Start by marking “Drawing Straws: Joe (Drawing Straws #2)” as Want to Read:
Drawing Straws: Joe (Drawing Straws #2)

Drawing Straws: Joe

(Drawing Straws #2)

Damon, Erik, Tork and Joe are back again for another wild weekend together where they can all let go and really be themselves.

Just because they’ve left their jobs and lives behind though, doesn’t mean that they’ve left their baggage behind, too. Joe’s had a really rough week and to everyone’s surprise, fixes the draw so he gets the sub straw.

Can Damon, Erik and Tork help J
Published July 16th 2014 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Drawing Straws, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drawing Straws

Start your review of Drawing Straws: Joe (Drawing Straws #2)
Serena Yates
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m-m, gay, bdsm-and-d-s
Cops, detectives, and anyone else involved in law enforcement have to be on guard all the time. Personal lives take a back burner and what they can have is somewhere between difficult and impossible. In this series, four men have taken a unique approach to these problems, not to mention they are gay, which makes everything even more complicated. They have secret get-togethers once a quarter, where they can relax and catch up with themselves and each other. One of the four gets to submit each tim ...more
Kristie
Sep 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Smut... that's what this is. Well, this does have a little more story than the first book. Now we're getting to know the guys a little bit better and I'm really looking forward to the next story. I hope it's Damon's turn to pick the short straw. Although, maybe he should be last.
Fernanda Parente
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next straw...
andrea moran
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joe

Once again Sean Michael does multi partner kink well with another weekend with one of the men playing bottom for the others
Kobie
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
see #1
Tina
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
These four men together was fucking HOT!
 photo 46C11F8C-915D-4CCB-9D2B-3074A0232531_zpsidheey4w.gif

You should totally read them all!
Drawing Straws: Erik
Drawing Straws: Tork
Drawing Straws: Damon
Hc
okkkkkk.. not what I was expecting.. We are definitely moving into more storyline along with lots of sex. Kind of unfair to raise the stakes and then have to wait for the next book to see the progression.

I kind of wonder why they don't live together in one place. There's no mention of how far apart their respective jobs are or same town different districts, we are just left wondering.. those that think about these things anyways.

Back to the now...I really didn't find Joe to be a great bottom. He
Phuong
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and this series but that is nothing new since I've loved all the books I've read by this author. Sean Michael does a terrific job creating strong, sexy, alpha males who have a tender side underneath it all. I love the strong bond and friendship between these four characters and the sex scenes are smoking hot. I like that they are able to talk to each other when there's a problem and they'll do anything for one another. In the course of this story, we learn Damon is going throu ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Once again the guys are meeting for the weekend and while there is still lots of hot sex this time things also take a more serious turn. We are seeing more of the relationship and they now have any more to hold them together.
Sue bowdley
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, male-male
This one nearly broke me...Joe draws the short straw and gets to be the bottom.....Lots of hot kinky sex but we also find out that Damon is suffering from Cancer...This is gonna be a hard road for our boys x
Rachel
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Still a hot bed of sex but with so much more to this story!!
Loved that we are getting more from these sexy cops.
Cant wait for more again. Damon has so much going on and all the men just want to support him through! This should make for a great next book!!
Tammy
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love this series!
Rebecca
Sep 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Much better.., the first was really just sex! Ha! Fun sex for sure. This one, you got a storyline with it.. One I want to know more about so I am off to read the next one!
Rachael Watson
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was HOT. It did throw me..wasn't expecting to read what I did. Another great book by Sean Michael
cmbookdiva
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm back for more and it's gets better.Now I'm hooked.
Evma
Heather
Jun 30, 2016
Sonia
Sep 03, 2019

• Why the Devil Stalks Death (Death and the Devil, #2)
  • Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • Where Death Meets the Devil: Coda (Death and the Devil #1.2)
  • A Fortunate Blizzard
  • Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
  • Broken Pieces (Broken Pieces, #1)
  • When the Devil Drives (Death and the Devil, #1.6)
  • Dealing in Death (Death and the Devil #2.5)
  • Bargaining with the Devil (Death and the Devil, #1.4)
  • Saddle Up (Clean Slate Ranch, #3)
  • Hometown Christmas
  • When Death Frees the Devil (Death and the Devil, #3)
  • 911 (911, #1)
  • A Boyfriend for Christmas
  • Waves of Winter (World of Love)
  • Holidays Are Where Your Heart Is
  • House of Cards (Porthkennack, #4)
  • Hurricane Reese (Forces of Nature, #1)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Drawing Straws (4 books)
  • Drawing Straws: Erik (Drawing Straws #1)
  • Drawing Straws: Tork (Drawing Straws #3)
  • Drawing Straws: Damon (Drawing Straws, #4)