Start by marking “The Fall Boys and Dizzy in Paradise” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Fall Boys and Dizz...

Jandy Nelson

The Fall Boys and Dizzy in Paradise

From an interview with Book Page:

'I’m writing another YA novel called The Fall Boys & Dizzy in Paradise about two brothers and a sister living in a hot, dusty Northern California vineyard town called Paradise. Their father mysteriously disappeared 16 years earlier, and the story begins when this strange, enigmatic girl shows up and sends all their lives into tumult. It’s k
Published by Dial

To ask other readers questions about The Fall Boys and Dizzy in Paradise, please sign up.
Jeralynn Leptich The most recent thing I can find is from 2019 (https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/2...) where she says, "I’ve been working on a multigenerational nov…moreThe most recent thing I can find is from 2019 (https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/2...) where she says, "I’ve been working on a multigenerational novel about a Northern California family living in the same hot, dusty, half-magical vineyard town for more than a hundred years."
I don't know if that's the same book...but has similar elements in the description!(less)

Start your review of The Fall Boys and Dizzy in Paradise
Maggie
Mar 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
I will read anything this woman writes
emma
this is your semiregular reminder that it's been 6 years since jandy nelson published a book

------

it's that time again...the time when i desperately ask if ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT WHEN THIS IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS. the anticipation is too much

------

Update 3/30/17: Jandy Nelson says on Twitter, "Been asked a lot recently when my next novel will be out. So! Working hard on it! Sorry so slow and thank you for waiting/asking/caring!"

STILL CAN'T WAI
Mili
Jan 27, 2015 marked it as coming-soon
I WILL WAIT FOREVER FOR THIS! YOU HEAR ME JANDY? FOOOREVER!

(It's gonna be a bitch of a time though... Really 2 years? I don't know if I can handle this...)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen)
Apr 01, 2017 marked it as anticipated-releases
I wonder if Jandy Nelson knows I would sell both my kidneys for a release date
farith
Nov 21, 2015 marked it as need-this-like-air
bitch wasn't this supposed to come out last year

Teddy Bear Books
May 23, 2015 marked it as to-read
WHAT?! I need to read this! Everything Jandy Nelson writes is golden, perfect, and amazing. The Sky is Everywhere was great. I wish I had a little glass box I could put I'll Give You the Sun in, just so I could properly show it off. Or, better yet, a whole museum.
An Invisible Museum. Huh, huh? Get it? :D
Anyway, this writer is on my top 3 favorite authors list. Whatever she writes will be nothing short of spectacular.

Also: 2017?

Jandy Nelson,
If you let this book come out tomorrow, I'll give you th
Jai
Mar 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
It's November 2016. Waiting for an official release date is like...

UPDATE: I know that when it's released Jandy's book will be utter perfection, but 2017?!? I can't wait that long...

UPDATE #2: It's 2019 and still no book. But I have a good feeling about this year. 2019 is the year when Jandy releases this book - I can feel it!

UPDATE #3: It's 2020... and STILL no book.

But I'm full of blind optimism! Once Jandy finishes adapting the screenplay for The Sky is Everywhere, she WILL post an update on
Kai
Jul 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
I loved I'll Give You The Sun (5 stars) and hated The Sky Is Everywhere (1 star). Understandably I'm having very mixed feelings about this one.
Jeralynn Leptich
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS. I COME BACK HERE SO OFTEN FOR UPDATES I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER. SOS.
Agatha Rona
Jun 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: can-t-wait
You know I will read everything you write, Jandy Nelson. Everything!
Because I know IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!

But em uh 2017?? Really? REALLY???

Well you know I have this one thing I'm not really good at, it's called waiting.
BUT, I will wait for this! Yes yes take your time I will always wait for your books Jandy.
AAAAHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!

...

2017 has never felt so far away
Elise
Jan 28, 2017 marked it as to-read
I'd literally do just about anything to have this book in my arms right now. I'm not even kidding. Jandy Nelson is everything.
Lisa
Sep 14, 2017 marked it as not-released-yet
CAN THIS PLEASE HAVE AN LGBTQ+ relationship? I feel like a trio of siblings (two boys and one girl) and a new girl shows up has some nice potential for a m/m or f/f or any other relationship...
annesofie
Apr 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
EDIT 13/7/17:

jandy told me on twitter a few weeks ago the book isn't finished yet, she's writing on the script for the sky is everywhere movie too so it might still take a while that's why we don't have a release date yet ☝🏼️ thought y'all might want to know
---

i'm so ready for this release it @ jandy
Prpages
Nov 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
WHEN WILL THIS BOOK BE OUT I REALLY WANNA READ IT? Is there any information??

I know it's a process to write a novel, but I NEED MORE OF THE ANGSTY-EMOTIONAL FEELINGS ONLY A JANDY NELSON BOOK CAN PROVIDE!!!?!?!!
Puput
Sep 08, 2016 marked it as to-read
When in 2017 exactly?? I hope it's early 2017 because I NEED THIS BOOK! I'll read absolutely anything Jandy Nelson writes!
Vanessa
Feb 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
guys but,,, i need this book 😟
Sandralk
Sep 29, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ya
We went to her signing/reading event in Seattle today (along with author Gayle Forman).

Both read dialogue excepts from their books, so I am so glad we made it to the event! They shared the story of how they came to meet, and shared some additional anecdotes which made it a great time for all In attendance.

After the reading and Q & A portion, we were
given the opportunity to have our books autographed and meet Jandy (and Gayle).

I recommend going to this event I'm your city.
Stormy
Oct 29, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2017-pub
All the books from Jandy Nelson forever & ever please. ...more
Olga
Jul 13, 2016 marked it as to-read
I'M SO EXCITED!!!! 2017 is so far awaaaay
IT'S 2019 AND I'M STILL SO EXCITED BUT IS THERE EVEN ANY INFORMATION OUT ABOUT THIS BOOK??😭
Clare
Mar 08, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-be-released
Because I will read anything Jandy Nelson writes.
Sanna
Oct 07, 2019 marked it as unreleased
Shelves: cover-less
**********
7 October 2019
Apparently people have been waiting for the release date for about four years. I just heard about this book so fortunately I didn’t have to wait that long. But... there’s no release date or cover. So, I guess I still have to wait. I loved I’ll give you the sun, that’s one of my favorite books ever.
Noah
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
UPDATE 27/03/2020

Jandy Nelson answered a few questions under one of her Facebook posts.
She said she is working right now on her new book.
She didn't mention a title, so it could be The Fall Boys or a new book:)(
manuela
Nov 22, 2014 marked it as to-read
*grabby hands* I WANT
lexi  *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
so like,,, what's happening
Alexandra
Dec 30, 2016 marked it as to-read
You know 2017 is going to be a good year if this book comes out.

feb. 2020 edit: well fuck
TARA
Sep 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
*sobbing.. my happiness hangs in the balance of books that haven't even been finished yet?

WHO DO I HAVE TO KISS TO GET THIS.

Marked it as 'to read' 3 years ago! Sigh!
Darshana K.
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
Will this ever see the light of day? It's been 5 years since I'll give you the sun D:
Deborah
I love Jandy Nelson and I need this one!!!
Suraya (thesuraya)
Jan 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: release-2019
WHAT DO U MEAN BY 2017 OMG

• Everything Leads to You
  • More Happy Than Not
  • IOU
  • Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)
  • Let it Snow
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The Girl Who Lived
  • Lincoln
  • Long Walk to Freedom
  • The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • Freedom in Exile: The Autobiography of the Dalai Lama
  • Long Walk To Freedom (Volume 1: 1918-1962)
  • The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream
  • The Banty House
  • Holding Up the Universe
  • Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)
  • Girls Like Us
  • The Carnival at Bray
Jandy Nelson, like her characters in I’ll Give You the Sun and The Sky is Everywhere, comes from a superstitious lot. She was tutored from a young age in the art of the four-leaf clover hunt; she knocks wood, throws salt, and carries charms in her pockets. Her critically-acclaimed, New York Times bestselling second novel, I’ll Give You the Sun, received the prestigious Printz Award, Bank Street's ...more