Start by marking “PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART: Life lessons learned from the dog of my life” as Want to Read:
PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART: Life lessons learned from the dog of my life

PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART: Life lessons learned from the dog of my life

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Here’s to great dogs.

Many of us would like to believe there’s a special place in doggie heaven for the really great ones. I know I want to. No question they’ve earned it, deserve it, and it seems only fair.

I know there are a great many great dogs out there, working their magic, living their lives with their families and saying it all without ever saying a word. For dog l
Published June 3rd 2014 by Old Dog Publishing

To ask other readers questions about PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART

Kathleen Kelly
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Reading a book like “Paw Prints in My Heart” is always a tough choice to make. Being non-fiction, it’s almost guaranteed to be a tear-jerker. We all know that most humans will outlive their animals, it’s a simple fact of life. Heart-breaking, but true.

That being said, this book is more than just a couple hundred pages of paper. It is a story that will truly warm your heart, make you laugh, drive you a little bit nuts (especially if you’ve ever had a pet that is so obstinate, yet so loveable), a
TheCosyDragon
Jan 22, 2015 rated it liked it

Andrew has always lived with dogs. There is a special place in his heart, and other novels, for his dog Mac. When Mac died, Andrew felt the need to pen this novel, and it's a feel-good one that animal lovers will understand.

The simple cover speaks volumes for simple, unadorned truth inside. A story of man, and his best friend. Mac is at home in A
Lisa
Sep 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
I found it to be a moving tribute not just to Mac but also a tribute to man's best friend. I think it would be a treat to dog people or just to animal lovers in general.

* I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.
Kara Kelly