Start by marking “One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1)” as Want to Read:
One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1)

One Night of Sin

(After Hours #1)

A sexy category romance novella from Entangled’s Brazen imprint…

Sometimes it’s good to be bad…

Published August 4th 2014 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Brazen)

Start your review of One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Elle Kennedy:

One Night of Sin is book one in the After Hours series by Elle Kennedy. Gosh, I love Elle Kennedy’s books. I’ve had this on my e-reader for awhile and just hadn’t gotten to it. I finally decided to grab it and my oh my, it was fantastic.

Skyler Thompson is a good girl, a boring good girl. She is working to get her psychology masters degree and working at a restaurant. That doesn’t leave much time for a social life. Skyler is on a disaster of a date at an exclusive nightclub in Boston called, Sin,
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5-4 Sinfully dirty talking Stars

You say the filthiest things," she moaned.
"That's 'cause I'm a filthy boy. A very filthy boy that needs to be punished. So now ride me until I can't see straight."

Ha! See what I did there?

If you're at all familiar with Elle Kennedy's writing then you know that the woman can write some fucking HAWT books. And One Night of Sin? Sweet baby jebus! This book needs to come with a warning...and I mean A WARNING!

*Book may cause sporadic ovary CUMbustion
*Make sure
• Lisa •
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: brazen-addict
FOUR FIGHTER STARS.

"sometimes it's good to be bad ..."

description

This book was everything I was hoping it would be an more. I enjoyed every page of this sexy romance story and with the added bonus of a great story, sexy hero and bad girl turned bad I happily found myself wrapped up in the perfect brazen novel to escape into. Elle Kennedy is a 'new to me' author with whom I've only heard great things about and if this start to a series is anything to go by then the reports I have heard can only be true.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Sometimes It's DEFINITELY Good to Be Bad--Stars!!

This is what I like to call the perfect smut-fluff read. It's low on angst and drama and high on the smut! It was fun, it was entertaining and I devoured it.

Skylar and Gage were both great MCs. I especially loved Skylar.

Skylar has always been the "good-girl". She doesn't do one-night stands. She's only had a few boyfriends. She spends most of her time studying and working.

Skylar meets Gage while out at club Sin and immediately....

"Getting
Sarah Toussaint
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh
Just turn off your brain for this one.

Pick it up if you happen to be collecting clichés. Cause this book is full of em. Lol

This is your typical storyline about two main characters striking up a deal to have sex and JUST sex then two pages later, fall in love...

We have the "very brave but innocent heroine"

and the

"bad boy, fighter hero who is emotionally unavailable."

Feel free to roll your eyes, cause we've seen this before...

Despite earlier hesitations, the hero ends up opening up to her and
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Elle Kennedy Fans, Brazen , Romance
4 Stars And Happy With It
**** Spoiler Free and only 99 cents!!
Elle Kennedy has it down right... she knows how to weave a story with all the elements we love. MMA retired fighter now co-owner of nightclub, Sin, meets everyone's good girl looking for some hot steaming passion for a change.

Can two people who have made more than a slammin' connection keep things light and sex only?

Can they not fall hard for each other... breaking all their rules about no relationship sleep overs or movie time?

Pam
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 sinfully sexual stars

Skylar is you proverbial "goody-goody" whose looking to be bad, but she has so much more going for her; the no-nonsense attitude and her confidence.
“So yes, good girl is my middle name. But…” Skyler rubbed her index finger over his bottom lip, and was rewarded by his sharp intake of breath. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t be bad.”

“Is that really what you want?” he said roughly. “To be bad with me?”

Gage Holt, is more than the muscle behind Sin, the club which he and
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (2/9/2015)

BLURB:
A sexy category romance novella from Entangled’s Brazen imprint…

Sometimes it’s good to be bad…

When it comes to sex, good girl Skyler Thompson always plays it safe, choosing stable and sedate over wild and thrilling. She doesn’t do one-night-stands, but one look at sinfully sexy Gage Holt and she’s willing to reconsider. He makes her want to be bad for once in her life, and she’s prepared to take what she wants.

Danger follows former MMA fighter Gage Holt
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Just sex. Thats all it was suppose to be between Skyler and Gage. Yeah i think we all know how that will work out!!

This was such a cute steamy book and it suited my mood perfectly. The hero was a dirty talker, the heroine was funny and confident, loved the side characters. The end was a bit meh but overall really liked it despite it being predictable.

Fun banter, great characters, scorching hot, fast paced short story. A great in between book.
Catarina
4 Sinful Stars.

Skylar is normally a good girl. But one night at Sin Club she sees Gage and for the first time in her life she decides to be bad. She decides to be bold and goes after him.
And Gage, who is normally a bad boy, decides to be good and thinks that Skylar is too good for him and deserves someone better. (The usual, so.)

description

Well, things eventually happen (or we wouldn’t have a story) and things start to evolve between them. And now Gage have to decide between to big fights: is he going
Auntee
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of good girl looking to be bad
Hot, hot, HOT! A sexy, tattooed, dirty talkin' former MMA fighter turned nightclub owner, reluctantly romances a good girl psychology student who wants to explore her wild side.

Gage...
 photo a32e1045-3b76-45d5-9438-b43b830ff014_zps8a34d5fb.jpg

Gage Holt, 30, comes with some baggage, trust issues, and a shady character he's indebted to, so he doesn't want Skyler Thompson, 24, to get any wrong ideas. This will not be a relationship--it's just going to be about sex. Gage has his reasons for not letting Sky in, doesn't think he has anything of himself to
Jen
4 Entertaining Stars

I really enjoyed this one. I've read many Elle Kennedy books and have always loved her ability to cram a lot of story into a novella. Her stories also lean towards the hot as hell side and for that she'll have my ever loving gratitude.

I'm keeping this short and sweet given the fact I'm on my kindle and auto correct is not my friend. I'll just say I really loved Skyler. It's refreshing to read about a heroine who's not bitchy, whiney or weak. And even though Gage was a bad ass
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Gage is a former MMA fighter. He is part owner at a club where he is head of security. Skyler is a good girl so she doesn’t do one night stands. School and working kept her busy, so she didn’t have many boyfriends, but she wants to have some fun.

description

Gage and Skyler meet at Sin, Gage’s club when Skyler has a bad date. They are drown from each other from the start. At first, Gage has some reservation, because Skyler seems the girl who wants a relationship and he doesn’t do commitment and also, he has
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
4.5 Fighting for Love Stars!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this scorching hot novella!! I loved both the H&h Gage & Skyler along with the secondary characters.

Gage is an 30 yr old sexy, dirty talking, ex MMA fighter, and current partner in a successful club "Sin". He has baggage from his troubled childhood, which is still following him. He has trouble trusting, seeking help, and opening up on a personal and romantic level.....until Skyler.

Skyler is a part-time waitress and Psychology student
~♡AB♡~
Nice easy read. Gage a former MMA fighter, now part-owner of a nightclub, meets a girl down an alley one night and is drawn to her innocent aura and sexy body.

Skylar is a good girl but wants to do something she's never done before and when she meets Gage she knows he's the man for the job. She knows what she wants and she is determined to get it.

There was a nice little plot involving his brothers past misdemeanors and him having to help him out of a tight spot whereby Gage needs to go back to
Claire Robinson
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: entangled
4 - "You were right" ... "This is even better than your hand job." Stars!

The cover of One Night of Sin advertises Elle Kennedy’s book as a Special Brazen Novella and boy are they not kidding. This book is dirty-hot, engrossing and offers an exemplary start to what promises to be a hugely entertaining and sexy series. The start of the After Hours series of books will pull you in and keep you reading until its completion.

A man like him would corrupt her in a heartbeat. Taint her. Lead her down a
ღFloღ the coffee addict
That was so much fun to read. I'm so happy I actually managed to sit down and finish...I think my book funk is over for now...until next time. LOL

I'm not going to write a long and winding review, just here to tell you that it was hot and fun little read. I'm on to the next one. ;D

Kim Bailey
A little predictable, but a whole lot of fun. This book is sexy as hell and had me chuckling quite a few times as well.
I really loved the chemistry between Gage and Skylar. Hot!
And that ending ... Loved the cheesy, tongue in cheek attitude.
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

My Kindle tells me I've read this before, but apparently I forgot to write a review. I didn't remember reading it, so I re-read it.

Skylar and Gage are hot, and Skylar thinks she only wants one night. That one night stretches into more. Gage finally opens up to her, and they have a HEA.

Now his friends, everyone knows exactly why Reed doesn't "like" AJ's girl. Everyone meaning us, the readers.
Vicki
Wow! Talk about hot and steamy! I wasn't expecting that. The plot was more about "I want you" and having sex than anything else. Now here comes the big but...I liked it a lot more than I typically would.

Skylar is considered by others to be a "good girl" and Gage is considered to be a womanizer. He has nothing but one-night stands; she's never had a one-night stand. BUT the minute she sees hot, good- looking (guess that's an understatement), Gage who exudes sex appeal Skylar is all over it! She
Alyssa

Publisher: Brazen
Publication Date: August 4, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Source: Copy bought from Amazon

***Warning: this is an adult book, and for the eyes of mature readers***
Summary (from Goodreads):

Renégade ♥
4 to 4 1/2 stars

I really enjoyed this spicy novella and it made me laugh throughout.

It was fun spending time with Skyler and Gage, and when I finished this one I had a big ol' smile on my face. It was short, sweet, sexy, and satisfying - aww yeah, bring on the alliteration...

Sure, I would have been more than happy to have a longer story about these two because I liked them so much and because, hello, hot. And yes, one of the main conflicts is wrapped up rather easily but it still worked for me.
Janey
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: entangled, arc
ARC generously provided by entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review..

4.5 BMOC stars...

Gage Holt is a seriously hot and mysterious former MMA fighter, and current partner in an exclusive Boston nightclub; SIN. It is renowned for attracting a wild crowd, and whilst Gage and his partners are benefitting financially, they are "intimidating as f**k", earning them the respect and easy ability to keep everything in order.

Skyler Thompson is a good girl. Never par taken in a one night stand,
Nicola
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Don’t you dare tell me it won’t happen again. Because it will.”
“Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t want to have sex with me again.”
“God. Of course I do. But…”
“But nothing. You can’t deprive either one of us of something this good. It would be a grave injustice.”

Just like reading this book would be. A grave injustice, because it is hot. A steamy, sexy, passionate, heartfelt, switch-the-fan-on hot novella that I devoured. And with a couple who are unbelievably sexy.

I fell totally under
Vaneesha
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This wasn't anything mindblowingly unique or awe-inspiring, but what it was was short, sweet, and steamy. One Night of Sin didn't try to be too much. This made it a story that was both simple and concise, and exactly what I was in the mood for.

We have "good-girl" psychology student Skyler and bad-ass ex MMA fighter, club-owner Gage. The chemistry between the two is off-the-charts, and what begins as a convenient sex-only arrangement quickly morphs into more. This is low-angst, heavy-smut, and
Heidi
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Auto buy, one of my fave authors Elle Kennedy. Commitment issues abound for ex-MMA fighter Gage Holt, but he's finally met his match with Skyler. The usual hot stuff ensues under the Brazen/Entangled Banner. Nice steamy quickie!
Nuchchy
Love! LOve! LOVe! LOVEEE! Funny, sexy steamy read.
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
4.5 Stars
Saly
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5 stars
A short little novella which is sexy as hell. Hero is ex-MMA fighter turned club owner with baggage from crappy childhood, heroine is a good girl who sees him at a club and decides to go for it. Sex become more. I enjoyed the pacing of the book and despite being short it did have a story.

• Don't Walk Away (DreamMakers #3)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • Love is a Battlefield (DreamMakers #2)
  • All Fired Up (DreamMakers, #1)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
  • His Risk to Take (Line of Duty, #2)
  • Riskier Business (Crossing the Line, #0.5)
  • Staking His Claim (Line of Duty, #5)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Falling for the Enemy (Private Pleasures, #3)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Asking for Trouble (Line of Duty, #4)
  • Boiling Point (Crossing the Line, #3)
  • Up in Smoke (Crossing the Line, #2)
  • Good Guy (Rookie Rebels #1)
  • Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1)
  • Gladan tvoga tijela
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just

After Hours (3 books)
  • One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2)
  • One Night of Trouble (After Hours, #3)
“He’s got plans with the girlfriend.” Gage rolled his eyes. “You can say her name, man. She’s not Voldemort, you know.” 6 likes
“You want to be bad?” His tone was low, dangerous, thrilling. “Well, you came to the right place.” 2 likes