Start by marking “Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)

Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)

Chaz Montgomery has it all—fame, fortune, the best band mates a guy could ask for, as well as Neve. He loves his fiancée of three years, but something’s missing. It isn’t until he witnesses firsthand the epic, whirlwind romance that his best friend Bobby shares with his girl June that he realizes what he and Neve have is broken.

Being the lead singer in the hot rock band Th
Published (first published August 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Heart

Nancy
Aug 16, 2014 Nancy rated it it was amazing
“Everything is going to be okay”….

When Chaz Montgomery says it you so believe him… After all, he is a sexy, tattooed, swoon worthy rocker!!!! Chaz is the lead singer of his band and is actually engaged to another woman at the beginning of the book, however, if you read the first book, Rock Country, you probably already don’t like her lol. If you were in anyway on the fence about it believe me you will dislike her immensely as you read this book.

When Taylor Ryan (“Ryan”) auditions for the bassist
Amy
Aug 11, 2014 Amy rated it really liked it
After finishing Rock Country, I was so excited to see that Chaz was getting his story next! He was in a loveless relationship with Neve and I just wanted to see him happy. Well, Rock Heart did not disappoint!

Rock Heart is Chaz and Ryan's story. It pretty much picks up right where they hired Ryan in Rock Country. I loved how the two stories over lapped and then continued seamlessly. I absolutely adored Ryan. I loved watching her interact with Chaz and just knew something great was going to happen
Tessa Teevan
Aug 17, 2014 Tessa Teevan rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Chaz and Ryan were perfect together. I can't wait for Donnie to break my heart!!
Dena
Aug 17, 2014 Dena rated it it was amazing
Rock Heart is book 2 in the Vegas Aces series. This can be read as a stand alone and does not have a cliffhanger at the end.

Chaz Montgomery is the lead singer for the Vegas Aces. He’s rich, hot and super sweet. He’s been engaged to Neve for years. He’s always been loyal to her no matter what and when the Vegas Aces go on tour, he realizes what a mistake his relationship with Neve really was. She’s a gold digging selfish tramp… but I’m sure you will form your own opinion of her once you read Roc
Angela Deforge
Sep 03, 2014 Angela Deforge rated it it was amazing
So it’s confession time….I have the hugest girl crush on Kristi Webster!! This woman is freaking amazing, with every book she writes I think ok this is it she can’t do any better and then well she does. From the paranormal to contemporary this girl rocks my socks. This book in particular I was so blown away by and that is because I didn’t think that any of the other boys from the Aces could top Bobby but man oh mighty Chaz does.
So Rock Heart starts up right where Rock Country left off with Chaz
Jennifer Hines
Sep 01, 2014 Jennifer Hines rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After reading Country Rock I immediately started reading Rock Heart and now I cannot wait for Rock Bottom to come out. This series has me hooked!

The lead singer of the Vegas Aces is Chaz and he’s engaged to the biggest bitch of the west, Neve. They’ve been together so long that he just accepts her superiority complex and handles it the best way he can.

Ryan has a lot going on in her life, but she made a promise to audition for the new bass player position that opened up and oh did she nail it. Th
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review**

I totally love this series!

Another story well written! This series is amazing and can't wait to get my hands on Rock Bottom, Donnie's story.

Talk about some smokin' hot rock stars <3

First it's Bobby and June and now it's Chaz and Ryan and these rockers will have you swooning by the time you're done reading them!!

K. Webster doesn't cease to amaze me. I love her style of writing and her books are just awesome. She always has gre
Give Me Books
Dec 16, 2014 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing

There's just something really hot about rock stars. I don't know what exactly, but I can't seem to resist them. Chaz Montgomery is the newest inductee into my book boyfriend Hall of Fame - for a being a swoon-worthy sweetheart, a tattooed tantalizer and a luscious lead singer.

After three years together, lead singer of The Vegas Aces, Chaz Montgomery, starts to see that his fiancée is no longer the girl he thought he fell in love with. He knows their relationship isn't what it should be. When he
Ally Stbm
Aug 16, 2014 Ally Stbm rated it it was amazing
A great addition to the Vegas Aces Series by K. Webster
There were so many great things going on in this book. This book focuses on Chaz (the vocalist) and his relationship with Ryan (the new bassist). We were first introduced to Chaz in Rock Country and that is where we also met his fiance Neve. The reader is quickly introduced to the bitchy side of Neve, she treats Chaz like crap and does him dirty from the getgo, the ultimate super bitch! From the very beginning the reader will want to see Cha
Wendalina
Aug 16, 2014 Wendalina rated it it was amazing
Rock Heart is an amazing story where you get to catch up with all the characters you loved in Rock Country, and even the ones you hated. This story follows Chaz (lead singer) and Ryan (new bassist). You'll follow Chaz as he deals with his frustrating biatch of a fiancée Neve, and as their relationship is strained more and more each day, despite her being on your with the band, she shows her TRUE colors in this book. If you don't want to kill her by the time you're done, then you must not have re ...more
Chelsea Hockenberry ~ Author Groupies
Rock Heart is book two in the Vegas Aces series by K. Webster. Readers were introduced to Chaz in book one, Rock Country. When Manny has to leave the band, for reasons that shock his bandmates, the band goes in search of a new bass player, enter Taylor Ryan. Ryan wants to fit in with the guys of the band, but the secret she keeps from everyone starts to wear her down and makes touring that much harder.
Chaz and Nan’s relationship explodes leaving Chaz single after three years and the band in ne
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Sep 26, 2014 Sassy Moms Say Read Romance rated it really liked it
Erin's Review

I LOVE the Vegas Aces series!
We got a glimpse of Chaz's dysfunctional relationship in Rock Country and damn, did I feel for the guy. Neve isn't exactly what you would call warm and fuzzy. She's a total bitch actually. I didn't like her in the first book and was so happy she got the boot, the how's and the why's I'm not going to tell you,just know that I was waving her goodbye with one finger.
Enter Ryan, the new bassist for the band. The sexual tension between her and Chaz is so th
Taylor Freeman
Aug 19, 2014 Taylor Freeman rated it really liked it
I didn't like that part with Neve. It was unnecessary and ruined the mood. The bar scene in the beginning, and the beginning parts with Neve and Chaz killed me. I don't like the main characters having sex with other people fiancee or not. I like when you know the two characters are going to be together so the author doesn't write about the mains sleeping or doing stuff with others. My thoughts on that might be stupid for a angsty drama book but whatever.

Love Ryan & Chaz together. Loved the
Bibi
Aug 17, 2014 Bibi rated it it was amazing
Chaz is the hot lead singer of The Vegas Aces rock band. He is engaged and has everything a man can ask for, or at least it seems until Ryan walks into his life.

Taylor Ryan aka Ryan is the new bassist for the band. She is a beautiful and talented musician that can play her heart out and has a voice of an angel but is hiding something.

This story is about a man that discovers he is missing something and a woman that may be able to fill the void if she allows herself to love freely. Chaz and Ryan a
Ophelia
Jul 26, 2015 Ophelia rated it it was amazing
Out of the three books in this series so far I have to say this is my favourite. I really liked this book because it was really well written the way the author kept the plot twist a secret until the perfect time to tell it but the author didn't just spring it out on us she kept hinting that there was more to Ryan than she said but no one could've guessed the life she had away from her rockstar one. I also liked the way their relationship was written and the other complications like both their e ...more
Sally Wagoner
Jan 08, 2015 Sally Wagoner rated it it was amazing
After being sucked into the series when I read Rock Country...I had to have the second book! K. Webster does no disappoint in book 2 either! I love the spunky new addition to the band and really found it amazing that the story lead to co-workers being in love. How amazing that would be. I like the idea that she has portrayed these hard rock star bad --- guys into sweet, romantic, loving bad --- rock stars! Each story line is unique as each member of the band. What an amazing series, I'm hoping t ...more
Nara
Mar 27, 2016 Nara rated it really liked it
Chaz and Ryan's story a little bit predictable from the beginning but the way the writer stringing the words became a very nice story.
I love how patient Chaz toward almost everything. It just like he got the cool headed guy character around him. What I love most was, even when he was in his most anger moment because of his lack of information, he, mostly can handled it well.
But for Ryan's, I just think that she kept the visible problem like she keep all of the mystery in it and it wasn't cool.
Sh
Candice Clifford
Aug 18, 2014 Candice Clifford rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!! I love a good rock star romance <3 <3
Chaz is the lead singer of The Aces and is in a miserable engagement with his fiancé Neve. They have been together for years and still haven’t walked down the aisle. He is so over this relationship and has been looking for an excuse to break things off with Neve.
Ryan is a bass guitar player with a secret. Ryan is in need of money and goes to the audition that The Aces are holding. All she is focused on is making money an
Jill
Jul 19, 2014 Jill rated it it was amazing
K. Webster knocked it out of the park with the second book in this series. Chaz is not only an amazingly talented, and hot lead singer but he is so incredibly sweet and kind he truly melts your heart. Ryan is the new bass player with a complicated past that is trying to merge her new rockstar life with the very different life back home. This book has easily been one of my favorite so far this year.
Angel (Book Boyfriend Blog)
Aug 15, 2014 Angel (Book Boyfriend Blog) rated it it was amazing
**I received this book as an ARC, in exchange for an honest review**

Loved Chaz and Ryan, had not read the 1st book in the series Rock Country but going to buy that now because I love all relationships in this series. It was a nice change for "the girl" Ryan to have the seCRET and the have "the boy" Chaz to still love her. This was a great story and HOT and the bonus scene with DONNIE!!! beyond HOT! Can't wait for Donnie's story next.
Kirstie McPherson
Aug 15, 2014 Kirstie McPherson rated it it was amazing
Omg! Kristi you've done it again! I totally loved Chaz and Ryan's story from the very start! I love how Donnie winds them up too but is always there and we get to see more of Bobby and June and Sutton! When Chaz follows her and enters that room-you made tears flow from my eyes! Later on when that biatch comes to his door I held my breath and thought shit! But it was all good! Another brill job and can't wait for Donnies story!
Danielle Sanchez
Jul 24, 2014 Danielle Sanchez rated it really liked it
This really was a sweet book. I love strong successful leading women and love when nasty bitches get what's coming to them. This series is very sweet and I love watching it come together for the members of this band. There are not a whole lot of huge dramas, which is refreshing. I can't wait for the next book to see where it all goes from here!
Rhonda Beard
Jul 19, 2014 Rhonda Beard rated it really liked it
I must admit I like June and Bobby more but Chaz did melt my heart with how he just accepted Ryan and her past no questions asked. I wanted to kill Neve during the parts she was in the picture but loved that she got what she deserved... I am interested in who finally tames Donnie... It can't come soon enough
Liz
Aug 18, 2014 Liz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock, awesome, favorites
I loved the first instalment of this series and was so happy to get my hands on this book. Read in one sitting I was completely engrossed with Ryan and Chaz's story. Full of humour and lovely moments I devoured the story.

book junkie
Sep 17, 2014 book junkie rated it it was amazing
OMG I love this series !!!!
Katie Quinlan
Mar 02, 2015 Katie Quinlan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5stars
very cute
Shannon
Jul 19, 2014 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love a hot tattooed rocker??? This book was amazing!!! Loved, Loved, Loved Chaz and Ryan!!! His love for her runs so deep, I got chills!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!
Helena
Why was she keeping her kid a secret? I don't get it & I don't like it. That's why I'm giving this book 2 stars.
Virna
Oct 01, 2014 Virna rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book.
Anne Milne
Oct 14, 2014 Anne Milne rated it it was amazing
I love this series and this one did not disappoint. The author weaves a great story, the writing is fantastic, we get a glimpse of the next one and it looks like it's going to be emotional.
  • Wrong Girl (Wrong Girl, #1)
  • Blindness
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity, #2)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Forever Red (Bama Boys, #1)
  • Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)
  • No Apologies
  • Sacked
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Lily of the Valley (Flowering, #1.5)
  • How It Rolls (Love and Skate, #2)
  • Stepbrother Inked
  • After Thoughts
  • Just a Bit Obsessed (Straight Guys #2)
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...

The Vegas Aces (3 books)
  • Rock Country (The Vegas Aces #1)
  • Rock Bottom (The Vegas Aces #3)