Start by marking “God Whisperer” as Want to Read:
God Whisperer

God Whisperer

A frightened mother on the run…
LONNIE HOGAN has lived and breathed fear for the eight years that she and her son have been on the run. She cut ties with the past and is hiding out in a small offbeat Danish community in California. Will the killers find them? She’s ready to run again, or fight for her son’s precious life, but she won’t let anyone take David.

A desperate man
ebook
Published July 15th 2014 by Clean Reads (first published July 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about God Whisperer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Whisperer

Kathy Heare Watts
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"The Almighty is always talkin'. Always. It's up to us to be quiet enough to hear Him."

If you have read and enjoyed "Heaven Is For Real," you will love "God Whisperer." I was drawn into this story about a sweet third grade boy, David, who was born missing one ear. He was a smart and outgoing child and got a chance to have surgery to create an ear and also the canal and a chance to be able to hear out of both ears. His mother's love and protection for her child leads to lots of secrets. Lonnie ha
Keriann McKenna
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing

A heart warming story about a young boy, David, who hears God after surgery to correct a defective ear, and God is non denominational--God by whatever name you call Him.

A young mother's desire for her child to have two normal looking ears and be able to hear out of both of them, brings about changes in her son she never imagined. Lonnie has protected him since birth on her own.

With little money, she works at any legal job she can find, encounters some dangerous characters, but manages to fly und
Ani's  Reviews
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First let me say I wanted to read this book since it came out but never got around to it. I should have read it before, because WOW.

It is an amazing book. I loved the thrill of not knowing the whole story and dicsovering it all through the book.

David got me to laugh so much that my husband kept looking at me to see what's so damn funny. I loved the boy who he is in the book, I loved that he sees the gift of God's words just like they are, a gift.

This story is so thrilling, so funny and just som
Laurel Heidtman
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a feel-good read, this book is it! An eight-year old boy can suddenly hear the voice of God after having surgery to repair an ear that wasn't fully formed at birth. I especially liked the characters of the boy and his best friend, because they sounded and acted like eight-year old boys and that provided quite a few chuckles for me while reading. There were even some believable bad guys to balance things out and provide a challenge to the good. I think God Whisperer would be ...more
Selena Robins
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written story, with characters you will come to love and root for through the whole book.

I always knew God had a great sense of humor, and the author portrayed God in a loving, realistic manner without being preachy about it, and adding humor to his characterization.

"Choose love" was a running theme in the book, simple, but powerful and threaded with lyrical prose, that will keep you turning the pages of God Whisperer from the beginning right to the end.

Loved this family and especial
Vero Stro
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is different from what I was reading lately and I'm glad I chose it. I don't have a strong faith and this story is full of messages of hope, love and redemption. Happiness is something that sometimes seems impossible to obtain and Kimberley guides us through a bumpy road full of love and hope. You'll read the last line of the book with your heart lighter and a smile on your lips. What a wonderful world it could be if we all chose love!!
Teresa Richards
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I totally enjoyed this book. Loved the characters, especially David. This book is full of surprises, with lots of suspense. and on top of that a beautiful love story. I started reading this and could not put it down until I was finished. Afterwards, I bought a copy for my Mom. Read this book, it is awesome.
Helen
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, a great book and I read in a day. An eight year old boy needs surgery to correct a birth defect and after the operation realizes he can hear God. Meanwhile his mother has been hiding from a family of men who are intent on killing her. There is plenty of excitement and suspense in this story and of course the message is really about God and his message to us.
InD'tale Magazine
A Christian inspirational work, “God Whisperer” weaves a couple of stories together.

Read full review in the 2014/2015 Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Nov 10, 2014 added it
Read my review in the December/ January release of InD'Tale's magazine. http://indtale.com/
Janet Henry
Dec 15, 2016
Leeanne Parsons
May 31, 2018
Lesa Ledford
Wonderful inspiring story about a young boy that has surgery to repair his ear and wakes up hearing the whisper of God's voice. What if we all stopped to hear what he is saying to us? Do we listen as close as we should?

Would recommend to anyone looking for a heartwarming book about the voice of God.
Heidi
Hannah Difolco
Kimberly
Sammy
Aug 07, 2014
NY Times and USA Today Bestselling author in romantic suspense. Amazon Top 100 author. Harlequin Desire author.

I'm a Southern California girl, born and raised. I live with my husband, two sons, a wild cat, and a very old snake. I have been an accountant, substitute teacher, caterer, financial analyst for a major defense contractor, real-estate broker, aerobics instructor, freelance writer and care