Start by marking “Unbalanced (No Rival, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbalanced (No Rival, #4)

Unbalanced (No Rival #4)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
No Rival, book 4
Using unmatched skill and intelligence, Kurt captures the attention of every partner he desires. His ability to confuse his prey keeps them captivated. This trick has never failed him. That is, until he meets McKenna. As an author, McKenna has gone to great lengths to ensure the details of her erotic books are airtight. When Kurt challenges one of her sce
ebook
Published July 30th 2014 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Unbalanced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbalanced

Shannon, ☺☻CFM☺☻
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed, thinking of reading the rest of the series
Mandy
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow!  I really loved this one.  Kurt is quite an interesting character and as soon we were introduced to him in an earlier book, I wanted to know his story.  Boy, oh boy did we ever get it!  Kurt and McKenna are one of the most interesting couples to date in this series and that is saying a lot.  I like this series a lot, it's quite varied in it's quite varied as far as the relationships and Kurt and no exception.

I figured Kurt was a dirty bird but goodness, he and McKenna are DELICIOUS together
Char Moore
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good read!

Love this series and author. I read anything that this author releases. Can't wait to read the next book. Should be interesting.
Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I finally finally got to Unbalanced! Let me just profess my love for Kurt and McKenna's quirkiness! Damn do they crack me up!

The man was going to kill her. He wouldn't even need to lift a finger against her. Apparently, her body was too stupid to keep working in his presence.

description

"Well, I'm totally not shaving my legs."

"Girl, you might want to wear some granny panties too, to be safe."

Tearing her eyes away from the door, McKenna focused on the mocha-skinned chocolate-eyed twenty-something male sit
Lustful Literature
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
SHANYN'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW **

I have loved this whole series, but this book has been my absolute favorite so far!

McKenna is an erotic author, and Kurt is an MMA fighter. When Kurt runs into McKenna in a coffee shop, he is intrigued by her, and after their first encounter, can’t get her off his mind. When he decides to read one of her books, he decides to challenge her on a scene.

“I’ve decided you need my help…….by offering to take you back to my place. I’ll tie you up the right way, purely for
Victoria Rainey
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Night Owl Review

Original Review Published here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

Unbalanced is very well written with a fascinating plot. The ending of the story was interesting and I enjoyed the journey on the way. The main character and the secondary characters were appealing. I will be picking up the rest of the books in the series.

Kurt is a MMA fighter who also works as a bouncer for a fetish club. Kurt is not just intelligent, he speaks seven languages, but also skilled. He is a man
Veronica~Nhaughty
“It’s in your throat.”
“What is?”
“Life…If you think about all the times it has choked the air from your lungs, you’ll picture it happening in your chest. That’s not true at all. It’s in your throat. I think that’s why most people don’t realize they’re slowly dying. They think it’s a panic attack. They’re wrong. It’s reality, squeezing the life out of you.”

Kurt has been hiding a darkness within him until the day he walks in a little coffee shop and lays eyes on McKenna “There had never been anyon
Susan
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and I have to say that this book is a little different from the other stories in the No Rival Series. I do have to say that I was a little perplexed by Kurt and McKenna, at first. They are odd people who say pretty much what is on their minds, like they have almost no filter. That made reading this book very interesting. I will say that once I adjusted to their different nature, I did totally enjoy the story, more so because of their odd natures. Both have pasts that neither h ...more
Helle Gade
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance
Kurt...Mmmm...Kurt...

I have been looking forward to this book. Ever since I read about him in book 3, I have been fascinated. He's big, intelligent, naughty and consumed by a soul deep darkness.

I doubted that the author could find a woman that could take down Kurt. She found the perfect woman for him. McKenna is a daydreaming, living-in-my-own-world erotica author that is a bit awkward, painfully honest and extremely inpulsive.

Can the tattooed and pierced MMA fighter with a past find a way to t
Cadiva
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Back to the M/F with this intense tale of second chances

This is a great story about finding a second chance at love after your world has been torn apart by grief.
McKenna and Kurt are a great pairing, both with hidden secrets and both with emotional flaws steaming from past hurts.
The cover on this one is as sexy as the man inside it.
joani
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Could there be a more awesome character???

McKenna is amazing...I love her!!!! I do not really read M/F much anymore but when I read about McKenna in the next installment of the series, I knew I needed to back track. She just rips me apart...she is hysterical in her thought and reasoning. She kept everyone on their toes...
Kristy
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series
Loved it. The characters were great, and I was so glad to hear Kurt's story.

Kurt intrigued me when I first met him in the previous book. He's super intelligent, tattooed and pierced, and it was always going to take a special person to capture and hold his heart. McKenna certainly fit that criteria, and it was fascinating to see how their relationship developed.
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Serious I found McKenna just kind of came out of nowhere she knows everyone but they never talked about her up to this point I'm her relationship and how it all became with Kurt is fantastic but it almost kind of took you off guard where she just kind of popped up and how she became friends with Asher and stuff but she didn't know him
Jaimed
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yum

The series keeps getting better with each new book. I loved the Characters and how everyone is connected. I can't wait to get started on the next one.
Give this book and the series a try. I promise that you won't be disappointed.
Robin French
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads
My favorite (so far) of the No Rival series. I adore both Kurt and McKenna for so many reasons.

Angela Goodrich
« previous 1 3 next »
Some Like It Hot!: New Release-- Sports Erotica 1 15 Aug 08, 2014 08:09PM
The Perks Of Bein...: New Release-- Sports Erotica 1 11 Aug 08, 2014 08:06PM
Book Haven: New Release-- Sports Erotica 1 4 Aug 08, 2014 08:05PM
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Winner of 2, 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Award W
More about Charity Parkerson...

No Rival (7 books)
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • Undaunted (No Rival, #2)
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • Unattainable
  • Undamaged (No Rival, #6)
  • Uncaged (No Rival Book 7)