Start by marking “Crossing the Streams: Genre Crossing Tales” as Want to Read:
Crossing the Streams: Genre Crossing Tales

Crossing the Streams: Genre Crossing Tales

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Non-human romance. Tarot-powered difference engines. The bureaucracy of the gate to Hell. These and more appear in this anthology of strange stories by Jeremy Zimmerman. This anthology collects five genre-bending tales from fantasy to steampunk to cyberpunk.

"I won't spoil the ending, but I will offer that the imagery in this tale is so wonderful that the settings sometim
Published May 3rd 2014 by DefCon One Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crossing the Streams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossing the Streams

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Crossing the Streams: Genre Crossing Tales
CJ Jones
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Five quick nuggets, dipping a toe into the worlds-- genre bending, not what you might expect if you encountered them amongst their peers. I opened this up at lunch, figuring I'd just catch one of the stories while I had some free time, and ended up setting the book down near the close of the business day. Standouts are "Unchained Melody" and "Crazy Kind of Love" but each is a gem on its own.
Full Disclosure: I consider myself a friend of the author, but I like to think this has not influenced my
Dawn Vogel
added it
Feb 14, 2020
Ashleigh
Sep 25, 2020
Jeremy Zimmerman is a teller of tales who dislikes cute euphemisms for writing like “teller of tales.” He is the author of the young adult superhero book, Kensei and its sequel, The Love of Danger. In his copious spare time he is the co-editor of Mad Scientist Journal. He lives in Seattle with a herd of cats and his lovely wife (and fellow author) Dawn Vogel.

News & Interviews