Start by marking “Ricochet (Renegades, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ricochet (Renegades, #3)

Ricochet

(Renegades #3)

After a tragic incident in Afghanistan leaves Master Sergeant Nathan Ryker the only man standing in his tight-knit team, he spirals into an alcohol-and-sex induced escape. A call from his lifelong buddy pulls Ryker from the shadows with a request for help with his stunt company’s latest blockbuster. If Ryker can survive the next three weeks of leave and get back to his rem ...more
Published July 12th 2014 by Cygnet Books

To ask other readers questions about Ricochet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ricochet

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeThe King by J.R. WardUnbeloved by Madeline SheehanTwisted by Emma Chase
2014♥ cant wait!
964 books — 2,380 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
609 books — 1,287 voters

More lists with this book...

• Lisa •
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIVE EXPLOSIVE STARS.

"I don't want to hurt anyone, interfere in anyone's life, but I don't want to regret not experiencing you when I had the chance."

description

Grab your kindle, some chocolate, maybe a glass of wine and make sure you have a tissue or two handy and definitely something to keep you cool. Skye Jordan has created a story that will have you reaching for your tissues and have you all hot and bothered all in the same book, her writing prowess has delivered yet another hard to resist hero and w
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Best in the Series Stars

Ricochet was a negative theme in his life, one that caused way too much collateral damage...

I have been hooked with this series ever since I first read and absolutely loved Reckless. Now while the second book wasn't quite as good due to a heroine that I wanted to punch in the throat more often than not, this book managed to completely blow it out of the water for me. I loved every page. It was sexy, it was emotional, it was beautiful, it was perfect.

Rachel Hart is u
Christy
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Explosive Stars!!!

photo a98bc1c1-d518-4f18-b611-724c86df0d5e_zpsab379dc6.jpg
"Ricochet can cause a lot of damage.”

Emotional, sexy and my favorite of the series so far, Ricochet is a story you won’t want to miss out on!

Rachel Hart is the lovable secretary to the renegade boys. She is so much more than a secretary to them. She is a friend, a little sister, she keeps them in line and keeps everything together. She is indispensable. Now she’s on a task to pick up Troy’s friend from the airport. He’s an expert on explosives an they desperately need
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Skye Jordan never fails to draw me into her world, introducing her characters in a really interesting, engaging manner. She makes me want to love them. Ryker and Rachel’s intro was all that and then, explosive… HOT!!

Ryker, our sexy broken hero is a good man, honourable, loyal, caring, dedicated and honest. The army has been his only constant, everything else... childhood, women, love... all transient. He’s seen and experienced things no man should have to.

Rachel our super efficient heroine is
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Peeerfect and Best book of the series so far Stars*****

I love this series, there's just something that pulls at my heart with these guys. But I especially loved this couple. With the Military aspect of the story, this was HANDS DOWN MY FAVOURITE SO FAR... Grab your tissues, coffee, chocolate and kindle cause your in for a treat here.

photo EC8DBF7A-6DC8-4B03-AA73-CBEB1DA2BF24_zpsskwee93y.jpg

Nathan 'Ryker' has suffered a tragic accident which has left him with a lot of nightmares, 'flashbacks' and terrible guilt of his friends and brothers loss.

photo 2A02D8CE-B299-4AC9-8826-1035AAE402D7_zps1ftzyaxn.gif

He
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Explosive--Stars!!

My oh my that Ryker was delicious! Deliciously Dirty and Deliciously Sexy!!!
"I'm going to spread you out on the bed when we get to the room. I'm going to look at you while I touch you. I'm going to lick you and suck you and fuck you. And I'm going to watch everything."

While Ryker isn't a "true" Renegade, he was just as drool worthy as the other Renegades. Ryker is on leave from the military. Troy asks Ryker to help on an explosives project for their latest movie.

Ryker
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 Exploding Stars

photo Ricochet_zps3cee71c1.jpg

A troubled man on leave from the Army - Called to help his friend with an explosion - Meets a cute, sassy girl with her own set of baggage and what do you get.......a flipping great book!!

This book is a continuation of the Renegades Stuntmen group. Rachel she was country-girl fresh and apple-pie sweet with a streak of Tonka-truck tough is their office manager guru. She was only suppose to be a temp as she was running away from problems. But over time she has embedded herse
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 HOT EXPLOSIVE STARS!

*arc provided per Netgally for honest review*

I became a fan of Skye Jordan with the first Renegade’s book, and well this book totally solidified her awesome status in my book!

Explosions, fire, blowing it up...in every way. Thank God the Renegades needed to blow up a bridge or Nathan Ryker would have never been experienced! For those wandering...Yes this is a hot steamy, bad boy meets girl kind of romance read, but the game changer here is the awesome Rachel Hart. Jordan h
Duchess Nicole
"Ricochet can cause a lot of damage."

I've gotta go with the general consensus on this one...my favorite by Skye Jordan so far! This was a story that squeezed some tears from me...the kind of tears that I tried to hold back because I didn't expect them and felt silly letting fall. Because...really? A sexy contemp romance about stuntmen and their go-to girl? Yeah, I went there. Nathan Ryker dragged the little teary-eyed girl out in me. He also dragged the raging slut out of me, but that's another
Geri Reads
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating Clarification: 4.5 explosive stars!

There is a certain expectation when you read a Skye Jordan book, particular with this series. You know going in that it's going to be HOT. And Ricochet delivered on that times ten.

But what really surprised me about this book is the gut-wrenching tenderness that I felt towards its characters. Sounds melodramatic, no? But I digress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nathan Ryker is falling into an abyss of despair and guilt. After a failed mission which almost wiped out his squad, his ba
♥Sharon♥
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing Stars!!

Ricochet is the third book in the Renegades Series and I must say with each book they seem to be getting HOTTER and SEXIER!

photo ricochetcollage_zpsd397a765.jpg

I’ve decided that this one is my favorite. There was just something about Ryker that I loved. As much as he had a hardness about himself because of all he has gone through there was a vulnerability about him that really got to me.

Nathan Ryker…mmmm he was WONDERFUL! He was also sexy, hot, delicious, dirty, rugged and “un-fucking-forgettable.” He is alo a g
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Where was Ryker when I was single and traveling? Had he been around during that period in my life I would have stalked my local airport bar.

Rachel is the Renegade's secretary/office manager and has been assigned to pick up a close friend of the owners at the airport. The guy, Ryker, she is picking up is on a three week leave from active duty and has been hired to work on a special project for the Renegades.

After searching the airport for Ryker, whom she has never met, Rachel heads to the airpo
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "YOLO" Stars!
(ARC provided by Netgalley)

photo 6ecd343c-d51e-4930-a496-df50f95f1522.jpg

photo ecc97d47-ad5d-4a56-a7d8-f6fcc2a91dda.jpg

Rachel Hart is a woman with a full, busy life in Los Angeles. She works for a stunt company called the Renegades. She is the secretary/manager, and does everything but the stunts. She keeps everything running smoothly, and works with a bunch of gorgeous men all day. She doesn't mix work & sex, so she stays a bit lonely at times.

photo 8044e550-b0c4-4c34-a4cf-f0b469d3b61e.png

Rachel is so used to being the good girl, but really needs a hot hook-up lately. Being around beautiful man candy al
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 unbelievably explosive STARS

God, I'm in love with this series. I would read a hundred more books like this, just because they are all together fabulous...well written, sexy, funny, emotional....

Ricochet is the last one of the Renegades for now... there are boys left, so I'm hoping Ms. Jordan will be so kind as to deliver some more alpha-stuntmen goodness. I'll be waiting over here in my little corner of the world...eating triple chocolate ice cream.

“I can’t wait to get my mouth on you,” he w
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Rachel is the glorified secretary for the Renegades but she's oh so much more. And she wants oh so much more out of life. That includes lowering her inhibitions and allowing herself to enjoy things...things such as the handsome Nathan who she meets at the airport. Nathan's totally onboard with the idea but how can he tell her that he's really the guy that she was sent to pick up and that she is off limits?

There is so much more to Rachel than meets the eye. I thought we would be getting some air
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Skye Jordan Fans, Romance, Erotica
4.5 And Loving Every Minute Of It Stars * * * * 1/2

Skye Jordan understands the whole man woman thing. She just does. She has developed a specific cadence...a way of drawing the reader in and believing the situations could somehow be real. How people at certain emotional points in their lives would make the mental leap to act differently... to seize moments... and go with their gut urges, balls to the wall. She makes you fall into the clutches of the scenario presented and takes you on a non stop
Catarina
4 Emotionally Explosive Stars!

Nathan Ryker is a broken man after experiencing some real bad things in Afghanistan.
He tries to lose himself in alcohol and women but that “healing” is a short-term one so he constantly lives in the shadows. During a leave, his friends from the Renegades team ask him a favor than he can’t say no and he can’t even being to imagine that Rachel, Renegade’s office manager is about to touch his black soul.

description

Hurt after a bad breakup, Rachel is swearing off love so after
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 stars

photo 20140713_095750-kdcollage_zps76b6a65e.jpg

Rachel wanted a night of sex with a stranger. She didnt expect Ryker was the same guy working with the Renegades for their latest job.

I found this quite serious as both main characters had their issues. It dragged a little but the panty melting sex scenes more than made up for it. Also, Rachel was a better heroine than Rubi.

Fans of the series will enjoy this, and for readers who are new to this author, if you love reading about hot sex I think you will like this too. Personally, I liked
Claire Robinson
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "I won't promise I'll ever be perfect, but I can promise to keep trying." Stars!

You could say that I am ‘tight’ when it comes to dishing out a 5, with regards to stars on my book ratings. This is not because I am a meanie, but because I read a lot of books. A large number of them of a very high calibre, and as such you will see that I give a lot of 4.5 stars. To hit a 5, an author has to do evoke 3 things from me –

1) Keep my mind on the story and characters (I get distracted very easily)
Michelle
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Screenshot_5

Rachel is the glue that has been holding the Renegades together. Stress of the job, the hurt over her personal life and the overall eagerness to shed her skin for a while leads her to the arms of a stranger. But that stranger isn't a stranger at all. When the need for an explosives expert is needed, Troy calls in a favor from his old friend, Nathan Ryker. On leave from the military after a tragic event left him a tad bit more broken than he was before; Ryker knew burying himself in women was t
Pam
4 stars
"You were born to be naked and beneath me."

Rachel is part of the Renegade team, she keeps all the men in line and makes sure things get done around the office. Trying out her new plan to become a new woman, she lets her hair down and enjoys a night with a sexy stranger, little does she know the sexy stranger is no other than the man who is here to help get their project out of the red… Ryker.
She was exactly what he needed, when he needed it.

Ryker is in need of a distraction, af
Debra
Dec 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing

★★★★☆ 4.5 Stars!

Aww... Loved it!

My favorite of the series so far! Review to come.

*ARC kindly provided by the publisher, via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review*
Christie«SHBBblogger»
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**ARC courtesy of the author in exchange for an honest review**

Title: Ricochet
Series:Renegades #3
Author: Skye Jordan
Release Date: July 14 , 2014
Rating:4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Ricochet is an insanely hot book that's sure to get your heart pumping and your blood pressure rising. It turns up in the heat-in a good way, of course. It's been a while since I read the first book in the series but this book almost immediately sent me back to that place of pure boo
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
3.5 Stars

I think I'm ready for this author to write a new series. I like her writing, and her books are hot and the stories are good, but I'm just ready for something different from her.

Also, one of my pet-peeves is when the heroine keeps running from the guy through the whole book. So that didn't help :(

I would still recommend this book because it was a good story and HOT :)
.Karéz.
5 "What if" Stars...

What a great read...Ricochet is by far my favorite in Renegades series. A sweet, aching, sexy, Story.

Nathan (Ryker).is an Army ranger,and a man who knows his way with explosives!. being on battlefield over sixteen years, he lost many great best friends. which led him in a state where he needed to clear his mind. after he was sent home. His best friend Troy a Renegade Stuntmen, contacts with Ryker, hoping he could help them with the new Bond film.
to be able to blow up a brid
TeriLyn
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing

**Ricochet generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

5 Crazy Good Renegade Stars

Ricochet marks not only the third book in Skye Jordan’s Renegade Series but my new favorite from this author. This series provides excellent writing, engaging plots, hot alpha males, feisty heroines and a group of characters you’ll come to love. Book three gives us all of those elements plus the depth of vulnerability and emotion stemming from the PTSD suffered by active mi
Victoria
***WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY REQUIRE FREQUENT FANNING OF YOUR LADY BITS***

Ricochet by Skye Jordan (Joan Swan) is the third book in the Renegade series. All the books in the series share supporting characters but Ricochet works fine as a stand-alone. Although sequential, this series isn’t one where previous events are continually alluded to, making it easy to just jump right in. For readers that like to read series books in order, start with Reckless (a favorite of mine!).

Sparks fly immediately be
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Four explosively hot stars!

What do you get when you put a hot military stud suffering from major PTSD with a girl who has a major "gotta fix it" complex? A FUCKHOT storyline, to start.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ryker, close childhood friend to fellow Renegade Troy, is on a 2 month leave from the Army. An explosives expert, he's been consulted by the Renegades to design and implement a bridge explosion for an action movie. Ryker doesn't pass up the opportunity to pass his mandatory leave with what he loves most....blowi
AJ
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 scorchingly beautiful stars

I love this book! Freaking love it! It’s fun, it’s sexy, there is fantastic chemistry, some real heart and wonderful heart-clenching drama and, oh yeah, did I mention – it’s absolutely steaming hot! Featuring two characters that I love to bits, this is definitely my favourite of the series so far.

Rachel is the secretary/office manager/woman-behind-the-men of the Renegades – a gorgeous bunch of adrenaline junky stuntmen. She loves her job, and even though Jax (as th
Dísir
I regretted this the moment I was a quarter way through the book and yes, I know this probably places me at the rank bottom about my feelings about erotica comprising a bastard of a male protagonist, hell-bent on self-destruction by alcohol and screwing as many women as he can and a jaded woman done with relationships. Yet, I tried to struggle through, skimming when I could, searching for some redemptive part of the story that would help me go on.

I failed, miserably.

But with every review that he

• Saving Jay (Breaking Free, #3)
  • First Temptation (Covert Affairs, #1.2)
  • Yes to Everything
  • In Dark Woods (Signal Bend, #4.5)
  • Shattered (Extreme Risk, #2)
  • You Own Me
  • Bare Knuckle (Vegas Top Guns Book 5)
  • Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6)
  • Blaze (Braddock-Black, #1)
  • Give Me Grace (Give Me, #3)
  • Shadow of Sin (The Martin Family, #2)
  • Don't Deny Me, Part Two (Don't Deny Me, #2)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Unblocked - Episode Four (Timber Towers, #4)
  • Delicious (Delicious #1)
  • Seven Days

Renegades (7 books)
  • Reckless (Renegades, #1)
  • Rebel (Renegades, #2)
  • Relentless (Renegades, #4)
  • Rendezvous (Renegades, #5)
  • Riptide (Renegades, #6)
  • Rapture (Renegades, #7)
“I know”—he lowered his voice and stepped closer, now only six inches away—“that any man who’d had you give his cock a chocolate massage, then watched you suck off every last trace of it like a lollipop, wouldn’t be able to think of anything else when they looked at you.” 4 likes
“It’s exhausting,” he said. “Isn’t it?”
Her gaze slid to his mouth, and just that little spark of heat in her expression created the fire low in his gut. “What?”
“Resisting.”