Start by marking “Until Death Do I Part” as Want to Read:
Until Death Do I Part

Until Death Do I Part

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Amber Fletcher has cancer, and she doesn’t know how long she has left.

There’s one thing in her life that she’s wanted, but she has yet to be proposed to.
So, she decides that it’s in her own hands to have the wedding of her dreams.She’s going to marry herself!

But her best friend has other ideas.
All he needs is a tux, a tie, and the diamond that Amber deserves.
Published August 28th 2014 (first published August 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Until Death Do I Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Death Do I Part

Alicia Huxtable
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This would be the most sad and uplifting book I have read in some time. It made me cry and laugh and I really admired the part Mitch played.
Amber has just has devastating news and has decided life is for living and plans on doing just that. The only problem is besides her gay friend Mitch she has no one.........but that is going to change in a way she never expects when she decides to plan the biggest day of her life
JACQUELINE REEDER
A writer in the family

This story was a nice surprise. When you read a work by a family member you want to do it with an open mind not a preconceived idea. The subject matter was pleasant and well thought out. Loved the story though there was a bit of confusion at the part where they were at the antique fair.
Wendy Carlson
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good book to read...real down to earth, heartfelt story
V.L.
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional story...

I was able to read this while I was in the hospital, and let me be the first to say, my mass of tissues grew with each nurse that went by, so have them handy.
Trust me, you WILL need them.

As you read, the author does a phenomenal job of, not only pulling you in, but making you feel as though you are that character.
Remembering back to each dream that we as little girls had of getting married to her prince, and as women, finding that man and actually experiencing what is s
Sandra Love
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
COMING AUGUST 28th

Wow!! This book truly was amazing. I will say that this book is my #1 favorite book up to this day. It was well written, it was beautiful and also very emotional. Make sure you have tissues you will need them. The story line flowed well, and it was very believable. One page one you find out that Amber has stage four breast cancer, all you want to do is step into the pages and hug her. She is only 30 years old and she isn’t married nor does she have any children. So what does s
Tricia Drammeh
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After a devastating diagnosis, Amber vows to live the life she has left to the fullest. There's so much she never had a chance to experience, and she wants to do it all. She's always dreamed of having a fairy tale wedding, and she won't let a little thing like not having a groom hold her back. With the support of her best friend, Mitch, she sets forth on a journey to fulfill all her wishes. There's only one thing she can't have.

This book is funny, heartbreaking, and romantic, sometimes all at th
Sandra Shrewsbury
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five Star Rating: As soon as i read the first couple of pages i knew i was hooked.Thank you for allowing me to share in this journey. This was a phenomenal story. Shcoll’s style is subtle yet powerful as she draws you into the story down the rabbit hole into the lives and relationship of Amber and Mitch. Amber is a young vibrant woman who just found out she has STAGE FOUR BREAST CANCER. Her gay friend Mitch is the only one in her life at this time because she thought she had all the time in the ...more
Amy
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a unique concept, to have a wedding to pledge devotion to yourself as a 'bucket list' sort of item. I loved this book. The characters, Amber and Mitch (*sigh*) were great characters! There were some heart wrenching moments and some really romantic ones as well, even a bit of steaminess. This is a quick, sweet, romantic story about friendship, love, and living life to the fullest.
Caissy Boudreau
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved every minute of this book. The story is awe inspiring and heart warming. It tugs on your heartstrings the whole time. For anyone who has survived breast cancer this is a great story. Grab your copy today. You will not be disappointed. Loved, loved, loved, loved this book.
Julie Parker-hazeltine
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a gift, as a family member is going through cancer. I enjoyed the storyline a great deal and the only thing I did not like about the book is that it was too short and ended too quickly!
Amanda
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book!! Loved the story and how it was written! Very emotional read. I recommend this book!
Anjela Renee
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

This was a sweet love story of two people meant to be together. I enjoyed every minute cant wait to read more from the author.
Dakota-Luise Wolf