Start by marking “The God of High School vol. 1” as Want to Read:
The God of High School vol. 1

The God of High School vol. 1

(The God of Highschool)

While an island half-disappearing from the face of the earth, a mysterious organization is sending out invitations for a tournament to every skilled fighter in the world. If you win you can have ANYTHING you want.
They're recruiting only the best to fight the best and claim the title of The God of High School!
Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The God of High School vol. 1, please sign up.
ReyBALZ208 Thx for the help xD even tho am on school chrome book and webtoon blocked i hope others well find your comment useful.

Start your review of The God of High School vol. 1
Lia Carstairs
Aug 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: webtoon
Once again, I found out about The God of High School webtoon from the anime.

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫

Vol.1 ends around episode 6 of the anime and well, I definitely prefer the webtoon over the anime. I really love the animation though!!! It's EPIC!!! MAPPA studio is seriously just amazing.😍

Although, a lot of scenes were skipped from the webtoon—and I get that since already they're going to be putting 118 chapters into 13 episodes, so of course it's going to be really rushed. (And they did the same with Tower of
Jorge Reyes
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
El camino para descubrir esta curiosa, tierna y a la vez violenta obra, fue, por video y por libro hasta llegar al webtoon.
Es cierto que le falta un mejor desarrollo de los personajes y los arcos, pero en general me parece que la propuesta del torneo y lo que se encuentra a su alrededor, es disfrutable, la historia engancha y la idea inicial tiene un gran potencial.
En mi caso ya estoy listo para el siguiente volumen.
Adolescente y adultos.
Ben
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incredible. The art, the story, everything. I will say that I do find the side characters more interesting than the MC (can't say name bc spoilers later on) but, wow, what a gem I've found.
Mert
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, manga, 5-stars, e-books
5/5 Stars (%95/100)

The God of Highschool is a webtoon or basically Korean graphic novel/comics. It is also very similar to Japanese manga. I learned about GOH because of the ongoing anime (6/13 episodes released already) The anime is super fun to watch because of its great animation, pure humour and brilliant music. I can safely say that the webtoon is even better. The lore of GOH is presented by the author in a fun 4th wall breaking way. The fights are much more detailed and I love the funny ch
Wardah
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review untuk cerita sampai update terakhir di webtoon.

Ceritanya dibuka dengan sedikit membingungkan. Storytelling komikus sebenarnya terburu-buru, tahu-tahu ada yang naanya Jin Mori. Lalu ada adegan berantem, eh terus mendadak ada kompetisi. Pembaca nggak dibiarkan kenal sama dunia si Jin Mori ini ada.

Namun, semakin banyak pembaca, pembaca bakal diajak menyelami lebih dalam kisah Jin Mori di turnamen. Juga kisah tentang teman-temannya dan world building komik ini. Dan saya nggak menyesal bacanya
Christina
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just adore this series. Started reading it like crazy. This makes me want to work harder on my own comics I have been drawing.
Kento
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beth { h i a t u s } F.
Splendidly done!! I can totally see why Crunchyroll wanted to and is making this into an official anime. Their trailers were interesting so I decided to check this out. I’m so glad I did! I can tell it’s going to be big!

The action scenes are fluid and remind me of high action manga (ex. Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins, Black Clover, Blue Exorcist). It also includes down times between battles so you can get to know the characters better, which I totally appreciate.

It’s funny, paced exquisitely well,
Reiliss D-Fear In Kerubin
Muy buena introducción con unos niveles de poderes de los protagonistas que se ve a leguas que van a evolucionar muchísimo y aaaaa que ganas.
No me esperaba nada lo del tema de poderes concedidos por dioses y me gusta ya que no es el típico shonen de peleas( aunque si hubiera seguido así la historia estaba para nada mal).
El último capitulo es hasta denunciable que te dejen con la intriga pero ya se verá que pasa con todo el tema de la secar esa chunga que aún esta todo en un tema introductorio.
En
Noirita
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Back in 2014, webtoons were frowned upon and found this gem. I stopped reading after 300 chapters as the wait for updates were too much for me. I am revising his from the beginning to get the exact same hype, and I wasn't dissappointed.
Does it have way too many characters?
Are they pretty and cool?
Does GOH have a concrete plot?
Does it have great fight scenes?
Better read it soon!
Someone with a ridiculous username..
I honestly tried liking this series but just bored me to tears. It would've been better off if it was all about the Mori Jin since he has a pretty likeable personality. I just don't think he needs sidekicks personally like I felt they were a distraction. The opponents were alright but mediocre nor interesting enough. Yeah this manhwa gonna be turned anime soon is not for me like 16 chapters was enough for me to realise this.....
Dumni Tudu
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: webtoon, action
4.5
This webtoon just blew my mind. It is so good, filled with action, comedy. It is really nice to have the silly part to light up the situations. My only criticism or the thing I didn't like would be the weird pacing of the story. Sometimes it is just wayyy too fast and sometimes the pacing is perfectly fine. Other this webtoon is a solid A. Just loved it.
Vince Lewis
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haamid
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is filled with many lively characters. For the most part, they were funny and enjoyable. The story revolves around a high school student who wants to win the fighting tournament called "God of Highschool." If you are into action and fantasy then this book is a good read.
Sanket
Aug 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good premise. Excellent mix of comedy, action & suspense. The main hero is likeable & is fun to watch. The series recently made into anime so definitely worth reading (especially if you dont want to wait for next seasons).

Raghul M
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Extremely Funny and over powered MC.
Nomad nimrod
Sep 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting.
Rjgilbore
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mohamad Yuskeri
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hope it will get higher ranting😍😎😍😍😎😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😎😍😍😍😍😎😍😍😎😎😍😍😍😘😍😍😎😎😎😋😋😋😉😶☺😐🙂🙄😍😚😍😚😇😘🤗😚🤗😚😍😍😚😇😚😏😶😏😏😶😇😶😇🙄😇😇🙄😇🙄🙄😘😍☺🤗☺🤗😍☺😍😋😘😋😘😍😋🙂😋😎😍😊☺☺🙄🙄☺🙂☺🙂😚😎😚😍😍😚😍😚😍😎😊😎😊😍😊😍😊😍😚😏😚😚🤔😚😗😚😗😚😘😘😚😘😚😚😍😍☺😍☺😍😍
Leandro
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Muito Bom
Benedict Umeh
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hard to read at first, but it gets beautiful. Trust me. This series will always have a special place in my heart.
Ben Shee
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like watching an Avengers movie.
Sie Kensou
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Un excelente webcomic cuyo principal atractivo es burlarse de los clichés típicos del Vento mientras recurre constantemente a ellos. Si no lo tomas en serio lo disfrutas mucho más.
David Peralta
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading manga and this manga series was one of my favorites. This manga is about people from any high school in the world that are trying to see who is the best/ strongest. the main character, Mori-jin, was asked to go to the tournament and that if he won, any wish he made, the organisation could make it true. on his journey he made allies with another two people from korea.
Aprijanti
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manhwa
Ini bukan manga sih, tapi manhwa made in Korea. Seru banget! Setelah Noblesse yang sekarang agak berbelit ceritanya, GOH ini cerita baru di webtoon yang saya baca. Tokoh utamanya pun semua remaja jadi menarik pembaca semua usia. Karakternya yang lucu sama gambar-gambar beladirinya yang oke jadi bikin pengen belajar kungfu. :D
Abria Humes
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is just freaking awesome , hands down. ( To lazy to type rest . )
Deny Rahmalianto
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This is for the whole series.

I really enjoyed reading it in the earlier episodes. But it gets boring from the middle to now.
Camille
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Picked this up out of a whim and ahh I flew through this volume even though I don't anything about martial arts I love it!
Also Jin mori kinda reminds me of natsu
Steven P
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was easily the best webtoon i have ever read
Harshvardhan Beniwal
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
As good as I expected.... Story unfolding pretty great.... Never knew a random pick Manga could turn out to be so awesome...

• 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God, #1)
  • 신의 탑 2 (Tower of God, #2)
  • 나 혼자만 레벨업 1 (Solo Leveling, Season 1)
  • UnOrdinary, Season 1
  • 나 혼자만 레벨업 2 (Solo Leveling, Season 2)
  • 신의 탑 3 (Tower of God, #3)
  • Noblesse: Season 1, Set
  • Tower of God
  • UnOrdinary, Season 2
  • 呪術廻戦 1 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #1)
  • Solo leveling - light Novel (Solo leveling Vol 1)
  • Noblesse: Season 2, Set
  • The Gamer, Season 1
  • 呪術廻戦 2 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #2)
  • Ghost Wife 귀각시
PARK Yong Jae
PARK Yong Je
PARK Yongje

Name (in native language): 박용제

The God of Highschool (7 books)
  • The God of Highschool: The National Competition (Volume 2) [갓 오브 하이스쿨] GoH