Start by marking “Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2)

Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  36,175 Ratings  ·  2,909 Reviews
If A Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever. But what if he didn't love you, first?

Published January 27th 2015 by Jamie McGuire

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Redemption, please sign up.
Jess You can currently get it in paperback from the American Amazon site...it's the only place I was able to find it (and I looked EVERYWHERE).
Carolyne Looks like it's been changed to December 1st 2014.

Rachel Reads Ravenously
Right now it's FREE on Amazon! http://amzn.to/2ocbgNx 4/5/17

2 stars

photo beautifulredemption.png

Beautiful Disaster was my first ever New Adult novel. It's the reason I started reading romance books and not just young adult books. I read it all in one sitting and stayed up until 4 am trying to finish it. The appeal of the first book was its ability to suck you in and make you root for these characters who don't seem good for each other. Beautiful Redemption does not fit in the same category as its predecessor.

Liis ha
*****2.75 STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Sharon, and Tiffany}

photo 4a28c63f52858684db59e5f808d5918b_zps30753bde.jpg

I'm very sad.
I wanted to love this story, there was a point at the 70% mark that I started to have hope, things were starting to get good, but then the main characters kept pulling the same crap, and I was over it.

Liis Lindy has just moved to San Diego from Chicago, where she left behind an ex fiance. She doesn't do complicated and most definitely avoids anything that can cause her heartache. On her first night in town, at a local bar, she m
Catarina
3 Redeeming Stars.

Thomas Maddox and Liis met one night under ... special circumstances. Only to Thomas find out the next day that she is the new FBI agent so he’s technically her boss. They decide to keep it professional but their wills are being tested. Until Thomas is forced to recruit Travis to the FBI… or get him arrested for is involvement on the fire (if you read BD, you know what I’m talking about.) and ask Liis to go with him, to pretend to be his girlfriend so they don’t ruin their cove
KAS
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Oh, Thomas!! You have been such an elusive character in this fabulous series, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you!

And I must say, when you aren’t being a ruthless tyrant as an FBI boss, you are quite the charmer and ooze pure sex appeal. You truly are drunkin’ silly gorgeous!

Thomas is also a man with a lot of conflicts to deal with. He is keeping a big secret from his family, he has news to tell his brother, Travis, which will be devastating, and he is still in love with his ot
Aestas Book Blog
Shelves: not-yet-released
Woohoo!!! This is the next Maddox Brothers book and it's Thomas Maddox's story (oldest brother)!!! ♥

::: BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION ::: will be about the "loves and loss of Thomas Maddox, the eldest Maddox brother, told from the point-of-view of Liis Lindy, a no-nonsense agent of the FBI."

Also, the series will have a total of 4 novels "chronicling the exciting, romantic, and sometimes volatile road to love" of the Maddox brothers."

No release date yet.
Geri Reads
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

For those who don't like a hero who was in love with another girl in the previous book, this book might not be for you.

For those who like their heroine to be first in everything, this book might not be for you.

For those like to have a clear assurance coupled with a grand gesture to show the hero's love and devotion, this book might not be for you.

Now for those you who have no problem with those statements above or at least would like to try, then this book is for you.

Full disclosure.
Beverly
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

You know those books that you love and can read over and over again? Well Beautiful Disaster is one of those stories for me. I absolutely adore Travis Maddox. So when I see a book about the Maddox Brothers I have to dive right in.

While I did enjoy certain aspects of this story, I didn't love it. The story between Liis and Thomas became tired after a while. Mainly because when you think of a Maddox boy this line comes to mind: "And when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever.”

Thi
Rose
Pre-read reaction: *sighs* I might as well... =/

This is weird, though. It's like this is listed under two different series (#4 in the Beautiful Disaster series, #2 in the Maddox Brothers series), and I haven't really seen very many books that have that kind of measure. I'm guessing it's listed like this for continuity's sake, but it's still weird to me.

Post-read reaction: Probably not a surprise to anyone who's followed my "following" of this series, but you might be surprised as to why I didn't
Kassidy
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This probably Jamie McGuire's strongest novel that I've read. I really enjoyed it, and I love the characters.
Patrycja

Title: Beautiuful Redemption
Series: The Maddox Brothers #2
Author: Jamie McGuire
Release Date: January 27, 2015
Rating: 3 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Jamie McGuire and her Maddox boys… oh don’t they all make me tremble!

Travis made me batshit crazy and feeling hangover. Trenton made me swoon and laugh. Thomas was definitely sexy, demanding and love worthy. Every brother is different and very complex character; it’s hard not to fall in love with them. Yet somehow,
description

Beautiful Redemption tells the story of Thomas Maddox a year after his break up with Camille, Trent's girl. In this book was introduced Agent Liis Lindy, a language analyst, who got transferred to San Fransisco after her breaking up with her boyfriend after 7 years together. In her first night in the city Liis went for a drink and a couple of hours later she got back to her new condo with a hot, tall, strong hazel eyed man and, well, had hot great sex but after the beautiful stranger was ready t
Glass
2.5-move-on-already-stars

Short?
It was okay, but main female character was so damn annoying.

Longer version? Here we go...

description

I was probably among first hundred people who read and loved Beautiful Disaster, before whole "new adult wave" and x-number of Travis Maddox rip-offs. Yes, I did read all sequels because, let's be honest here - all of us have that one series we keep reading no matter the fact that it's not good as the "original" story. Jamie McGuire and her Maddox Brothers are that for me.

So,
Deea (Andreea)
YESSS! Bring it already!

And this would better answer those questions left unanswered in Beautiful Oblivion. Or else.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ ETA: kindle freebie 4/2/17

3.5 ★'s

Two FBI agents, each wanting something else. One thinking it's her job, the other thinking it's something more.

Let me just start out saying that I like Thomas, I really do...how can you not? His heart is broken but when he sees his chance for something more, he goes after it...full throttle. Unfortunately, maybe a little too soon and a little too much.

I just wanted to shake Liis and hug her at the same time. I felt bad
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Li xB by sb_zpsamwuwffk.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (4/8/2017)

Stand-alone book 2.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Rede...
BLURB:
No-nonsense Liis Lindy is an agent of the FBI. Deciding she is married only to her job, she breaks off her engagement and transfers from Chicago to the field office in San Diego. She loves her desk. She is committed to her laptop. She dreams of promotions and shaking hands with the director after cracking an impossible case.

Special Agent in Charge Thomas Maddox is arrogant, unforgiving, and
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Stars!
(BR With Sharon, Patty & Tiffany)

photo fdf3f14d-e995-48d8-8591-269470ffba87_zpseedf39b3.jpg

photo 23039315-cc18-4515-ad0a-8375db9a0242_zpsffa96f90.jpg

Liis Lindy is a beautiful Irish/Japanese woman wanting to start over. After breaking off her engagement, Liis moves thousands of miles away from home to Midtown in San Diego. Wanting a fresh start, Liis jumps at the chance to relocate from Chicago. Liis is a language expert/intelligence analyst for the FBI.

photo dca16a3e-a9b5-4c13-b0de-227222945072_zps63a63fb4.jpg

Needing a break from unpacking, Liis heads out to a local bar called Cutter's Pub to relax & unwind. She meets a sexy stranger, & ha
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 13, 2014 marked it as to-read
YAY!! It's T.J. or Thomas Maddox's story!! Woohoo!!

IMG 0804

IMG 0803

BRteaser4

IMG 0742

IMG 0886
Jen
This is the second book in the Maddox brothers series. I did enjoy Thomas Maddox ‘s book better than Trenton’s but I’m finding the heroines in this series to really annoy me. In this story, Liis really got on my every last nerve. Her trying to keep her emotions out of the relationship between Thomas and herself drove me nuts. It got old fast, and her constant insecurities regarding Thomas’s ex was tiresome too. I find that all the Maddox guys are so sweet but their taste in women needs major wor ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

♥ ♥ ♥ THOMAS MADDOX - FBI ♥ ♥ ♥

Ok - I was really looking forward to reading this book. And I really liked it - but... hm - the whole book - or rather the whole story was basically about Travis - but Travis was only in it for a second and this whole mob and criminal stuff...totally weird. We're in an FBI office for 80% of the book and that should make this a bit of a romantic suspence thing at least - but there was nothing suspensy about it - maybe the last few pages. I don't know what to think
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ever since Jamie McGuire first announced she planned on doing a Maddox Brothers spinoff series, I wanted Thomas. From the very start I saw something there, something intangible. In Beautiful Disaster, you could almost sense “it”, hiding beneath the surface, something so much more than just a solemn and cynical nature. He intrigued me. I wanted to know more because I knew there was more.

I even remember voting on Jamie’s Facebook page (way back when) for which Maddox brother she should do first.
Beth Hudspeth

Here we have Thomas, the oldest of the Maddox brothers. We meet him first in Beautiful Oblivion (view spoiler) It has been about a year since the end of Beautiful Oblivion and Thomas has been keeping a secret from his family. He is an FBI agent in San Diego, not in marke
Rebecca
I loved this book so much! It's my fav so far in the series. I loved Liis. I loved Thomas. Together they were perfect.

I LOVE THE MADDOX BROTHERS

Glire
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: new-adult
description

Hola, me llamó Gliré y soy adicta a los libros malos.

*todos responden*: ¡Hola, Gliré!

Sé que aceptar que tengo un problema es el primer paso, así que aquí estoy hoy, ante ustedes, para admitir que he lastimado a muchas personas por culpa de esta adicción:
- A mis amigos, cuyas recomendaciones de libros dejo de lado para dedicar más tiempo a leer libros malos.
- A mi familia, de quien me he alejado porque cada vez que me preguntan “¿qué lees?" tengo que mentirles, porque siento vergüenza.
- A mi m
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 stars for me. I LOVED Beautiful Disaster...it was one of my all time favorite reads. But BR did not hold any of the same magic. My issues stem from the fact that I was so severely tainted with Trent and dreadful Cami's story, it ruined the whole "beautiful" experience. Cami is a constant presence throughout this story. I dislike her, tremendously. I was hoping BR would move beyond and give this series a fresh start and Thomas his own love story. That was not the case and unfortunately, Thomas ...more
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo 12705f7114bbe00365ff1002c08429439_zps4f20d0fc.jpg

I love it, but….
Yes, I love it, I mean, it’s a Maddox, it’s a Jamie’s book, it’s a REDEMPTION - Now I understand the name of Beautiful Oblivion and of course the name of Beautiful Redemption -, but….
I was expecting this book eagerly. Thomas was a total mystery to me after reading Beautiful Oblivion, and I needed to know his story, why he did what he did and I wanted his HEA so badly! And I got it. This book, Beautiful Redemption, was awesome but it didn't give me everything I needed of Thomas.
Candace
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of The Maddox Brothers series
Another Hot Maddox Brother!

When Liis transfers to San Diego from the Chicago field office, she isn't looking for a relationship. Leaving behind her former fiancé and a seven year relationship that had grown stale long ago, the last thing she wants is to tie herself down again. She's married to her work and won't let a relationship distract her from her career aspirations.

Looking for a distraction, Liis takes a handsome stranger home from her new neighborhood bar for a single night of mind-blowin
Heather
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books, ipad
I really really liked this book. Which makes me very happy because I did not like Beautiful Oblivion much at all. I thought Trent was very boring. But Thomas? OMG I can't believe I'm about to say this but I almost like him more than Travis!! I thought Liis was a great love for Thomas but she started to annoy me when she CONSTANTLY accused Thomas of still loving his ex. I'm so excited to love Jaime McGuire's books again and can't wait to start reading Beautiful Sacrifice!
Angigames
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
La cura di mantenimento per il mio cuore romantico inizia con la M e finisce con la X. Ora ne sono pienamente convinta e consapevole! Io adoro tutto ciò che la McGuire scrive perché continua sempre a sorprendermi nel migliore dei modi. Finora non mi ha mai deluso,anzi, grazie ai miei adorati fratelli Maddox, il mio cuore è volato in alto fino alle stelle e ancora non si degna di tornare sulla Terra e lo capisco, lo capisco molto bene!
Nuovo libro, nuova avventura, nuovo Maddox! E che Maddox! È il
Gökçe
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yorumum; http://flawlessight.blogspot.com.tr/2...

Bu ay okuduğum yeni yetişkin kitaplarının çoğunluğu beni hayal kırıklığına uğrattı. Tatlı Yalan'ı okumayı bu nedenle erteliyordum ama ne ara elime aldım da başladım hiç bilmiyorum. Dediğim gibi bu ay ki okuduğum kitaplar yüzünden Tatlı Yalan'dan çok büyük bir beklentim yoktu. Aslında beklentilerimi düşük tutmam iyi oldu, çünkü okurken gerçekten keyif aldım. Yorumumu bloga gireceğim ama burada da belirtmek istiyorum ki Thomas, Maddox kardeşler aras
Madison Mega-Mara...: #231-232 Beautiful Redemption/Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire 1 1 Dec 20, 2015 01:23PM
IfList.com:Beautiful Redeption 1 27 Sep 17, 2015 10:48AM
About the epilogue... (spoiler alert!) 11 163 May 31, 2015 04:24PM
Synopsis what? 8 129 Mar 29, 2015 01:48AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Beautiful Redemption 9 36 Jan 31, 2015 08:08PM
Fifty Shades of R...: January 2105 ~ BOTM ~ Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire 2 59 Jan 02, 2015 05:21PM
  • When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #10)
  • Falling Away (Falling, #4)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)
  • Baking and Babies (Chocoholics, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • The Girl's Got Secrets (Forbidden Men, #7)
  • Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #6)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Maybe Not (Maybe, #1.5)
  • Becoming Rain (Burying Water, #2)
  • Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
  • Deceiving Lies (Forgiving Lies, #2)
  • Deep (Stage Dive, #4)
Jamie McGuire was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She attended Northern Oklahoma College, the University of Central Oklahoma, and Autry Technology Center where she graduated with a degree in Radiography.

Jamie paved the way for the New Adult genre with the international bestseller Beautiful Disaster. Her follow-up novel, Walking Disaster, debuted at #1 on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Jou
More about Jamie McGuire

The Maddox Brothers (5 books)
  • Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1)
  • Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3)
  • Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, #4)
  • A Beautiful Funeral (The Maddox Brothers, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I loved her first,” Thomas said. “But you, Liis…you are the last woman I will ever love.” 58 likes
“Love isn’t about predictions or behavioural markers. It just happens, and you have no control.” 40 likes