adams brings readers the final book in the Soulkeepers series, Unforgiven. Sophia is back at Haven Hurst and in some deep trouble as she tries to figure out how to keep the others from finding out they have a Spirit Walker who's soul is currently residing in Hell with her split personality. Yep... it's a little complicated. Fans of the series will love the final book because it answers all the questions left from the previous books and gives a satisfying outcome to Sophia's love life. Micha ...more
New Adult Book Club: #124/15 Unforgiven by Lori Adams 4 19 Aug 09, 2015 07:58AM
Lori Adams is a Random House author of the Soulkeepers: Forbidden, Awaken, Unforgiven. Originally from Oklahoma, she lives in Southern California with her husband and two daughters.

The Soulkeepers (3 books)
  • Forbidden (The Soulkeepers, #1)
  • Awaken (The Soulkeepers, #2)