Start by marking “A Mistletoe Affair (The Wintersage Weddings #3)” as Want to Read:
A Mistletoe Affair (The Wintersage Weddings #3)

A Mistletoe Affair

(The Wintersage Weddings #3)

The Silk Sisters' longtime friends Janelle, Sandra and Vicki have turned their business savvy into a top-tier event agency. In the wealthy enclave of Wintersage, Massachusetts, there's an abundance of lavish parties, society drama and longing hearts to keep them busy.

Floral designer Vicki Ahlfors is a shy, hopeless romantic. The dutiful daughter of a banking dynasty,

Published December 1st 2014 by Harlequin Kimani Romance (first published November 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Mistletoe Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Mistletoe Affair

Start your review of A Mistletoe Affair (The Wintersage Weddings #3)
Megan
I find a lot of comfort in Farrah Rochon's romances. Her protagonists tend to genuinely like and respect each other, and their attraction to each other builds upon that rather than act as the prime motivator for them spending time together--but Rochon does this without sacrificing sexiness. I also like how she uses familiar tropes but instead of simply employing them as romance shorthand (like, in this book, shy and overlooked Vicki gets a chic makeover, and suddenly everyone, including Jordan, ...more
Reshemah
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Farrah Rochon's contribution to the "Wintersage Weddings" series was just in time for Christmas. What better way than to get you in the Christmas spirit than a good Christmas love story.
I have been NOT SO PATIENTLY waiting on Jordan and Vicki's story and it was well worth the wait. Little Mason is just as cute as can be. It took Jordan a while to see what was right in front of him all these years but his ex-wife left a bad taste in his mouth. With questions surrounding the results of the
KBeautiful1
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another home run by author Farrah Rochon. I really enjoy her books because they are so detailed and she makes you apart of her stories.

What is a girl to do when her two best friends are suddenly married? That is the dilemma that Vicki Ahlfors has found herself in. Her friends Janelle and Sandra have found the love of their lives, everyone always assumed it would be Vicki because she wanted the marriage and children. Little did anyone know except for two people was that Vicki had been in love
Dafort
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
A Mistletoe Affair is the third installment in the Wintersage Weddings series and in this story, floral designer Vicki Ahlfors is the last of the best friends to find love. Vicki's love interest is none other than her best friend Sandra's brother, Jordan Woolcott. Vicki has been in love with Jordan since high school but he has never shown an interest until Vicki goes through a makeover that knocks the single father off his game. Vicki offers to help Jordan with his young son and the two embark ...more
Desiree Watson
Dec 28, 2015 added it
Shelves: fiction
A Mistletoe Affair (Wintersage Series Book 2)

Vicki, Janelle and Sandra have been friends since high school. Vicki has had a crush on Sandra's brother Jordan Woolcott for years, the thing is, he's never shown any interest in Vicki. She volunteers to watch baby Mason so Jordan can get some rest one evening, and things take off from there. It seems as if everyone else knew Vicki had eyes for Jordan except Jordan. When they finally realize they love each other, it's a winning situation for Jordan
Deena
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Vicki and Jordan had a bit more to deal with than the other two couples, but their story was a good one. The issues Jordan was facing as a single dad were realistically portrayed, IMO, but his obsession with the outcome of the election was a little over the top. I'm guessing,however, that that intensity is what made him overlook Vicki so long, in the first place.

Nice to see Vicki come into her own and out of the shadows of Janelle and Sandra, and also her family. I'm especially glad to see she
Brenda
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put this one down either. Read this in one day. Vicki and Jordan's story was one of great joy and hot passion. Vicki reminds me of myself with always putting others first and trying to satisfy and keep everybody else happy. I loved the fact that she made herself over and started putting Vicki first and to see her and Jordan's love blossom was awesome. I loved this story! The Wintersage Wedding Series were great reads and I'd highly suggest them to anyone.
Shone
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
A perfect ending to the Winter Sage Weddings trilogy Three life long friends who have been called the "Silk sisters" since high school. Each looking for love and wanting to be successful in their own right.Farrah brought the tree stories together with characters from book one and two while keeping Vicki and Jordan in the fore front.
Toni
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-fiction
Enjoyed this story of Vicki Ahlfors and Jordan Wolcott. Vicki has had a major crush on Jordan for years. Jordan was unaware of her feelings and thought of her as his sisters friend, until one day he sees her in a different light.
Crystal
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Mistletoe Affair

This was a good book. True love can overcome any prior bad experiences. Jordan and Vickie found that love in each other.
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread-books
This book is a showcase that loving someone and stay true to yourself and your feelings pay off in the end. l really do love all three in the Silk Sisters series that they are a MUST REREAD.
Carolynnette Taylor
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I am a big fan of Farrah Rochon, and this story did not disappoint. Can't wait for her next book!!
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Mistletoe Affair

I Loved the Silk Sisters! I would definitely recommend this book. This was a great book from the beginning to the end. The characters brought the story to life.
Raquell Barton
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Affair is the 3rd book in The Wintersage Wedding Series. It is about three friends who find love and happily ever after. Pick up all three - you will not be disappointed!
The CurvyJones
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: challenge-2014
Helen Williams
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Floral designer Vicki Ahlfors is a hopeless romantic and dutiful daughter who has always done what was expected of her. Then she falls for her best friend's divorced brother.

Attorney turned political strategist Jordan Woolcott has always defined himself by his work. But finds himself at a crossroads in trying to define himself. Being a single father to his young son, Mason is a rewarding job but is so much harder than he'd ever imagined.

Vicki seems to have a magical touch when it comes to Mason,
Carla wynn
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vickie Ahlfors has a up and coming florist business. All her life she has been the wallflower. But she has made a promise to change all of that and be true to herself.
Jordon Woollcott, is an successful lawyer and has worked as a political strategist. He is currently a single father and trying to find answers to possible campaign tampering.

Vickie has always had a crush on Jordon, since he is the big brother to one of her best friends. When he is a little overwhelmed, he finally notices Vickie.

Teonna Taylor
Dec 06, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a cute romance holiday book!
Anita
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was so incredibly well written.
Kiera
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas themed romances are some of my favorites! I always have to get in at least one during the holiday season. Farrah Rochon did not disappoint in this one either! A successful business woman finds love in an unexpected place. I love how Farrah makes sure none of her characters have to sacrifice their dreams or goals for love. She let's them have it all & I love that!
SmartBitches
Full review at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books

A Mistletoe Affair is a sweet, well-written romance for the holidays. Perhaps in deference to the fact that we all have plenty of conflict during the holidays as it is, this novel is almost totally conflict free (at least between the hero and heroine). This makes for a pleasant but somewhat bland read.

I enjoyed the role reversal in which the father is the one to discuss spending less time chasing career advancement and more time at home – it’s a
Marie Long
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Mistletoe Affair (Wintersage Weddings) by Farrah Rochon

The third and final book of the Wintersage Weddings series, A Mistletoe Affair is a feel-good romance story that values the importance of family and listening to your heart. Vicki Ahlfors is a florist, running her own small business as part of the Silk Sisters. She’s pretty much given up on ever finding love after her two best friends snagged husbands and are living happy lives. But then she meets and reunites her high school crush, Jordan Woolcott, after so many years, and the sparks fly.

I
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
This is a holiday romance that will DEFINITELY keep you warm this season!
Part of the premise of this story was SO much fun to think about; a young girl crushing on her best friend’s older brother…and then they re-connect years later, and now we have a romance novel!
While Jordan had his own distractions relating to work, the sole focus of his life was his infant son. That fatherly trait was so endearing.
I really liked all of the characters in the story because they were sweet, but not to the
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
This is a holiday romance that will DEFINITELY keep you warm this season!

Cassandra
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was such a pleasure to read. All three of the Wintersage Weddings books were delightful, and A Mistletoe Affair was the perfect note to end on. Ms. Rochon has a brilliantly delicate touch with her characters. They are glamorous and admirable but still feel like real people. Jordan's relationship with his baby son is so sweet—never cloying. I'll definitely be seeking out more books by Farrah Rochon and the other talented Wintersage authors.
Harriette B.Tolliver
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed how it took him to notice Vickie after been a friend to her sister all those years. Once she did some physical changes. I also enjoyed how he though he was help the right person to win the election because he said he would help to fund the Mass Mentors program. but instead he wanted to steal money.
Karen
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: farrah-rochon
This last installment of the Wintersage Wedding series did not disappoint. Vicki is the last of the Silk Sisters to find her happy-ever-after and its with Jordan Wolcott who she's been crushing on for years. I like how her true love finally noticed her and all of her wonderful qualities! Hats off to Farrah Rochon for a well-written love story!
Ava Smith-forrest
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sweet

I have been waiting to enjoy this story since I attended Sandra's wedding. Silk Sisters way to go. Why are more words needed that was all I had to say.
Kay
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Farrah delivers the perfect end to this series.
Mount Prospect Public Library
This sweet, sexy story arrived after the holidays, but we are thrilled to have another romance set amidst a family's Kwanzaa celebration to offer our lovestruck readers.

• Aurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)
  • Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2)
  • Every New Year (Love At Last, #1)
  • Hooray for Books!
  • Hooray for Today!
  • I Got the Christmas Spirit
  • The King of Kindergarten
  • Library Lion
  • What Momma Left Me
  • Hot Comb
  • Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)
  • Hooray for Hat!
  • Harlem's Little Blackbird: The Story of Florence Mills
  • Our Women on the Ground: Essays by Arab Women Reporting from the Arab World
  • Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work, #2)
  • A Christmas Date (First Comes Love #3)
  • Vegetables in Holiday Underwear
  • Recipes for Self-Love: How to Feel Good in a Patriarchal World
A native of south Louisiana, Farrah Rochon officially began her writing career while waiting in between classes in the student lounge at Xavier University of Louisiana. After earning her Bachelors of Science degree and a Masters of Arts from Southeastern Louisiana University, Farrah decided to pursue her lifelong dream of becoming a published novelist. She was named Shades of Romance Magazine's ...more

The Wintersage Weddings (3 books)
  • Eve of Passion (The Wintersage Weddings #1)
  • Falling into Forever (The Wintersage Weddings #2)
“curmudgeon a single opportunity to complain about the” 0 likes