Start by marking “Forget You (A Coldcreek Novel #4)” as Want to Read:
Forget You (A Coldcreek Novel #4)

Forget You

(Coldcreek #4)

(Fourth novel in the Coldcreek Companion Series.Can be read as a standalone.)

Eva Bennett might be known for her candid approach and sharp tongue, but on the inside she’s still a vulnerable twenty-four year old who’s sick of kissing toads and being habitually single.

Published September 2nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forget You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget You

* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

Amazon Buy Link---->> Forget You

~~ 4 "Rest of my Ever" Stars ~~

Forget You is the first book by Jennifer Snyder that I have read. This was quite an enjoyable read. I love the storyline the author created. This is the 4th book in her Coldcreek Series, but I don't think it is necessary to read the other 3 books before reading this one. Jennifer does an excellent job filling in the holes and information that might be missing by
Bec
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness..... brilliance... I'm speechless. Totally need to reread this entire series.. over and over
Casey
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Forget You is the fourth book in Jennifer Snyder's Coldcreek series, but can be read as a standalone novel. I hadn't read any of the books before starting this one and had no problems understanding anything. This book was sweet and emotional, and I finished this one quickly. I liked the characters a lot, and I had to keep reading to see how everything would turn out.

Eva Bennett is sick of being single and is looking for a relationship. But she
LilyElement
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Eva Bennett, is a college student that isn't looking for a relationship with the kind of guys she's so used to. We all know the type, the jerky party boys that are just looking for a good time. She meets a soldier boy named Sawyer Keeton and quickly pegs him as one of those. After the two run into each other again, Eva decides to give him a chance, and they get each others phone numbers through mutual friends so they can go on a date.

Eva is quick witted, and knows how she wants to be treated. Sh
Krazybooklady
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Eva is seeing all of her friends find good relationships and is ready for one too, but she has had more than her share of cocky, arrogant men. After a chance encounter with Sawyer, she automatically pegs him as another cocky man, especially when she later runs into him at a party. However, there is something there that makes her keep thinking about him, so when he gets her number from her friend and texts her the next day, she agrees to go on a date with him. Sawyer takes her on what she conside ...more
Tamara
Forget You is book 4 of the Coldcreek Series and in my opinion is the best one yet! Ms. Snyder pulled out all the stops for Eva’s story, and from the very first page reeled me in - hook, line and sinker. I totally fell in love with ‘Soldier Boy’ Sawyer. I laughed at his witty one-liners and loved his simple and quirky date ideas. Sawyer is the complete package and the perfect match for Eva who deserved her ‘Happily Ever After’.

Forget You is packed full of emotions, witty and sarcastic banter and
Cheryl Sanders
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Eva Bennett knows what she doesn't want in a man. A couple of chance meetings with Sawyer Keeton and she thinks he's one those guys she doesn't want. That is, until he proves her wrong and then he gets deployed. While deployed, Sawyer is listed as K.I.A. Is it really easier to try and forget someone or deal with the pain of losing them? Can you forget so completely someone you cared for so deeply?

Great story! Sawyer Keeton is major book boyfriend material. He knows what he wants and goes after i
Deniz
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*This book is a standalone that is part of the Cold Creek Companion collection that is by the author. I recommend her other books as well.*

This book is hilarious.

And I don't mean that in a bad way. The characters are comical, and Snyder did an awesome job in making the readers (at least me!) laugh along. Sometimes there are books that make you want to cringe (in a bad way, at least), like if a character does something stupid, and I can assure you that this isn't one of those books.

I loved the p
Carra
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found this to be a wonderful romance, so easy to read and with characters that I truly enjoyed. The start to Eva and Sawyer's relationship was fun and sweet...and the scene from their mall date with the part at the bookstore...priceless. Their banter sets a fun, lighthearted tone for their relationship from the start.

Both of them are strong characters with a quick wit which makes the scenes between them a lot of fun. You also get the sexy scenes but without getting explicit...so you still get
Tammy Santiago
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this is a wonderfully written romance story and you find yourself getting pulled more and more into the story of the loss Sawyer goes through and then the loss Eva goes through and I cried and cried.I cant begin to imagine her pain.
From the moment they meet Eva is sure she wants nothing of Sawyer and Sawyer is just as determined to be all about Eva.
I was never so happy to see a happy ending in a book as I was for this one.It was like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders cause the pain thes
Anja
Jan 26, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Full of comical one-liners and wielding a charming smile, Sawyer Keeton is more than meets the eye. After the news of his brother’s tragic death, however, Sawyer is pulled into a place filled with crippling emotions and pain—a place no one can seem to reach him…until the moment Eva steps into his life.

A twist
Emily
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Eva Bennett has a habit of calling it as she sees it and when she sees National Guard member Sawyer Keeton she knows he is a typical male looking for his next score. Eva couldn't be more wrong, Sawyer is just a man and he is definitely curious about Eva, whose snarky attitude has him just waiting to prove her wrong. Both have issues from their past that is still haunting them, but together they find a calm that soothes them.

Delightful read. This had some of the most creative dates I could possib
Brenna
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC from the amazing Jennifer Snyder herself! Let me tell you she is simply amazing! I fell in love with sawyer and Eva right away. They were both fun lovable characters that had me turning page after page. I enjoyed it all from start to finish the story line was truly wonderful and kept my attention the whole time. I would definitely recommend this book and this whole series actually. Each book can be read as a stand alone but are still connected in ways which i ...more
Kim Hampton
I won this book through a Goodreads giveaway. From the first chapter, I was hooked! By the end, I literally couldn't stop reading until I found out what happened. It's been a long time since I went to bed late because I had to finish a book, but I did with this one. If you like strong but vulnerable female characters, military men and great storytelling, this book is definitely for you. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because of the language. The "f" word was used quite a bit, wh ...more
Danielle Palmer
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer Snyder really knows how to hit your heart! Also about reminding us love is out there! I couldn't put Forget You down! I read it in a day and it wasn't fast enough. Eva never thought she'd find the one. And then slowly she realized she had! Forget You tugs at the heart and you will love it!
Gabriela Scheinberg
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sweet book and I loved the "bonus" in the end! I could actually feel everything. The love, the sadness, everything! Well done!
J
DNF at 63%. Some parts of this book were very entertaining but overall I found it difficult to follow and just lost interest.
Makhija Hema
Jul 28, 2014
Sanne
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• No One's Hero (Chadwell Hearts, #2)
  • Midnight Kiss
  • The Reason I Stay
  • Daddy's Boy (Risk)
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • Caught Up In You (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Hard Rock Reprise (The Lonely Kings, #4)
  • Holly Lane: Holly Lane
  • Accelerate (Hotwired, #1)
  • How to Marry an Alien (My Alien Romance, #3)
  • Finding Haven
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • Blackbird
  • Breaking Away (Breaking, #2)
  • Song Chaser (Chasers, #2)
  • A Hope and a Chance
  • Before Ryan Was Mine (The Remembrance Trilogy, #0.5)
Jennifer Snyder lives in North Carolina where she spends most of her time writing New Adult and Young Adult Fiction, reading, and struggling to stay on top of housework. She is a tea lover with an obsession for Post-it notes and smooth writing pens. Jennifer lives with her husband and two children, who endure listening to songs that spur inspiration on repeat and tolerate her love for all paranorm ...more

Coldcreek (4 books)
  • Break You (Coldcreek, #1)
  • Control You (Coldcreek, #2)
  • Wreck You (Coldcreek, #3)
“...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.” 0 likes