Start by marking “Bronagh (Slater Brothers, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Bronagh (Slater Brothers, #1.5)

Bronagh

(Slater Brothers #1.5)

Bronagh Murphy has been through a lot over the past few years, a hell of a lot, so when her 21st birthday rolls around all she wants to do is relax and spend the day with her family. Quietly.

Her boyfriend, Dominic Slater, doesn't do relaxed or quiet. He never has, and he never will. He plans out a day for Bronagh that is both romantic, and exciting. However, Dominic's vers
Published August 15th 2014 by L.A. Casey (first published August 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bronagh, please sign up.
Mae Yes, its book 1.5 just gives a little more detail about just her view kinda

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
3.5. Stars

Giggles galore!

Bronagh was hilarious but she's still a bit immature. Dominic was adorable, cocky, hot and so sweet!

Georgina ☽ 2greekgirlsreading
"I have to say goodbye to my baby and reassure her that I'll be back"

"Stop referring to me arse as a seperate person, it creeps me out."

"Shhhhh! She will hear you."

I had so fun reading this. Can't wait to continue with the rest of the series!
L.A. Casey
Jul 14, 2014 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Three years later some things never changed. I'm still pissed off with the trash talking between Bronagh and Dominic. This novella was okay. There's a little unnecessary drama, good thing it's tamer than its first book and the sweet moment here is cute.
crni biser
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Look at that phat arse :D

description

Bronagh loves Dominic, and what Bronagh loves, Bronagh protects.

Looooove this series

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
MY RATING ☆☆☆☆ STARS: Bronagh (Slater Brothers, #1.5)
by L.A. Casey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I freaking saw that "Fuck Face" and Phat Ass was on Amazon I one clicked this bugga so quick I got whiplash!!

I loved reading more about this crazy dysfunctional couple, times I was giggling then times I was frustrated because I don't know if it was just the copy I bought but the spelling was really really bad *cringes* I'm sorry and then about half way some of the words were missing and made it for really hard reading *cring
NiCoLeTa E.
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
***4 "100 reasons why I love you!!!" stars***

This was a great novella!!! I really liked it and in a way i think i really needed it!!!!
Because here we could see how Dominic and Bronagh's relationship was working after three years together....

This book was spinning around one day.... But what a day was that!!!!
It was Bronagh's twenty one birthday and Dominic had plan a big day for her....
As usual, those two were fighting like crazy but they still loved each other...
I liked that we saw how their
AlenGarou
Aug 14, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Fuck Face && Phat Arse are back!!♥♥

3 stars! ☆☆☆

description

I raised my eyebrows as I spread my legs a little wider.
“I’m ready.”
Dominic gripped on my thighs. “I know you are dirty girl, but penetration is the last present of the day.”

Bronagh, takes place a couple of years after Dominic where Bronagh and Dominic are now 21 and it's now currently Bronagh's birthday.

I'll be honest and say that Bronagh kind of fell short of my expectations and sort of disappointed me. Here, I was thinking that bo
Chan
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I felt like a kid when I started this
description/

And a kid when I finished
description/

I know the series continues with the rest of Dominic’s brothers, but I DON’T WANNA READ ABOUT THEM, I WANNA READ MORE ABOUT DOMINIC!

Is it too much to ask for L.A. Casey to make this into a trilogy? UGGGHHH!

At the end of this, Dominic had confronted Bronagh about her immature ways and she agreed to work on them for the sake of ???? (not giving it away). SO, COME ON! There’s enough here for at least 6 more books on Dominic.

I will relu
G
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jurava que seriam mil aventuras, Dominic fazendo merda e a pobre da Bronagh sofrendo porque ele estava em perigo ou porque ele causou alguma situação que precisaria ser resolvida para que ninguém se machucasse. Não foi nada como eu esperava!!! E estou muito feliz por isso!!!

Tenho um fraco pelo Dominic desde o primeiro livro, ele é um grosso, infantil, mas com um coração lindo e atitudes tão fofas *swoon* É perceptível o amadurecimento dele nessa novella, a Bronagh, por outro lado, continua com c
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

This novella takes place three years after Dominic, and it the whole novella finishes in one day.. It's Bee's bday, she is 21.. she is living with Dominic. He still calls her a bitch and c*nt, and she still tells him to fuck off.
Their whole relationship has not progressed in any positive way. Both are 21 now, and act 12.
They fight, they put their hands on each other in altercations and then they have sex, a lot of sex.
They are still a bunch of childish fkks playing house!
Dominic surprises Brona
ReginLaRadiosa
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Niente da dire, io li amo.
E alla fine sembra quasi che Bronagh acquisti un po' di maturità! Voglio i seguiti, subitissimoooo!

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
A quick read but lots a fun especially the good morning arse. LOL
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
I really enjoyed this short, sexy, entertaining novella! While holding true to their flirty, sarcastic, yet loving personalities we adored in the their first book, Bronagh and Dominic go through some growing pains in this story as well. But all is right in their world when the day is done and I could literally read a hundred more books just like this one with these two. And let's not forget those hot Slater brothers! They are all just so much fun! I can't wait to read more in this series.
Elena
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this was a fun novella.
i actually cried when Nico gave Bronagh one of her birthday presents...and let me tell you, i would love one of those as well.
the others were hilarious as well, a few tense moments, but all cleared out.
and now, oh boy i will start Alec's story...read some reviews that weren't so in 'favour' of Alec's behaviour.....hope it's nothing big...please be so.
Anyhow...that's all for now.
See ya!
Anna Banana
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars!

Very entertaining read! I forgot how OTT these characters can be, especially Bronagh. She's very immature and has some anger problems but I have hope that she will change.

Wish their book was longer but I'm happy to have at least gotten more of Dominic and his brothers crazy antics :)
Megan Fall
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was short, but great. It was funny, sweet, made me cry and even had some action! It also introduced two new female characters. I can't wait to read those stories!
EMILY
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
DISCLAIMER TO MY FELLOW GOODREADER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain: spoilers, quotes, rants, cussing (sometimes I cannot help myself) and a possible full on recap. I in no way want to ruin anyone’s book reading experience so please read my words with caution.

(INITIAL REACTION) Oh. My. God. We get more Dominic and Bee (fist pump). This novella is going to ROCK!

"Bronagh loves Dominic, and what Bronagh loves, Bronagh protects."

Three years have passed for the Murphy girls and Slate
Habiba Hasabo
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love novellas. They make me love the characters even more. And it's a way for the story to never end.

In this novella, I easily spotted the difference in Bronagh and Dominic's characters. Finally, they grew up.

I was happy that they were still going on, solid and strong. And Dominic still proving his love to Bronagh. Quite the romantic man he is.

Bronagh made me mad with all the crying and shouting again and again, I was surprised when Dominic finally had THE TALK. This was needed!
I was even
Yessi Smith
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In this follow-up novella, we follow Bronagh and Dominic on Bronagh’s twenty-first birthday and are left laughing as their notorious banter takes flight. But Casey delivers more than just humor. There’s panty (yes, panty) melting scenes where we are reminded of why we fell in love with Dominic in the first place. And swooning, yes Dominic will make you swoon hard as you throw said panties at his face.

If you loved Dominic, Bronagh will not disappoint you.
Elle
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
3 STARS!

Another quick read and part of Dominic. I'm quite enjoy their story. Sometimes it's a bit over dramatic. I still remember this is about Bronagh's birthday, right? Dominic is so sweettt that made me cry. He's ridiculous boyfriend material :D
Tatiana
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Альфа-самцы и ревнивые альфа-самки тихо курят в сторонке, когда на сцене герои мисс L.A. Casey xDDD
NightRider
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-ebook-copy
I was gifted a free ebook copy from the author. Thanks go out to her!
rheeza

Bronagh is still immature, infuriating and volatile. Everytime she bitches about something I feel like shooting myself. It’s exhausting and annoying as hell. I swear I feel so sorry for Dominic. Poor lad. I was whooping when he finally called her out(bless him, he was so nice and sweet about it) with her borderline abusive verbal and physical attacks.
"I love you more that life itself, I swear on my life that I do. I want to have a child with you, I want to be with you forever... but
Jen
This is a novella that entertained me to the point that I just couldn't put it down. I read it in one sitting, and enjoyed the heck out of it!

In this short story we get to indulge in Dominic and Bronagh again before moving on to Book #2, which will be about Dominic's other brother Alec. In this installment, it is Bronagh's birthday, and Nico had a bunch of surprises for his woman as well as adventures that leads to her gifts!
I found this to be a sweet and sexy read, and well worth the .75 cents
-C-
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I actually enjoyed this addition to the series. It made me chuckle, laugh-out-loud and melt.

I love you beacause...
Kristina
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Enjoyed catching up with the brothers, but Bronagh got on my nerves somewhat.
Nicole Steph
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Estrelas

Aumentei my rating neste livro, vou te dizer porque...

Vamos lá, eu achei que o livro da Bronagh apesar de se passar apenas no dia do aniversário de 21 anos dela, sim o livro se passa 3 anos depois de Dominic, e eu achar que poderia ter sido um pouco mais explorado, como por exemplo, o que realmente vai acontecer depois da grande conversa no banheiro, será que Bronagh realmente entendeu o que Dominic falou pra ela? E o novo desejo da Bronagh, eu sei que isso será explorado nos próximos

• Meant to Be Yours (Warning: Love Moderately, #2)
  • Promise Me Forever (Pomise Me, #4)
  • Shift (Firstborn Trilogy, #2)
  • Surrendered (Glass Towers, #3)
  • Desert Crossing
  • Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush, #2)
  • Unrequited (Chosen, #3)
  • A Touch of Autumn (Pleasures, #3.5)
  • Rise (Roam, #3)
  • Witch Fire (Burn Mark, #2)
  • Ryker (The Powers That Be, #4)
  • The Other F-Word (In Other Words, #2)
  • Not in My Wildest Dreams (Dream, #2)
  • This Time Around (Maybe, #2)
L.A. Casey is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who juggles her time between her mini-me and writing. She was born, raised and currently resides in Dublin, Ireland. She enjoys chatting with her readers, who love her humour and Irish accent as much as her books.

Casey's first book, DOMINIC, was independently published in 2014 and became an instant success on Amazon. She is both tradi

Slater Brothers (6 books)
  • Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
  • Alec (Slater Brothers, #2)
  • Kane (Slater Brothers, #3)
  • Ryder (Slater Brothers, #4)
  • Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)
  • Brothers (Slater Brothers, #6)
“98: I love you because I would NEVER spend three hours making this book of 100 reasons why I love you for anyone else.” 11 likes
“You swallow that Blowjob like a good girl.” 2 likes