Start by marking “Unbalanced (No Rival, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbalanced (No Rival, #4)

Unbalanced (No Rival #4)

No Rival, book 4
Using unmatched skill and intelligence, Kurt captures the attention of every partner he desires. His ability to confuse his prey keeps them captivated. This trick has never failed him. That is, until he meets McKenna. As an author, McKenna has gone to great lengths to ensure the details of her erotic books are airtight. When Kurt challenges one of her sce
Published July 30th 2014 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Unbalanced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbalanced

Shannon, ☺☻CFM☺☻
Sep 18, 2014 Shannon, ☺☻CFM☺☻ rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed, thinking of reading the rest of the series
“It’s in your throat.”
“What is?”
“Life…If you think about all the times it has choked the air from your lungs, you’ll picture it happening in your chest. That’s not true at all. It’s in your throat. I think that’s why most people don’t realize they’re slowly dying. They think it’s a panic attack. They’re wrong. It’s reality, squeezing the life out of you.”

Kurt has been hiding a darkness within him until the day he walks in a little coffee shop and lays eyes on McKenna “There had never been anyon
Sep 10, 2014 Susan rated it it was amazing
I love this series and I have to say that this book is a little different from the other stories in the No Rival Series. I do have to say that I was a little perplexed by Kurt and McKenna, at first. They are odd people who say pretty much what is on their minds, like they have almost no filter. That made reading this book very interesting. I will say that once I adjusted to their different nature, I did totally enjoy the story, more so because of their odd natures. Both have pasts that neither h ...more
Lustful Literature
Sep 10, 2014 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it

I have loved this whole series, but this book has been my absolute favorite so far!

McKenna is an erotic author, and Kurt is an MMA fighter. When Kurt runs into McKenna in a coffee shop, he is intrigued by her, and after their first encounter, can’t get her off his mind. When he decides to read one of her books, he decides to challenge her on a scene.

“I’ve decided you need my help…….by offering to take you back to my place. I’ll tie you up the right way, purely for
Victoria Rainey
Sep 02, 2014 Victoria Rainey rated it really liked it
Night Owl Review

Original Review Published here:

Unbalanced is very well written with a fascinating plot. The ending of the story was interesting and I enjoyed the journey on the way. The main character and the secondary characters were appealing. I will be picking up the rest of the books in the series.

Kurt is a MMA fighter who also works as a bouncer for a fetish club. Kurt is not just intelligent, he speaks seven languages, but also skilled. He is a man
Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
Sep 14, 2014 Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I finally finally got to Unbalanced! Let me just profess my love for Kurt and McKenna's quirkiness! Damn do they crack me up!

The man was going to kill her. He wouldn't even need to lift a finger against her. Apparently, her body was too stupid to keep working in his presence.

"Well, I'm totally not shaving my legs."

"Girl, you might want to wear some granny panties too, to be safe."

Tearing her eyes away from the door, McKenna focused on the mocha-skinned chocolate-eyed twenty-something male sit
Sep 10, 2014 Mandy rated it really liked it
Wow! I really loved this one. Kurt is quite an interesting character and as soon we were introduced to him in an earlier book, I wanted to know his story. Boy, oh boy did we ever get it! Kurt and McKenna are one of the most interesting couples to date in this series and that is saying a lot. I like this series a lot, it's quite varied in it's quite varied as far as the relationships and Kurt and no exception.

I figured Kurt was a dirty bird but goodness, he and McKenna are DELICIOUS together! The
Helle Gade
Aug 05, 2014 Helle Gade rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance

I have been looking forward to this book. Ever since I read about him in book 3, I have been fascinated. He's big, intelligent, naughty and consumed by a soul deep darkness.

I doubted that the author could find a woman that could take down Kurt. She found the perfect woman for him. McKenna is a daydreaming, living-in-my-own-world erotica author that is a bit awkward, painfully honest and extremely inpulsive.

Can the tattooed and pierced MMA fighter with a past find a way to t
Robin French
Dec 05, 2014 Robin French rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads
My favorite (so far) of the No Rival series. I adore both Kurt and McKenna for so many reasons.

Angela Goodrich
Oct 26, 2014 Angela Goodrich rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to be posted.
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Jos marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2016
Donna added it
Oct 05, 2016
Ivee marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Boyko Ovcharov
Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
***Ralu*** marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Sherri rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Annie-Claude Langlois
Annie-Claude Langlois marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Surabhi marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Tammy rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Luna marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Stacy Ittersagen
Stacy Ittersagen marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Suzanne Keller
Suzanne Keller rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2015
Nethwench marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Bisola marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Lisa Paul
Lisa Paul rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Krista marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Some Like It Hot!: New Release-- Sports Erotica 1 15 Aug 08, 2014 08:09PM
The Perks Of Bein...: New Release-- Sports Erotica 1 10 Aug 08, 2014 08:06PM
Book Haven: New Release-- Sports Erotica 1 4 Aug 08, 2014 08:05PM
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Winner of 2, 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Award W
More about Charity Parkerson...

No Rival (6 books)
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival, #1)
  • Undaunted (No Rival, #2)
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • Unattainable (No Rival, #5)
  • Undamaged (No Rival, #6)