Start by marking “The Official Guide To Success (Panther Books)” as Want to Read:
The Official Guide To Success (Panther Books)

The Official Guide To Success (Panther Books)

An inspiring presentation of positive steps for a happier, more productive life, including breaking the vicious cycle of failure and defeat, expecting success and achieving it, balancing personal and professional success, and more.
Published April 11th 1994 by HarperCollins (first published August 1st 1982)

To ask other readers questions about The Official Guide To Success, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Official Guide To Success

Mat Rueter
Jun 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who want to be their best
Inside your skin is a far more interesting, energetic, and successful person than you now believe yourself to be. This book is dedicated to that you!
Ian Kloester
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Incredibly motivating for a young kid growing up in the 80's with a head full of dreams. Looks so dated now. Need to revisit it to see how it stacks up, but it was the grand-daddy of its day in the self-motivational era of the 80s.
Joe
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A first class book. Really fantastic.

I know it sounds obvious, "ALWAYS DO THE MOST PRODUCTIVE THING POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES". But who really does that all the time they are at work? No one. So much time gets wasted.

It is great to hear what you already know, and have some clear strategies on how best to implement the ideas.

It wasn't geared too much toward sales and was totally applicable to my profession.
Anthony McDowell
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook! One of my favorite trainers to study. Some quotes: "How's business? 'Unbelievable!' because that covers it either way! " "What's the best thing you can do when you are in a slump? PROSPECT! " "Listen to music first thing in the morning. " So much advice. I have seen 3 of his dvd's and 4 of his audiobooks. I found some books at a used book store recently I will tear into very soon, so let's look forward to that!
Sylv C
Sep 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Typical motivational book. Nonetheless I would strongly recommend for anyone in high school / college. "I must do the most productive thing possible at every given moment" is a great pledge for a person at any stage of life to live by.
Ram
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books I read. It changed my thinking process. Very useful and practical.
Debra Langley
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Tom Hopkins reminds us of the importance of daily self-instructions. A worthwhile read with good take home facts.
John
Jun 29, 2015 rated it liked it
classic. good old tommy hopkins. this is good stuff - even if it's an older piece
Joshua
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome little book about how to gain success through goal setting, time management, and the right mindset.
Amy
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
This was a pretty good book with a lot of helpful hints for organizing your brain and your life to achieving your goals. I liked it!
Neil Henning
Apr 28, 2014
Sarhn McArthur
Apr 21, 2012
Malik
Jun 27, 2009
Tom Behr)
rated it did not like it
Nov 07, 2010
Harvey Kent
Apr 27, 2019
Filip Hvizdal
Dec 12, 2013
Mr. Matthew James Jones Esq.
Jan 21, 2019
Paul
Mar 15, 2016
Gil
Oct 14, 2008
« previous 1 3 next »
“The number of times I succeed is directly proportional to the number of times I can fail, and keep trying !” 0 likes