Start by marking “The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)

The Cowboy's Kink

(Billionaire Bachelors #2)

Book 2 of the brand new Billionaire Bachelors Series from New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author RG Alexander

Tracy Reyes is a man who enjoys having control. Over his family's billion dollar land and cattle empire, over the women he tops at the club, and over his life. When teacher Alicia Bell drops into his lap with a problem that needs solving and a body that beg
Published July 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy's Kink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy's Kink

KnottyGirl Reviews
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Too Short!

Too Short!

I loved this book! This was the second book in the Billionaire Bachelor Series, and I am now impatiently waiting for the next installment of the series.

my only complaint is that the book was too short. In this book we get the story of Tracey Reyes, the Teflon Cowboy. After seeing his buddy successfully mated up, he decides it's time for him to settle down and have a family of his own. So he hires a matchmaker. But when he gets home from a business trip,he finds school teache
Liz
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I blinking well love this series! This instalment is about the delicious Tracy, the hot cowboy into a little kink.

Tracy hires a high class matchmaker after he decides that he is finally ready to settle down. Returning home unexpectedly he finds two women in his house, after establishing that they are his cousin's wife and her sister he begins to find an undeniable attraction to the sister. Alicia is determined to stay near her sister until she gives birth and with the arrival of Tracy she realis
Fedora
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And Ms. Alexander does it again--The Cowboy's Kink is the second in the Billionaire Bachelors trilogy, and it is as scorching hot a fantasy-come-to-life as The CEO's Fantasy (book 1).

Tracy Reyes is a powerful rancher, and is used to being in control in all areas of his life. Alicia Bell lands fortuitously in his life and the powerful attraction he feels for her threatens that tight rein for the first time in years. Acting on their mutual desires, he introduces her to the joys of entrusting her p
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
I didn't read the first book and don't really care because Tracy Reyes is one hot cowboy. They call him the Teflon cowboy because of the fact that he doesn't let anyone near him but it's understandable when your a powerful rancher but his life is changed when he sees Alicia Bell. Alicia breaks down this strong, assertive, controlled man and makes him see what was always there within him.
This was one hot and enjoyable book with a few dramatic moments but we'll with reading.
J
Apr 23, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Another naughty little book that really doesn't have much to do with cowboys. Just a typical billionare rancher and the sweet, innocent girl he seduces who finds her inner vixen.
Book Snob Sue
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good book. Always liked Trace, love tht he is very honest with Alicia however he kind of ticks me off towards the end of the book. luckily I like a good grovel, which is what he does. I'm just not sure why he waited so long to get her. Adored Alicia, she is sweet and strong both and I love that combination. Glad we got to see Dean & Sara.....those 2 are so damn naughty, but it works for them.
lynn❤️lynn
This story was a very light read but enjoyable, my problem was that it was far to short and I need more smutty detail. There seemed to be no build up, no passion. It felt like wam bam thank you mam and before I knew it, it was all over. If I blinked I missed it.
I found some areas of the book confusing, like when they eventually have full sex. One minute she's saying he's made her orgasium God knows how many time, but had yet to penetrate her, then next she was describing the first time it had oc
Pansy
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I do like these "Billionaire Bachelors"! The "cowboy", Tracy, *sigh* It was really hard to think of him as a cowboy, really. Yes he owns ranches - please note that was plural. He also owns some oil fields and a private jet to get him from one property to the next. He doesn't really stay in one place long enough to do much cowboying. But, that is okay, he is HOT! Finding "squatters" Alicia and her sister in his cabin when he was expecting peace and quite - well, nice setting for a good story. The ...more
The Smutty Kitty
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

4 out of 5 Licks

I'm going to start by saying "Mmmmmmmmmmm Rope". Ok now that we got that out of the way-whew this is a hot one! I've known R.G. for several years now and she always claims to be the innocent Smutketeer. She is one of the least innocent people I know and after you read her books I'm sure you will agree. Now that we've gotten that out of the way let's talk about this book. There is some super steamy sex happening in this book. As
Tina
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another scorcher by Rg Alexander!!
This story was sexy and enjoyable with some drama.
Tracy and Alicia are two different people who come from different worlds.
The one thing that they have in common is what brings them together. They are loyal and protective of their families.
He teaches her about her fantasies and learns about himself in the process.
Previous characters make an appearance and I am looking forward to the rest of the "boys'" story!

Warning ~ contains spanking, anal sex, f/f scene, s
Chanty
May 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Short and full of sex, but I liked this one less than the first book. There was less of a connection between the characters. I felt less involved in their troubles. There was about the same amount of sex and BDSM as in the first book, but somehow it did not affect me. The first was just so much better (and hotter).
Jennifer  E
Yum. It truly has a little of everything. Wasn't crazy about the fade to black moments .... I want to know all. Oh, warning a little f/f action that then in turn lead to some HAF sex. A short read with a HFN. A summer read delight?
Mary
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when a hot, handsome cowboy makes you an offer you can't refuse? Accept it, of course.

I devoured this book in one evening and can't wait for the release of The Playboy's Menage .
Heather
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot DAYUM!!! Gotta say this is the HOTTEST of the series so far *fans self* Thankfully I've already downloaded the next one
Elizabeth
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jesus where can I find me a hot cowboy like Tracy? Control issues sh!t I'd be on my knees so quick lol..Sorry lost my train of thought..RG you definitely proved this series can get hotter!
Apurva Pattela
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
tracy and Alicia story is sizzling I loved it
Jodi Cain
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love these book.. Fell in love with all of them
Kathy
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Billionaire Bachelors #2
Tracy, the kinky cowboy, is finally ready to settle down, but making that decision and finding miss right are two different things. Unfortunately, he's so busy getting all of his ducks in a row and hiring a matchmaker that he doesn't recognize his future Mrs. even after she presents herself to him wrapped in one of his own bath towels. Fortunately, our favorite cowboy eventually sees what's been right in front of him all along.

Entertaining, but way too short… Enjoy!

Read:
J
E.M. Reders
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Im in love

If you love a kinky cowboy with a heart of gold, you will love Tracy. I know I did.
We first met him in book 1 of the series and got a look at his impressively large... member (lol) and a hint at his kinky side. But in this book we get to know the real man, the man that longs for a loving woman in his life. A woman to marry, bare is children, and wear his rope.
Jacky
Oct 02, 2018 rated it liked it
A fast easy read. A billionaire rancher and MY schoolteacher fall for each other. She is an unaware submissive who falls for the area the rancher, and his kink.

Ok read. Way too short.
Simone
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Joyfully Reviewed
Patricio ‘Tracy’ Reyes built a profitable family run cattle business into the largest privately owned beef producer in the country. Along with several other successful companies Tracy spends all his time traveling on his private jet from one place to the next, putting out fires that crop up and then onto another site. Every waking moment is focused on work which leaves Tracy with literally no free time.

When he does finally decide to take a break imagine Tracy’s surprise to find two women in his
Merranda M.
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sexy!

Book 2 was just as good as book 1. Tracy and Alicia connected immediately and their story was hotter than ever. I recommend this series to any and all who enjoy erotic romance. The scenes are explicit which is how I like it. This Teflon cowboy is commanding and the school teacher is curious, such a perfect combination.
Gils
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
I wasn't consumed by this book as I was with the first in the series. It seemed a bit off. I can't quite put my finger on it. But let's face it, we don't read books like this for plot. We read them for entertainment value. It wasn't bad, but I liked the first in the series better.
Yvonne
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh yeah...

I knew a book containing a cowboy and a lot of rope would be "hot"!! If all cowboys loved their women this deeply, their would be more kids on ranches than cattle!! Lol
Ginger Robertson
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r-g-alexander
I loved this second installment of The Billionaire Bachelors. RG didn't disappoint with Tracey and Alicia's story. I call this the Trifecta series. Plan to read all 3 in the series.
Shamima
Aug 26, 2014
Vyky
Sep 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Elusive Hero (Vampire Queen #12; Invitation to Eden #19)
  • Girl (The Training House #1)
  • Lord & Master (The Billionaires, #3)
  • Player's Challenge (Hands Off Series #2)
  • Miami Inferno (Miami Nights #1)
  • Cracklin' Rosie (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #2)
  • Out of the Past: The King of Pentacles
  • Have I Told You Lately?
  • A Little Harmless Fascination (Harmless, #7)
  • Temperance (Defiance, #4)
  • Making His Move
  • Make Me (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Copping To It
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Bless the Beauty (Special Agent Fang, #1)
  • Ink Lust (Lust for Life, #1)
  • With This Kiss (Emerald Lake #2)
  • Chayot (Secrets and Sins, #4)
R.G. Alexander is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 45 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat.

She has lived all over the United States, studied archaeology and mythology, been a nurse, a vocalist, and now a writer who feels lucky everyday that she gets to share her stories with her readers. She loves talking

Billionaire Bachelors (4 books)
  • The CEO's Fantasy (The Billionaire Bachelors, #1)
  • The Playboy's Menage (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
  • The Billionaire Bachelors Trilogy
“How old are you, Goldilocks?” he murmured over his glass. “And who’s been sleeping in my bed?” Her” 0 likes
“Shakespeare. I can’t believe I let a Colorado cowboy win an argument with a sneaky massage and Shakespeare. I don’t even like Romeo and Juliet. I’m a Puck fan.” “Did” 0 likes