Start by marking “Life's Journeys” as Want to Read:
Life's Journeys

Life's Journeys

At 29, Sophie's future is clear, she’ll rise through the ranks to take the reins of an international conglomerate determined that neither mortal man nor corporate games can thwart her.

Not, anyway, until an international merger diverts her climb down a cul-de-sac where one hurdle too many provokes her to fight back.
Published July 1st 2014 by Wings ePress

To ask other readers questions about Life's Journeys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life's Journeys

Ruth
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sophie's journey through the ups and downs of the IT world is constantly bugged by coming against the "boy's club" and the ubiquitous glass ceiling. Her search for true love is equally as frustrating, but with a little bit of help from friends and an ability to accept and adapt to changes, she finally manages to find a life that is rewarding and gives her hopes for the future she has always strived to find.

This is an entertaining look at life today, well written and a definite must read.
Laura Rittenhouse
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: chick-lit
This is my book so you might expect me to say I loved it - which I did. It was fun to write but also fun to read. It's light hearted because the protagonist has a way of viewing her numerous obstacles with a twinkle in her eye as she pushes through. The IT world can really get you down (I'm speaking from experience here) but Sophie doesn't let it keep her down!
Laura Rittenhouse
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Laura Rittenhouse
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
added it
Jul 14, 2018
Cindy Oneill
Nov 24, 2018
I'm an Aussie now. I left the US back in 1988 for an extended visit and have based myself in Australia ever since. IT was my career and in the end I found it profitable but unrewarding. So I've switched gears and now write as a passion, hobby and "job". It is the opposite of IT, not profitable in the slightest, but VERY rewarding.

I hope some of you manage to read one of my books, STARTING OVER or