Start by marking “Omerion: (Hell is My New Home)” as Want to Read:
Omerion: (Hell is My New Home)

Read Excerpt

Omerion: (Hell is My New Home)

SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT HELL?

_____________________________

“It is a place of unrelenting misery and interminable pain and sorrow. It a place of lost hope, a dismal abyss where remorse is candy, and tears, nectar, to unforgiving monstrosities with endless appetites.”

In life, Samuel Rylandt was a serial rapist and murderer who callously committed heinous acts with no r
Published July 12th 2014 by Angel Gelique (first published July 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Omerion, please sign up.
Angel Gelique I'm just finding this question now--I didn't get an alert/notification--sorry. If you're still interested, please send me a message. I will gladly giv…moreI'm just finding this question now--I didn't get an alert/notification--sorry. If you're still interested, please send me a message. I will gladly give you a free, no-strings-attached ePUB (Nook) copy. Thanks so much!(less)

Start your review of Omerion: (Hell is My New Home)
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
You think you know what hell is like? Angel Gelique takes that image and smashes it with her bare feet.

Sam is a serial rapist..the asshole. He also murders a few of the girls along the way. They can after all identify him.
This book should be required reading in the courtroom for rapist.

It is a short little book, but it packs a huge punch.
Warning:not for the easily grossed out. Sam deserves it.

I did receive a copy from the author of this book and she is my friend. In no way did that imp
Anne
Jul 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Anne by: Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Alrighty, this is a shorty about a serial rapist who goes to Hell.
Niiiice.

Our main character, Sam, was trying to continue his winning streak with the ladies, when one of those bitches fought back.
*fist pump*
One knife to the gut later, and he found himself in Hell.

Alrighty, the first bit of this book, where Samuel is getting eviscerated and tortured went on a bit too long for my taste.
Not that I didn't initially enjoy it when the demon tore out his throat and pulled out his intestines, mind you.
AleJandra
4 WELCOME TO OMERION STARS
description
Pop Sugar Reading Challenge 2016 A book that's under 150pages.

Yo soy muy asustadiza y no me gusta leer libros de terror, pero curiosamente me he vuelto súper fan de Angel Gelique.

Este es el 5 libro que leo de ella y creo que ha sido mi favorito. Lo disfrute demasiado.
Es raro decir que disfrute ver todo el gore y violencia que se muestra en esta historia, pero el protagonista se lo merecía y eso me hiso feliz.

La historia es fácil, Samuel el protagonista es un violado
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
***4 " DO UNTO OTHERS " STARS***
.......I will NEVER curse you out again.

I'm not going to lie, the beginning of the story had me thinking " What the fuck is this ? ".... but once the pieces started clicking together my thoughts changed to " oh' shit! "

And if your not careful, it will turn you into its bitch.
THE END.

**Thank you Angel for gifting me not only your wonderful story but your friendship as well........MWAH! **

BTW, she's gifting it to everyone as well...
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Recommended to Carla ☺Did I Say That☺ by: Jenna **Dreams**
Shelves: quickie
4 Stars
Holy Shit...what did I just read!!...Wow!!!
It's impossible to write a review without spoiling a major plot twist...
So I'll give you my opinion of Omerion in one gif.....are you ready? Good. Here goes nothing......

photo mrw-my-so-asked-me-during-oral-sex-if-she-could-massage-my-prostate-with-her-pinky-70118_zpsfpkplnad.gif
yeap..that's it...I should admit that I contemplated DNF-ing Omerion in the beginning but I'm glad I stuck with it because Angel told one hell of a story that had me laughing out loud .... tongue tied..... and if I might add , slightly frightened!!

Thanks so much Angel for gi
Beth
Shelves: favorites
Omg were to begin.
The fact I know the author matters not.
The fact my name's in the dedication (points and blushes) matters not.
This yet again is a 5 star book by Angel. I found one error or point of dislike with it and that was it is to fucking short...excuse me Im going to look for more.....brb

nope couldnt find any more.

But that's only because I wanted more sam...more gore and more green turning face moments.

OMG this book, in short its about a guy who gets his just deserts and believe me when I
Marie
Aug 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
Unfortunately this story didn't do anything for me and I could never grasp what was truly going on, so I am putting it down as a did not finish.
Paul Nelson
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sam Rylandt is a serial rapist and murderer, right up until the time one of his victims manages to plunge a knife into his stomach and then it’s all over.

Wait, bangs the top of the TV, everything comes back into focus, only, this is crazy, this is hell and Sam is about to reap the whirlwind of everything he sowed in life, only a thousand times worse.

Cheers from the crowd…

Told in first person through the eyes of a man who is about to learn the hard way exactly what he did, revisited on himself,
Stuart Keane
Fewer words make the average human feel ill or sick. I can think of a select few. However, one that oozes fear and repulsion? Rape. It's not a nice word and the topic in horror - and generally - is uncomfortable at the best of times. However, that doesn't stop horror writers from using it freely and - sometimes - wildly. It's the stigma of rape itself, for both men and women, that makes it prime horror fodder. However, when was the last time you read a story about the rapist getting his (karmic) ...more
Donna
Shelves: horror
This is Hell unlike anything I've ever imagined. What the author spins in this book would have anyone thinking back to all the wrong they've done in their life. Karma...she's a b@#$h you don't want to mess with.
I was expecting gore, horror and absolute WTF! from this book, as I have read novels by this author before. Angel did not dissapoint. This woman has one twisted mind and can write horror like nobody's business.
Hats off to ya doll...well done.
If you write it, I will read it :)
Kay Oliver
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This dark, spine tingling and unsettling tale will rock your world. Angel is a true horror talent and this novel proves the point.
Caroline Gebbie
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-kinda-horror
Review Omerion – Horror Novella

Be Warned Hell is Waiting and She is Gruesome
I received this book for an honest review and am so thankful to the author for a very enjoyable if somewhat ghastly read. This book is not for the feint-hearted among you, it is gruesome and bloody. You will feel as if you are there in hell with all its horror and living the masterfully written torture scenes.

This short story packs a big punch. Samuel Rylandt is a serial rapist and murderer who finally gets his just des
Teresa González
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
OMG!!!

No me gustan este tipo de libros pero esta autora me encanta
Maria
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For now, just want to say:

Ms. Angel Gelique
 photo 25ee15f6b31ed431d74b65018d269146_zps1d90d40a.jpg

More later.
Kyle Warner
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
What if Clive Barker wrote A Christmas Carol and instead of a crotchety, old miser, the man looking for redemption was a murderer and a rapist? The answer is that it’d probably look a little something like Omerion, Angel Gelique’s short horror story.

Sam’s a serial rapist and he’s just been knifed to death by his latest victim. He descends to Hell (or Omerion), is brutalized, reshaped, and put through lessons that will last him an eternity as he slowly comes to repent and sympathize with the wome
Brenda Seaberg
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a unique portrayal of hell! I loved this story. I will warn you not to eat while starting this if you have a squeamish tummy - I was sitting in a restaurant, reading on my tablet - yuck! LOL! But stick with it. The story turns out really good, and is a terrific idea of what hell is! Great job yet again, Angel!
Rajeev Singh
A beautifully-rendered and breathless piece of short fiction that manages to pack horror, gore, and thrill with a strong message. A serial rapist doesn't pay for his sins merely by suffering physical torture in the depths of hell. What's more painful than the mind being ripped apart? Some lines that really touched me, a rape-victim's words: You snuffed out my innocence and my life in one violent night of cheap thrills. I was just twenty-two. You left me there, naked and devastated. When you walk ...more
Sunny
Aug 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: horror, kindle
Three words: Gore, Karma, Lesson.

A serial rapist gets sent to hell--pardon Omerion--and is taught to feel remorse for his actions by the most physically and emotionally torturous way. The author did a memorable job of delivering the message that if you harm someone then you not only hurt that person but the people around them. You just need to get past the gory parts, which seems to serve the purpose of showing that the character gets what is coming to him 10-fold. I was so glad that I had a to
Yawatta Hosby
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror
I loved this short story. The opening: “There should have been an ear-piercing scream resonating throughout the dank, dismal cavern, but no sound spewed forth from my mutilated, bloodied mouth” gave chills down my spine. The story was told through Samuel’s first person point-of-view. The author was great with voice because I HATED this jerk!!! He was vile, he was slime, and I respected that Angel Gelique wasn’t afraid to write in fear. I was disgusted (in a good way), thankful Samuel got his kar ...more
Kain
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I thought I knew what hell consisted off I was clearly very wrong. The suffering that Sam deservedly goes through in Omerion where imaginative and frightening but oh so incredible to read. Despite this book being a short story I feel it did not miss anything important out and that it got across it's point 'sharply', I do wish there was more of it because I really felt my heart sink when I got to the last page and I tell you I did not put this book down once during my reading (the book only ar ...more
Lisa Sandberg
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This a great story about what Hell could be like if you choose to make the wrong choices in life. Sam was taught all the right things as a child, but took a totally different path in his adult life. Now he is in Hell paying for his actions.

This is a gory, gripping tale of justice. I was excited to see Sam get what he deserved, and to see how he was shown what his victims and their families felt. In the end he even felt bad, but was it truly the end for Sam? Oh no, this was just the beginning of
Carole Hauser
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have often wondered what is there after this life... For those who choose to take, for those who choose to commit violent crimes... and if it's anything like what I just read, then that would be justice.

Another fantastic read!!!
Akd
Wow!
This read is about retribution, vengeance and healing. It's so creatively written and look's at a horrific persons actions and poses the neverending question...what if?
Dark. Creepy. A bit spellbinding.
Loved it.
Alannah
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
Enjoyed this one, will be trying out some of the authors other books. Like her writing style.
Kittykorn
Wow I loved every hellish moment of this book! Didn't take me long to finish this at all, Its an original view of hell and it kept me hooked. Another brilliant read by Angel Gelique, if your a fan of horror then pick this up you won't be disappointed
Stefanie

• The Ritual
  • The Asylum
  • Hearts in Atlantis
  • Madhouse
  • Scarecrows (3 Tales to Chill Your Bones #1)
  • Bear-ly Pregnant (Bear-ly, #4)
  • Before You Sleep
  • The Demon of London (The Demon Series Book 1)
  • Moorehead Manor (Moorehead Manor #1)
  • The Silent Blade (The Seven Virtues #0.5)
  • Resistant 0.5
  • Shifter (Alpha Claim #1)
  • 6 Hours, 6 Minutes, 6 Seconds - Part 1
  • The Hospital: The First Mountain Man Story (Mountain Man #0.5)
  • Brolach (Demon, #1)
Take my hand and let me lead you to the dark side....

I don't want you to curl up and be cozy; I want to take you well out of your comfort zone.
I don't want to send a tingle up your spine; I want to paralyze you with fear.
I don't want you to read about a character's fright; I want you to experience it.
I don't want to take you down a well-traveled path; I want to lead you beyond the shadows into a r

News & Interviews