Start by marking “Meteor Prince, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Meteor Prince, Vol. 2

Meteor Prince, Vol. 2

(Meteor Prince #2)

Hako Natsuno's bad luck hasn't improved, but her alien boyfriend, Io, takes everything in stride, even when his feelings for her cause him to be repeatedly struck by lightning. The two have barely started dating when a naked alien girl arrives on Earth and says she is Io's true mate. Hako really does have the worst luck!
Published April 7th 2015 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Meteor Prince, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meteor Prince, Vol. 2

Mary
All in all, a surprisingly good 2 volume series. It manages to pack in more events and fluff than most full-length shojo do in only 2 volumes, and somehow, it doesn't feel terribly rushed. Recommended if you want a cute supernatural romance.
Emmy Lou
It was very rushed, but I really enjoyed it. I wish this series was longer!
Katie (Kitkatscanread)
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh I loved reading the continuation of this manga series!
This manga is so cute and has so many hilarious moments. That's what I love about animes or manga; is that they can be so farfetched, that it can still make all sense.
Totally recommend this manga.
Jillian -always aspiring-
First read of 2019! And...it’s fluffy, sure, but there isn’t much substance in this 2-volume manga for me. I don’t think I’ll ever reread it, to be honest. But I look forward to trying Meca Tanaka’s other works in the future.
Chris
Jan 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
It’s cute.
Chelsea
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, romance, sci-fi
This is the second and FINAL volume of the Meteor Prince manga. This was a very cute, quick read about an alien that falls/comes to Earth for the sole reason of 'mating' with Hako. This volume introduces a new alien character that has her sights set on Io. This manga left me feeling a bit sad that there was not more. I really liked the characterizations of the characters in this volume, and I personally feel like we could have seen much much more from them. The story in this volume did seem a bi ...more
Melody Germain
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this ending. Everything about it was adorable, and I was so pleasantly surprised to see how much character growth there was with only two volumes. There were some lovely themes about love and destiny and how we can change our fate and learning to grow as a person. I loved that rather than being consumed by their love for one another, it helped both of them to become better, happier versions of themselves. Io's willingness to sacrifice things for Hako and his dedication to protecting her ...more
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~4/5

I’m honestly impressed with how much character and story development there is in such a short series. There’s depth, time for the characters to grow, no rushing. A lot of story in such a short time. I’m really happy with this series. Plus, it’s super cute.

There’s a lot of innocence between Io and Hako, even as they’re growing closer, and Io is wanting to get married at some point. We meet Hako’s family, we meet Io’s brother and Io’s fiancé. The two date a lot. Io goes under a change in order
Laura Martinelli
Apr 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, manga
In the end, an overall “meh.” This isn’t a bad little two volume series, it’s very cute, it’s very sweet, but it just didn’t work for me in the end. There’s really no big character developments throughout the series, and this is really just one wacky romantic hijinks story with aliens after another. With bonus rival character and concerned family members who just don’t really understand. I actually reread Hino Matsuri’s Meru-Peri a few months ago, and I think that that was is a better version o ...more
Rebecca
Oct 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Meteor Prince's finale is just the right mix of bitter and sweet to really work. While at times the series (duology?) seemed to err more on the cheesy side, the selfless decisions of the heroine and the determination of the hero worked to make this feel like a triumphant ending. While I might have enjoyed reading more about them, and am still kind of peeved at Tanaka for her sidebar about their future, I also think this was just the right length to make it satisfying.
Kimberly
Apr 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels, ya
Oh, why are you only two volumes? This 2nd volume felt rushed, so I gave it 3 instead of 4 stars. I love the storyline and characters, but it would have been sooo much better if it was at least 3 volumes.
Janna Marie
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, owned
Such a cute series!
Noseinabook
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series was so short! I felt like it could have been expanded. As it was it felt very rushed. Still, it was really cute and had a happily ever after!
Fyre.Katz
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
pretty good story, sorta of
Aniko
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the way she ended this series! Love is stronger than distance/space/lost memories/etc!! As always, Meca Tanaka delivers a happy ending and beautifully rendered work! :)
Stephanie Toogood
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This duology was cute, funny and adorable.
Miss Susan